• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8335 users

Proposition: Internet forums make you dumber - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
February 22 2005 09:54 GMT
#21
If internet makes ppl stupid, jeesus i guess i had 3 times more iq than einstein to spend so much time in the net and still having this awesome beautiful mind.
Im back, in pog form!
Kaotu
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States986 Posts
February 22 2005 09:54 GMT
#22
On February 22 2005 18:35 MoltkeWarding wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2005 18:28 Hot_Bid wrote:
moltke, i really hate your writing style, who the fuck are you trying to impress, nobody's going to jump on your dick for some well thought-out sentence structure

pretentious ass


On the other hand, I really admire yours. I am taking notes as we speak.

-When expressing contempt for a person, always insinuate he is a sexual pervert in your metaphors, because, borrowing from the wisdom of Sigmund Freud, every human motive is essentially sexual.

Really impressive that you have subliminally implied that you have an intellectual affinity with fin-de-siecle thinkers. Way to take me down a peg while as you put it, grovelling for other people to jump on your dick because you're a slick intellectual.


Though I don't really agree with how he said it, I kind of agree with what he's saying (hot_bid). You seem to be going a little too over the top trying to make your writing sound intellectual. Not that writing proficiently is a bad thing, but I think you are going a bit far.

Anyway... I agree and disagree with your post. Though I see your point, and agree to some extent, I think that this problem extends much farther than internet and forums. Really I think TL can be a good place to actually gain some intelligence... For a few reasons. For one, as Klogon stated, it is very diverse here (well, globally anyway), and even though there seems to be certain views that are always prevelant here I find that it is a good place for debate on an extremely wide variety of topics (the debate is not usually intellectual, but I think it helps one to become more well-rounded). Also, the level of flaming on here is actually a positive thing. If you just post random crap and type ROFL all the time you will get flamed and banned. It makes you think twice about your opinions before you just randomly spurt things out. At least it does for me.
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
February 22 2005 09:56 GMT
#23
--- Nuked ---
CyuntiyuL
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada1740 Posts
February 22 2005 09:57 GMT
#24
Damn, I forgot the meaning of life and how the universe came to pass. I blame it on the Internet.
secret base
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
February 22 2005 09:58 GMT
#25
I don't mind at all how MoltkeWarding is typing... I would actually rather read his posts than say some 11 year old e-thuggin' boy.
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-02-22 10:00:31
February 22 2005 09:58 GMT
#26
I got bored reading that, so I scrolled down the page as rapidly as possible to try and get the jist of the message.

.

Edit: 2 edits to fix the grammar of 1 line.

<--- GOdly poster here.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
gLyo
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
United States2410 Posts
February 22 2005 10:00 GMT
#27
internet forums broaden my world view and diversify my opionions on major issues. however i think i just misspelled about five words, plus no real grammer
http://benisonline.com
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
February 22 2005 10:05 GMT
#28
On February 22 2005 18:35 MoltkeWarding wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2005 18:28 Hot_Bid wrote:
moltke, i really hate your writing style, who the fuck are you trying to impress, nobody's going to jump on your dick for some well thought-out sentence structure

pretentious ass


On the other hand, I really admire yours. I am taking notes as we speak.

-When expressing contempt for a person, always insinuate he is a sexual pervert in your metaphors, because, borrowing from the wisdom of Sigmund Freud, every human motive is essentially sexual.

Really impressive that you have subliminally implied that you have an intellectual affinity with fin-de-siecle thinkers. Way to take me down a peg while as you put it, grovelling for other people to jump on your dick because you're a slick intellectual.


i never said i could write better than you, i never said i was smarter than you, i just said you're trying way too hard to appear smart. judging by you name-dropping every sentence and writing "intellectual" every five words, i'd say my assessment was correct.

i didn't subliminally imply anything, i have no idea who or what fin-de-siecle thinkers are. congratulations, you are smarter than me.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
ReBanned
Profile Joined April 2004
1929 Posts
February 22 2005 10:07 GMT
#29
On February 22 2005 19:00 gLyo wrote:
internet forums broaden my world view and diversify my opionions on major issues. however i think i just misspelled about five words, plus no real grammer


I can agree with that. The internet really is the best place to get both sides of an issue. It does however, completely destory the grammar and spelling of some people.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-02-22 10:07:46
February 22 2005 10:07 GMT
#30
if you think your mighty writing style is being eroded by reading a forum, stop posting and reading.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
pirate cod
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
810 Posts
February 22 2005 10:19 GMT
#31
On February 22 2005 18:35 MoltkeWarding wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2005 18:28 Hot_Bid wrote:
moltke, i really hate your writing style, who the fuck are you trying to impress, nobody's going to jump on your dick for some well thought-out sentence structure

pretentious ass


On the other hand, I really admire yours. I am taking notes as we speak.

