• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:09
CEST 16:09
KST 23:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8676 users

Apologies for Incorrect Information - Page 12

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 24 Next All
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
January 20 2012 08:10 GMT
#221
i really don't see how these corrections in any way change what coach lee did. so apparently the secret camera was speculation (that should have been pretty obvious from the original thread anyways), big deal?
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
January 20 2012 08:10 GMT
#222
I feel like this is a giant PR cover up...
Why?
XRaDiiX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1730 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 08:12:06
January 20 2012 08:11 GMT
#223
On January 20 2012 16:01 MrSkyfire wrote:
I dont believe this. Rekrul has reputation for always being right. I think what happened is Lee read korean version and is blackmailing people again. Isnt spunky doing poker? or in the past sometime? Lee probably blackmailing him saying that 'if I go down, you go down too' (cuz gambling illegal) and spunky tell rekrul to take down post so he doesnt wind up in shit. Why would rekrul post half assed apology so fast and get post delete so quick? It doesnt make sense unless blackmailed.


Maybe that is the truth he was forced to say this seems kind-of weird and was a bit vague the OP didn't clarify specifics.

IMO this is a cover-up or rekrul getting black mailed by Lee
Never GG MKP | IdrA
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
January 20 2012 08:12 GMT
#224
One can like the team and dislike the coach...

Dunno why you guys are discussing this.

Oh well its the internet where you always have to be 100% in favour or 100% against
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
January 20 2012 08:18 GMT
#225
On January 20 2012 17:10 VTArlock wrote:
I feel like this is a giant PR cover up...


Coach Lee is obviously a Templar. FD is a piece if Eden. It all makes sense
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
karpo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1998 Posts
January 20 2012 08:18 GMT
#226
On January 20 2012 17:11 XRaDiiX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 16:01 MrSkyfire wrote:
I dont believe this. Rekrul has reputation for always being right. I think what happened is Lee read korean version and is blackmailing people again. Isnt spunky doing poker? or in the past sometime? Lee probably blackmailing him saying that 'if I go down, you go down too' (cuz gambling illegal) and spunky tell rekrul to take down post so he doesnt wind up in shit. Why would rekrul post half assed apology so fast and get post delete so quick? It doesnt make sense unless blackmailed.


Maybe that is the truth he was forced to say this seems kind-of weird and was a bit vague the OP didn't clarify specifics.

IMO this is a cover-up or rekrul getting black mailed by Lee


XRaDiiX, always with the conspiracy theories.

Looks like i was right in the previous thread about being a sceptic to unsubstantiated claims, i got shot down pretty bad last thread with people referencing all these so called "facts". Do people jump on all these hatetrains because the community is overall quite young or it is because everyone here really likes the drama? Take everything with a huge grain of salt and move on.
CuSToM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1478 Posts
January 20 2012 08:19 GMT
#227
On January 20 2012 17:08 Angelbelow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 16:59 CuSToM wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:49 dmnum wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:45 CuSToM wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:38 dmnum wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:30 CuSToM wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:17 dmnum wrote:
On January 20 2012 15:44 vasculaR wrote:
On January 20 2012 15:37 dmnum wrote:
On January 20 2012 15:33 vasculaR wrote:
either you
A) like rekrul
B) like Coach Lee
C) don't care.
Any story or truths will come out but it wouldn't change your A, B or C.

You should go back and read virgil's post.


I can't see your point because you did not make any.

You said any stories coming up wouldn't change people's opinion regarding coach lee. I told you to read virgil's post. You clearly didn't, otherwise you would have seen that Virgil, as he stated in his post in this thread, was a huge fan of TSL and a friend of coach lee's. After these two threads he has said that he can no longer support TSL because of the shady stuff going behind the scenes. I hope the point got across now.


Well you shouldn't let one person speak for everybody. I will be staying up until 3 AM to watch TSL in the GSTL and its players in the GSL until the team no longer exists.

Just because the coach / manager of the team turns out to not be a patron saint doesn't mean I am going to forget about the past year and a half I have spent staying up and cheering for TSL, and then put all the Starcraft II teams names into a hat and pick a new team to follow.

