• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:27
CEST 22:27
KST 05:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8910 users

[Help] I died and now im back - Page 8

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-10 20:23:44
April 10 2008 20:23 GMT
#141
On April 11 2008 04:28 travis wrote:
"eye for an eye and the whole world's blind"

- some guy


actually, in turn 3, one of the men is completely blind, so in the end, unable to retaliate, the other man wins :D sorta
Hates Fun🤔
0z
Profile Joined August 2006
Luxembourg877 Posts
April 10 2008 20:24 GMT
#142
Can you afford to keep living where you live and not do anything about it? (reputation, etc.)
Aizen
Profile Joined September 2007
United States98 Posts
April 10 2008 20:27 GMT
#143
no, reputation means nothing to me, its about what some people would assume if I started living normal. The first arrest would be accredited to me even if I had no affiliation. so I need to get some money while I recover, and a low-key job for a few months afterwards.
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5545 Posts
April 10 2008 20:43 GMT
#144
On April 11 2008 05:01 Aizen wrote:
intrigue i feel you, but im at crossroads, im not gonna merc that nigga with some knuckles, i dont need my boys i got an entire city that i can use no exaggeration, but shit i been thuggin for so long my crossroads are this is a perfect chance to get outta the game altogether maybe move somewhere else, and i could just have any one of thousands of niggas go shoot this fuckin worthless piece of shit. just like my homeboy he was runnin the city when i was a git and got shot from his own cousin then recovered and was like nahhh fuck that shit ill cut hair for a living and hes living str8 right now so i dunno


Jesus, am I the only one who realises what a joke this guy is? $5 says those pictures arent even of him. $10 says he wasnt "sleeping" when he got his ass kicked, he was probably running his mouth just like he does over at gg.net, and now here.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Aizen
Profile Joined September 2007
United States98 Posts
April 10 2008 20:44 GMT
#145
Jesus fuck jimminy, do you realize how much of a nuisance you are? I'm thinking not judging by the way you talk.
0z
Profile Joined August 2006
Luxembourg877 Posts
April 10 2008 20:46 GMT
#146
If you push the police-arrest-sue thing and eventually succeed won't he be looking for revenge once he's out of prison?(assuming he gets convicted)
Aizen
Profile Joined September 2007
United States98 Posts
April 10 2008 20:48 GMT
#147
he will be but hes obviously a punk ass coward kid couldnt even try to beat me with a bat when I was awake
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
April 10 2008 21:06 GMT
#148
On April 11 2008 05:43 jimminy_kriket wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2008 05:01 Aizen wrote:
intrigue i feel you, but im at crossroads, im not gonna merc that nigga with some knuckles, i dont need my boys i got an entire city that i can use no exaggeration, but shit i been thuggin for so long my crossroads are this is a perfect chance to get outta the game altogether maybe move somewhere else, and i could just have any one of thousands of niggas go shoot this fuckin worthless piece of shit. just like my homeboy he was runnin the city when i was a git and got shot from his own cousin then recovered and was like nahhh fuck that shit ill cut hair for a living and hes living str8 right now so i dunno


Jesus, am I the only one who realises what a joke this guy is? $5 says those pictures arent even of him. $10 says he wasnt "sleeping" when he got his ass kicked, he was probably running his mouth just like he does over at gg.net, and now here.


i agree.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
April 10 2008 21:08 GMT
#149
im sorry if its true but

