• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7906 users

Amateur TeamLeague - Page 10

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 16 Next All
DannyBOyz
Profile Joined October 2015
11 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-25 05:46:08
October 25 2015 05:44 GMT
#181
Anybody wanting to join club starcraft request join on iccup team name Club Starcraft. I think it would be easier for me to keep track of what players i have using this system. We are currently looking for d-/d/d+ players dont hesitate to join the club! hahahaha

Link is here
http://iccup.com/en/starcraft/teams/111565.html
SleepingDroneTV
Profile Joined December 2014
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-25 07:42:19
October 25 2015 07:28 GMT
#182
Edit: Disregard! On second thought I don't think I'd have the time
SWAT-Kat
Profile Joined July 2011
United States311 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-25 13:59:30
October 25 2015 13:58 GMT
#183
On October 20 2015 06:38 AmatistA wrote:
Name: SiegesAddicted
Race: Terran
Max iCCup Rank: C
Country: Peru

Regards


Shimy, unless I'm mistaken, I think you forgot to add this guy to the free agent list. I don't see him on anybody's team yet, either.
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
October 25 2015 17:42 GMT
#184
On October 25 2015 22:58 SWAT-Kat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 06:38 AmatistA wrote:
Name: SiegesAddicted
Race: Terran
Max iCCup Rank: C
Country: Peru

Regards


Shimy, unless I'm mistaken, I think you forgot to add this guy to the free agent list. I don't see him on anybody's team yet, either.

Dude, thank you. How the hell do I keep missing these?
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
DannyBOyz
Profile Joined October 2015
11 Posts
October 26 2015 00:41 GMT
#185
Does anybody know if Duke_ss is participating in this tournament?
iCCup.JiN
Profile Joined July 2014
Russian Federation51 Posts
October 26 2015 09:46 GMT
#186
Name: msj[clickmer]
Race: Zerg
Max iCCup Rank: C
Country: Kazahstan

Name: mmmbop[rage]
Race: Terran
Max iCCup Rank: C+
Country: Belarus

add plz in sexy gladiators
okee
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11829 Posts
October 26 2015 12:31 GMT
#187
Does this league take in newbs like me? Maybe (emphasis on maybe) I'll have the time to play.

Name: crimson0011
Race: Protoss
Max iCCup Rank: D
Country: Philippines

I made a request to join Club SC. until they respond, I guess I'm a free agent?
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-26 15:58:09
October 26 2015 15:44 GMT
#188
Heh, since my boy is in, I might as well try my luck also.

Name: sGs.BaBo
Race: Protoss
Max ICCup Rank: C
Country: US of fucking A

Glad to see msj clan is still around lol -_-;

Add me to "Club StarCraft" please.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2614 Posts
October 26 2015 16:26 GMT
#189
Babo aka Jealous is banned from all D-Rank and C-Rank events though. Just as a headsup for Shimy.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-26 18:54:00
October 26 2015 17:23 GMT
#190
On October 27 2015 01:26 chrisolo wrote:
Babo aka Jealous is banned from all D-Rank and C-Rank events though. Just as a headsup for Shimy.

I guess this is the time to make a plea for my right to play, so here it goes.

First and foremost, I apologize for the things I did in the past. I had up until that DRTL/CRTL debacle been an honest player in Teamliquid events, tournaments, and leagues for something like 5 years. To come completely clean on what I did for those who aren't aware:

  • In DRTL: Brought in players who were above the D+/C- max rank limit onto the team Sun Khan, where they played on smurfs and off-race to disguise their identities.
  • In CRTL: Allowed one of those players to play on my account in a CRTL match.
  • Tried to register for the next DRTL on a smurf.
  • Been an overall combative alcoholic dickface to certain members of the community.

Those actions were dishonest and I won't present any defense for them. The reason why I did these things is because I simply didn't respect the community enough. I have since then heavily cut down on my drinking and drugging, although anyone who has been through recovery will tell you that substance abuse is a symptom not a cause of one's problems. For the first year after my last offense, I didn't care about what I had done. After I was sober for about 6 months, my conscience (which I didn't even really know existed) began to eat at me. I debated on what I should do to make amends.

At that point, I figured a public apology would be inappropriate because so much time had passed, I figured no one would care anymore. I thought back to a time when I was in trouble with the law and my punishment was fines and community service. So, I decided to give back to the community which I hurt, and began revising Brood War Liquipedia. I revised a lot of articles over the summer while I was less busy with work and school, and even achieved the position of editor. To replace fines, I donated money to a tournament.

Of course, these actions do not absolve me of my past wrongs but I hope that they can be enough to let a tournament organizer reconsider banning me from an event.

I do have to mention the official statement that I saw at the time, can't remember in what thread it was, but I'm pretty sure it was by LMaster. If I recall correctly, it banned me from D/C events for 2 seasons. For reference to those who do not know, it's been about 2 years since these offenses, if not more. The other players involved have since played in other tournaments and leagues on TeamLiquid, including TLS and EBPNW.

This community has in the past forgiven players who have wronged it, like Testie. I would like to ask for forgiveness for my actions, and a second chance in the same vein.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DannyBOyz
Profile Joined October 2015
11 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-26 18:39:11
October 26 2015 17:57 GMT
#191
Guess I will make an update about my players, here goes

OUR OFFICIAL MEMBERS:
aB.WaRZoNe (Leader)
Duke_ss
Tru]Irish
WakingDrone
cs.ArmadA

If you are supposed to be apart of Club Starcraft and DO NOT see your name on this list please be quick and make a request to join the team on iccup! Link below. IF you cant join the team due to you being in a team already please let me know! ill do my best to make sure your on the roster. The iccup team is temporary and was only made so I could keep track of members easier. Sorry for the confusion!
http://iccup.com/en/starcraft/teams/111565.html

EDIT:
We just picked up crimson0011 so add him to the team as well
ANOTHER EDIT:
Fazers[PaiN] is also apart of Club Starcraft!
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2614 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-26 19:02:10
October 26 2015 19:00 GMT
#192
On October 27 2015 02:23 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 01:26 chrisolo wrote:
Babo aka Jealous is banned from all D-Rank and C-Rank events though. Just as a headsup for Shimy.

