|
|
You have to go through the tiresome process of remembering your match ID, a specific hero that was in the game (any), selecting the skill level you think your matched in and restricting the search in the specific date the match id was played.
This is all possible because the match ID's are of ascending order numerically (1st page highest numerically) so you will eventually find your match along with the skill bracket you or other people for that matter belong in.
[I can imagine Dotabuff and Pubstats using different algorithms to data mine information from the API. The ability to see which bracket you or even other players that share their info is still intentionally in the game (Valve can't be that boneheaded) so the change to their API is either specifically targeted against Dotabuff or they simply aren't aware of Pubstats existence of datamining skill brackets]
|
On November 07 2013 04:24 TheYango wrote:Show nested quote +On November 07 2013 03:16 SKC wrote:On November 07 2013 03:12 PassiveAce wrote: does rubick get the benefit from witchcraft when we steals Dprophets nuke or ult? I believe he does, he also gets Multicast, but I'm not sure if it works correctly with Ignite as well, he gets souls from SF, orbs from Invoker, Greater Bash, etc. He doesn't get CotS rank with Agha Global Silence, Multicast doesn't work with Ignite, and the Multicast effect on Fireblast is only partial (gets the increased mana cost, but not the decreased CD, IIRC).
Multicast was added for Ignite in 6.79.
- Ignite can now multicast to cast at a random enemy unit in 1400 AoE (prioritizes ones that do not already have the debuff)
Ogre takes twice the skill now.
|
On November 07 2013 06:43 Kuroeeah wrote: You have to go through the tiresome process of remembering your match ID, a specific hero that was in the game (any), selecting the skill level you think your matched in and restricting the search in the specific date the match id was played.
This is all possible because the match ID's are of ascending order numerically (1st page highest numerically) so you will eventually find your match along with the skill bracket you or other people for that matter belong in. I just tried this and the process is incredibly tedious, I gave up after realizing I'd have to click through at least 60 more pages before even having a chance of finding my game.
edit* a game that was played just 5 hours ago mind you. Only a bot could do this.
|
United States47024 Posts
On November 07 2013 06:53 Souone wrote:Show nested quote +On November 07 2013 04:24 TheYango wrote:On November 07 2013 03:16 SKC wrote:On November 07 2013 03:12 PassiveAce wrote: does rubick get the benefit from witchcraft when we steals Dprophets nuke or ult? I believe he does, he also gets Multicast, but I'm not sure if it works correctly with Ignite as well, he gets souls from SF, orbs from Invoker, Greater Bash, etc. He doesn't get CotS rank with Agha Global Silence, Multicast doesn't work with Ignite, and the Multicast effect on Fireblast is only partial (gets the increased mana cost, but not the decreased CD, IIRC). Multicast was added for Ignite in 6.79. - Ignite can now multicast to cast at a random enemy unit in 1400 AoE (prioritizes ones that do not already have the debuff) Ogre takes twice the skill now. We were discussing Multicast on Rubick-stolen Ignite.
|
how do you steal a passive?
|
It only took me a couple of pages in to find my game in very high when I did it a month ago. I'm a little lazy to find out for sure so i might be wrong but I think the higher the match id is numerically is probably correlated to where your invisible mmr is at. Before Valve shut down DBR, I'm pretty sure the algorithm they would have used for DBR was measured around this (diamond, platnium, whatever, whatever)
|
On November 07 2013 07:00 Spicy_Curry wrote: how do you steal a passive?
i guess that's the discussion previously e.g. stealing requiem gives you souls
|
Stealing requiem does NOT give you souls
It merely remembers how many souls SF had and gives you the corresponding amount of requiem projectiles.
|
On November 07 2013 07:05 Kuroeeah wrote: It only took me a couple of pages in to find my game in very high when I did it a month ago. I'm a little lazy to find out for sure so i might be wrong but I think the higher the match id is numerically is probably correlated to where your invisible mmr is at. Before Valve shut down DBR, I'm pretty sure the algorithm they would have used for DBR was measured around this (diamond, platnium, whatever, whatever)
If you look for it immediately then it isn't too bad. If you wait even a little while then you have to wade through many pages.
|
|
|
its quite more difficult to play with loud music i just played 1v2 lane as mirana vs alchemist dazzle and i always had to check alchemist in situations where a concoction would be possible cuz i just wouldnt hear
|
So what's coming up soon? Dreamhack, MLG, Techlabs? Am I missing something. Gonna be an awesome month of DOTA
|
United Kingdom38257 Posts
On November 07 2013 08:08 SilverStar wrote:So what's coming up soon? Dreamhack, MLG, Techlabs? Am I missing something. Gonna be an awesome month of DOTA 
EMS fall finals must be sometime soon I would think?
I guess they might push it into December if the rest of the month is packed.
|
|
|
i know what to say, F that guy.
|
Wow, wonder how much money that all is?
|
oh god that defense 2 wardog dupe hahahha anyone know how many there are out right now? originally only 2 existed as far as I know
|
On November 07 2013 08:45 Najda wrote:Wow, wonder how much money that all is? No dragonclaw hook. What a scrub.
|
he cant hear you over all the $w4G he has
|
On November 07 2013 08:54 Zealos wrote:Show nested quote +On November 07 2013 08:45 Najda wrote:Wow, wonder how much money that all is? No dragonclaw hook. What a scrub. he does have a DC hook
|
|
|
|
|
|