• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10414 users

Diablo 3, Best deals ? - Page 6

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Frankon
Profile Joined May 2010
3054 Posts
May 15 2012 12:20 GMT
#101
Got mine for 38 Euro (key) in pre-order. Now the price went up
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 14:18:08
May 15 2012 14:17 GMT
#102
Right coolshop is shit, still didn't get my copy, angry e-mail sent.

Are pre-orders seriously meant to be mailed on 14th as thats what they did.
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
May 15 2012 14:37 GMT
#103
I just bought diablo 3 through the blizzard store online(digital purchase) anyone know when I can expect the key?
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
May 15 2012 14:42 GMT
#104
I ended up purchase a key from Ultimatum Game for $64.5. Finally D3 here I come.
@Recognizable: If you purchase directly from Blizzard, there is no key needed. D3 has already been added to your game in your Bnet account. Just install D3 and log in with your Bnet account and you are good to go.
Terran
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 14:47:11
May 15 2012 14:46 GMT
#105
No it hasn't :/. It still says order queud. And no diablo 3 in my game account
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
May 15 2012 14:50 GMT
#106
On May 15 2012 23:46 Recognizable wrote:
No it hasn't :/. It still says order queud. And no diablo 3 in my game account

So Blizzard didn't go thru with your Credit Card yet. I have the same problem while I try to purchasing directly from them thats why I bought it from a 3rd party site.
You may want to sent an email to their support and see what they have to say.
Terran
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
May 15 2012 14:55 GMT
#107
On May 15 2012 23:50 Caphe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 23:46 Recognizable wrote:
No it hasn't :/. It still says order queud. And no diablo 3 in my game account

So Blizzard didn't go thru with your Credit Card yet. I have the same problem while I try to purchasing directly from them thats why I bought it from a 3rd party site.
You may want to sent an email to their support and see what they have to say.


The money has already been transfered, I didn't pay with a credit card but with some european equivalent, thru ''Ideal''. Which means the money is sent to them directly the moment I press ok. I am not the only one with this problem :/
Shottaz
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom414 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 15:25:47
May 15 2012 15:24 GMT
#108
*Misread a question*
Praise the sun! \o/
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
May 15 2012 15:47 GMT
#109
On May 15 2012 23:55 Recognizable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 23:50 Caphe wrote:
On May 15 2012 23:46 Recognizable wrote:
No it hasn't :/. It still says order queud. And no diablo 3 in my game account

So Blizzard didn't go thru with your Credit Card yet. I have the same problem while I try to purchasing directly from them thats why I bought it from a 3rd party site.
You may want to sent an email to their support and see what they have to say.


The money has already been transfered, I didn't pay with a credit card but with some european equivalent, thru ''Ideal''. Which means the money is sent to them directly the moment I press ok. I am not the only one with this problem :/

Sorry I've take a quick look at Bnet forum and yes you are not the only one
Did you send your email to support @ Blizzard? Do it, or even phone them since its still office hour in EU I believe?
Terran
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 16:21:39
May 15 2012 16:20 GMT
#110
On May 16 2012 00:47 Caphe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 23:55 Recognizable wrote:
On May 15 2012 23:50 Caphe wrote:
On May 15 2012 23:46 Recognizable wrote:
No it hasn't :/. It still says order queud. And no diablo 3 in my game account

So Blizzard didn't go thru with your Credit Card yet. I have the same problem while I try to purchasing directly from them thats why I bought it from a 3rd party site.
You may want to sent an email to their support and see what they have to say.


The money has already been transfered, I didn't pay with a credit card but with some european equivalent, thru ''Ideal''. Which means the money is sent to them directly the moment I press ok. I am not the only one with this problem :/

Sorry I've take a quick look at Bnet forum and yes you are not the only one
Did you send your email to support @ Blizzard? Do it, or even phone them since its still office hour in EU I believe?


I just filled in some support ticket :/ Hope that helps. But if you have the e-mail directly to the blizzard support? Office hours just ended.
Zx_Storm
Profile Joined November 2010
United States49 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-17 08:52:24
May 17 2012 03:06 GMT
#111
Anyone who still wants a copy of Diablo III, here is a copy for 38 USD (including shipping to US) Just thought I would share, cuz I just got mine... YAY!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diablo-III-PC-2012?item=330734435013&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo=LVI&itu=UCI&otn=5&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=8470182300589543785#ht_500wt_1156


EDIT: Sold out
stoneDrest
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3 Posts
May 20 2012 20:11 GMT
#112
lol best deal
step 1- small knife
step 2- cut puny little tape sealing the free game
step 3- pull out disk with its case
step 4- close box put back on shelf
fin
bonus round- take all the guest passes too
TrOlOlOlOl
give me free wins just retire take your cheesing back to auir, build more bases, take the map bro, use control groups, learn to macro
Aelip
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark321 Posts
May 20 2012 20:25 GMT
#113
On May 21 2012 05:11 stoneDrest wrote:
lol best deal
step 1- small knife
step 2- cut puny little tape sealing the free game
step 3- pull out disk with its case
step 4- close box put back on shelf
fin
bonus round- take all the guest passes too
TrOlOlOlOl


That shit doesn't work here, stores put all games in hard plastic casings.

Also it's 38 euros or 60 usd here. And thank god for that. I can't stand battle.net's policy that 1 usd = 1 euro.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 109
Nathanias 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13935
Artosis 498
White-Ra 243
ToSsGirL 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever416
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4379
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1068
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1898
Liquid`Hasu1319
Trikslyr61
Other Games
summit1g6576
Grubby3528
ArmadaUGS880
shahzam678
JimRising 347
C9.Mang0305
ZombieGrub58
Mew2King48
Maynarde0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick409
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 54
• davetesta37
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1089
• Scarra1000
• Shiphtur248
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 54m
OSC
13h 54m
Stellar Fest
13h 54m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.