-When expressing contempt for a person, always insinuate he is a sexual pervert in your metaphors, because, borrowing from the wisdom of Sigmund Freud, every human motive is essentially sexual.

Really impressive that you have subliminally implied that you have an intellectual affinity with fin-de-siecle thinkers. Way to take me down a peg while as you put it, grovelling for other people to jump on your dick because you're a slick intellectual.


Congrads on making highschool English AP. It's a shame they don't teach you kids how to write. You'll learn sometime, hang in there buddy.
Veg
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada2945 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-02-22 10:22:42
February 22 2005 10:21 GMT
#32
On February 22 2005 19:05 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2005 18:35 MoltkeWarding wrote:
On February 22 2005 18:28 Hot_Bid wrote:
moltke, i really hate your writing style, who the fuck are you trying to impress, nobody's going to jump on your dick for some well thought-out sentence structure

pretentious ass


On the other hand, I really admire yours. I am taking notes as we speak.

-When expressing contempt for a person, always insinuate he is a sexual pervert in your metaphors, because, borrowing from the wisdom of Sigmund Freud, every human motive is essentially sexual.

Really impressive that you have subliminally implied that you have an intellectual affinity with fin-de-siecle thinkers. Way to take me down a peg while as you put it, grovelling for other people to jump on your dick because you're a slick intellectual.


i never said i could write better than you, i never said i was smarter than you, i just said you're trying way too hard to appear smart. judging by you name-dropping every sentence and writing "intellectual" every five words, i'd say my assessment was correct.

i didn't subliminally imply anything, i have no idea who or what fin-de-siecle thinkers are. congratulations, you are smarter than me.


Why should he care what people think of him? If he wanted to impress people on a bw forum, he'd try something like this

Fin-de-siècle = end of century

Also, I agree with what he wrote, but what can you do about it?
Think memes, think cultural selection?

Hey Moltke, fan of metal gear?

edit: siècle typo ~_~
asdasdas
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
February 22 2005 10:26 GMT
#33
On February 22 2005 19:21 Veg wrote:
Why should he care what people think of him? If he wanted to impress people on a bw forum, he'd try something like this

hahaha Veg
MoltkeWarding
Profile Joined November 2003
5195 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-02-22 10:37:24
February 22 2005 10:31 GMT
#34
On February 22 2005 18:54 Kaotu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2005 18:35 MoltkeWarding wrote:
On February 22 2005 18:28 Hot_Bid wrote:
moltke, i really hate your writing style, who the fuck are you trying to impress, nobody's going to jump on your dick for some well thought-out sentence structure

pretentious ass


On the other hand, I really admire yours. I am taking notes as we speak.

-When expressing contempt for a person, always insinuate he is a sexual pervert in your metaphors, because, borrowing from the wisdom of Sigmund Freud, every human motive is essentially sexual.

Really impressive that you have subliminally implied that you have an intellectual affinity with fin-de-siecle thinkers. Way to take me down a peg while as you put it, grovelling for other people to jump on your dick because you're a slick intellectual.


Though I don't really agree with how he said it, I kind of agree with what he's saying (hot_bid). You seem to be going a little too over the top trying to make your writing sound intellectual. Not that writing proficiently is a bad thing, but I think you are going a bit far.

Anyway... I agree and disagree with your post. Though I see your point, and agree to some extent, I think that this problem extends much farther than internet and forums. Really I think TL can be a good place to actually gain some intelligence... For a few reasons. For one, as Klogon stated, it is very diverse here (well, globally anyway), and even though there seems to be certain views that are always prevelant here I find that it is a good place for debate on an extremely wide variety of topics (the debate is not usually intellectual, but I think it helps one to become more well-rounded). Also, the level of flaming on here is actually a positive thing. If you just post random crap and type ROFL all the time you will get flamed and banned. It makes you think twice about your opinions before you just randomly spurt things out. At least it does for me.


You’re free do agree or disagree with hot_bid as you like. Since you can see his point though, can’t you see mine too? I mean his post is so riddled with intellectual vanity it’s too clever to be perceived by anyone but other intellectuals.

In all seriousness though, you see how I can attribute nonsensical motives in the same way he does, although my accusation was only slightly more ridiculous. Aside from the fact that there’s nothing wrong with writing however a person likes, and if he wants to try his hand at writing better there should be nothing barring him, including the accusations of his peers that he is vain, it’s inconsistent to attribute these motives to me.
Incidentally this is not the first time this has been brought up on these forums or other forums, all I can say is people who are more used to me never complain about it.

