• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:34
CEST 00:34
KST 07:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8347 users

MLG suggestion: Ladies passes - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
hysterial
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2044 Posts
January 17 2012 15:45 GMT
#61
This isn't a club or a bar.. Its an SC2 event.. And even then, I don't think lower prices will do anything other than bring more girlfriends to MLGs who don't really want to be there, over the regular esports crowd.
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
January 17 2012 15:45 GMT
#62
I want to bring my pet bear, why can't there be a bear pass? Sure he might distract some people, or maul someone, or get in a fight with incontrol, but he really wants to learn about SC2, and I think its ridiculous I have to pay full price to bring my pet bear to MLG.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Zaranth
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States345 Posts
January 17 2012 15:46 GMT
#63
Wow for real? This is insulting to me, a female who loved MLG Providence more than my husband. Can I get a discount for him? *sigh* so much for community respect.
Maker of Cheerfuls @eZaranth
bluQ
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 15:58:54
January 17 2012 15:46 GMT
#64
On January 18 2012 00:42 Mindor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:25 Tenks wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:21 Mindor wrote:
Uhm, stop living in the middle ages and don't pay for her if she wants to go with. Or stop bitching if you make her go just to show off. I really don't see any other point in bringing an unintrested SO to such an event other than to establish your masculinity...It's not like she'll magically understand SC from watching it on the bigscreen and hearing a ton of inside jokes that might seem like a foreign language to her.



Lol. We've been together for 5 years and we live together. I'm kind of over the "showing her off" phase of my life. She does try and learn. She'll watch me play and try to ask questions. She loves MMA and hates IdrA. However when it comes to deep knowledge to really want to stay there for 10 hours a day ... it just isn't there. I'd assume it is like that for many people.

Maybe the idea of a family pass is a better idea. However I don't see how you wouldn't have a group of 4 guys just buy a family pass at a cheaper rate.


Then the thread should be about hourly passes or something...You get a card when going in and pay for however long you've spent there when you check out. What I got from your initial post is that you want to bring your bored to death GF as an armcandy along for a lowered price. And all that for the good of esports to balance the m/f ratio.

UCK. How many young males are here? Really?
I was with my GF at IEM and ESP why? BEcause we like to spent time with each other. Who did pay? Well, me.
Do i need to show off? I guess after 6 years of relationship: no.
Why do I pay? Because it is just fair that i pay if I AM the one who gets most out of it.
Did she liked it in the end? Yes. Would she pay the full price for MLGs and such? No. Why? Because she JUST liked it.
Why would I pay full price? Because i fuckin LOVE it.

On January 18 2012 00:46 Zaranth wrote:
Wow for real? This is insulting to me, a female who loved MLG Providence more than my husband. Can I get a discount for him? *sigh* so much for community respect.

You are just ignorant to 99% of the female community who don't like out of nowhere to go to eSports events ... grats for being ignorant.

edit: editted out some rage.
www.twitch.tv/bluquh (PoE, Starbow, HS)
littlemozart7
Profile Joined March 2011
69 Posts
January 17 2012 15:47 GMT
#65
the female market is not big enough for mlg to waste resources to implement such stuff.
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
January 17 2012 15:48 GMT
#66
Just untie more buttons od Day9's shirt, that should work.
And I really find it more apropiate than reduced prizes.
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
January 17 2012 15:50 GMT
#67
On January 18 2012 00:46 bluQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:42 Mindor wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:25 Tenks wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:21 Mindor wrote:
Uhm, stop living in the middle ages and don't pay for her if she wants to go with. Or stop bitching if you make her go just to show off. I really don't see any other point in bringing an unintrested SO to such an event other than to establish your masculinity...It's not like she'll magically understand SC from watching it on the bigscreen and hearing a ton of inside jokes that might seem like a foreign language to her.



Lol. We've been together for 5 years and we live together. I'm kind of over the "showing her off" phase of my life. She does try and learn. She'll watch me play and try to ask questions. She loves MMA and hates IdrA. However when it comes to deep knowledge to really want to stay there for 10 hours a day ... it just isn't there. I'd assume it is like that for many people.

Maybe the idea of a family pass is a better idea. However I don't see how you wouldn't have a group of 4 guys just buy a family pass at a cheaper rate.


Then the thread should be about hourly passes or something...You get a card when going in and pay for however long you've spent there when you check out. What I got from your initial post is that you want to bring your bored to death GF as an armcandy along for a lowered price. And all that for the good of esports to balance the m/f ratio.

