• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10056 users

[R&S] Amateur TeamLeague - Page 14

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
December 11 2015 19:34 GMT
#261
I think my team is ded.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
December 11 2015 19:55 GMT
#262
On December 12 2015 04:05 Dazed_Spy wrote:
Zero idea who im supposed to play tomorrow

As far as I know, grrgg said that there would be a 1 week extension for this final week of play.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-11 20:50:35
December 11 2015 20:46 GMT
#263
On December 12 2015 04:55 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 04:05 Dazed_Spy wrote:
Zero idea who im supposed to play tomorrow

As far as I know, grrgg said that there would be a 1 week extension for this final week of play.


Considering that it's already Friday and we have no lineups posted it would be too big of a hassle to have people schedule and play their games till Sunday even if the lineups were posted right away.
That being said, I don't have the lineups of BunnySlayers and Sexy Gladiators, so I cannot post the last two matches...

edit:
-Yes, there will be one week extension.
-BunnySlayers and Sexy Gladiators, pls send me a PM with your lineups.
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
December 12 2015 00:11 GMT
#264
Let's just find an end to this league. Play this week out and give players one or two more weeks to play their unplayed matches. After a deadline we can just identify the two best teams and have a final (instead of playoffs).

I am willing to organize a new league in late march again. I was about to start my own D/C league, when Shimy went ahead to organize this league instead. I am quite confident that a league organized better, which actually has Results noted down somewhere, will be a lot more active than this.

A league is about competing not about playing meaningless games, thus a clear ranking is absolutely neccessary for an active community. And a clear ranking is only possible with an active orga. I will never understand, why you even start a league, when you cannot commit to at least 1-2 hours weekly for organizing it. Shimy please just post at least the last weeks lineups in here. There can always happen stuff in the real life and life can be stressful, but I think posting 3 match ups in here is quite do-able, as it only takes 5 minutes to do that.

So far, I would say that Club Starcraft and DeSPA would make up the finals, as no other team has submitted enough results to have same amount of points. If week 5 / finals does not play out until early/mid January, I would say we just have a match between Club Starcraft and DeSPA for finals (altough if an other team has more points evidently, I am more than open to replace one of the beforehand mentioned teams instead).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-12 03:16:47
December 12 2015 01:29 GMT
#265
Stealth Bunnies' results so far... a couple match ups were hard to track down, and I'm not sure if a couple missing ones were never played, played, or considered walk overs.

Week One
+ Show Spoiler +
Bunny Slayers 2 : 4 SB
Lmaster : Fighting Spirit sB.Birdie (sub for sB.Roy)
Shimy New Heartbreak Ridge sB.Passafist
RedAxis Shadowplay sB.Empathy
Stardom[eMg] Demian sB.RulzBoooM
SiegesAddicted Colosseum II sB.Birdie
sGs.Yaqoob Match Point sB.Splax (walkover)


Week Two
+ Show Spoiler +
Sexy Gladiators 1 : 1 SB
Dutch New Heartbreak Ridge sB.Roy
BaD]Fry Shadowplay sB.SmallBALLS
[22/11/2015 8:07:34 PM] Jack Chen: same with the phillip j fry guy
[22/11/2015 8:07:43 PM] Jack Chen: wont accept me on skype to set up something
[22/11/2015 8:08:02 PM] Jack Chen: {screenshot of request}
[22/11/2015 8:13:50 PM] Birdie: ye he said to me he gets a lot of bot requests so I gave you his ID directly
[22/11/2015 8:13:55 PM] Birdie: keep trying this week for fry Walkover?

Dark_a Demian sB.EMPaTHY
never played dark_a in week 2. I messaged jin that week and he gave me dark_a's skype. Dark_a didn't accepted me until around a week ago (2 weeks late) and I have never seen him online in skype
Walkover?
Hellscream Colosseum II sB.RulZBoooM
JiN Match Point sB.TheMarine
Mmmbop[rage] Blue Storm sB.DefJam


Week Three
+ Show Spoiler +
SB 1 : 5 Club Starcraft
sB.smallBALLS Shadowplay crimson0011
sB.Passafist Demian nDie.XtinC
sB.EMPaTHY Colosseum II tru]irish
sB.Icedraco Match Point Rlentless
sB.Birdie Blue Storm f10eqq
sB.SpongeBOZZ Heartbeat Fazers


Week Four
+ Show Spoiler +
SB 4 : 2 DeSPA

sB.Passafist Demian BaD]Seed
sB.Roy Colosseum II Rocko
sB.Empathy Match Point dazed.
sB.RulzBoooM Blue Storm Miso
sB.TheMarine Heartbeat Artanis
sB.Splax Latin Quarter fischei

So I guess we so far have 10 points, but there are a few unresolved or unknown matches. Won 2/4 of matchups, lost one and Week 2 is unresolved.