Sometimes there's nice threads on this board, for every coherent post there are three incoherent rambles and six posts which have absolutely no meaning.

I have no problem with the totalitarian status of this board’s administration, or the fact that the only rule on tl.net is don’t get banned. You don’t have to have to be smarter or use any kind of profundity to improve the quality of language. I will use an example:


http://www.pemberley.com/bin/emma/emma.cgi


Some common traits like simple decency, politeness and lack of vulgarity makes reading forums like this a pleasure. If this forum sounds smarter than the average yahoo news forum, is it because the people who visit Jane Austen boards are smarter? Or is it because they refrain from voluntary stupidity?
neSix
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1772 Posts
February 22 2005 10:31 GMT
#35
I think if typing or reading on the internet affects anyone to the point that they write 'lol' in their english write-ups, they need to give themselves a break from their computer and read a book instead. I am on my computer, playing BroodWar and typing to friends on AIM and posting on forums 4-6 hours a day, and strangely enough, I have an 98.9 average in my AP-English Class. The second I fall below an A, I might consider giving up internet slang. But until that day arrives, I couldn't care less about the shit other people post. You guys shouldn't either -.-;;

Or perhaps you can make a nice, cute little political statement by creating an internet forum for people with amazing grammar only, forcing anyone who leaves out an apostrophe or uses the wrong 'their' to be IP-Banned instantly...?
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-02-22 10:35:31
February 22 2005 10:32 GMT
#36
On February 22 2005 18:28 Hot_Bid wrote:
moltke, i really hate your writing style, who the fuck are you trying to impress, nobody's going to jump on your dick for some well thought-out sentence structure

pretentious ass

Well.. If this was one of the great tfeign's (or that swedish IB guy :D) texts I'd be inclined to agree with you.. But I seriously don't think it was that bad..?

I think he sometimes used 'alternate' words more for the effect than for efficiency but.. It wasn't really excessive and it wasn't exactly hard to read :-)

Anyways, I can honestly say that I've probably picked up a lot more knowledge through tl.net than I have done from school..

My english is pretty much entirely a product of playing games/reading stuff online.. And it turned out pretty well I think.

Anyways..
However I frequently read internet forums, and tl.net included, and am tempted every so often to reply to a thread, I find my vocabulary and and thought incapacitated by the very medium. It seems on the internet, the organic qualities of creativeness and sincerity vanish, and are replaced by a mechanical and stylized narrative.

Doesn't this have more to do with the tone of the forum for which you are trying to express your views?

I remember 'back in the days' when tl.net was young, it was a lot.. hm, how should I put this; gentler. It was much smaller so yeah, my posts were really different then, a lot of it, no doubt had to do with me being much younger but I think the way the forum felt had something to do with it as well.

If I understood your last line correctly, in that you mean that one sort of adopts a 'style' and then it's very hard to stray from it, I sort of agree..

My posts now and during the tl.net early days were very different, much less 'aggression' (might not be the best way to put it).

Why would your thoughts be stiffled though? You are just replying in a habitual way (I think I might be guilty of this at times)?

After reading these forums , and other online material (including newspapers) for a time, I find my boredom increases, to the point that I scroll down the page as rapidly as possible and try to get the jist of the message. I take no pleasure in reading, and even on some topics I am interested in, just can't find the interest to reply.

Doesn't this just mean that a) The author is not very good or b) you are quite fed up with the subject?

I know that I was becoming a bit bored with reading the threads here on tl, and I did indeed just scroll through stuff..

But then I went to some other board, completely unrelated to this one and yeah, none of those signs were there..

There's nothing that dulls the mind in my experience more than online "communications." In some ways, this is naturally the nature of the internet itself: a vast proliferation of online material of great quantity and low quality. The "inflation" of information decreases its value and consequently, the quality of its expression.

Hm.. I think this is a load of crap? Maybe if you tried to read everything out there..
How is this any different from a library (aside from the fact that a library usually is pretty calm and there's no advertizing, but it's not like you can't get around that)?

There's plenty of books reproduced in their entirety online.. And plenty of articles that are just as well written if you read them online as if you should read them in a magazine, newspaper or what have you, no?


I also feel that in recent times i've read more off of my computer screen than I have actually read from the printed page.

Yeah.

