• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:42
CEST 18:42
KST 01:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9873 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 8799

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8797 8798 8799 8800 8801 10093 Next
Read the rules in the OP before posting, please.

In order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a re-read to refresh your memory! The vast majority of you are contributing in a healthy way, keep it up!

NOTE: When providing a source, explain why you feel it is relevant and what purpose it adds to the discussion if it's not obvious.
Also take note that unsubstantiated tweets/posts meant only to rekindle old arguments can result in a mod action.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-22 15:00:09
September 22 2017 14:56 GMT
#175961
You guys are missing the point during the entire campaign was about issues but to Clinton it not only was the issues but that SHE was addressing and how SHE would solve them. To everybody else.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22659 Posts
September 22 2017 14:58 GMT
#175962
On September 22 2017 23:31 LegalLord wrote:
In her book, Hillary talked a bit about the way she went to small towns. She went in, generally to unfriendly crowds, barely did anything, and went away with a mindset of "they don't understand how good I am for them." That's a message that I suspect our European folk are particularly sympathetic towards but that won't, and shouldn't, get you elected.

And you know what? I think shes right.

Small towns are in trouble around the world because they cant match big cities for service availability and yet people want access to those services.

They don't want to hear 'I'm sorry, this is a universal problem that no one has a good answer to' even if its the truth.
So instead they go for the snake oil salesmen time and time again and wonder why politicians betray them.


It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
September 22 2017 14:58 GMT
#175963
On September 22 2017 23:51 Velr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2017 23:31 LegalLord wrote:
In her book, Hillary talked a bit about the way she went to small towns. She went in, generally to unfriendly crowds, barely did anything, and went away with a mindset of "they don't understand how good I am for them." That's a message that I suspect our European folk are particularly sympathetic towards but that won't, and shouldn't, get you elected.


Why would exactly would europeans be sympathetic towards this?

The Europeans who frequent this thread, specifically.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-22 15:01:09
September 22 2017 14:59 GMT
#175964
juggalos just had a pretty big march here in DC this last wknd. long story short, somehow a govt agency branded them a gang l o l. so they have some significant removal of rights as 'gang members'//fans of ICP.

it was hilariously juxtaposed to a pro trump rally just a few hundred yards away. by all accounts, the juggalos outnumbered them by orders of magnitude.

additionally trump was not in the city this wknd.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22659 Posts
September 22 2017 15:00 GMT
#175965
On September 22 2017 23:58 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2017 23:51 Velr wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:31 LegalLord wrote:
In her book, Hillary talked a bit about the way she went to small towns. She went in, generally to unfriendly crowds, barely did anything, and went away with a mindset of "they don't understand how good I am for them." That's a message that I suspect our European folk are particularly sympathetic towards but that won't, and shouldn't, get you elected.


Why would exactly would europeans be sympathetic towards this?

The Europeans who frequent this thread, specifically.

That's an answer to who, not why.

And second the question. I would love to hear why.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
September 22 2017 15:00 GMT
#175966
Juggalos = Libertarian Rednecks/Pot Smokers.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
September 22 2017 15:01 GMT
#175967
I will always remember them first and foremost for their song about magnets. A song which, after studying physics for long enough, proves to have fridge brilliance.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-22 15:06:37
September 22 2017 15:03 GMT
#175968
On September 23 2017 00:00 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
Juggalos = Libertarian Rednecks/Pot Smokers.


It doesn't matter, you're not getting the point that ICP is trying to make. If it starts with them, then what artist is next? Who is next to be labeled as a gang? Migos? U2? Just cause you don't like a certain style of music, or the way they handle themselves doesn't give anybody the right to label them and discriminate against them.
Life?
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
September 22 2017 15:06 GMT
#175969
On September 23 2017 00:00 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2017 23:58 LegalLord wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:51 Velr wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:31 LegalLord wrote:
In her book, Hillary talked a bit about the way she went to small towns. She went in, generally to unfriendly crowds, barely did anything, and went away with a mindset of "they don't understand how good I am for them." That's a message that I suspect our European folk are particularly sympathetic towards but that won't, and shouldn't, get you elected.


Why would exactly would europeans be sympathetic towards this?

The Europeans who frequent this thread, specifically.

That's an answer to who, not why.

And second the question. I would love to hear why.

Dunno. The hard-on for big cities and catastrophic demographics among our specific crop of Europeans is a head-scratcher to me. I suspect 70%+ of y'all live in megacities and think everyone should (megacity worship by its inhabitants is a worldwide phenomenon). But I don't know.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44372 Posts
September 22 2017 15:07 GMT
#175970
As I understand it ICP have a weird subculture built around acceptance and creating an adoptive family to embrace people whose own community have let them down. And meth of course.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12175 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-22 15:11:15
September 22 2017 15:07 GMT
#175971
On September 23 2017 00:06 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2017 00:00 Gorsameth wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:58 LegalLord wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:51 Velr wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:31 LegalLord wrote:
In her book, Hillary talked a bit about the way she went to small towns. She went in, generally to unfriendly crowds, barely did anything, and went away with a mindset of "they don't understand how good I am for them." That's a message that I suspect our European folk are particularly sympathetic towards but that won't, and shouldn't, get you elected.