Also, I see master_soul has been placed in the D+ max slot, but for other tourneys he signed up as max C-.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
EMPaThy789
Profile Joined July 2009
New Zealand878 Posts
December 12 2015 02:58 GMT
#266
I never played dark_a in week 2. I messaged jin that week and he gave me dark_a's skype. Dark_a didn't accepted me until around a week ago (2 weeks late) and I have never seen him online in skype
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 12 2015 03:15 GMT
#267
Ah. Sorry, I was trying to piece things together from skype conversations. It has now been corrected.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
SWAT-Kat
Profile Joined July 2011
United States311 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-12 03:27:29
December 12 2015 03:26 GMT
#268
Results for WeMadeC:

Week 1 vs Sexy Gladiators:
+ Show Spoiler +
zs-Adun vs PuBepoH (walkover)
Master_soul vs Dutch
      never played; couldn't find a time that worked for both
CoughingHydra vs romarior
      CoughingHydra contacted; romarior never answered
CrispyDrone vs iCCup.JiN
Taehee[KaL] vs iwL-Hellscream
Kororo vs mmmbop[rage]
      Kororo contacted; mmmbop[rage] never answered
Score: 1 - 2


Week 2 vs Club StarCraft
+ Show Spoiler +
EmptyCup vs crimson0011
Master_soul vs Melchsee
      not played; connection issues
evilEye vs Tru]Irish
CoughingHydra vs [SD]RoLLeR
CrispyDrone vs eSpi.LoCcxitO
      connection issues and then LoCcxitO stopped answering messages
Kororo vs Fazers[PaiN] (walkover)
Score: 0 - 4


Week 3 vs DeSPA
+ Show Spoiler +
EmptyCup vs Biolunar
EmptyCup (subbed for zs-Adun ) vs BaD]Seed
CrispyDrone vs Miso
      apparently Miso gg'd just past the 2 minute mark and left the game. CrispyDrone said he's willing to replay it, but realistically...
evilEye vs dazed
Taehee[KaL] (walkover) vs Art_Of_Turtle
Kororo vs fiscei
      unknown if played or unplayed; Kororo is offline during December so a walkover can be awarded or we can sub someone in if approved
Score: 3 - 2


Week 4 vs Bunny SlayerS
+ Show Spoiler +
EmptyCup vs feckless
Master_soul vs LMaster
      unknown if played or unplayed
CoughingHydra vs RedAxis
      unknown if played or unplayed
evilEye vs Stardom
Taehee[KaL] vs Arb
      Taehee[KaL] contacted; Arb never answered
Seriosity vs SiegesAddicted
      unknown if played or unplayed
Score: 1 - 1


Overall:
+ Show Spoiler +
5 points // -4 map score


Regarding Master_soul , Shimy listed him as D+ on our roster so I treated him as such.

Other captains/players, please post if you have any updates or issues regarding the above.
Ty2
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1434 Posts
December 12 2015 22:17 GMT
#269
--- Nuked ---
Writer
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-12 22:42:42
December 12 2015 22:41 GMT
#270
On December 12 2015 12:26 SWAT-Kat wrote:
Results for WeMadeC:

Week 1 vs Sexy Gladiators:
+ Show Spoiler +
zs-Adun vs PuBepoH (walkover)
Master_soul vs Dutch
      never played; couldn't find a time that worked for both
CoughingHydra vs romarior
      CoughingHydra contacted; romarior never answered
CrispyDrone vs iCCup.JiN
Taehee[KaL] vs iwL-Hellscream
Kororo vs mmmbop[rage]
      Kororo contacted; mmmbop[rage] never answered
Score: 1 - 2


Week 2 vs Club StarCraft
+ Show Spoiler +
EmptyCup vs crimson0011
Master_soul vs Melchsee
      not played; connection issues
evilEye vs Tru]Irish
CoughingHydra vs [SD]RoLLeR
CrispyDrone vs eSpi.LoCcxitO
      connection issues and then LoCcxitO stopped answering messages
Kororo vs Fazers[PaiN] (walkover)
Score: 0 - 4


Week 3 vs DeSPA
+ Show Spoiler +
EmptyCup vs Biolunar
EmptyCup (subbed for zs-Adun ) vs BaD]Seed
CrispyDrone vs Miso
      apparently Miso gg'd just past the 2 minute mark and left the game. CrispyDrone said he's willing to replay it, but realistically...
evilEye vs dazed
Taehee[KaL] (walkover) vs Art_Of_Turtle
Kororo vs fiscei
      unknown if played or unplayed; Kororo is offline during December so a walkover can be awarded or we can sub someone in if approved
Score: 3 - 2


