Friend told me earlier (when we had a discussion about an item that sold for tens of thousands) that those Alpine sets are like 2k-2,5k each. Paada has 5?
General Discussion - Page 4288
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
Friend told me earlier (when we had a discussion about an item that sold for tens of thousands) that those Alpine sets are like 2k-2,5k each. Paada has 5? | ||
|
Najda
United States3765 Posts
On November 07 2013 08:48 TheKefka wrote: oh god that defense 2 wardog dupe hahahha anyone know how many there are out right now? originally only 2 existed as far as I know Isnt that the war dog that sold for 38k? | ||
|
TheKefka
Croatia11752 Posts
no that was a dog with a pink partical effect but that price will fall as well since it's going to get duped probably | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
Kirsed
9381 Posts
| ||
|
Najda
United States3765 Posts
On November 07 2013 09:17 kirsed wrote: I never got the point of having multiples of something you can only show off one of. Like I get that having X item is cool but having 10 of them or whatever doesn't make sense in Dota. In real life showing off your 234235 lambos or whatever is cool but they're usually different at least. For trading/investing/collecting. | ||
|
EnumaAvalon
Philippines3613 Posts
On November 07 2013 09:17 kirsed wrote: I never got the point of having multiples of something you can only show off one of. Like I get that having X item is cool but having 10 of them or whatever doesn't make sense in Dota. In real life showing off your 234235 lambos or whatever is cool but they're usually different at least. I would love 234235 lambos but I have to disagree. It's a social status so it can be unreasonable. | ||
|
Kirsed
9381 Posts
On November 07 2013 10:05 EnumaAvalon wrote: I would love 234235 lambos but I have to disagree. It's a social status so it can be unreasonable. I'm too poor to understand. + Show Spoiler + As an aside are there even that many Lamborghini's in existence? Edit: I just googled it and they made about 2200 cars last year. They've been around for 50 years so assuming they made 2200 cars a year (which I doubt and is prolly way too many per year. It's only 110,000 cars. | ||
|
Kznn
Brazil9072 Posts
I'm a sad panda | ||
|
Chewbacca.
United States3634 Posts
On November 07 2013 10:22 Kznn wrote: no patch today I'm a sad pandaWere we expecting a patch today? | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
still better than 6.79 tho User was warned for this post | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
On November 07 2013 10:44 teddyoojo wrote: im just watching this linked game on the right side and damn is superior moba dumb, they just stand 5v5 in mid for 5 minutes and spam their fucking shit skills but nothing happens then they walk back and go again still better than 6.79 tho are we hating on LoL again?!?!? This is my favorite part of the TL dota gd cycle. | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
dota so casual | ||
|
Stancel
Singapore15360 Posts
| ||
|
EnumaAvalon
Philippines3613 Posts
On November 07 2013 10:18 kirsed wrote: I'm too poor to understand. + Show Spoiler + As an aside are there even that many Lamborghini's in existence? Edit: I just googled it and they made about 2200 cars last year. They've been around for 50 years so assuming they made 2200 cars a year (which I doubt and is prolly way too many per year. It's only 110,000 cars. I'm poor :p but arbitrary numbers are fun :D | ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + use the goddamn setting poeple | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
On November 07 2013 11:26 BurningSera wrote: i see nothing about superior moba on my TL page. at all. + Show Spoiler + use the goddamn setting poeple problem is i have yet to figure out how to hide superior moba but keep the other games section 90-10 rates on lgd vs wpca, 56 rares if wpac wins :D best rate ever | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
yeah rofl it's on page 19 | ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
| ||
| ||
I'm a sad panda