• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:25
CEST 02:25
KST 09:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8521 users

Fit to Lick? - Page 11

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Kuni
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Austria765 Posts
July 04 2012 11:06 GMT
#201
Where I come from, there is actually something called the "Glückswurzn" ... roughtly translated it would mean like "lucky root". Doesn't happen often, but I am sure you can train it to occur more often by using your butt-muscles better. What it is, it's basically when you take a dump and don't have to wipe your ass, because it's perfectly clean in the first place.
bonus vir semper tiro
Kull of Atlantis
Profile Joined June 2012
Turkey98 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 11:13:12
July 04 2012 11:09 GMT
#202
hahahahah :D
this thread reminds me of teamliquid.net pre-2009. "Certainly close-able but it's not necessary to do so"

In our country every toilet has water spray mechanism. It works great.

Also it happens to be that I am suffering a medical condition called "Alopecia Universalis" meaning I lost all hair in my body (1 year ago)

Meaning I am kinda lucky about this matter Anyway, good luck to you in your journey :D
King Kull must die!
Knap4life
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Slovenia333 Posts
July 04 2012 11:09 GMT
#203
This is just disturbing...
nymfaw
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway430 Posts
July 04 2012 11:09 GMT
#204
I was eating
Everything will be ok in the end. if it's not ok, its not the end.
SpaceFighting
Profile Joined January 2010
New Zealand690 Posts
July 04 2012 11:10 GMT
#205
i like the way u think OP
kuz pro
SomniGiggles
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom214 Posts
July 04 2012 11:17 GMT
#206
I think my eyes just melted..
Equity213
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada873 Posts
July 04 2012 11:19 GMT
#207
I feel your pain bro. One thing that helps is to just trim the hairs down there, use scissors and one of those buzzers with a guard on it. Not too short or you will itch like a mofo. And never shave or wax, shit will come back with a vengence.
Equity213
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada873 Posts
July 04 2012 11:20 GMT
#208
On July 04 2012 20:06 Kuni wrote:
Where I come from, there is actually something called the "Glückswurzn" ... roughtly translated it would mean like "lucky root". Doesn't happen often, but I am sure you can train it to occur more often by using your butt-muscles better. What it is, it's basically when you take a dump and don't have to wipe your ass, because it's perfectly clean in the first place.


hahaha I love how you actually have a word for that! Gluckswurzn! I love those!
MassacrisM
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom149 Posts
July 04 2012 11:22 GMT
#209
Dafuq did i just read...
" One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision " - Bertrand Russell
Daimai
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden762 Posts
July 04 2012 11:29 GMT
#210
Well, before I opened this thread I thought this was about cunnilingus
*yay*

Then I open it and read the poll
*A bit wierd but whatever..*

Then I read the text about some guys asshole
*EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW*

wp wp
To pray is to accept defeat.
KainiT
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria392 Posts
July 04 2012 11:32 GMT
#211
On July 04 2012 20:06 Kuni wrote:
Where I come from, there is actually something called the "Glückswurzn" ... roughtly translated it would mean like "lucky root". Doesn't happen often, but I am sure you can train it to occur more often by using your butt-muscles better. What it is, it's basically when you take a dump and don't have to wipe your ass, because it's perfectly clean in the first place.


You sure you didn't just make that one up? I have never heard about that expression -.-
With great power comes great responsibility.
shucklesors
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore1176 Posts
July 04 2012 11:34 GMT
#212
This topic reminds me of TL in 2006
snow2.0
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany2073 Posts
July 04 2012 11:35 GMT
#213
Nope KainiT, he didn't.
http://www.stupidedia.org/stupi/Scheiße

Errrr.

Not really sure i want to be in this thread.
I'd not lick any asshole, no matter how shiny.
NeonFox
Profile Joined January 2011
2373 Posts
July 04 2012 11:40 GMT
#214
On July 04 2012 20:35 snow2.0 wrote:
Nope KainiT, he didn't.
http://www.stupidedia.org/stupi/Scheiße

Errrr.

Not really sure i want to be in this thread.
I'd not lick any asshole, no matter how shiny.


I overheard two friends talking about that and they called it a "perfect". I wipe until the paper comes back clean but I've never have that cause ingrown hair and bleeding oO
Alay
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States660 Posts
July 04 2012 11:47 GMT
#215
This thread made me lol hard.

Just take a shower afterwards, even just a quick rinse will do.
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
July 04 2012 11:48 GMT
#216
Put water on your wipe and wipe from up til down. feels alot more comfortable.
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
July 04 2012 11:51 GMT
#217
Grossest thread ever...
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
KapsyL
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden704 Posts
July 04 2012 11:51 GMT
#218
Epic Thread.

On July 04 2012 13:19 Tiegrr wrote:
I read the poll and voted for the worst answer.


I did this too.
Jurg Jurg Jurg
Incze
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Romania2058 Posts
July 04 2012 11:53 GMT
#219
I just want to have been in this thread, forever in the Liquid hall of fame.
Religion: Buckethead
HardCorey
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States709 Posts
July 04 2012 12:16 GMT
#220
This is the kind of quality discussion I come to see at TL.net. I just want to say thankyou
Don't Worry, Be Happy.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 143
NeuroSwarm 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11010
Rain 1947
Artosis 579
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3980
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox613
Mew2King232
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1084
Other Games
summit1g9768
shahzam704
Day[9].tv655
JimRising 496
PiGStarcraft266
C9.Mang0232
ArmadaUGS82
ViBE63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv655
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur192
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 35m
OSC
21h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.