• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:19
CEST 03:19
KST 10:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7141 users

Fit to Lick? - Page 9

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
July 04 2012 08:57 GMT
#161
What does being fit have to do with licking anyway?
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
July 04 2012 08:59 GMT
#162
This thread delivers.
XiGua
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden3085 Posts
July 04 2012 09:01 GMT
#163
I am getting a deja vu feeling from way back TL.

I would never lick my bumhole. ._.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) APM, Why u make me spam?
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
July 04 2012 09:05 GMT
#164
On July 04 2012 17:38 MichaelDonovan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 17:32 jdseemoreglass wrote:
On July 04 2012 17:23 architecture wrote:
PROTIP:

Stop using paper: use baby wipes.
This is a life-changing switch. Thank me later.

Sounds expensive...

PROTIP:

You don't need paper! It's true!
Just wipe with your hand and wash it in the sink when you are done.
Thank me later.


Or better yet just sit in the sink and let the water run for a while


lol!
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
July 04 2012 09:07 GMT
#165
--- Nuked ---
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
July 04 2012 09:10 GMT
#166
What is this... I don't even...
I live by 1 rule - the bunghole is a 1-way only street. Only things go out - you understand?
I wipe until it's clean I guess...?
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
July 04 2012 09:14 GMT
#167
While the whole thing about licking just seems like a big joke, I have similar problems to the OP. It sucks to have a hairy butt, no doubt.
OrchidThief
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark2298 Posts
July 04 2012 09:14 GMT
#168
I hate to be backseatmoderating, but this is junk. Stop making junk threads here, this isn't reddit or 4chan.
Doomwish
Profile Joined July 2011
438 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 09:16:46
July 04 2012 09:15 GMT
#169
I have a special ritual for making sure i get my ass nice and clean.

step 1. wipe with TP until nothing comes off ( a visual check is important here)
step 2. dampen TP and wipe until nothing comes off
step 3. alternate steps 1 and 2 until completely clean
step 4. bask in the complete glory of a fresh-feces free rectum

(also don't forget to flush after every 3 wipes or so because too much TP clogs the toilet)

wasteful , inefficient and effective. The way all things should be done.
Passion
Profile Joined December 2003
Netherlands1486 Posts
July 04 2012 09:17 GMT
#170
On July 04 2012 18:15 Doomwish wrote:
I have a special ritual for making sure i get my ass nice and clean.

step 1. wipe with TP until nothing comes off
step 2. dampen TP and wipe until nothing comes off
step 3. alternate steps 1 and 2 until completely clean
step 4. bask in the complete glory of a fresh-feces free rectum

(also don't forget to flush after every 3 wipes or so because too much TP clogs the toilet)

wasteful , inefficient and effective. The way all things should be done.


Don't forget to mention it's also quite harmful for your body!
Lowko
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands286 Posts
July 04 2012 09:19 GMT
#171
What did I just read. O.O
www.LowkoTV.com
Doomwish
Profile Joined July 2011
438 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 09:19:58
July 04 2012 09:19 GMT
#172
On July 04 2012 18:17 Passion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 18:15 Doomwish wrote:
I have a special ritual for making sure i get my ass nice and clean.

step 1. wipe with TP until nothing comes off
step 2. dampen TP and wipe until nothing comes off
step 3. alternate steps 1 and 2 until completely clean
step 4. bask in the complete glory of a fresh-feces free rectum

(also don't forget to flush after every 3 wipes or so because too much TP clogs the toilet)

wasteful , inefficient and effective. The way all things should be done.


Don't forget to mention it's also quite harmful for your body!


what toilet paper? what do you suggest.....Sand?
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 04 2012 09:21 GMT
#173
Wow..
I just..

lol shave your hairy ass.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Mentalizor
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1596 Posts
July 04 2012 09:40 GMT
#174
On July 04 2012 13:19 Steelavocado wrote:
Get a bidet. They are pretty common in Europe no?


No... at least in Scandinavia they're not. I've ever only seen one.

However, if this is an issue, I think it would be a good investment.
I think this is a really weird topic though. I reckon with all the hair and such most people wouldn't lick a mans ass anyway
(yಠ,ಠ)y - Y U NO ALL IN? - rtsAlaran: " I somehow sit inside the bus.Hot_Bit giving me a massage"
Naphal
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2099 Posts
July 04 2012 09:43 GMT
#175
well even if thoroughly wiped, you should use soap now and then...
also ew licking.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 04 2012 09:57 GMT
#176
I am extremely thorough.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 10:00:07
July 04 2012 09:59 GMT
#177
Coming straight from the Higgs thread, love the variance around.

Shave the parts which are close to the parts that matter. Done. Always clean npnp.


PS: This reminds me of a "take a dump while standing or sitting"-thread we had some years ago. Anyone remember what I mean?
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
July 04 2012 10:01 GMT
#178
I...I...I... I don't know what to say here. I knew it was going to be good as soon as I saw the title, though.
memes are a dish best served dank
Warzilla
Profile Joined December 2010
Czech Republic311 Posts
July 04 2012 10:01 GMT
#179
Haha man when ive seen this thread and mainly the poll. I thought you were asking if you should wipe girls "shrine" then i started reading and found this extremely hilarious.. However im starting to have similiar problem (damnit :D) so i will keep reading and maybe somebody will post something usefull :D Btw OP you are a baller
"AFTER LOST GAME - I usually run around in circles yelling "WHY OH GOD WHY" in my room, pointing towards the sky. After 5 to 10min ,i get tired and go back to playing"
InfusedTT.DaZe
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania693 Posts
July 04 2012 10:02 GMT
#180
wow so thats why i had hair there
"Echoes of past events nudge the tiller on my present course, I await its reflection in the future"
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 152
RuFF_SC2 60
ProTech31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15801
Rain 2261
Artosis 628
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 315
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox663
Mew2King158
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g9725
Day[9].tv663
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft324
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS75
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 148
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv663
• Scarra569
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 41m
OSC
20h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.