it really reminds me of:
http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=43712
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Aizen
Profile Joined September 2007
United States98 Posts
April 10 2008 21:14 GMT
#150
just read that, thats terrible luck and terrible in general for him =_=
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
April 10 2008 21:16 GMT
#151
i guess u didn't know the story about zia. he lied about the accident. i think you are lying too.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Aizen
Profile Joined September 2007
United States98 Posts
April 10 2008 21:18 GMT
#152
I don't give a shit what you think, fact, and I'd appreciate it if you stopped trolling my thread if that's the case, I didn't ask you what you thought about the situation, I asked the general populus what they thought about my dilemma. Good day, and jimminy, you are like the 40yrsoldvirgin version of teamliquid.net, maybe with a side of Blackdawn in your genes =(
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
April 10 2008 21:19 GMT
#153
i am part of the team liquid general populous, so u know what i think as part of the "populous".
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Aizen
Profile Joined September 2007
United States98 Posts
April 10 2008 21:20 GMT
#154
Agreed, but you are also worthlessly trolling.
nofAcedAgent
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States952 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-10 21:32:26
April 10 2008 21:22 GMT
#155
I'd kill that mother fucker. Then again if something happens to him the cops are gonna look at you first.. As far as moving away and 'starting over'. I mean this is your home, you said you have a lot of people there, I mean dont let this fucker control your life and make you leave your home. At the same time you can be staying there always thinking 'is he still mad, is he going to hurt me again'. Thats a really depressing story friend, im glad to hear your ok..

I dunno what to tell you, follow your heart?

Good luck man..
noobienoob
Profile Joined July 2007
United States1173 Posts
April 10 2008 21:28 GMT
#156
I like how everyone's telling you to go kill him, I think you should listen to the majority of TL.net and just go kill him rofl...
MannerGent
Profile Joined November 2005
United States326 Posts
April 10 2008 21:30 GMT
#157
Man you guys wont believe this shit. So I'm hanging out with my friends and I am totally wasted, like literally, moments from passing out. Then apparently someone gave me some LCD and I had a little adventure for the rest of the night. Heres what I remember. I remember hallucinating that I was at some birthday party except it was pretty fucking weird. There was a creepy ass clown, a pinata, one of those huge balloon things that you jump around in that was shaped to be like a donkey or horse or some shit (don't ask me how that works). So Anyway all these kids surrounded me and gave me this pinata stick, and kept asking me to hit the pinata. I had a bad feeling about this, but they wouldn't stop, and I eventually gave in. I remember beating the shit out of that pinata, candy flying everywhere and shit. Thats the last thing I remember.

Anyway so I wake up in someone else's apartment, covered in blood. At this point im fucking freaking out and I turn around and see someone laying on a bed pretty fucked up. I panicked, looked around for a phone, and called one of the numbers that was on it. Im assuming it was one of his friends or something, anyway this Cuban guy shows up there pretty quickly and assures me that hes still alive, we just need to get him to the hospital. Problem is, this guy is huge, at least 6'5. So his friend calls even more of his buddies and we all finally decided that it was best to just use the bed to transport his body. So we finally get him to a hospital and I bail, I was fucking scared out of my mind, still am. WHAT DO I DO TL?
You think scooby care about solving mystery? no, all scooby care about, is scooby snack.
0z
Profile Joined August 2006
Luxembourg877 Posts
April 10 2008 21:33 GMT
#158
On April 11 2008 05:48 Aizen wrote:
he will be but hes obviously a punk ass coward kid couldnt even try to beat me with a bat when I was awake

Would this prevent him to, say, hire someone to cripple you or whatever part of your family he knows?
Aizen
Profile Joined September 2007
United States98 Posts
April 10 2008 21:34 GMT
#159
that would be assuming he had any type of money, remember who got robbed here.
Rayzorblade
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States1172 Posts
April 10 2008 21:36 GMT
#160
LOL MannerGent.

msg me on AIM kid.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason399
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 608
ZZZero.O 142
Zeus 65
soO 55
Hyun 44
Dota 2
qojqva2212
canceldota46
League of Legends
Doublelift1077
Counter-Strike
fl0m5712
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4035
Liquid`Hasu656
Other Games
summit1g4091
FrodaN1249
KnowMe336
ToD251
Pyrionflax198
420jenkins193
Livibee175
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick797
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• Hupsaiya 51
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1834
Other Games
• imaqtpie863
• Shiphtur711
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 33m
Patches Events
18h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 33m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.