Why would exactly would europeans be sympathetic towards this?

The Europeans who frequent this thread, specifically.

That's an answer to who, not why.

And second the question. I would love to hear why.

Dunno. The hard-on for big cities and catastrophic demographics among our specific crop of Europeans is a head-scratcher to me. I suspect 70%+ of y'all live in megacities and think everyone should (megacity worship by its inhabitants is a worldwide phenomenon). But I don't know.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megacity#Largest_cities

The US has much more of them than the EU does, at least large ones. So going to them for votes would seem more reasonable in the US than here. The same divide between rural and big city life happens everywhere. Different problems, more people in cities, easier to tackle their problems in many cases due to higher tax base connected to it and so on.

I would assume a maximum of 2/10 of European posters on this site live in megacities. Personally I live in a city with below 100k population.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-22 15:14:09
September 22 2017 15:12 GMT
#175972
On September 23 2017 00:07 KwarK wrote:
As I understand it ICP have a weird subculture built around acceptance and creating an adoptive family to embrace people whose own community have let them down. And meth of course.


Never met a juggalo who did meth... maybe in rural areas, but doesn't most rural area now a days have problems with meth?

Life?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 22 2017 15:16 GMT
#175973
On September 23 2017 00:07 Yurie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2017 00:06 LegalLord wrote:
On September 23 2017 00:00 Gorsameth wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:58 LegalLord wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:51 Velr wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:31 LegalLord wrote:
In her book, Hillary talked a bit about the way she went to small towns. She went in, generally to unfriendly crowds, barely did anything, and went away with a mindset of "they don't understand how good I am for them." That's a message that I suspect our European folk are particularly sympathetic towards but that won't, and shouldn't, get you elected.


Why would exactly would europeans be sympathetic towards this?

The Europeans who frequent this thread, specifically.

That's an answer to who, not why.

And second the question. I would love to hear why.

Dunno. The hard-on for big cities and catastrophic demographics among our specific crop of Europeans is a head-scratcher to me. I suspect 70%+ of y'all live in megacities and think everyone should (megacity worship by its inhabitants is a worldwide phenomenon). But I don't know.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megacity#Largest_cities

The US has much more of them than the EU does, at least large ones. So going to them for votes would seem more reasonable in the US than here. The same divide between rural and big city life happens everywhere. Different problems, more people in cities, easier to tackle their problems in many cases due to higher tax base connected to it and so on.

I would assume a maximum of 2/10 of European posters on this site live in megacities. Personally I live in a city with below 100k population.

Why is London a baby city with 13 million people?

And I love it when LL makes sweeping generalization about EU posters. I have no idea where anyone lives, the EU is a mystery to me.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28908 Posts
September 22 2017 15:19 GMT
#175974
Danglars, fake news originally meant the eastern european literally completely fabricated news stories. It wasn't a description used towards biased media. Trump and his supporters were the ones who used it in a different context from this, and Trump's supporters are the ones who seemingly don't understand this.

I'm not saying you can't come up with an example of a leftist describing fox or breitbart as fake news, but these were a very, very small minority.
Moderator
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22659 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-22 15:21:03
September 22 2017 15:19 GMT
#175975
On September 23 2017 00:06 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2017 00:00 Gorsameth wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:58 LegalLord wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:51 Velr wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:31 LegalLord wrote:
In her book, Hillary talked a bit about the way she went to small towns. She went in, generally to unfriendly crowds, barely did anything, and went away with a mindset of "they don't understand how good I am for them." That's a message that I suspect our European folk are particularly sympathetic towards but that won't, and shouldn't, get you elected.


Why would exactly would europeans be sympathetic towards this?

The Europeans who frequent this thread, specifically.

That's an answer to who, not why.

And second the question. I would love to hear why.

Dunno. The hard-on for big cities and catastrophic demographics among our specific crop of Europeans is a head-scratcher to me. I suspect 70%+ of y'all live in megacities and think everyone should (megacity worship by its inhabitants is a worldwide phenomenon). But I don't know.

My previously response on the matter (your fucked, live with it) probably leads you to believe I live in a 'megacity'.

I live in a town of 3.000. We have 1 baker and 1 small supermarket where you can't do your weekly shopping. The nearest shopping center is 30min away (this is the Netherlands were talking about, nothing is actually far away) and becoming more empty by the year.
I can only imagine how much worse it is in America with its vast distances.

I tell them they are shit out of luck not because I don't understand their situation, but because I'm in it.