This community has in the past forgiven players who have wronged it, like Testie. I would like to ask for forgiveness for my actions, and a second chance in the same vein.


Babo, man. I didn't want to backstab you, but I just wanted to be sure Shimy is aware of what happend in the past. I think you are a good guy (we even played some 2on2 even after all that happend) and I am all up for your recovery and approve of it. BUT Testie is really not the best example to bring up for instance. It's like a german bringing up Selector for forgiveness.

So to state it here clearly (as I also brought it up), I just wanted to inform Shimy about the circumstances and I did not intend to influence the oppinion whatsoever. In retrospective, I might not have worded it in my last post correctly. I think it is up to Shimy to decide.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-26 20:59:27
October 26 2015 19:26 GMT
#193
On October 27 2015 04:00 chrisolo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 02:23 Jealous wrote:
On October 27 2015 01:26 chrisolo wrote:
Babo aka Jealous is banned from all D-Rank and C-Rank events though. Just as a headsup for Shimy.

This community has in the past forgiven players who have wronged it, like Testie. I would like to ask for forgiveness for my actions, and a second chance in the same vein.


Babo, man. I didn't want to backstab you, but I just wanted to be sure Shimy is aware of what happend in the past. I think you are a good guy (we even played some 2on2 even after all that happend) and I am all up for your recovery and approve of it. BUT Testie is really not the best example to bring up for instance. It's like a german bringing up Selector for forgiveness.

So to state it here clearly (as I also brought it up), I just wanted to inform Shimy about the circumstances and I did not intend to influence the oppinion whatsoever. In retrospective, I might not have worded it in my last post correctly. I think it is up to Shimy to decide.

You didn't backstab me, you did the right thing. I was prepared for it to come up eventually, doesn't really matter who brings it up ^^ No worries on this front.

Uh, is there something I don't know about? As far as I know, he was caught maphacking and then was allowed back into the community. I guess a better example would be LastShadow, who used modified maps and made a big scene of himself, and was allowed into the SC2 community years down the line? Also, who is this Selector dude, too? EDIT: Nevermind, looked him up on Liquipedia.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
master_soul
Profile Joined May 2013
Mexico18 Posts
October 26 2015 23:09 GMT
#194
Name:Master_soul
Race(define if Race Picker):Terran
Max iCCup Rank:D+/C-
Country:Mexico
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11829 Posts
October 27 2015 02:17 GMT
#195
On October 27 2015 02:57 DannyBOyz wrote:
Guess I will make an update about my players, here goes

OUR OFFICIAL MEMBERS:
aB.WaRZoNe (Leader)
Duke_ss
Tru]Irish
WakingDrone
cs.ArmadA

If you are supposed to be apart of Club Starcraft and DO NOT see your name on this list please be quick and make a request to join the team on iccup! Link below. IF you cant join the team due to you being in a team already please let me know! ill do my best to make sure your on the roster. The iccup team is temporary and was only made so I could keep track of members easier. Sorry for the confusion!
http://iccup.com/en/starcraft/teams/111565.html

EDIT:
We just picked up crimson0011 so add him to the team as well
ANOTHER EDIT:
Fazers[PaiN] is also apart of Club Starcraft!

Thanks for accepting a noob like me ^_^
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
October 27 2015 04:14 GMT
#196
looool fazers in this league?
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
SWAT-Kat
Profile Joined July 2011
United States311 Posts
October 27 2015 14:39 GMT
#197
Some of us free agents have formed a new team! Our temporary team name is Rising C's

us Kororo
pl Taehee[KaL]
pl [SAM]Gohan
hr CoughingHydra
be CrispyDrone
uk hafnium
kr EmptyCup (Captain)

Add our team to the league, please and thanks!
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
October 27 2015 16:02 GMT
#198
I don't think your supposed to take every C- and above and make a team out of them lol
김택용 Fighting!
SWAT-Kat
Profile Joined July 2011
United States311 Posts
October 27 2015 16:10 GMT
#199
On October 28 2015 01:02 Yaqoob wrote:
I don't think your supposed to take every C- and above and make a team out of them lol


I've contacted a few D rankers, but none have responded yet... Most of the free agent list is C rankers.

I also see Sexy Gladiators adding C rankers every few posts...

Was the giant discussion halfway through not saying that there would be a tier system with 1 game for high C/C+, 3 games for C range, and 1 for D/D+?

I'll wait for Shimy to give his verdict on whether or not he'll allow our team to form.
[SD]RoLLeR
Profile Joined July 2015
21 Posts
October 27 2015 17:39 GMT
#200
I think that the best way to solve it, is just to take all signed up players and draw the teams taking into account their ranks.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 365
TKL 243
CranKy Ducklings152
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1156
Lowko540
TKL 243
ProTech124
Rex 124
MindelVK 23
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57727
Free 1776
Horang2 321
firebathero 243
Zeus 188
Last 110
Hyun 80
ToSsGirL 77
910 71
Trap 60
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Rock 21
Bishop 21
Aegong 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7643
Dendi911
XaKoH 425
420jenkins77
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2629
byalli670
Other Games
singsing2264
Mlord446
Beastyqt377
KnowMe160
Liquid`VortiX104
DeMusliM102
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• StrangeGG 24
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2830
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1491
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 42m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.