• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8617 users

The "Dark Side" Thread

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
gongryong
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1430 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-26 02:17:06
January 25 2011 18:11 GMT
#1
There is the QQ thread, high thread, one-line confession, bad jokes, and now the good deed thread. Let this be the "Dark Side" thread. Post a personal event/experience where you did something so bad that it shocked even you. I have 3:

Dark
+ Show Spoiler +
College. History class. We are supposed to act out the Japanese war. I cant remember which side i was, but a good friend was on the other side. "Fight!" we roared stupidly, and i felt adrenaline rushing to my body. I run straight to my friend and punched him in the shoulder so hard he was on a sling for a week. I can't get myself to remember why id do such a horrendous thing.

Darker
+ Show Spoiler +
I once had an "affair" with a foreigner in a foreign land. It was fast and furious. I just left one day. no goodbyes. so sad farewells. i think shed have done the same thing if she was in my shoes. pretty horrible i know.

Darkest:
+ Show Spoiler +
High school. My biology teacher had some really great racks, DD maybe, though she is as shy and simple as can be. I always went to her to ask questions, pointing here to my books or notes. When she looks down to check them i'd get front row vip view of her twins. best part of the day.
JAEDONG ÜBERBONJWA!
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-25 18:13:57
January 25 2011 18:13 GMT
#2
Darkest
+ Show Spoiler +
Gongryong is the direct result of me doing an identical iteration of his "darker"
anka
Profile Joined October 2010
46 Posts
January 25 2011 19:22 GMT
#3
Dark
+ Show Spoiler +
I have donwloaded material that most likley have been copyrighted and I help bring the industry that produce that to its knees.

lol, jk


Actually I dont have anything, Im to nice of a person.
PolSC2
Profile Joined December 2010
United States634 Posts
January 25 2011 19:47 GMT
#4
Dark
+ Show Spoiler +
When I was a teenager, I saw a fat girl waldling down the street. I threw some ketchup packets at her and yelled LOSE SOME WEIGHT FATASS!


Darker
+ Show Spoiler +
In highschool, I killed my teacher's fish. I put an entire bottle of ink in the tank. Guahaha


Darkest
+ Show Spoiler +
Back in highschool(see a pattern?), I would drive down a city street with my friends at night, throwing rocks and anything hard at all of the parked cars. Many windows were broken, and many dents had been made.
We learn nothing from history except that we learn nothing from history.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
January 25 2011 21:24 GMT
#5
Are spoiler tags really needed in this thread?
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
ToasteR_
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada551 Posts
January 25 2011 22:32 GMT
#6
On January 26 2011 06:24 Xiphos wrote:
Are spoiler tags really needed in this thread?

+ Show Spoiler +
yes, yes they are
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
January 25 2011 22:36 GMT
#7
Dark
+ Show Spoiler +
My PvT was once better than my PvZ
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Eluadyl
Profile Joined May 2010
Turkey364 Posts
January 25 2011 22:43 GMT
#8
On January 26 2011 07:36 Kenpachi wrote:
Dark
+ Show Spoiler +
My PvT was once better than my PvZ


+ Show Spoiler +
Oh, I thought you were going to say you fought with ichigo just for lulz

Not enough energy
Rialz
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil177 Posts
January 25 2011 22:47 GMT
#9
Dark

+ Show Spoiler +
When i was a little kid i would start slapping and punching the PC monitor out of rage (when i lost a game or something). Then someday my dad taught me that the monitor in the computer was only for transmitting image, and the actual computer was the CPU box. Then i started kicking the CPU instead of punching the monitor.
pfods
Profile Joined September 2010
United States895 Posts
January 25 2011 22:56 GMT
#10
The darkest ever

+ Show Spoiler +
I got so mad at losing repetitively in diplomacy 7.7 that I stabbed a plastic sword into my A drive, then ripped it out of my computer with my bare hands out the front of the case
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-26 00:27:53
January 25 2011 23:05 GMT
#11
+ Show Spoiler +
im actually afraid to post any of the awful things I've done cuz I don't wanna get banned lol. I've had such a clean post history so far...

