• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9672 users

Dual Wielding Details - Page 4

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
HardlyNever
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1258 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 01:36:27
April 28 2012 01:30 GMT
#61
On April 28 2012 10:10 Belial- wrote:
Another way to say this is that the attacks per second that is displayed isn't a true representation of how many attacks per second that weapon makes while dual-wielding, but is instead a representation of the delay between when your offhand finishes attacking and your mainhand begins attacking. Basically blizzard chose to represent it in a counterintuitive way when considering how dual-wielding in general works.


This is basically what I'm getting at, except that the attacks per second displayed isn't really indicative of anything at all. When I see attack speed of 1.38 attacks per second, I assume that weapon will attack 1.38 times per second. Period. The end. Full stop. If I see the other weapon has an attack speed of 1.72 attacks per second, I assume the same thing for that. That weapon will attack 1.72 times a second.

What you're saying is that it just isn't true. I don't see how it represents a delay in anyway, and if it represents a delay, how is that delay represented mathematically? Are you saying the true attack speed of your character is really an average of the 2 (i.e. (1.38 +1.72)/2)?
Out there, the Kid learned to fend for himself. Learned to build. Learned to break.
Belial-
Profile Joined April 2007
United States132 Posts
April 28 2012 01:38 GMT
#62
On April 28 2012 10:30 HardlyNever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:10 Belial- wrote:
Another way to say this is that the attacks per second that is displayed isn't a true representation of how many attacks per second that weapon makes while dual-wielding, but is instead a representation of the delay between when your offhand finishes attacking and your mainhand begins attacking. Basically blizzard chose to represent it in a counterintuitive way when considering how dual-wielding in general works.


This is basically what I'm getting at, except that the attacks per second displayed isn't really indicative of anything at all. When I see attack speed of 1.38 attacks per second, I assume that weapon will attack 1.38 times per second. Period. The end. Full stop. If I see the other weapon has an attack speed of 1.72 attacks per second, I assume the same thing for that. That weapon will attack 1.72 times a second.

What you're saying is that it just isn't true. I don't see how it represents a delay in anyway, and if it represents a delay, how is that delay represented mathematically? Are you saying the true attack speed of your character is really an average of the 2 (i.e. (1.38 +1.72)/2)?



Essentially yes, your attack speed ends up being an average of the dual-wield modified attack speeds of both of your weapons. The reason I say it is representative of the delay between attacks is because you can calculate the delay between attacks by looking at that number. Why blizzard decided not to just display the time between attacks as opposed to attacks per second is beyond me, it would really clear this all up.
HardlyNever
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1258 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 01:47:42
April 28 2012 01:45 GMT
#63
On April 28 2012 10:38 Belial- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:30 HardlyNever wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:10 Belial- wrote:
Another way to say this is that the attacks per second that is displayed isn't a true representation of how many attacks per second that weapon makes while dual-wielding, but is instead a representation of the delay between when your offhand finishes attacking and your mainhand begins attacking. Basically blizzard chose to represent it in a counterintuitive way when considering how dual-wielding in general works.


This is basically what I'm getting at, except that the attacks per second displayed isn't really indicative of anything at all. When I see attack speed of 1.38 attacks per second, I assume that weapon will attack 1.38 times per second. Period. The end. Full stop. If I see the other weapon has an attack speed of 1.72 attacks per second, I assume the same thing for that. That weapon will attack 1.72 times a second.

What you're saying is that it just isn't true. I don't see how it represents a delay in anyway, and if it represents a delay, how is that delay represented mathematically? Are you saying the true attack speed of your character is really an average of the 2 (i.e. (1.38 +1.72)/2)?



Essentially yes, your attack speed ends up being an average of the dual-wield modified attack speeds of both of your weapons. The reason I say it is representative of the delay between attacks is because you can calculate the delay between attacks by looking at that number. Why blizzard decided not to just display the time between attacks as opposed to attacks per second is beyond me, it would really clear this all up.


Ok, I think we are on the same page. He might want to update the video, because the 2nd question (to my mind) asks if the character's attack speed is the average of the two weapon's attack speed (I know it is modified attack speed), and his answer seems to refute that, and says they don't affect each other at all (while technically true, because one weapon doesn't affect the speed of the other, it is misleading because your character's true attack speed is the average of the two modified speeds).

Edit: As for why they chose this way, I believe WoW displayed weapon speed as time between attacks, and people felt it was counter-intuitive that higher "attack speed" weapons actually swung slower than lower "attack speed" weapons. Both systems have their drawbacks.
Out there, the Kid learned to fend for himself. Learned to build. Learned to break.
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 01:55:49
April 28 2012 01:52 GMT
#64
On April 28 2012 10:45 HardlyNever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:38 Belial- wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:30 HardlyNever wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:10 Belial- wrote:
Another way to say this is that the attacks per second that is displayed isn't a true representation of how many attacks per second that weapon makes while dual-wielding, but is instead a representation of the delay between when your offhand finishes attacking and your mainhand begins attacking. Basically blizzard chose to represent it in a counterintuitive way when considering how dual-wielding in general works.