I think the reason virgil "doesn't support" TSL anymore has nothing to with players.

"The Team SCV Life (TSL) is a top Korean StarCraft 2 team. It was founded by former MBC Heroes coach Lee Woon Jae.[1]" - From liquipedia

TSL was based highly around the figure of coach lee, and now that these things are turning up and assuming he resignes, the team needs to change it's name, for better or for worse. Either way, as soon as coach lee is no longer associated with the team I think virgil will go back to being TSL(Or whatever new name they may adapt)#1 fan.


Edit: Virgil just posted. Glad I understood what he meant all along, otherwise I would look like giant asshat.


Okay you missed my point. I don't care what Virgil wrote or how he feels about the team because it has nothing to do with my interests.

I was simply agreeing with the point that guy said about "you either like Coach Lee, like Rekrul, or don't care and you will continue to feel that way when this is all over". You said that wasn't the case because of a blog somebody wrote, which isn't true (for me at least).

edit: worded poorly the first time

Yeah, but will you still support coach lee?


My attraction to TSL had nothing to do with Coach Lee, I originally started following the team because of Tester. Tester left and went to a different team but that didn't change anything for me, even though the reason I supported the team in the first place was gone.

How do you support a team but not the coach? What does that even mean? Do I question his decisions in GSTL and complain about him in live report threads? When a player leaves his team am I happy that Coach Lee lost them, even though a player left my favorite team? How do I protest against Coach Lee but still support my favorite team? If Coach Lee left TSL, fine. If all of the players on the team left TSL and Coach Lee acquired a new roster, fine. As long as Team SCV Life is a functioning organization (in some capacity since the argument can be made that isn't the case right now) they will remain the team I support.




You are the definition of "Blind fanboyism." But if your fine with that and willing to admit it, then by all means, cheer on.


Do you have any idea what "blind fanboyism" even means? Because I am not a band-wagon hopping person or a fair weather fan that makes me a blind fanboy? You realize we are posting on Team Liquid right? The same site where some guy gets a fan club because he can cover an entire map in creep.

Should Laker fans have stopped supporting their team when Kobe raped a woman? Or Raven fans when Ray Lewis was suspected of murder? What about Penn State fans, students and alumni? Should they stop supporting their university because the figurehead of the entire school knowingly harbored a child molester?

All I'm saying is I'm not going to stop supporting my favorite Starcraft team just because Coach Lee is a dick. I wasn't some kind of concierge to the team like Virgil was. For the second time none of my posts have anything to do with him lol.
Team SCV Life #1
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
January 20 2012 08:19 GMT
#228
Humm, not sure wut to think..
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
January 20 2012 08:24 GMT
#229
On January 20 2012 17:18 karpo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 17:11 XRaDiiX wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:01 MrSkyfire wrote:
I dont believe this. Rekrul has reputation for always being right. I think what happened is Lee read korean version and is blackmailing people again. Isnt spunky doing poker? or in the past sometime? Lee probably blackmailing him saying that 'if I go down, you go down too' (cuz gambling illegal) and spunky tell rekrul to take down post so he doesnt wind up in shit. Why would rekrul post half assed apology so fast and get post delete so quick? It doesnt make sense unless blackmailed.


Maybe that is the truth he was forced to say this seems kind-of weird and was a bit vague the OP didn't clarify specifics.

IMO this is a cover-up or rekrul getting black mailed by Lee


XRaDiiX, always with the conspiracy theories.

Looks like i was right in the previous thread about being a sceptic to unsubstantiated claims, i got shot down pretty bad last thread with people referencing all these so called "facts". Do people jump on all these hatetrains because the community is overall quite young or it is because everyone here really likes the drama? Take everything with a huge grain of salt and move on.


Everybody seems to love the drama. Add in the people who like to have strong opinions on a game they are too scared to play and we get this
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
AndysRaulSioux
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada45 Posts
January 20 2012 08:26 GMT
#230
Safe to say that I'll never believe another post by Rekrul again. Sigh, this sc2 drama is so bad...
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 08:35:52
January 20 2012 08:29 GMT
#231
On January 20 2012 17:19 CuSToM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 17:08 Angelbelow wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:59 CuSToM wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:49 dmnum wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:45 CuSToM wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:38 dmnum wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:30 CuSToM wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:17 dmnum wrote:
On January 20 2012 15:44 vasculaR wrote:
On January 20 2012 15:37 dmnum wrote:
[quote]
You should go back and read virgil's post.


