• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:54
CEST 03:54
KST 10:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9342 users

Battle.Net Status, US: UP EU: UP - Page 273

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 271 272 273 274 275 293 Next
stroggos
Profile Joined February 2009
New Zealand1543 Posts
July 13 2010 21:37 GMT
#5441
hmm, i can log on but the quick match screen won't load, so i cannot play. Anyone else getting this?
hi
Sleight
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
2471 Posts
July 13 2010 21:38 GMT
#5442
On July 14 2010 06:29 Chriamon wrote: + Show Spoiler +

On July 14 2010 06:19 hctk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2010 03:10 zatic wrote:
Look everyone this is not a fucking chat channel.

If the server is down for you, read the last 2 pages of the thread. If no one reported the gone server yet, go ahead and post. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Same goes if the server is working for you.


Also, while I am here: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=130403


Wow... Through All The Bullshit Over Controlling Nazi Meds Here... I Actually Find Good Information And Will Continue To Look And Not Post In The Future...
Your Welcome For Supporting Your Community

That sentence (can I even call it that?) is completely incomprehensible. Whats with the capitalization, is that the title of a book?

Definitely agree with zatic, everytime the servers go down 50+ people post "SERVERS DOWN, IS IT DOWN FOR U TOO?!!" without even reading that yes, it is down for everyone else as well.

EDIT:

On July 14 2010 06:27 Sleight wrote:
I am getting a novel error that reads, after I am logged in and am at the main user interface, mind you:

"Battle.net may be temporarily unavailable or there may be a problem with your internet. Check your connection and try again later."

Clearly, I am connected to the internet, though... I am unable to download a patch or update SC2 despite my manual attempts.

EDIT: Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem on the US server?

Yes, everyone is, check out
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136064

or
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136006




I assume you read poorly. So let me explain. I gave a SPECIFIC error message. Literally, gave it verbatim. I asked if ANYONE was having the SAME problem. Getting DIFFERENT error messages means that SOMETHING DIFFERENT could be occurring.

Now, could they be the same? Yes, maybe, but if someone reports it is the SAME I can rule it out that it is my computer. Perhaps, other people may be having something wrong simultaneously, but it does not mean that we are having the same problem.

If you are at the doctor with a cough, and someone else is coughing, it doesn't mean you have the same disease, it just means the end result is the same.

So to restate:

Is anyone getting an identical error message to mine or should I continue trying to fix a problem as if it were on my end?
One Love
rS.Sinatra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada785 Posts
July 13 2010 21:40 GMT
#5443
On July 14 2010 06:38 Sleight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2010 06:29 Chriamon wrote: + Show Spoiler +

On July 14 2010 06:19 hctk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2010 03:10 zatic wrote:
Look everyone this is not a fucking chat channel.

If the server is down for you, read the last 2 pages of the thread. If no one reported the gone server yet, go ahead and post. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Same goes if the server is working for you.


Also, while I am here: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=130403


Wow... Through All The Bullshit Over Controlling Nazi Meds Here... I Actually Find Good Information And Will Continue To Look And Not Post In The Future...
Your Welcome For Supporting Your Community

That sentence (can I even call it that?) is completely incomprehensible. Whats with the capitalization, is that the title of a book?

Definitely agree with zatic, everytime the servers go down 50+ people post "SERVERS DOWN, IS IT DOWN FOR U TOO?!!" without even reading that yes, it is down for everyone else as well.

EDIT:

On July 14 2010 06:27 Sleight wrote:
I am getting a novel error that reads, after I am logged in and am at the main user interface, mind you:

"Battle.net may be temporarily unavailable or there may be a problem with your internet. Check your connection and try again later."

Clearly, I am connected to the internet, though... I am unable to download a patch or update SC2 despite my manual attempts.

EDIT: Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem on the US server?

Yes, everyone is, check out
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136064

or
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136006




I assume you read poorly. So let me explain. I gave a SPECIFIC error message. Literally, gave it verbatim. I asked if ANYONE was having the SAME problem. Getting DIFFERENT error messages means that SOMETHING DIFFERENT could be occurring.

Now, could they be the same? Yes, maybe, but if someone reports it is the SAME I can rule it out that it is my computer. Perhaps, other people may be having something wrong simultaneously, but it does not mean that we are having the same problem.

If you are at the doctor with a cough, and someone else is coughing, it doesn't mean you have the same disease, it just means the end result is the same.

So to restate:

Is anyone getting an identical error message to mine or should I continue trying to fix a problem as if it were on my end?


You have no need to justify yourself to retards. Just wait patiently for someone to report whether they have the problem or not ^__^
www.rsgaming.com
Retribu1
Profile Joined July 2010
Belgium2 Posts
July 13 2010 21:43 GMT
#5444
On July 14 2010 03:10 zatic wrote:
Look everyone this is not a fucking chat channel.