This is basically what I'm getting at, except that the attacks per second displayed isn't really indicative of anything at all. When I see attack speed of 1.38 attacks per second, I assume that weapon will attack 1.38 times per second. Period. The end. Full stop. If I see the other weapon has an attack speed of 1.72 attacks per second, I assume the same thing for that. That weapon will attack 1.72 times a second.

What you're saying is that it just isn't true. I don't see how it represents a delay in anyway, and if it represents a delay, how is that delay represented mathematically? Are you saying the true attack speed of your character is really an average of the 2 (i.e. (1.38 +1.72)/2)?



Essentially yes, your attack speed ends up being an average of the dual-wield modified attack speeds of both of your weapons. The reason I say it is representative of the delay between attacks is because you can calculate the delay between attacks by looking at that number. Why blizzard decided not to just display the time between attacks as opposed to attacks per second is beyond me, it would really clear this all up.


Ok, I think we are on the same page. He might want to update the video, because the 2nd question (to my mind) asks if the character's attack speed is the average of the two weapon's attack speed (I know it is modified attack speed), and his answer seems to refute that, and says they don't affect each other at all (while technically true, because one weapon doesn't affect the speed of the other, it is misleading because your character's true attack speed is the average of the two modified speeds).

Edit: As for why they chose this way, I believe WoW displayed weapon speed as time between attacks, and people felt it was counter-intuitive that higher "attack speed" weapons actually swung slower than lower "attack speed" weapons. Both systems have their drawbacks.


Your true attack speed is the sum of the reciprocal of each individual weapon's attacks per second, multiplied by the 15% bonus. It's not the average.

I actually just made a post about this on the b.net forums, though it deals with dual wielding dps, it's essentially the same thing:

dual wield dps = ([dmg1 + dmg2] / [ 1/aps1 + 1/aps2 ] ) x 1.15
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
m00nchile
Profile Joined July 2010
Slovenia240 Posts
April 28 2012 02:23 GMT
#65
On April 28 2012 10:30 HardlyNever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:10 Belial- wrote:
Another way to say this is that the attacks per second that is displayed isn't a true representation of how many attacks per second that weapon makes while dual-wielding, but is instead a representation of the delay between when your offhand finishes attacking and your mainhand begins attacking. Basically blizzard chose to represent it in a counterintuitive way when considering how dual-wielding in general works.


This is basically what I'm getting at, except that the attacks per second displayed isn't really indicative of anything at all. When I see attack speed of 1.38 attacks per second, I assume that weapon will attack 1.38 times per second. Period. The end. Full stop. If I see the other weapon has an attack speed of 1.72 attacks per second, I assume the same thing for that. That weapon will attack 1.72 times a second.

What you're saying is that it just isn't true. I don't see how it represents a delay in anyway, and if it represents a delay, how is that delay represented mathematically? Are you saying the true attack speed of your character is really an average of the 2 (i.e. (1.38 +1.72)/2)?

Look, 1.38 attacks per second is a measurement and a representation, and looking st single wielding, it works, but for dual wielding, it can be counterintuitive. If you invert the value (I think that's the expression, I mean 1/x in any case) you get the duration of a swing, which seems to be what you're after. That is basically what the dual wield bonus does, reduces the swing time. And saying a 1.38 aps weapon always attacks 1.38 times a second is like saying a car doing 30 MPH always drives for an hour and always travels 30 miles.
The above post was made by a noob. Take it as such.
HardlyNever
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1258 Posts
April 28 2012 03:09 GMT
#66
On April 28 2012 11:23 m00nchile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:30 HardlyNever wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:10 Belial- wrote:
Another way to say this is that the attacks per second that is displayed isn't a true representation of how many attacks per second that weapon makes while dual-wielding, but is instead a representation of the delay between when your offhand finishes attacking and your mainhand begins attacking. Basically blizzard chose to represent it in a counterintuitive way when considering how dual-wielding in general works.


This is basically what I'm getting at, except that the attacks per second displayed isn't really indicative of anything at all. When I see attack speed of 1.38 attacks per second, I assume that weapon will attack 1.38 times per second. Period. The end. Full stop. If I see the other weapon has an attack speed of 1.72 attacks per second, I assume the same thing for that. That weapon will attack 1.72 times a second.

What you're saying is that it just isn't true. I don't see how it represents a delay in anyway, and if it represents a delay, how is that delay represented mathematically? Are you saying the true attack speed of your character is really an average of the 2 (i.e. (1.38 +1.72)/2)?