I can't see your point because you did not make any.

You said any stories coming up wouldn't change people's opinion regarding coach lee. I told you to read virgil's post. You clearly didn't, otherwise you would have seen that Virgil, as he stated in his post in this thread, was a huge fan of TSL and a friend of coach lee's. After these two threads he has said that he can no longer support TSL because of the shady stuff going behind the scenes. I hope the point got across now.


Well you shouldn't let one person speak for everybody. I will be staying up until 3 AM to watch TSL in the GSTL and its players in the GSL until the team no longer exists.

Just because the coach / manager of the team turns out to not be a patron saint doesn't mean I am going to forget about the past year and a half I have spent staying up and cheering for TSL, and then put all the Starcraft II teams names into a hat and pick a new team to follow.

I think the reason virgil "doesn't support" TSL anymore has nothing to with players.

"The Team SCV Life (TSL) is a top Korean StarCraft 2 team. It was founded by former MBC Heroes coach Lee Woon Jae.[1]" - From liquipedia

TSL was based highly around the figure of coach lee, and now that these things are turning up and assuming he resignes, the team needs to change it's name, for better or for worse. Either way, as soon as coach lee is no longer associated with the team I think virgil will go back to being TSL(Or whatever new name they may adapt)#1 fan.


Edit: Virgil just posted. Glad I understood what he meant all along, otherwise I would look like giant asshat.


Okay you missed my point. I don't care what Virgil wrote or how he feels about the team because it has nothing to do with my interests.

I was simply agreeing with the point that guy said about "you either like Coach Lee, like Rekrul, or don't care and you will continue to feel that way when this is all over". You said that wasn't the case because of a blog somebody wrote, which isn't true (for me at least).

edit: worded poorly the first time

Yeah, but will you still support coach lee?


My attraction to TSL had nothing to do with Coach Lee, I originally started following the team because of Tester. Tester left and went to a different team but that didn't change anything for me, even though the reason I supported the team in the first place was gone.

How do you support a team but not the coach? What does that even mean? Do I question his decisions in GSTL and complain about him in live report threads? When a player leaves his team am I happy that Coach Lee lost them, even though a player left my favorite team? How do I protest against Coach Lee but still support my favorite team? If Coach Lee left TSL, fine. If all of the players on the team left TSL and Coach Lee acquired a new roster, fine. As long as Team SCV Life is a functioning organization (in some capacity since the argument can be made that isn't the case right now) they will remain the team I support.




You are the definition of "Blind fanboyism." But if your fine with that and willing to admit it, then by all means, cheer on.


Do you have any idea what "blind fanboyism" even means? Because I am not a band-wagon hopping person or a fair weather fan that makes me a blind fanboy? You realize we are posting on Team Liquid right? The same site where some guy gets a fan club because he can cover an entire map in creep.

Should Laker fans have stopped supporting their team when Kobe raped a woman? Or Raven fans when Ray Lewis was suspected of murder? What about Penn State fans, students and alumni? Should they stop supporting their university because the figurehead of the entire school knowingly harbored a child molester?

All I'm saying is I'm not going to stop supporting my favorite Starcraft team just because Coach Lee is a dick. I wasn't some kind of concierge to the team like Virgil was. For the second time none of my posts have anything to do with him lol.


I just re-read your post. "Blind fanboyism" is not the right term. Apologies for that. Just so I'm understanding your position better, you will remain a fan of TSL regardless of their players, management, negative press surrounding their team right? So you're basically a fan of the team TSL and not necessarily their substance or the make up of the team right?

I would say fair points on your analogies but the only problem is that those are highly developed situations. The history isn't just kobe bryant and his rape trial doesn't threaten the teams very existence.