This is a process that has been going on for centuries. It'll be a hell of a Noble prize if you figure out how to save the countryside from the inevitable concentration of population and services into 'megacities'.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
September 22 2017 15:24 GMT
#175976
On September 23 2017 00:07 Yurie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2017 00:06 LegalLord wrote:
On September 23 2017 00:00 Gorsameth wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:58 LegalLord wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:51 Velr wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:31 LegalLord wrote:
In her book, Hillary talked a bit about the way she went to small towns. She went in, generally to unfriendly crowds, barely did anything, and went away with a mindset of "they don't understand how good I am for them." That's a message that I suspect our European folk are particularly sympathetic towards but that won't, and shouldn't, get you elected.


Why would exactly would europeans be sympathetic towards this?

The Europeans who frequent this thread, specifically.

That's an answer to who, not why.

And second the question. I would love to hear why.

Dunno. The hard-on for big cities and catastrophic demographics among our specific crop of Europeans is a head-scratcher to me. I suspect 70%+ of y'all live in megacities and think everyone should (megacity worship by its inhabitants is a worldwide phenomenon). But I don't know.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megacity#Largest_cities

The US has much more of them than the EU does, at least large ones. So going to them for votes would seem more reasonable in the US than here. The same divide between rural and big city life happens everywhere. Different problems, more people in cities, easier to tackle their problems in many cases due to higher tax base connected to it and so on.

I would assume a maximum of 2/10 of European posters on this site live in megacities. Personally I live in a city with below 100k population.

That assumes a fairly representative sample of Europeans in our midst, which is very likely not the case.

I suppose I use "megacity" too loosely if you want to define it as >10m. Throw in some European capitals and second/third largest cities.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28908 Posts
September 22 2017 15:26 GMT
#175977
As for ICP, musically it's total garbage but, the gathering of the juggalos genuinely looks like FUN. and they all look like nice and genuinely accepting people. defining them as a gang is super weird.
Moderator
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28908 Posts
September 22 2017 15:31 GMT
#175978
On September 23 2017 00:24 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2017 00:07 Yurie wrote:
On September 23 2017 00:06 LegalLord wrote:
On September 23 2017 00:00 Gorsameth wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:58 LegalLord wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:51 Velr wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:31 LegalLord wrote:
In her book, Hillary talked a bit about the way she went to small towns. She went in, generally to unfriendly crowds, barely did anything, and went away with a mindset of "they don't understand how good I am for them." That's a message that I suspect our European folk are particularly sympathetic towards but that won't, and shouldn't, get you elected.


Why would exactly would europeans be sympathetic towards this?

The Europeans who frequent this thread, specifically.

That's an answer to who, not why.

And second the question. I would love to hear why.

Dunno. The hard-on for big cities and catastrophic demographics among our specific crop of Europeans is a head-scratcher to me. I suspect 70%+ of y'all live in megacities and think everyone should (megacity worship by its inhabitants is a worldwide phenomenon). But I don't know.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megacity#Largest_cities

The US has much more of them than the EU does, at least large ones. So going to them for votes would seem more reasonable in the US than here. The same divide between rural and big city life happens everywhere. Different problems, more people in cities, easier to tackle their problems in many cases due to higher tax base connected to it and so on.

I would assume a maximum of 2/10 of European posters on this site live in megacities. Personally I live in a city with below 100k population.

That assumes a fairly representative sample of Europeans in our midst, which is very likely not the case.

I suppose I use "megacity" too loosely if you want to define it as >10m. Throw in some European capitals and second/third largest cities.


Why is it very likely not the case? Like, is Oslo a megacity in your view? Birmingham? Cologne?
Moderator
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
September 22 2017 15:36 GMT
#175979
On September 23 2017 00:06 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2017 00:00 Gorsameth wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:58 LegalLord wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:51 Velr wrote:
On September 22 2017 23:31 LegalLord wrote:
In her book, Hillary talked a bit about the way she went to small towns. She went in, generally to unfriendly crowds, barely did anything, and went away with a mindset of "they don't understand how good I am for them." That's a message that I suspect our European folk are particularly sympathetic towards but that won't, and shouldn't, get you elected.


Why would exactly would europeans be sympathetic towards this?

The Europeans who frequent this thread, specifically.

That's an answer to who, not why.

And second the question. I would love to hear why.

Dunno. The hard-on for big cities and catastrophic demographics among our specific crop of Europeans is a head-scratcher to me. I suspect 70%+ of y'all live in megacities and think everyone should (megacity worship by its inhabitants is a worldwide phenomenon). But I don't know.

random European reporting: I'm living in a 10k village. For a village 10k people is certainly a lot but it's not a city or a megacity~
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28908 Posts
September 22 2017 15:38 GMT
#175980
I mean I live in Norway's third largest city. It has a whopping 180k people.
Moderator
Prev 1 8797 8798 8799 8800 8801 10093 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26964
Leta 1083
Horang2 267
firebathero 173
Trap 151
Zeus 95
Hyun 69
soO 56
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
Rock 26
Aegong 24
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 16
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Dendi1206
420jenkins384
qojqva31
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck366
byalli267
KnowMe214
Hui .177
Livibee82
QueenE74
FrodaN13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 13
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1670
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 18m
Patches Events
22h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.