• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:33
CEST 02:33
KST 09:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8157 users

General Discussion - Page 4266

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4264 4265 4266 4267 4268 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
GtC
Profile Joined August 2013
United States546 Posts
November 03 2013 20:19 GMT
#85301
I remember I used to really dislike Burning post-TI 2 (I was an ig fan) until I uncovered the 2009 videos with some of his matches. I basically did a complete 180 on my opinion of him after listening to the analysis - that morphling vs zsmj alchemist game, anyone?
The Turtle Moves
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 03 2013 20:27 GMT
#85302
I'm a huge Burning fanboy, the guy is deserving of the praise given to him.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 03 2013 20:30 GMT
#85303
On November 04 2013 05:01 Najda wrote:
Void was one of my favorite carries in HoN but I don't like him at all in DotA, he just feels so different. I think the biggest difference is the damage on his leap.


You mean the absolute lack of it. @-@

On November 04 2013 05:09 TheYango wrote:
His ability to 5-man is actually extremely overstated because until you yourself actually have damage to kill people in Chrono, it's often the case that Chrono is going to have less effectiveness than other large teamfight disables given the lack of damage and positioning limitations.


Indeed. He just demands too much from a team before he can start doing significant damage himself.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Chewbacca.
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3634 Posts
November 03 2013 20:31 GMT
#85304
On November 04 2013 04:57 Kuroeeah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 04:56 Grettin wrote:
[image loading]

So soon? Fastest reshuffle to date (if it is one)?


Not sure if related but Fogged just tweeted ...

I would be kind of sad if Fogged got the boot :-\
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 03 2013 20:35 GMT
#85305
Fogged hasn't been performing amazingly but the real brow raiser for me has always been Jeyo.
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
November 03 2013 21:14 GMT
#85306
Jeyo is fears new demon, he wont get the boot.
High Risk Low Reward
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
November 03 2013 21:17 GMT
#85307
Maybe it's a role change update only
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
November 03 2013 21:42 GMT
#85308
How are the chances fear will kick himself and give captainship to Jeyo?
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
November 03 2013 21:45 GMT
#85309
Weren't there major changes to EG Dota not too long ago. Lol seems they made some rather bad choices then.
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 03 2013 21:49 GMT
#85310
On November 04 2013 06:17 trinxified wrote:
Maybe it's a role change update only

that's not really major than.
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-03 21:57:32
November 03 2013 21:56 GMT
#85311
Regarding item build on Anti-Mage... So after BFury, Treads, QB, PMS, what's next? Most would just go Yasha into the Manta, but how about Vlad's? I see some pros get this, so I'm not sure when to insert it and why.

Basically, when to get Vlad's? Certainly not every game.
Gentso
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2218 Posts
November 03 2013 21:59 GMT
#85312
Fear is like 24? You don't know how many internationals gonna be left. It's now or never for him. He can't draft a team based on motivation to practice alone. If there's gonna be changes, do it right this time!
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 03 2013 21:59 GMT
#85313
On November 04 2013 06:56 trinxified wrote:
Regarding item build on Anti-Mage... So after BFury, Treads, QB, PMS, what's next? Most would just go Yasha into the Manta, but how about Vlad's? I see some pros get this, so I'm not sure when to insert it and why.

hmm... I think I like to get Vlad to give AM the ability to solo Rosh and maybe more team fight sustainability but I don't think you should ever skip Manta for AM ever so I guess it's just a question of what you get first.

Maybe it's just based on preference really.
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-03 22:05:28
November 03 2013 22:04 GMT
#85314
On November 04 2013 06:59 Kuroeeah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 06:56 trinxified wrote:
Regarding item build on Anti-Mage... So after BFury, Treads, QB, PMS, what's next? Most would just go Yasha into the Manta, but how about Vlad's? I see some pros get this, so I'm not sure when to insert it and why.

hmm... I think I like to get Vlad to give AM the ability to solo Rosh and maybe more team fight sustainability but I don't think you should ever skip Manta for AM ever so I guess it's just a question of what you get first.

Maybe it's just based on preference really.


yeah I meant when to get the Vlad's it's usually before or after Manta. Vlad's does help you not lose HP during jungle farming so you can fight if needed be.
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
November 03 2013 22:05 GMT
#85315
On November 04 2013 06:59 Kuroeeah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 06:56 trinxified wrote:
Regarding item build on Anti-Mage... So after BFury, Treads, QB, PMS, what's next? Most would just go Yasha into the Manta, but how about Vlad's? I see some pros get this, so I'm not sure when to insert it and why.

hmm... I think I like to get Vlad to give AM the ability to solo Rosh and maybe more team fight sustainability but I don't think you should ever skip Manta for AM ever so I guess it's just a question of what you get first.

Maybe it's just based on preference really.

i think the question was whether to get vlads or manta first
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
November 03 2013 22:06 GMT
#85316
before. its for the cheaper farm/split push sustain and ability to rosh, and additionally can help against -armor lineups
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 03 2013 22:07 GMT
#85317
the thing is i don't think vlad is a necessity at all for anti mage whereas Manta actually is.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
November 03 2013 22:14 GMT
#85318
If you're going to be fighting a lot I suppose you get the vlads, but when I pick AM it's to get 6 slotted and vlads doesn't fit into my build when I do that.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-03 22:21:32
November 03 2013 22:19 GMT
#85319
On November 04 2013 07:07 Kuroeeah wrote:
the thing is i don't think vlad is a necessity at all for anti mage whereas Manta actually is.

nobody was saying its a necessity...

its also less attractive now without the tranquil disassemble buildup
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
TRAP[yoo]
Profile Joined December 2009
Hungary6026 Posts
November 03 2013 22:24 GMT
#85320
On November 04 2013 07:04 trinxified wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 06:59 Kuroeeah wrote:
On November 04 2013 06:56 trinxified wrote:
Regarding item build on Anti-Mage... So after BFury, Treads, QB, PMS, what's next? Most would just go Yasha into the Manta, but how about Vlad's? I see some pros get this, so I'm not sure when to insert it and why.

hmm... I think I like to get Vlad to give AM the ability to solo Rosh and maybe more team fight sustainability but I don't think you should ever skip Manta for AM ever so I guess it's just a question of what you get first.

Maybe it's just based on preference really.


yeah I meant when to get the Vlad's it's usually before or after Manta. Vlad's does help you not lose HP during jungle farming so you can fight if needed be.

normally there is only one option: you get a vlads after bf or you dont get it at all
tbh i listened to a few casts of ayesee and he always says that is an item which allows you to fight earlier. i dont see why this would be true. i mean sure you get the regen and you probably can join fights easier because you dont have low hp but it doesnt give you raw hp or anything. for me its mainly a splitpush item(auras,you dont have to heal up) and you should only get it if your team is capable of stalling the game for a longer period of time. otherwise i would just recommend getting manta first
FTD
Prev 1 4264 4265 4266 4267 4268 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings91
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
ProTech5
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1039
ZZZero.O 164
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
Doublelift4587
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Other Games
summit1g10431
JimRising 720
C9.Mang0289
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 28m
Replay Cast
22h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.