Look, 1.38 attacks per second is a measurement and a representation, and looking st single wielding, it works, but for dual wielding, it can be counterintuitive. If you invert the value (I think that's the expression, I mean 1/x in any case) you get the duration of a swing, which seems to be what you're after. That is basically what the dual wield bonus does, reduces the swing time. And saying a 1.38 aps weapon always attacks 1.38 times a second is like saying a car doing 30 MPH always drives for an hour and always travels 30 miles.


Umm... not really.

I get having the weapon speed for all weapons in your inventory and in shops not be adjusted for gear, dual wielding etc., but when a character sheet has "attack speed" that is adjusted to reflect my gear and stuff, I would expect it to show my actual attack speed.

It is a closed game world, it can display whatever it wants, and better, what it is really needs to tell the players (i.e. it isn't affected by numerous outside factors like a car would be). I would expect this to change within a few months after release.
Out there, the Kid learned to fend for himself. Learned to build. Learned to break.
m00nchile
Profile Joined July 2010
Slovenia240 Posts
April 28 2012 03:27 GMT
#67
On April 28 2012 12:09 HardlyNever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 11:23 m00nchile wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:30 HardlyNever wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:10 Belial- wrote:
Another way to say this is that the attacks per second that is displayed isn't a true representation of how many attacks per second that weapon makes while dual-wielding, but is instead a representation of the delay between when your offhand finishes attacking and your mainhand begins attacking. Basically blizzard chose to represent it in a counterintuitive way when considering how dual-wielding in general works.


This is basically what I'm getting at, except that the attacks per second displayed isn't really indicative of anything at all. When I see attack speed of 1.38 attacks per second, I assume that weapon will attack 1.38 times per second. Period. The end. Full stop. If I see the other weapon has an attack speed of 1.72 attacks per second, I assume the same thing for that. That weapon will attack 1.72 times a second.

What you're saying is that it just isn't true. I don't see how it represents a delay in anyway, and if it represents a delay, how is that delay represented mathematically? Are you saying the true attack speed of your character is really an average of the 2 (i.e. (1.38 +1.72)/2)?

Look, 1.38 attacks per second is a measurement and a representation, and looking st single wielding, it works, but for dual wielding, it can be counterintuitive. If you invert the value (I think that's the expression, I mean 1/x in any case) you get the duration of a swing, which seems to be what you're after. That is basically what the dual wield bonus does, reduces the swing time. And saying a 1.38 aps weapon always attacks 1.38 times a second is like saying a car doing 30 MPH always drives for an hour and always travels 30 miles.


Umm... not really.

I get having the weapon speed for all weapons in your inventory and in shops not be adjusted for gear, dual wielding etc., but when a character sheet has "attack speed" that is adjusted to reflect my gear and stuff, I would expect it to show my actual attack speed.

It is a closed game world, it can display whatever it wants, and better, what it is really needs to tell the players (i.e. it isn't affected by numerous outside factors like a car would be). I would expect this to change within a few months after release.

Ok, this is the last time I reply to you, as I feel I'm banging my head against a wall. 1.38 attacks per second is the exact same thing as saying 725ms per weapon swing. What you're saying is I drove 15 miles in half an hour, therefore I didn't average 30 MPH but 15 MP1/2H. Again, the representation Blizzard chose for weapon speed can be counterintuitive, but it's still valid. The old example, a 1.2 speed weapon goes to 1.38 when dual wielded. You just went from a 833ms swing to a 725ms swing. The weapon swings faster. If you equipped a pos in the offhand, that weapon attacks with lousy damage when it could have been the high damage weapon swinging. Less damage per time = less DPS.
The above post was made by a noob. Take it as such.
HardlyNever
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1258 Posts
April 28 2012 03:43 GMT
#68
On April 28 2012 12:27 m00nchile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 12:09 HardlyNever wrote:
On April 28 2012 11:23 m00nchile wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:30 HardlyNever wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:10 Belial- wrote:
Another way to say this is that the attacks per second that is displayed isn't a true representation of how many attacks per second that weapon makes while dual-wielding, but is instead a representation of the delay between when your offhand finishes attacking and your mainhand begins attacking. Basically blizzard chose to represent it in a counterintuitive way when considering how dual-wielding in general works.


This is basically what I'm getting at, except that the attacks per second displayed isn't really indicative of anything at all. When I see attack speed of 1.38 attacks per second, I assume that weapon will attack 1.38 times per second. Period. The end. Full stop. If I see the other weapon has an attack speed of 1.72 attacks per second, I assume the same thing for that. That weapon will attack 1.72 times a second.

What you're saying is that it just isn't true. I don't see how it represents a delay in anyway, and if it represents a delay, how is that delay represented mathematically? Are you saying the true attack speed of your character is really an average of the 2 (i.e. (1.38 +1.72)/2)?

