• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10030 users

[R&S] Amateur TeamLeague - Page 13

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
December 09 2015 08:17 GMT
#241
-_- Yea, and the organizer is MIA. I am not quick to judge but I would appreciate if we heard any word about this. I think my team has a good chance of winning this, despite us being set back so hard at the start. I don't want to disappoint my teammates.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 09 2015 09:18 GMT
#242
I'm going to be on holiday from the 12th until the 22nd so I won't be able to make it to any matches before then unless the schedule is released very soon
Biolunar
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany224 Posts
December 09 2015 13:12 GMT
#243
Can we not just post our teams lineup here without the organizers help so we can at least get our games played?
What is best? To crush the Zerg, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the Protoss.
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11821 Posts
December 09 2015 13:18 GMT
#244
On December 09 2015 22:12 Biolunar wrote:
Can we not just post our teams lineup here without the organizers help so we can at least get our games played?

There needs to be third party to collect all the lineups first otherwise there is the possibility of countering (which I doubt but who knows really) the team who posted earlier.
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Biolunar
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany224 Posts
December 09 2015 13:27 GMT
#245
On December 09 2015 22:18 c3rberUs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2015 22:12 Biolunar wrote:
Can we not just post our teams lineup here without the organizers help so we can at least get our games played?

There needs to be third party to collect all the lineups first otherwise there is the possibility of countering (which I doubt but who knows really) the team who posted earlier.

Two choices here: End the league or wait for the organizer to come back. I would like to continue and hope people don’t cheat.
What is best? To crush the Zerg, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the Protoss.
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
December 09 2015 14:54 GMT
#246
Since I do not care about getting countered and agree to Biolunar about just continuing the league, I will post the DeSPA line-up here:

chrisolo <Colosseum II> D+ cutoff
Biolunar <Match Point> D+ cutoff
dazed <Blue Storm> C- cutoff
ninazerg <Heartbeat> C cutoff
Artanis <Latin Quarter> C cutoff
fischei <Fighting Spirit> C+ cutoff

Please dear team captain of Sexy Gladiators (iCCup.Jin), post your lineup here too Thanks
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11821 Posts
December 09 2015 15:30 GMT
#247
Nice initiative guys! I just wanted to bring up the issue so people are aware. ^^ Now I hope others will follow suit.
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-09 17:04:37
December 09 2015 17:02 GMT
#248
Feel free to PM or skype me the lineups for this week and I will release them as soon as both teams have submitted them.

edit:
Also, feel free to post here or PM or skype me all known results of your team games from any week and I will update and/or fix the liquipedia site.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-10 04:30:05
December 09 2015 19:07 GMT
#249
Here are all of NWA (formerly Club StarCraft) results:

+ Show Spoiler [Week 1 vs. DeSPA] +

Melchsee <Fighting Spirit> Biolunar Draw
crimson0011 <New Heartbreak Ridge> JXB ( v ) Draw
tru]irish <Shadowplay> LTY
f10esQQ <Demian> Artanis
sGs.BaBo <Colosseum II> Art_Of_Turtle
( v ) Fazers[PaiN] <Match Point> Fischei

We get 1 point.


+ Show Spoiler [Week 2 vs. WeMadeC] +

Crimson001<New Heartbreak Ridge> EmptyCup
Melchsee<Shadowplay> Master_Soul We are giving WMC a W/O here.
Tru]Irish <Demian> evilEye
[SD]RoLLeR<Colosseum II> CoughingHydra
eSpi.LoCcxito <Match Point> CrispyDrone There were technical difficulties here that have gone unresolved. We are asking for a Draw.
Fazers[PaiN] <Blue Storm> Kororo We are claiming a W/O here.

We get 4 points.


+ Show Spoiler [Week 3 vs. Stealth Bunnies] +

sB.smallBALLS <Shadowplay> crimson0011
sB.Passafist <Demian> nDie.XtinC
sB.EMPaTHY <Colosseum II> tru]irish
sB.Icedraco <Match Point> Rlentless
sB.Birdie <Blue Storm> f10eqq
sB.SpongeBOZZ <Heartbeat> Fazers

We get 5 points.


+ Show Spoiler [Week 4 vs. Sexy Gladiators] +

nDie.XtinC <Demian> Pubepoh We are claiming a W/O here.
crimson0011 <Colosseum II> BaD]Fry
tru]irish <Match Point> dark_a
sGs.BaBo <Blue Storm> Hellscream
[SD]RoLLeR <Heartbeat> JaeDong We are claiming a W/O here.
Puppykiller <Latin Quarter> mmmbop[rage] We are claiming a W/O here.

We get 5 points.


Total after 4 weeks: 15 points.

If there are any questions, you can contact me via Skype.


EDIT: For the walk-overs we are claiming, I just want to make a statement for the record that I have made my teammates stay in vigorous contact and keep an open mind about playing matches with their opponents. All of the claimed W/Os are due to non-response for over a week, which I think is fair.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
December 09 2015 19:33 GMT
#250
I don't know why you are claiming a walkover against SpongeBOZZ, as the game was played.

As for the smallBALLS vs crimson0011 game, I am under the impression that they are in contact with each other and working on finding a time that works for both of them.

Stealth Bunnies vs WeMadeC

sB.smallBALLS <Colosseum II> EmptyCup
sB.Passafist <Match Point> Master_soul
sB.Icedraco <Blue Storm> hafnium
sB.Birdie <Heartbeat> CoughingHydra
sB.TheMarine <Latin Quarter> CrispyDrone
sB.SpongeBOZZ <Fighting Spirit> Seriosity
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-09 19:43:50
December 09 2015 19:43 GMT
#251
RIP Shimy?

Also seconded to what Birdie said. I played Spongebozz. No walkover was claimed on either end. Thanks.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-09 20:34:56
December 09 2015 20:29 GMT
#252
My mistake, I even asked Fazers but as I was copy + pasting the walk over message I went overboard.

I linked my post to the team chat so I will await feedback from crimson but the last I heard he was not able to contact his opponent, my information could be outdated however.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 09 2015 23:57 GMT
#253
Alright! Who is master_soul and when is a good time to play?
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11821 Posts
December 10 2015 02:52 GMT
#254
Ehh, me and smallballs played weeks ago...

+ Show Spoiler +
I was the winner
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
December 10 2015 04:29 GMT
#255
On December 10 2015 11:52 c3rberUs wrote:
Ehh, me and smallballs played weeks ago...

+ Show Spoiler +
I was the winner

Sorry! Must have forgotten this. I will update the post accordingly.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-10 06:19:42
December 10 2015 06:19 GMT
#256
Also, my team has submitted our line-up (over 3 days ago), would be great to know the matches.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
HaFnium
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United Kingdom1078 Posts
December 10 2015 12:30 GMT
#257
icedraco when should we play?

I'm okay Sat/Sun 0800 - 1230 GMT
BW forever!
Freakling
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1534 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-11 17:58:51
December 11 2015 17:58 GMT
#258
Any more casts/VODs happening for this?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
December 11 2015 18:50 GMT
#259
Still waiting to see our week 5 line-up...
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
December 11 2015 19:05 GMT
#260
Zero idea who im supposed to play tomorrow
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 239
CosmosSc2 59
RuFF_SC2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1937
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 617
910 42
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
League of Legends
JimRising 836
Counter-Strike
taco 252
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox669
Other Games
summit1g8565
Day[9].tv725
shahzam662
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.