TL.net Fight Club Weekly
Signup closes on 5/8.
Must play games between 5/9 thru 5/16
Who will play?The next opponent will be selected through a raffle based on players who want to compete each week. Rank must be A- or higher. The two players are responsible for arranging and playing all 9 matches before each Tuesday’s cast and then supplying them to the event organizer, BisuDagger.
- Signups to participate will be available the Saturday (4 days) before each cast. This will ensure the player selected from the list will be able to play the same week they are chosen to participate. The next challenger will be announced at the end of each cast.
- B09 will be played.
- After each game, loser picks the map for the next game.
- The maps available for picking are below. *No map can be played twice in a series.
Map ListKorean Maps:
New Bloody Ridge
New Sniper Ridge
(3)Reap the Storm
DonationsFight Club will go on past 10 weeks as long as there are enough continued donations to pay the players. Donations accepted here: Fight Club Donations. Please write the word "Fight Club" in the details column. Regardless of any note, all money received to this account will be going towards this event.
Victory Prize$30 prize to winner
$50 for winning 5 weeks in a row (Bounty Activated)
$35 defeating a player with a bounty activated
WikiTL.net Fight Club
Cast:Hosted by: BisuDagger
The bo9 will be played ahead of cast in order to make the event run smoothly. The cast will be done by BisuDagger, but may include players or guest casters.
- Potential sponsors are being worked on. In the case that a sponsor signs on, the prize amount to the winner will increase.
- Any parties interested in becoming a sponsor may contact BisuDagger personally
Media links:Reference format: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IPL_Fight_Club
Editors:BigFan, FO-nTTaX, 2Pacalypse-