• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10056 users

[R&S] Amateur TeamLeague - Page 12

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
ArtOfBlack
Profile Joined December 2009
Poland93 Posts
December 02 2015 15:45 GMT
#221
arb when we can play?
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 02 2015 15:54 GMT
#222
On December 03 2015 00:24 Eywa- wrote:
Does anyone have Lmaster's contact information?


Wat.

I'm only in like 4 skype groups with you...including your own team group in which we have played practice games :D
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
December 02 2015 18:07 GMT
#223
On December 03 2015 00:54 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2015 00:24 Eywa- wrote:
Does anyone have Lmaster's contact information?


Wat.

I'm only in like 4 skype groups with you...including your own team group in which we have played practice games :D

Oh shit... I forgot who you were and I had a hard time contacting you to put me in the lineup. It's okay, I think things got cleared up here.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
ArtOfBlack
Profile Joined December 2009
Poland93 Posts
December 03 2015 13:09 GMT
#224
any contact to ARB?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
December 03 2015 20:36 GMT
#225
On December 03 2015 22:09 ArtOfBlack wrote:
any contact to ARB?

His TL name is arb.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
evilEye_
Profile Joined October 2014
United States91 Posts
December 04 2015 01:40 GMT
#226
@Stardom I think we play this week. Can we play Friday late night like 12 midnight EST or after. Or Saturday early (before 6 PM EST)? Let me know or PM me. Thanks.
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
December 04 2015 14:22 GMT
#227
have i missed anything? i just got the message about the game
ive been unable to play is why i havent posted in a while.

if you guys can take a sub or something we should do that.
not sure if this pc will even run bw, + crazy work schedule atm
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
[SD]RoLLeR
Profile Joined July 2015
21 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-04 18:53:28
December 04 2015 18:53 GMT
#228
Still no contact with latino Jaedong... I don't understand, why people even bother to sign for an event when actually they don't give a shit about it.....
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
December 05 2015 05:32 GMT
#229
Someone on his team should ask mmbop when he wants to play
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Tru]Irish
Profile Joined October 2015
6 Posts
December 05 2015 19:57 GMT
#230
Dark_A doesn't even know he's playing or signed up. Can I claim W.O.? It's taking too long to get a game with him and I have to explain the whole league and rules which is bullshit.
Tru]Irish
Profile Joined October 2015
6 Posts
December 05 2015 20:30 GMT
#231
Nevermind, disregard my previous post. We got it worked out and played.
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-07 08:05:21
December 07 2015 08:04 GMT
#232
Sorry guys, DeSPA having a bit of organisatory difficulties and I will step in for the captains position for 1-2 weeks.

Since I just found out about this, DeSPA's lineup will be sent later today in the evening (CET) or tommorow morning. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
[SD]RoLLeR
Profile Joined July 2015
21 Posts
December 07 2015 11:04 GMT
#233
Couldn't contact Jaedog for the whole week.... I see that after that hype at the beginning now it's just sad. Most of the players don't give a shit bout this league, and again something potentially cool ended bad....
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
December 08 2015 08:03 GMT
#234
My heart isn't in this game anymore. I don't know if I can commit to this league
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 08 2015 16:56 GMT
#235
On December 07 2015 20:04 [SD]RoLLeR wrote:
Couldn't contact Jaedog for the whole week.... I see that after that hype at the beginning now it's just sad. Most of the players don't give a shit bout this league, and again something potentially cool ended bad....

Have there been that many walkovers, or have you just gotten unlucky? I've found all my opponents quite easily and thought the league was going quite well.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
December 08 2015 17:09 GMT
#236
When will week 5 be published? I don't know whom I need to play right now :D
new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
[SD]RoLLeR
Profile Joined July 2015
21 Posts
December 08 2015 19:06 GMT
#237
Dunno, it's my 2nd match, with the first one there were no problems.....

On December 09 2015 01:56 Falling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2015 20:04 [SD]RoLLeR wrote:
Couldn't contact Jaedog for the whole week.... I see that after that hype at the beginning now it's just sad. Most of the players don't give a shit bout this league, and again something potentially cool ended bad....

Have there been that many walkovers, or have you just gotten unlucky? I've found all my opponents quite easily and thought the league was going quite well.

Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
December 08 2015 20:18 GMT
#238
On December 09 2015 02:09 B-royal wrote:
When will week 5 be published? I don't know whom I need to play right now :D

We're all still waiting on Shimy I guess. I tried contacting him on Skype but haven't gotten a response in about a day, he must be busy or something.

As far as walk-overs go, as a captain I can tell you that there have been A LOT. It's worse against some teams, better against others.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Ty2
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1434 Posts
December 08 2015 22:53 GMT
#239
--- Nuked ---
Writer
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 09 2015 07:01 GMT
#240
There's like one more week- this last one.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 239
CosmosSc2 59
RuFF_SC2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1937
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 617
910 42
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
League of Legends
JimRising 836
Counter-Strike
taco 252
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox669
Other Games
summit1g8565
Day[9].tv725
shahzam662
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.