The thought ambushes my mind at the moment I am reading a rather well-written essay by a Philadalphian lady from the early 20th century who writes about the qualities of conversation, and causes me to reflect on the want of elegance, honesty and meaning (and I do believe these three qualities are mutually inclusive) which infiltrate my mind through the screen. I'm the last to give sociological theories much credit, but it seems to be that the longer I read from the internet, the more my capacity for language and consequently, freedom of thought degrade

Maybe this is because english isn't my first language, but up until very recently I have experienced none of this..
My english is almost exclusively self learned.. Very little stems from school..

Again, doesn't this largely depend on who you are talking to? If you are addressing a bunch of kindergardeners day out and day in, and only speak to these kids you would probably experience the same thing you are experiencing now, right?

It would seem to me that you aren't really getting the kind of feedback from your posts.. I think you used to be a really active poster during all the war debates here?

I stopped reading them because well.. they were going too fast (I go to bed, and there's 20 new pages as well as a new thread-.-), they were going around in circles and I wasn't really interested..

Been quite some time I feel since we had a debate like that here, lots of the people in those have left.. Lots of knowledgable people..

Maybe this is part of why you are feeling so frustrated/bored? (at least when it comes to tl.net)


Is internet writing a form of mental junk food? Addictive, yet unhealthy. Simone Weil (a defected Marxist) wrote sixty years ago that revolution, not religion was the opium of the masses. What of the "information" revolution which we are all consumed by?

Hell yes it's unhealthy! I'm fucking my sleeping pattern right up again typing this reply, damn -_-;;
Well, I can't pretend to know what I'm talking about but overstimulation?

I think that's pretty hard to avoid though, would have to stop watching TV and somehow shield yourself from all the advertizing when you venture outside

In conclusion:
I most likely don't read anything even remotely similiar to what you read online (apart from teamliquid.net) so this might not be relevant to you at all.. but this is how I felt reading your post

EDIT: I hope this turned out alright.. It's 4:30 AM and I should sleep :[
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
MoltkeWarding
Profile Joined November 2003
5195 Posts
February 22 2005 10:34 GMT
#37
On February 22 2005 19:05 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2005 18:35 MoltkeWarding wrote:
On February 22 2005 18:28 Hot_Bid wrote:
moltke, i really hate your writing style, who the fuck are you trying to impress, nobody's going to jump on your dick for some well thought-out sentence structure

pretentious ass


On the other hand, I really admire yours. I am taking notes as we speak.

-When expressing contempt for a person, always insinuate he is a sexual pervert in your metaphors, because, borrowing from the wisdom of Sigmund Freud, every human motive is essentially sexual.

Really impressive that you have subliminally implied that you have an intellectual affinity with fin-de-siecle thinkers. Way to take me down a peg while as you put it, grovelling for other people to jump on your dick because you're a slick intellectual.


i never said i could write better than you, i never said i was smarter than you, i just said you're trying way too hard to appear smart. judging by you name-dropping every sentence and writing "intellectual" every five words, i'd say my assessment was correct.

i didn't subliminally imply anything, i have no idea who or what fin-de-siecle thinkers are. congratulations, you are smarter than me.


I suppose great minds think alike, as I happen to have a distain for sour jargon or pretentious words as well as you do. "Intellectual" being among them.

I also suppose that you're unacquainted with irony, in which people say things they would not normally say.
HnR)hT
Profile Joined October 2002
United States3468 Posts
February 22 2005 10:36 GMT
#38
There's plenty of forums out there with far higher levels of discussion than any bw or gaming related forum. But intellectual stimulation isn't exactly why most of us go here in the first place
HnR)hT
Profile Joined October 2002
United States3468 Posts
February 22 2005 10:40 GMT
#39
Shit, now I'm gonna get flamed :O
MoltkeWarding
Profile Joined November 2003
5195 Posts
February 22 2005 10:46 GMT
#40
On February 22 2005 19:21 Veg wrote:
Why should he care what people think of him? If he wanted to impress people on a bw forum, he'd try something like this

Fin-de-siècle = end of century

Also, I agree with what he wrote, but what can you do about it?
Think memes, think cultural selection?

Hey Moltke, fan of metal gear?

edit: siècle typo ~_~


I have no clue what metal gear is, so at the risk of presumption I'm going to say no.

According to my *ahem* internet research :D it seems metal gear is a nintendo game that I have never played. Answer is definite no.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings157
SHIN 75
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 263
OGKoka 257
SHIN 75
MindelVK 23
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6991
League of Legends
Reynor80
Counter-Strike
x6flipin709
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns37074
singsing2259
byalli655
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo175
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 109
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Jankos3177
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 28m
OSC
11h 28m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.