Week 4 vs Bunny SlayerS
+ Show Spoiler +
EmptyCup vs feckless
Master_soul vs LMaster
      unknown if played or unplayed
CoughingHydra vs RedAxis
      unknown if played or unplayed
evilEye vs Stardom
Taehee[KaL] vs Arb
      Taehee[KaL] contacted; Arb never answered
Seriosity vs SiegesAddicted
      unknown if played or unplayed
Score: 1 - 1


Overall:
+ Show Spoiler +
5 points // -4 map score


Regarding Master_soul , Shimy listed him as D+ on our roster so I treated him as such.

Other captains/players, please post if you have any updates or issues regarding the above.

If Master_Soul was available to play games (as in, he was actively responding, had a functional computer with StarCraft installed, etc.) during the week of his match with Melchsee, I would like to offer you guys the W/O for the match because Melchsee didn't even have a working computer that week. The only reason we fielded him despite knowing his situation is because 1. I hoped that it would be resolved at some point soon, and 2. We had no choice.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
AmatistA
Profile Joined November 2012
Germany113 Posts
December 12 2015 23:17 GMT
#271
Seriosity??? where are u?
This little bastard is Sieges addicted! cause I love the sound of the siege tank mode so you don't ? hear and feel my favorite sound ... didn't you hear? you realize that you have no units anymore!!!!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
December 14 2015 03:27 GMT
#272
Since there have been no line-ups submitted from the two missing teams, I think that we should start thinking about how play-offs will be handled as there are only 4 teams left, 2 of which will not have a 5th set of matches played. I have a couple of ideas on how to handle this situation, but I will leave it up to the organizer to make this choice. The issues to consider are:

1. On the one hand, it is unfair for the teams that don't have opponents for Week 5 for their position in ranking to be affected.
2. On the other hand, it is unfair for the teams that do have opponents for Week 5 for their position in ranking to NOT be affected by how they perform this week.

I think it would be best if the organizer figured out the rankings of the teams up to Week 4 and see what he can do from there.

Thanks!
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-14 04:42:11
December 14 2015 04:41 GMT
#273
On December 13 2015 08:17 AmatistA wrote:
Seriosity??? where are u?



Have you tried PM'ing him?

Seriosity is online almost every day and he has told me you didn't respond to his PM last week.
new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
December 16 2015 09:35 GMT
#274
So uh.... can we get an update or...?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
December 17 2015 08:48 GMT
#275
Can my opponent please PM me (or the captain of said opponent) so I can organize our game? Pretty hectic right now or I'd do it myself.

At this stage I imagine playoffs will happen in January sometime.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
SWAT-Kat
Profile Joined July 2011
United States311 Posts
December 17 2015 14:00 GMT
#276
On December 17 2015 17:48 Birdie wrote:
Can my opponent please PM me (or the captain of said opponent) so I can organize our game? Pretty hectic right now or I'd do it myself.

At this stage I imagine playoffs will happen in January sometime.


Done.

The holiday season seems to be taking its toll
I'll be out of town for almost a week around the new year, but I'll still check TL and be available for communication.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 17 2015 15:29 GMT
#277
Is the captain of master_soul able to contact him? After the first message, I got no reply to my counter-proposal of a playing time and no showing during the end of his time range (which was my counter-proposed time.) Since then I have gotten no other replies to my other messages. I would like to play the game if at all possible.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
SWAT-Kat
Profile Joined July 2011
United States311 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-17 15:59:15
December 17 2015 15:54 GMT
#278
On December 18 2015 00:29 Falling wrote:
Is the captain of master_soul able to contact him? After the first message, I got no reply to my counter-proposal of a playing time and no showing during the end of his time range (which was my counter-proposed time.) Since then I have gotten no other replies to my other messages. I would like to play the game if at all possible.


I can PM him, but if that's what you've been doing, then I guess it won't help too much :/ Sorry, that's all I can do

Only other thing I can suggest is subbing myself or zs-Adun in, but we're both Protoss.
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
December 17 2015 18:02 GMT
#279
Since Sexy Gladiators did not post their lineup yet, I am requesting a whole Walk-Over for this match.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 17 2015 23:21 GMT
#280
If he doesn't respond, I'll take a sub, but I'd prefer to play Terran, else this will be the second league in a row I have not gotten to play my strongest match up But to play is better than not to play.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 239
CosmosSc2 59
RuFF_SC2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1937
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 617
910 42
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
League of Legends
JimRising 836
Counter-Strike
taco 252
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox669
Other Games
summit1g8565
Day[9].tv725
shahzam662
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.