I have a few things to say, just wanted to get a better understanding of your position before we engage in a discussion.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
RolleMcKnolle
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany1054 Posts
January 20 2012 08:35 GMT
#232
wow, SC2 needs independent journalism...
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
January 20 2012 08:38 GMT
#233
On January 20 2012 17:26 AndysRaulSioux wrote:
Safe to say that I'll never believe another post by Rekrul again.


guy with 25 posts in kneejerk reaction. wonderful.
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
CuSToM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 08:49:36
January 20 2012 08:43 GMT
#234
On January 20 2012 17:29 Angelbelow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 17:19 CuSToM wrote:
On January 20 2012 17:08 Angelbelow wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:59 CuSToM wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:49 dmnum wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:45 CuSToM wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:38 dmnum wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:30 CuSToM wrote:
On January 20 2012 16:17 dmnum wrote:
On January 20 2012 15:44 vasculaR wrote:
[quote]

I can't see your point because you did not make any.

You said any stories coming up wouldn't change people's opinion regarding coach lee. I told you to read virgil's post. You clearly didn't, otherwise you would have seen that Virgil, as he stated in his post in this thread, was a huge fan of TSL and a friend of coach lee's. After these two threads he has said that he can no longer support TSL because of the shady stuff going behind the scenes. I hope the point got across now.


Well you shouldn't let one person speak for everybody. I will be staying up until 3 AM to watch TSL in the GSTL and its players in the GSL until the team no longer exists.

Just because the coach / manager of the team turns out to not be a patron saint doesn't mean I am going to forget about the past year and a half I have spent staying up and cheering for TSL, and then put all the Starcraft II teams names into a hat and pick a new team to follow.

I think the reason virgil "doesn't support" TSL anymore has nothing to with players.

"The Team SCV Life (TSL) is a top Korean StarCraft 2 team. It was founded by former MBC Heroes coach Lee Woon Jae.[1]" - From liquipedia

TSL was based highly around the figure of coach lee, and now that these things are turning up and assuming he resignes, the team needs to change it's name, for better or for worse. Either way, as soon as coach lee is no longer associated with the team I think virgil will go back to being TSL(Or whatever new name they may adapt)#1 fan.


Edit: Virgil just posted. Glad I understood what he meant all along, otherwise I would look like giant asshat.


Okay you missed my point. I don't care what Virgil wrote or how he feels about the team because it has nothing to do with my interests.

I was simply agreeing with the point that guy said about "you either like Coach Lee, like Rekrul, or don't care and you will continue to feel that way when this is all over". You said that wasn't the case because of a blog somebody wrote, which isn't true (for me at least).

edit: worded poorly the first time

Yeah, but will you still support coach lee?


My attraction to TSL had nothing to do with Coach Lee, I originally started following the team because of Tester. Tester left and went to a different team but that didn't change anything for me, even though the reason I supported the team in the first place was gone.

How do you support a team but not the coach? What does that even mean? Do I question his decisions in GSTL and complain about him in live report threads? When a player leaves his team am I happy that Coach Lee lost them, even though a player left my favorite team? How do I protest against Coach Lee but still support my favorite team? If Coach Lee left TSL, fine. If all of the players on the team left TSL and Coach Lee acquired a new roster, fine. As long as Team SCV Life is a functioning organization (in some capacity since the argument can be made that isn't the case right now) they will remain the team I support.




You are the definition of "Blind fanboyism." But if your fine with that and willing to admit it, then by all means, cheer on.


Do you have any idea what "blind fanboyism" even means? Because I am not a band-wagon hopping person or a fair weather fan that makes me a blind fanboy? You realize we are posting on Team Liquid right? The same site where some guy gets a fan club because he can cover an entire map in creep.

Should Laker fans have stopped supporting their team when Kobe raped a woman? Or Raven fans when Ray Lewis was suspected of murder? What about Penn State fans, students and alumni? Should they stop supporting their university because the figurehead of the entire school knowingly harbored a child molester?

All I'm saying is I'm not going to stop supporting my favorite Starcraft team just because Coach Lee is a dick. I wasn't some kind of concierge to the team like Virgil was. For the second time none of my posts have anything to do with him lol.


I just re-read your post. "Blind fanboyism" is not the right term. Apologies for that. Just so I'm understanding your position better, you will remain a fan of TSL regardless of their players, management, negative press surrounding their team right? So you're basically a fan of the team TSL and not necessarily their substance or the make up of the team right?