If the server is down for you, read the last 2 pages of the thread. If no one reported the gone server yet, go ahead and post. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Same goes if the server is working for you.


Also, while I am here: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=130403

LOL!, this guy is such an e-thug. I could probably choke him to death with my dick

No really, this guy is some random fatass working some shitty job feeling the need to act all gangster on the internet. fuck him

User was banned for this post.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
July 13 2010 21:47 GMT
#5445
So the servers are up?......

Still doesn't work says my client is messed up......
Antzer
Profile Joined May 2010
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-13 21:48:22
July 13 2010 21:47 GMT
#5446
what happened to the ladders 0_0

edit: the server works for me and the people on my list, but the ladders are gone. custom games are open though
sonic boom
Retribu1
Profile Joined July 2010
Belgium2 Posts
July 13 2010 21:48 GMT
#5447
On July 14 2010 06:47 KillerSOS wrote:
So the servers are up?......

Still doesn't work says my client is messed up......


haha now Blizz is fucking the americans instead of eu
SilentCrono
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1420 Posts
July 13 2010 21:50 GMT
#5448
On July 14 2010 06:43 Retribu1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2010 03:10 zatic wrote:
Look everyone this is not a fucking chat channel.

If the server is down for you, read the last 2 pages of the thread. If no one reported the gone server yet, go ahead and post. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Same goes if the server is working for you.


Also, while I am here: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=130403

LOL!, this guy is such an e-thug. I could probably choke him to death with my dick

No really, this guy is some random fatass working some shitty job feeling the need to act all gangster on the internet. fuck him


♞ Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse. ♞
nyiddle
Profile Joined May 2010
United States33 Posts
July 13 2010 21:50 GMT
#5449
Tried a few custom games but they were all way too laggy to play. Other than that, matchmaking is definitely down.

Also I'm laughing at all the crying and bitching going on in this thread. Welcome to the Internet. Serious fuckin' business, man.
how do i shot web
Impeller
Profile Joined October 2007
Mexico29 Posts
July 13 2010 21:57 GMT
#5450
This thread was locked, then unlocked, but the Bnet status never changed.

Matchmaking system doesn't work for me either. Custom games drop me out.

You do not talk about fight club!!
Chriamon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States886 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-13 22:03:42
July 13 2010 22:01 GMT
#5451
On July 14 2010 06:40 Paramore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2010 06:38 Sleight wrote:
On July 14 2010 06:29 Chriamon wrote: + Show Spoiler +

On July 14 2010 06:19 hctk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2010 03:10 zatic wrote:
Look everyone this is not a fucking chat channel.

If the server is down for you, read the last 2 pages of the thread. If no one reported the gone server yet, go ahead and post. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Same goes if the server is working for you.


Also, while I am here: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=130403


Wow... Through All The Bullshit Over Controlling Nazi Meds Here... I Actually Find Good Information And Will Continue To Look And Not Post In The Future...
Your Welcome For Supporting Your Community

That sentence (can I even call it that?) is completely incomprehensible. Whats with the capitalization, is that the title of a book?

Definitely agree with zatic, everytime the servers go down 50+ people post "SERVERS DOWN, IS IT DOWN FOR U TOO?!!" without even reading that yes, it is down for everyone else as well.

EDIT:

On July 14 2010 06:27 Sleight wrote:
I am getting a novel error that reads, after I am logged in and am at the main user interface, mind you:

"Battle.net may be temporarily unavailable or there may be a problem with your internet. Check your connection and try again later."

Clearly, I am connected to the internet, though... I am unable to download a patch or update SC2 despite my manual attempts.

EDIT: Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem on the US server?

Yes, everyone is, check out
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136064

or
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136006




I assume you read poorly. So let me explain. I gave a SPECIFIC error message. Literally, gave it verbatim. I asked if ANYONE was having the SAME problem. Getting DIFFERENT error messages means that SOMETHING DIFFERENT could be occurring.

Now, could they be the same? Yes, maybe, but if someone reports it is the SAME I can rule it out that it is my computer. Perhaps, other people may be having something wrong simultaneously, but it does not mean that we are having the same problem.

If you are at the doctor with a cough, and someone else is coughing, it doesn't mean you have the same disease, it just means the end result is the same.

So to restate:

Is anyone getting an identical error message to mine or should I continue trying to fix a problem as if it were on my end?


You have no need to justify yourself to retards. Just wait patiently for someone to report whether they have the problem or not ^__^

Look, sorry if that sounded offensive, I was merely referring you to the other threads discussing this. Personally, I had the exact same error message, then I restarted my computer and it updated to the newest patch. And yes, I mean the exact same error as you describe it.