Look, 1.38 attacks per second is a measurement and a representation, and looking st single wielding, it works, but for dual wielding, it can be counterintuitive. If you invert the value (I think that's the expression, I mean 1/x in any case) you get the duration of a swing, which seems to be what you're after. That is basically what the dual wield bonus does, reduces the swing time. And saying a 1.38 aps weapon always attacks 1.38 times a second is like saying a car doing 30 MPH always drives for an hour and always travels 30 miles.


Umm... not really.

I get having the weapon speed for all weapons in your inventory and in shops not be adjusted for gear, dual wielding etc., but when a character sheet has "attack speed" that is adjusted to reflect my gear and stuff, I would expect it to show my actual attack speed.

It is a closed game world, it can display whatever it wants, and better, what it is really needs to tell the players (i.e. it isn't affected by numerous outside factors like a car would be). I would expect this to change within a few months after release.

Ok, this is the last time I reply to you, as I feel I'm banging my head against a wall. 1.38 attacks per second is the exact same thing as saying 725ms per weapon swing. What you're saying is I drove 15 miles in half an hour, therefore I didn't average 30 MPH but 15 MP1/2H. Again, the representation Blizzard chose for weapon speed can be counterintuitive, but it's still valid. The old example, a 1.2 speed weapon goes to 1.38 when dual wielded. You just went from a 833ms swing to a 725ms swing. The weapon swings faster. If you equipped a pos in the offhand, that weapon attacks with lousy damage when it could have been the high damage weapon swinging. Less damage per time = less DPS.


We're way passed that point... I was just saying your car analogy sucked lol.
Out there, the Kid learned to fend for himself. Learned to build. Learned to break.
Belial-
Profile Joined April 2007
United States132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 09:08:19
April 28 2012 08:04 GMT
#69
On April 28 2012 10:52 caradoc wrote:

Your true attack speed is the sum of the reciprocal of each individual weapon's attacks per second, multiplied by the 15% bonus. It's not the average.

I actually just made a post about this on the b.net forums, though it deals with dual wielding dps, it's essentially the same thing:

dual wield dps = ([dmg1 + dmg2] / [ 1/aps1 + 1/aps2 ] ) x 1.15



Alright, I guess I didn't think it through completely, but wouldn't your attack speed total end up at the average of the two speeds anyway?

First hand attacks at 2 attacks per second, the other at 1 per second, for simplicity's sake let's say those are the speeds post modifier. Weapon 1 attacks after .5 seconds, then weapon two attacks 1 second later which ends that attack cycle in 1.5 seconds which is also the average of 2 and 1.

Or maybe I'm simplifying it too far...

Edit: Yeah, turns out I'm an idiot. After thinking about it I realized that that equates to 1.33 attacks per second >.>
Lavit2099
Profile Joined November 2011
United States390 Posts
June 05 2012 08:28 GMT
#70
Assuming all things being equal (in terms of dps/speed) on weapons. What is the real gain of duel wielding over using a two hander, or even a one hander and a shield/offhand? My main's a DH, just started Act 3 on Nightmare (the story drove me away from the game once I beat it but I found a friend to play with) and I use a 2h crossbow and quiver. Assuming I found "like" dps/speed hand crossbows, would my net gain in "damage" just be that my attacks would be slightly faster?

Ignoring "those items aren't in the game!" outrage, going to use this as an example:

2 handed crossbow, 100dps (1.3aps), quiver with 10% attack speed.
vs.
Two one handed crossbows, 100dps (1.3aps).

If I'm reading everything right, I'd attack a teeny tiny bit faster while wielding two than when I'm not?
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26814
Shuttle 2867
Bisu 1000
Horang2 792
Jaedong 564
BeSt 384
Hyuk 328
firebathero 293
actioN 288
Light 239
[ Show more ]
Stork 198
Zeus 198
Mini 183
Soulkey 178
Soma 164
Last 133
EffOrt 120
Leta 114
ggaemo 108
Pusan 82
ZerO 81
Snow 72
Rush 63
Mong 54
hero 47
Killer 45
Sea.KH 40
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sexy 32
Shine 32
NaDa 29
Sharp 24
Bale 24
Shinee 23
ToSsGirL 20
soO 18
sorry 15
Terrorterran 15
PianO 14
JulyZerg 14
Free 14
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
HiyA 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1279
qojqva1152
Dendi800
Fuzer 124
League of Legends
Reynor77
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1409
shoxiejesuss592
x6flipin272
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1857
crisheroes703
Other Games
gofns39839
singsing2072
B2W.Neo493
XBOCT329
DeMusliM175
Liquid`LucifroN143
Mew2King114
Livibee109
XaKoH 107
ArmadaUGS106
QueenE75
ZerO(Twitch)11
Chillindude9
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream288
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2195
• TFBlade326
Other Games
• WagamamaTV115
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 20m
Stellar Fest
1h 20m
OSC
12h 20m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.