• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:45
CEST 20:45
KST 03:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9757 users

2013 - What are you reading? - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 56 57 58 Next
NuclearJudas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
6546 Posts
January 01 2012 12:14 GMT
#41
Just got started on Mortal Engines.
[image loading]

Might try getting started on The Passage afterwards.
Life is like Tetris. Your errors pile up but your accomplishments disappear. - Robert Ohlén | http://railroaddiary.wordpress.com/ - My words about stuff.
weareallclowns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-01 12:19:44
January 01 2012 12:19 GMT
#42
I personally love this kind of thread. I do think however, that bumping an old thread instead of creating a new one might be more favorable in the eyes of the TL gods, however I will not just be a pain, and actually contribute, with:
[image loading]
I'm at the moment re-reading this. For all of you old school science fiction fans, if you've haven't read this one yet; put it on your list to-read.
Hayden Christensen has been rumoured to play Case in the upcoming movie, though. :/
we are all co-authoring a gigantic Dostoevsky novel, starring clowns! - T. Levitch
Niso
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia148 Posts
January 01 2012 12:23 GMT
#43
Just read:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Reading:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


will read next:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Television version of a person
PsYoniC.
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany61 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-01 12:31:14
January 01 2012 12:29 GMT
#44
Just finished this one:
[image loading]
(Star Wars - Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen)

Next one will be part 3:
[image loading]
(Star Wars - Dark Nest III: The Swarm War)

After that I'll read whatever is next in the storyline ... and I guess a ton of physics and math stuff ...
"Maybe good brain?!" -- oGsMC
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-01 12:44:12
January 01 2012 12:43 GMT
#45
Just read:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Currently reading:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Will read next:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
ellerina
Profile Joined April 2010
Philippines452 Posts
January 01 2012 13:03 GMT
#46
On January 01 2012 19:10 hoppipolla wrote:
My mind is full of fuck and Murakami is fast becoming my favourite author.


Currently reading IQ84 too. I've tried reading Murakami before (Norwegian Wood, Wind-Up Bird Chronicle) and I didn't like what I read at all. But this is different, and I'm glad I gave him another try. Great ride so far, and I'm tempted to try other books aside from the two I mentioned if the whole book turns out to be as good as the chapters that I've read.

However, I'm putting IQ84 on hold for now to finish this:
[image loading]

One of those books that I always said I would read, but never got around to doing so until now. It's my sister's copy, trying to get it done before her christmas break finishes and she leaves the country. Another great read so far, I'm having to take it a bit slowly but I like Dawkins' development of his topic.



Still round the corner there may wait , A new road or a secret gate /And though I oft have passed them by, A day will come at last when I /Shall take the hidden paths that run/West of the Moon, East of the Sun
V0ren
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands233 Posts
January 01 2012 13:09 GMT
#47
Just finished reading this one this morning.

[image loading]

About to start on:

[image loading]
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
January 01 2012 13:10 GMT
#48
EVIL makes me fucking mad and sick.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
StoRm_res
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland891 Posts
January 01 2012 13:16 GMT
#49
Reading right now:
[image loading]

Reading next (catching up on some classics )
[image loading]
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-01 13:18:19
January 01 2012 13:17 GMT
#50
[image loading]

Fifth book in this ten book series. Sometimes there is just too many mysterious, old and/or powerful creatures in these books, which all seem to be able to single-handedly to destroy the world(s), but besides that flaw, these books are extremely well written and a pleasure to read. I am in for the ride for the next ~6000-7000pages.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
NoxiousNoodles
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom61 Posts
January 01 2012 13:24 GMT
#51
[image loading]

About half way through it at the moment. It gives you a sense of just how unprepared Britain was for World War 2 and how MI1c managed to run intelligence operations desite having pitiful resources.
Hello!
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
January 01 2012 13:26 GMT
#52
I'm reading "The magician's guild" and so far I think it's an obnoxious PLAGIARISM of "The mistborn" series by Sanderson.

I also got the second book of the malazan series.
Revolutionist fan
Perguvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1783 Posts
January 01 2012 13:30 GMT
#53
On January 01 2012 19:10 hoppipolla wrote:
[image loading]
My mind is full of fuck and Murakami is fast becoming my favourite author.

I felt that 1Q84 was a bit too long as the third book was + Show Spoiler +
nothing happens: the book
. Murakami is still my favorite author though, no doubt.

Currently taking a break from reading after finishing the monster that is 1Q84.
Skullflower
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3779 Posts
January 01 2012 13:31 GMT
#54
[image loading]

[image loading]
The ruminations are mine, let the world be yours.
fbs
Profile Joined February 2003
United Kingdom2476 Posts
January 01 2012 13:43 GMT
#55
lol at the amount of people the song of ice and fire series I kinda wish I hadn't read them so I could read them for the first time again...

Had this book for at least 3 years, finally got round to reading it.
[image loading]
teknomage
Profile Joined July 2010
16 Posts
January 01 2012 13:44 GMT
#56
On January 01 2012 19:07 Xeteh wrote:
I initially picked up the Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson when I was in need of something to read. Turned out I loved the world he created in that trilogy (as well as the way-to-short 4th book). So after reading those books I decided I had to read everything he wrote. I've finish Elantris and I'm around 40% of the way through this one. So far it isn't my favorite and I've found it to be a bit slow on the start but it is still very well written. I'm a huge fan of his and look forward to future books.


Heard several people saying they felt it was slow on the start but they really enjoyed it overall. I liked it all myself and felt it got even better towards the end. Can't wait for the second part. Finishing WoT first in 2012 so it's going to be a long wait.
ichiju
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany12 Posts
January 01 2012 13:50 GMT
#57
[image loading]
Kimoto
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway70 Posts
January 01 2012 13:50 GMT
#58
I got these 3 for Christmas. Started on Richard Dawkins 'The God Delusion' yesterday and it's a great read so far! :D
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
EGIdrA - DIMAGA - oGsTheSTC - LiquidTLO
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
January 01 2012 14:23 GMT
#59
Almost finished:

[image loading]

And in the middle of:

[image loading]
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
RogerX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand3180 Posts
January 01 2012 14:30 GMT
#60
On January 01 2012 21:14 NuclearJudas wrote:
Just got started on Mortal Engines.
[image loading]

Might try getting started on The Passage afterwards.


I started reading this at a library then never picked it up again for some reason, I loved it so far.

Sooo i'll probably be reading this one too
Stick it up. take it up. step aside and see the world
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 56 57 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason224
BRAT_OK 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14617
BeSt 367
Mini 233
Dewaltoss 149
Mind 90
Zeus 50
hero 44
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva3091
420jenkins473
Counter-Strike
fl0m4274
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5698
Khaldor1260
Liquid`Hasu1101
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g2322
FrodaN1815
B2W.Neo794
byalli401
Hui .239
QueenE84
Railgan56
Mew2King35
ToD1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 24
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3927
Other Games
• imaqtpie810
• Shiphtur284
• WagamamaTV255
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
15m
BSL Open Qualifier
15m
Replay Cast
4h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 15m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.