EDIT: ok - so when I was a teenager I took a bunch of mushrooms, went to see a movie, and projectile vomited on the lady in front of me. Turns out she was with her husband, who was a cop. I got away scotch free. Although I was in another universe, my brother dragged me out of there, as my saggy shorts wound up around my ankles. You can imagine the spectacle.
jaedong imba
news
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
892 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-25 23:11:39
January 25 2011 23:08 GMT
#12
+ Show Spoiler +
when I was a kid my father accidentally dug out some baby moles. He put them in a box and gave them to me. Once he walked out I tried to feed them to my dog, who wasn't willing to have any. I dipped those babies in butter and watched my dog awkwardly swallow them one by one

sorry
"Althought it sounds sexism, and probably is, given the right context, we cannot classify the statement itself as a sexist statement by itself," - evanthebouncy!
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-25 23:10:31
January 25 2011 23:10 GMT
#13
^SPOILERS!!!!

Dark
+ Show Spoiler +
I killed my neighbors cat a few years ago because it made too much noise and I thought it gave me weird stares. He doesn't know.
secret - never again
buickskylark
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada664 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-25 23:10:30
January 25 2011 23:10 GMT
#14
Dark
+ Show Spoiler +
4B pencil


Darker
+ Show Spoiler +
9B pencil
pfods
Profile Joined September 2010
United States895 Posts
January 25 2011 23:10 GMT
#15
On January 26 2011 08:08 news wrote:
when I was a kid my father accidentally dug out some baby moles. He put them in a box and gave them to me. Once he walked out I tried to feed them to my dog, who wasn't willing to have any. I dipped those babies in butter and watched my dog awkwardly swallow them one by one


Moles are the single most adorable creature on this planet, and you killed them?
Plus you didn't put this in spoiler tags.

I don't know which one makes you a worse person
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
January 25 2011 23:15 GMT
#16
Darkest:
+ Show Spoiler +
I once, for no apperant reason, yelled "BOO!" to a random couple with a pram. They were frightened and the baby started to cry.I did not apologize, and I just kept on walking like nothing had happend
.
washed
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
January 25 2011 23:18 GMT
#17
On January 26 2011 08:10 ch33psh33p wrote:
^SPOILERS!!!!

Dark
+ Show Spoiler +
I killed my neighbors cat a few years ago because it made too much noise and I thought it gave me weird stares. He doesn't know.


Wow, If I were you I wouldnt be able to sleep a single night anymore!

Dark
+ Show Spoiler +

When I was like 13yo, there was one kid in town who was a real ass! He lied to everyone, stole things from everyone etc. and still people liked him because they didnt see how bad this guy was. Secretly I made plans how to catch him when he was alone (he always walked around with friends so noone would touch him) and beat him very badly. i didnt do it however, because gladly I realized that he wasnt worth getting into trouble. I just avoided him from there on.
My thought about what I could have done with himwere pretty dark...
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
January 25 2011 23:20 GMT
#18
news that's pretty weird/twisted
neooffs
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Brazil34 Posts
January 25 2011 23:23 GMT
#19
some insanity moments
surely feels good
pxds
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil72 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-26 06:44:52
January 25 2011 23:29 GMT
#20
Dark:
+ Show Spoiler +
my ex girlfriend drove me so mad i spanked my fridge door till it open a big hole in it. my fists were bleeding and for some reason i kept laughing after that for 5min.
--
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV184
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko243
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14690
Bisu 4070
Jaedong 3660
EffOrt 1166
BeSt 822
ZerO 450
Horang2 415
Pusan 292
actioN 240
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Larva 225
Hyun 141
Mind 135
Barracks 92
ggaemo 86
Killer 49
scan(afreeca) 46
NotJumperer 38
Sharp 37
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 25
Hm[arnc] 23
Sacsri 22
Terrorterran 18
Noble 10
Sea.KH 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi8
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1279
byalli724
Other Games
ceh9689
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax172
dupreeh115
Mew2King67
DeMusliM33
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV524
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Jankos1278
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 50m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.