FUCK. How many virigins are here? Really?
I was with my GF at IEM and ESP why? BEcause we like to spent time with each other. Who did pay? Well, me.
Do i need to show off? I guess after 6 years of relationship: no.
Why do I pay? Because it is just fair that i pay if I AM the one who gets most out of it.



Although from the input of the thread I'm starting to realize this probably isn't a good idea but I am kind of shocked by the amount of people that don't understand my GF is also my best friend. I don't take her places to "show off" I take her places because I enjoy her company.

Also the amount of comparisons to your pets being the same as a girlfriend ... I just don't even know what to say. Girls aren't a different species completely. She isn't my pet nor property. She is just the person I choose to spend a ton of time with and tries to support my interests. If I have to fork over the cash for two passes to MLG I'll do it regardless of the price. I just thought it would be a nice gesture to try and get the ill represented gender in the door.

However I'm now on board with this being probably a bad idea. So if the admins wish to close/lock this thread feel free.
Wat
bluQ
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany1724 Posts
January 17 2012 15:52 GMT
#68
On January 18 2012 00:50 Tenks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:46 bluQ wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:42 Mindor wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:25 Tenks wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:21 Mindor wrote:
Uhm, stop living in the middle ages and don't pay for her if she wants to go with. Or stop bitching if you make her go just to show off. I really don't see any other point in bringing an unintrested SO to such an event other than to establish your masculinity...It's not like she'll magically understand SC from watching it on the bigscreen and hearing a ton of inside jokes that might seem like a foreign language to her.



Lol. We've been together for 5 years and we live together. I'm kind of over the "showing her off" phase of my life. She does try and learn. She'll watch me play and try to ask questions. She loves MMA and hates IdrA. However when it comes to deep knowledge to really want to stay there for 10 hours a day ... it just isn't there. I'd assume it is like that for many people.

Maybe the idea of a family pass is a better idea. However I don't see how you wouldn't have a group of 4 guys just buy a family pass at a cheaper rate.


Then the thread should be about hourly passes or something...You get a card when going in and pay for however long you've spent there when you check out. What I got from your initial post is that you want to bring your bored to death GF as an armcandy along for a lowered price. And all that for the good of esports to balance the m/f ratio.

FUCK. How many virigins are here? Really?
I was with my GF at IEM and ESP why? BEcause we like to spent time with each other. Who did pay? Well, me.
Do i need to show off? I guess after 6 years of relationship: no.
Why do I pay? Because it is just fair that i pay if I AM the one who gets most out of it.



Although from the input of the thread I'm starting to realize this probably isn't a good idea but I am kind of shocked by the amount of people that don't understand my GF is also my best friend. I don't take her places to "show off" I take her places because I enjoy her company.

Also the amount of comparisons to your pets being the same as a girlfriend ... I just don't even know what to say. Girls aren't a different species completely. She isn't my pet nor property. She is just the person I choose to spend a ton of time with and tries to support my interests. If I have to fork over the cash for two passes to MLG I'll do it regardless of the price. I just thought it would be a nice gesture to try and get the ill represented gender in the door.

However I'm now on board with this being probably a bad idea. So if the admins wish to close/lock this thread feel free.


Sad that you don't stand to it anymore because of a shitstorm of ... am i allowed to say nerds here?
And due to the fact they compare GFs to pets i guess you and me can imagine how much they would like to have a GF who is their best friend
www.twitch.tv/bluquh (PoE, Starbow, HS)
sopas
Profile Joined July 2011
509 Posts
January 17 2012 15:52 GMT
#69
There are tons of people that value their pet more than humans/even relatives.
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 15:53:53
January 17 2012 15:53 GMT
#70
On January 18 2012 00:41 bluQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:18 iamperfection wrote:
I kind of surprised with all the negativity against this. Price discrimination happens all the time and this would be great way to improve female attendance.

Same. I don't get all the herps and derps from those guys.
"I want to herped the same way as everyone else gets derped." wtf?
You guys really are THAT ignorant? No wonder no females want to particpate in such a horrible community.

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:39 Finrod1 wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:14 Grovbolle wrote:
That sounds like sexism


It is. Terrible idea that should not be promoted in esports. we dont need to copy societys sexism.

Rofl what? Do you really live in germany? Liebe Leserinnen und Leser. Liebe Lehrerinnen und Lehrer. Liebe Elterinnen und Eltern. Who would argue that this is sexism really has a problem with his on sexlife i guess.
That has NOTHING to do with sexism. Otherwise you could also argue that building things for handicapped is discrimination ....
If thats what u call ethics, im sure we will all burn in hell.