To Paramore; How does me referring him to threads discussing the patch errors make me a retard? Especially since the second thread linked was at one point discussing the exact same error.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/274906/1/Blaze/
rS.Sinatra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada785 Posts
July 13 2010 22:03 GMT
#5452
On July 14 2010 07:01 Chriamon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2010 06:40 Paramore wrote:
On July 14 2010 06:38 Sleight wrote:
On July 14 2010 06:29 Chriamon wrote: + Show Spoiler +

On July 14 2010 06:19 hctk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2010 03:10 zatic wrote:
Look everyone this is not a fucking chat channel.

If the server is down for you, read the last 2 pages of the thread. If no one reported the gone server yet, go ahead and post. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Same goes if the server is working for you.


Also, while I am here: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=130403


Wow... Through All The Bullshit Over Controlling Nazi Meds Here... I Actually Find Good Information And Will Continue To Look And Not Post In The Future...
Your Welcome For Supporting Your Community

That sentence (can I even call it that?) is completely incomprehensible. Whats with the capitalization, is that the title of a book?

Definitely agree with zatic, everytime the servers go down 50+ people post "SERVERS DOWN, IS IT DOWN FOR U TOO?!!" without even reading that yes, it is down for everyone else as well.

EDIT:

On July 14 2010 06:27 Sleight wrote:
I am getting a novel error that reads, after I am logged in and am at the main user interface, mind you:

"Battle.net may be temporarily unavailable or there may be a problem with your internet. Check your connection and try again later."

Clearly, I am connected to the internet, though... I am unable to download a patch or update SC2 despite my manual attempts.

EDIT: Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem on the US server?

Yes, everyone is, check out
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136064

or
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136006




I assume you read poorly. So let me explain. I gave a SPECIFIC error message. Literally, gave it verbatim. I asked if ANYONE was having the SAME problem. Getting DIFFERENT error messages means that SOMETHING DIFFERENT could be occurring.

Now, could they be the same? Yes, maybe, but if someone reports it is the SAME I can rule it out that it is my computer. Perhaps, other people may be having something wrong simultaneously, but it does not mean that we are having the same problem.

If you are at the doctor with a cough, and someone else is coughing, it doesn't mean you have the same disease, it just means the end result is the same.

So to restate:

Is anyone getting an identical error message to mine or should I continue trying to fix a problem as if it were on my end?


You have no need to justify yourself to retards. Just wait patiently for someone to report whether they have the problem or not ^__^

Look, sorry if that sounded offensive, I was merely referring you to the other threads discussing this. Personally, I had the exact same error message, then I restarted my computer and it updated to the newest patch. And yes, I mean the exact same error as you describe it.

To Paramore; How does me referring him to threads discussing the patch errors make me a retard?


Wasn't really referring to anybody as a retard, I'm just saying, if all he wanted was some support, he didn't need to write up a whole justification for it.
www.rsgaming.com
nyiddle
Profile Joined May 2010
United States33 Posts
July 13 2010 22:19 GMT
#5453
US: UNKNOWN

way more accurate
how do i shot web
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
July 13 2010 22:24 GMT
#5454
Using the switcher batch, I just got into the US Server (with the version 0.20.0.16036.)

At this point I can not 100% say for sure if it works for everyone or not, but I do have a couple friends online in the US Server. All I can say is that I know for sure that at least I was able to connect to the US Server roughly 15 minutes ago.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Syris.
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada4 Posts
July 13 2010 22:34 GMT
#5455
Us: Connected atm. works fine playing MP games
nailujk
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada27 Posts
July 13 2010 22:39 GMT
#5456
I thought it might be useful to post that Mac users still seem to be getting the "not recognized client" pop up when trying to long on to bnet.
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
July 13 2010 22:39 GMT
#5457
On July 14 2010 07:39 nailujk wrote:
I thought it might be useful to post that Mac users still seem to be getting the "not recognized client" pop up when trying to long on to bnet.


True, but we have the editor now, so that's a bonus.
jaminz
Profile Joined April 2010
United States208 Posts
July 13 2010 22:42 GMT
#5458
Yeah, I'm a Mac user and am still having the unrecognized client error as well. Hopefully it's fixed soon.
"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong" - The Great Bambino, The Sandlot
Kletus
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
July 13 2010 22:43 GMT
#5459
On July 14 2010 06:37 stroggos wrote:
hmm, i can log on but the quick match screen won't load, so i cannot play. Anyone else getting this?


I had this problem. Make sure your firewall isn't blocking sc2.exe, that fixed it for me.
Your resistance only serves to make my carapace harder.
TalkSick
Profile Joined July 2010
Bulgaria223 Posts
July 13 2010 22:43 GMT
#5460
Why is EU server listed as Offline? I just logged in - no problem.
Prev 1 271 272 273 274 275 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft282
RuFF_SC2 131
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1067
White-Ra 160
Hyuk 60
Noble 52
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5449
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox670
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g7910
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0384
ViBE59
ArmadaUGS49
Mew2King37
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 6m
Online Event
9h 6m
FEL
14h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.