• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:23
CEST 03:23
KST 10:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8254 users

Diablo 3, Best deals ? - Page 4

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
DOUDOU
Profile Joined October 2011
Wales2940 Posts
April 24 2012 23:15 GMT
#61
On April 25 2012 07:09 vanTuni wrote:
on topic: if you buy at amazon uk and have it shipped to a friend in the UK, so he can give you the CD-Key, will you be able to download from blizzard on release day? anybody got experience with this, how was it with sc2?

as soon as you enter the key to your account, it's yours
so if your friend get the box on release day then you have the game on release day




tip for people in the UK: mcdonald is running their usual monopoly thingy at this time
one of the thing you can win is a 5£ coupon for play.com (play.com usualy has quite cheap offers)
play.com is already cool with diablo3 (on par with amazon), so with this coupon and free delivery it's quite a good deal
i went twice to mcdonal in the last month and both time got a 5£ coupon, so i guess it's pretty common
i suggest you try, nerds love mcdonald anyway

i'm waiting for using my coupon (they last till august anyway) for diablo3, like others, i believe price might go down by a bit before release, that should be a great deal in the end
Feast | Grubby | Mvp | Polt | Fantasy | Last | MMA | forGG | Leenock | Soberphano | Scarlett cutiepie
Teeky
Profile Joined October 2010
United States84 Posts
April 25 2012 01:06 GMT
#62
I have a $25 gift card at Target, but are they even selling the Collector's Edition? Doesn't look like it.

If anyone knows of a deal for Collector's I'd appreciate it. Newegg's sold out.
Hydras are so bad your opponent wants them to stay alive. - Idra, 2011
Jugan
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1566 Posts
April 25 2012 02:14 GMT
#63
On April 25 2012 10:06 Teeky wrote:
I have a $25 gift card at Target, but are they even selling the Collector's Edition? Doesn't look like it.

If anyone knows of a deal for Collector's I'd appreciate it. Newegg's sold out.


I've done a little bit of looking around, and I saw targt advertising that they're selling a collector's edition for $99. I didn't look much into it, just saw it while I was browsing.

If anyone finds a deal for the collector's edition, I'd like to know too please :D
Even a Savior couldn't fix all problems. www.twitch.tv/xJugan
Teeky
Profile Joined October 2010
United States84 Posts
April 25 2012 05:42 GMT
#64
On April 25 2012 11:14 Jugan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2012 10:06 Teeky wrote:
I have a $25 gift card at Target, but are they even selling the Collector's Edition? Doesn't look like it.

If anyone knows of a deal for Collector's I'd appreciate it. Newegg's sold out.


I've done a little bit of looking around, and I saw targt advertising that they're selling a collector's edition for $99. I didn't look much into it, just saw it while I was browsing.

If anyone finds a deal for the collector's edition, I'd like to know too please :D

Their site shows both standard and collector's editions, both "not sold in stores", but only the standard displays an option to be placed in cart for checkout. Any ideas?
Hydras are so bad your opponent wants them to stay alive. - Idra, 2011
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 25 2012 20:52 GMT
#65
I sold my soul to the devil and am getting D3 for free.
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Teeky
Profile Joined October 2010
United States84 Posts
April 26 2012 11:24 GMT
#66
Okay, I digress.

Cheapest place to find Collector's Edition online that will arrive on the 15th?
Hydras are so bad your opponent wants them to stay alive. - Idra, 2011
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
April 27 2012 02:55 GMT
#67
It seems all these deals are for europeans. any american deals?
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
BlueSpace
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2182 Posts
April 27 2012 09:34 GMT
#68
Does someone know if I can buy a US version and play with on a European server. It happens that I will be in the US around release date, so theoretically I could just pick up a copy and bring it back. I don't want to play on the US servers though.
Probe1: "Because people are opinionated and love to share their thoughts. Then they read someone else agree with them and get their opinion confused with fact."
bLah.
Profile Joined July 2009
Croatia497 Posts
April 27 2012 09:41 GMT
#69
On April 27 2012 18:34 BlueSpace wrote:
Does someone know if I can buy a US version and play with on a European server. It happens that I will be in the US around release date, so theoretically I could just pick up a copy and bring it back. I don't want to play on the US servers though.