So what does different names have to do with actually treating people different beacuse of their sex, when it isn't necessary?
To even bring up handicap is just silly, and I hope you know it and is just trolling.
I am not young enough to know everything.
bluQ
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany1724 Posts
January 17 2012 15:53 GMT
#71
On January 18 2012 00:52 sopas wrote:
There are tons of people that value their pet more than humans/even relatives.

What a sophisticated argument. Why are there so many trolls out on the internet?
www.twitch.tv/bluquh (PoE, Starbow, HS)
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
January 17 2012 15:54 GMT
#72
On January 18 2012 00:52 bluQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:50 Tenks wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:46 bluQ wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:42 Mindor wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:25 Tenks wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:21 Mindor wrote:
Uhm, stop living in the middle ages and don't pay for her if she wants to go with. Or stop bitching if you make her go just to show off. I really don't see any other point in bringing an unintrested SO to such an event other than to establish your masculinity...It's not like she'll magically understand SC from watching it on the bigscreen and hearing a ton of inside jokes that might seem like a foreign language to her.



Lol. We've been together for 5 years and we live together. I'm kind of over the "showing her off" phase of my life. She does try and learn. She'll watch me play and try to ask questions. She loves MMA and hates IdrA. However when it comes to deep knowledge to really want to stay there for 10 hours a day ... it just isn't there. I'd assume it is like that for many people.

Maybe the idea of a family pass is a better idea. However I don't see how you wouldn't have a group of 4 guys just buy a family pass at a cheaper rate.


Then the thread should be about hourly passes or something...You get a card when going in and pay for however long you've spent there when you check out. What I got from your initial post is that you want to bring your bored to death GF as an armcandy along for a lowered price. And all that for the good of esports to balance the m/f ratio.

FUCK. How many virigins are here? Really?
I was with my GF at IEM and ESP why? BEcause we like to spent time with each other. Who did pay? Well, me.
Do i need to show off? I guess after 6 years of relationship: no.
Why do I pay? Because it is just fair that i pay if I AM the one who gets most out of it.



Although from the input of the thread I'm starting to realize this probably isn't a good idea but I am kind of shocked by the amount of people that don't understand my GF is also my best friend. I don't take her places to "show off" I take her places because I enjoy her company.

Also the amount of comparisons to your pets being the same as a girlfriend ... I just don't even know what to say. Girls aren't a different species completely. She isn't my pet nor property. She is just the person I choose to spend a ton of time with and tries to support my interests. If I have to fork over the cash for two passes to MLG I'll do it regardless of the price. I just thought it would be a nice gesture to try and get the ill represented gender in the door.

However I'm now on board with this being probably a bad idea. So if the admins wish to close/lock this thread feel free.


Sad that you don't stand to it anymore because of a shitstorm of ... am i allowed to say nerds here?
And due to the fact they compare GFs to pets i guess you and me can imagine how much they would like to have a GF who is their best friend



Meh we're all nerds here. You can't actively read TL and not be one

It's a shame though. My GF has a bunch of friends who absolutely adore nerds and nerd culture I could probably bring to the event for a few hours to check it out and get accustomed to the eSports culture. Not going to pay $40 to do it, though
Wat
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
January 17 2012 15:55 GMT
#73
On January 18 2012 00:46 Zaranth wrote:
Wow for real? This is insulting to me, a female who loved MLG Providence more than my husband. Can I get a discount for him? *sigh* so much for community respect.

Well since most if not all the posters disagree with the OP, shouldn't that be a good thing?
I can see why you are mad on the OP but don't group the whole community with him since most disagree.
sopas
Profile Joined July 2011
509 Posts
January 17 2012 15:55 GMT
#74
On January 18 2012 00:53 bluQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:52 sopas wrote:
There are tons of people that value their pet more than humans/even relatives.

What a sophisticated argument. Why are there so many trolls out on the internet?

Funny how you took it as an argument and felt the need to attack. It is merely a fact.

Look it up if u have time to waste.
bluQ
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 15:58:00
January 17 2012 15:55 GMT
#75
On January 18 2012 00:53 Jiddra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:41 bluQ wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:18 iamperfection wrote:
I kind of surprised with all the negativity against this. Price discrimination happens all the time and this would be great way to improve female attendance.

Same. I don't get all the herps and derps from those guys.
"I want to herped the same way as everyone else gets derped." wtf?
You guys really are THAT ignorant? No wonder no females want to particpate in such a horrible community.