Isn't that how it normally works? I'm from Chicago and am 23, so I watched the second set of the Bulls' three-peat. They are still my favorite NBA team even though nobody from that era is still on the team or apart of it (with the exception of the owner who ran that team into the ground anyways).

TSL's original players (Tester dominating the beta, Cliiiiiiiiiiide, Fruitdealer's cinderella GSL run, Sangho doing Nexus first builds in GSL2) are what made me cheer for the team in the first place, but they're all gone now. Being a spectator of a sport isn't fun unless you have a team to follow. Keeping up on transactions, paying attention to players in the Korean weeklies, Code A qualifiers etc. There will always be something that connects present TSL to past TSL. Revival is still on the team who was apart of their original GSTL teams. Revival will play in the GSTL with these new guys, and when / if Revival leaves some of those guys will be left. There is an entire new set of players I will get to know and watch this season, and some of those guys will be around when new players join and old players leave. That's how it works.

Wasn't there some blog posted a while ago that was linked in a GSTL write up about why it's fun to follow a team instead of individual players? Try finding that and read it, then maybe you will understand why I feel the way I do.

edit: the blog I referenced http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=105191
Team SCV Life #1
SEA KarMa
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia452 Posts
January 20 2012 08:43 GMT
#235
still doesnt change my views on lee. the same message still holds, he is still a bad person and a hypocrite.
"terrible, terrible damage". terrible, terrible design.
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
January 20 2012 08:49 GMT
#236
I trust Rekrul, but I doubted his sources for some of the details - so, not too surprising. Phew, at least esports hasn't come to the level of insanity which would have been to do that hit-me-on-hidden-cam stuff.

Not sure what to think of TSL coach now, except that he's clearly made already some massive bad reputation behind the scenes. On SotG it was mentioned that there's even more unrevealed dirt, whether it's also just rumour or not. At the very least, the guy doesn't manage to be likable and many people who know him claim very bad things about him, it seems.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
RJGooner
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2088 Posts
January 20 2012 08:49 GMT
#237
This is why "Rekrul has a 100% record on these types of things" isn't always good enough.
#1 Jaehoon Fan! 김재훈 화팅!
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
January 20 2012 08:51 GMT
#238
On January 20 2012 17:10 VTArlock wrote:
I feel like this is a giant PR cover up...

Did Mr Lee blackmail Rekrul as well?

Thanks for the clarification though, it really did sound like exaggerations the first time. Made it seem like a TV thriller...

Apparently the FXOBoss rumored BW pros were going to be joining TSL. Hope these incidents don't put a dent to that.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Froob
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom342 Posts
January 20 2012 08:52 GMT
#239
that was quick
イア
karpo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1998 Posts
January 20 2012 08:53 GMT
#240
On January 20 2012 17:51 pdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 17:10 VTArlock wrote:
I feel like this is a giant PR cover up...

Did Mr Lee blackmail Rekrul as well?

Thanks for the clarification though, it really did sound like exaggerations the first time. Made it seem like a TV thriller...

Apparently the FXOBoss rumored BW pros were going to be joining TSL. Hope these incidents don't put a dent to that.

I hope he get some BW pros that really mop up the current scene.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5770
Bisu 2899
Jaedong 1091
Horang2 578
EffOrt 524
Mini 402
actioN 333
Larva 273
ZerO 230
ggaemo 206
[ Show more ]
Yoon 107
Shinee 99
Mind 95
Pusan 86
hero 74
Dewaltoss 63
Snow 63
Hyun 62
Sharp 61
Bale 48
Barracks 46
sorry 40
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 19
Trap 19
scan(afreeca) 17
NaDa 13
Rock 12
zelot 11
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4765
qojqva2275
Dendi1211
Counter-Strike
Fnx 6
Other Games
olofmeister1360
hiko939
B2W.Neo706
Lowko365
crisheroes300
DeMusliM278
XBOCT232
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX186
Livibee184
Hui .177
QueenE87
Mew2King52
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV670
League of Legends
• Jankos2091
• Nemesis2051
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur63
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 51m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.