There is a "region" setting in options where you can choose gateway.
Wurstbrot
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany89 Posts
April 27 2012 09:47 GMT
#70
i got my starcraft 2 copy on ebay for 39€ from a suspiciously asian sounding lady


SC2 was 38€ at release on amazon.de/mediamarkt/saturn LOL!
Zeuben
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland144 Posts
April 27 2012 09:48 GMT
#71
I'm still undecided as to whether to buy a digital copy so I can play at midnight and pay £45, or get a hard copy but wait for delivery (probably midday) for £33. What's everyone else's opinions/experiences?
okinoki
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany103 Posts
April 27 2012 10:51 GMT
#72
On April 27 2012 18:48 Zeuben wrote:
I'm still undecided as to whether to buy a digital copy so I can play at midnight and pay £45, or get a hard copy but wait for delivery (probably midday) for £33. What's everyone else's opinions/experiences?


I ordered SC2 via amazon[.de] and they shipped&delivered even one or two days before the release date.
Did it again.
Stephano • July • Jaedong • TLO
Inex
Profile Joined October 2010
Bulgaria443 Posts
April 27 2012 11:39 GMT
#73
On April 27 2012 19:51 okinoki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 18:48 Zeuben wrote:
I'm still undecided as to whether to buy a digital copy so I can play at midnight and pay £45, or get a hard copy but wait for delivery (probably midday) for £33. What's everyone else's opinions/experiences?


I ordered SC2 via amazon[.de] and they shipped&delivered even one or two days before the release date.
Did it again.


If you want to play on midnight, then digital is your safest bet. However, paying £12 more doesn't seem like a good idea, simply because for £45 you can buy both Diablo 2 and 3 from Amazon ;D. Not worth it, I'll be waiting for my copy from Amazon, since I won't have time to play it during the week anyway.
Detri
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom683 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 12:56:42
April 27 2012 12:54 GMT
#74
65 quid for d3 collectors edition on https://www.tescoentertainment.com/ for UK based people anyways.... still in stock and a fiver off for using "GAMES5" discount code.

GlHf;)


27.91 for regular edition too with the promo code
The poor are thieves, beggars and whores, the rich are politicians, solicitors and courtesans...
Ryler
Profile Joined March 2011
Slovenia370 Posts
May 08 2012 19:34 GMT
#75
any legit sites that sell cd-key only?
"Use the force Harry." -Gandalf
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
May 08 2012 19:40 GMT
#76
On May 09 2012 04:34 Ryler wrote:
any legit sites that sell cd-key only?


I really doubt it on launch day. Those things only happen later.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-08 20:22:30
May 08 2012 20:21 GMT
#77
On May 09 2012 04:34 Ryler wrote:
any legit sites that sell cd-key only?


http://www.ultimatumgamekeys.de/en/game/buy-blizzard-diablo-3-iii-digital-download-cd-key.html

This site is super legit. I've bought several, very cheap CD keys from them in the past. In some cases, ridiculously cheap (I bought a russian Dead Island key for like $18 on release date, and the steam key still let me register and play it as a European copy).

They also usually ship the key immediately when they actually have the boxes (this is probably because it's still a relatively small shop). This means that if you're lucky, they will send you the key even the day before release. But usually you should have it sometime on the release day. If you feel like they forgot to send you your key immediately, you can write up their live support on the page and they'll usually ship it immediately after your talk.

If you want to play at midnight on the 15th, you should ask them on their facebook page when D3 will be available:

http://www.facebook.com/UltimatumGames.net?ref=ts

If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
TheDna
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany577 Posts
May 09 2012 10:05 GMT
#78
I'd rather buy from blizz directly. As its 60$ as well and that site cost you 63$ for key only as well and you dont even know when its coming? Weird Chinese gaming key site.
paschl
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany666 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 11:29:11
May 09 2012 11:27 GMT
#79
I just bought it from gameladen.com for 45€.
It should be legit, i got my WoW keys from there without a problem.
They even guarantee to ship the key 1-2 days before the release and if the price drops before the game is out they reimburse you for the difference.
My fingers are crossed.
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
May 09 2012 11:34 GMT
#80
if i buy it from amazon.co.uk i get it for 39€ but im not sure how i should get it over here
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 28
Nina 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12230
Rain 2158
Artosis 541
White-Ra 182
Dewaltoss 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever698
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4327
Counter-Strike
taco 204
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1691
ArmadaUGS561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1181
WinterStarcraft425
Other Games
summit1g8819
Day[9].tv694
shahzam650
JimRising 588
Maynarde155
ViBE151
C9.Mang0104
PiGStarcraft91
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream136
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• davetesta31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra998
• Day9tv694
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 37m
OSC
11h 37m
Stellar Fest
11h 37m
OSC
22h 37m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.