On January 18 2012 00:39 Finrod1 wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:14 Grovbolle wrote:
That sounds like sexism


It is. Terrible idea that should not be promoted in esports. we dont need to copy societys sexism.

Rofl what? Do you really live in germany? Liebe Leserinnen und Leser. Liebe Lehrerinnen und Lehrer. Liebe Elterinnen und Eltern. Who would argue that this is sexism really has a problem with his on sexlife i guess.
That has NOTHING to do with sexism. Otherwise you could also argue that building things for handicapped is discrimination ....
If thats what u call ethics, im sure we will all burn in hell.


So what does different names have to do with actually treating people different beacuse of their sex, when it isn't necessary?
To even bring handicap is just silly, and I hope you know it and is just trolling.

Erm as it seems you toally don't get a bit of my references so why comment on it?
And no I am not trolling, having a handicapped mother, i appreciate every institution which supports them.
So why did I mention it? Because it is some mordern-retardness to claim discrimination because something/one gets treated different than you are. THERE IS a freakin right to do that if it has some based argument to do so.*
Or am I discriminated as a smoker because i need to smoke outside? Hell no.

edit: *who is interested: the argument in that case would be to get the attention of females by making a special offer. Everyone who just took a brief look into ANY marketingbook would know how normal that is.
"buy one, get one free", "sell your old care to us and get bonus for a new one" etcetetcetcetcetc
www.twitch.tv/bluquh (PoE, Starbow, HS)
HoMM
Profile Joined July 2010
Estonia636 Posts
January 17 2012 15:55 GMT
#76
On January 18 2012 00:47 littlemozart7 wrote:
the female market is not big enough for mlg to waste resources to implement such stuff.


The male market is big enough that it's worth it to MLG to add more females. ; )
SC2 Masters Protoss - LoL Diamond adc/support www.twitter.com/hommlol www.youtube.com/homm87
bluQ
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany1724 Posts
January 17 2012 15:56 GMT
#77
On January 18 2012 00:55 HoMM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:47 littlemozart7 wrote:
the female market is not big enough for mlg to waste resources to implement such stuff.


The male market is big enough that it's worth it to MLG to add more females. ; )

At least someone who understands marketing.
www.twitch.tv/bluquh (PoE, Starbow, HS)
Gyro_SC2
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada540 Posts
January 17 2012 15:58 GMT
#78
I would like to go to the next MLG with my cat. It would be nice if there was an option to purchase a pet pass at a discounted rate.
EtherealBlade
Profile Joined August 2010
660 Posts
January 17 2012 15:58 GMT
#79
MLG would be full of grannies who got bored of TV shows...
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
January 17 2012 15:58 GMT
#80
On January 18 2012 00:55 bluQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:53 Jiddra wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:41 bluQ wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:18 iamperfection wrote:
I kind of surprised with all the negativity against this. Price discrimination happens all the time and this would be great way to improve female attendance.

Same. I don't get all the herps and derps from those guys.
"I want to herped the same way as everyone else gets derped." wtf?
You guys really are THAT ignorant? No wonder no females want to particpate in such a horrible community.

On January 18 2012 00:39 Finrod1 wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:14 Grovbolle wrote:
That sounds like sexism


It is. Terrible idea that should not be promoted in esports. we dont need to copy societys sexism.

Rofl what? Do you really live in germany? Liebe Leserinnen und Leser. Liebe Lehrerinnen und Lehrer. Liebe Elterinnen und Eltern. Who would argue that this is sexism really has a problem with his on sexlife i guess.
That has NOTHING to do with sexism. Otherwise you could also argue that building things for handicapped is discrimination ....
If thats what u call ethics, im sure we will all burn in hell.


So what does different names have to do with actually treating people different beacuse of their sex, when it isn't necessary?
To even bring handicap is just silly, and I hope you know it and is just trolling.

Erm as it seems you toally don't get a bit of my references so why comment on it?
And no I am not trolling, having a handicapped mother, i appreciate every institution which supports them.
So why did I mention it? Because it is some mordern-retardness to claim discrimination because something/one gets treated different than you are. THERE IS a freakin right to do that if it has some based argument to do so.
Or am I discriminated as a smoker because i need to smoke outside? Hell no.


So explain in englis so we can understand then.

And this is not retardness, it is really not necessay. Smoking is another bad example, as it is a danger to others.
I am not young enough to know everything.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 186
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 464
910 59
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm3
League of Legends
Doublelift1074
Super Smash Bros
PPMD56
Other Games
summit1g9151
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• musti20045 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21448
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
26m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.