• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:49
CEST 02:49
KST 09:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9671 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 100

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 109 Next
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
January 19 2014 08:12 GMT
#1981
On January 19 2014 17:10 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2014 16:29 t0ssboy wrote:
On January 19 2014 14:24 EchOne wrote:
If Courage is allowed to rescind the penalty for OZ, we choose to do so.

Rules once made, though, are to be enforced, not ignored when inconvenient. In future events perhaps organizers will consider different penalties, but since this one is established I believe it is the one we should operate with.


Finally a person with good manners.Thank you.

Although in the end, it's not a huge deal, but how is being late with things mannered in itself? Hypocritical, eh?

Edit: But happy birthday.

Its TheMarine.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-19 11:39:43
January 19 2014 11:25 GMT
#1982
On January 19 2014 11:50 Dazed_Spy wrote:
Rules exist to facilitate legitimate competition, not hinder it. A penalty in the playoffs delegitimizes the playoffs and by extension everything that came before it...

Ya'll are people not Government bureaucrats.


See the problem is as much as I agree with the penalty being bad for play-ofsf, teams were given ample time to get their lineups in so I'm not entirely sure how submissions came in late at such an important phase of the competittion.

You can't really blame the organisers for their rules that've been in place since day 1. Blame the team captains who were late :p I'm glad the teams have decided against the decision though.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-19 15:45:03
January 19 2014 12:07 GMT
#1983
On January 19 2014 20:25 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2014 11:50 Dazed_Spy wrote:
Rules exist to facilitate legitimate competition, not hinder it. A penalty in the playoffs delegitimizes the playoffs and by extension everything that came before it...

Ya'll are people not Government bureaucrats.


See the problem is as much as I agree with the penalty being bad for play-ofsf, teams were given ample time to get their lineups in so I'm not entirely sure how submissions came in late at such an important phase of the competittion.

You can't really blame the organisers for their rules that've been in place since day 1. Blame the team captains who were late :p I'm glad the teams have decided against the decision though.

Didnt that penalties make 6 months in geting to playoffs just a wasted time?
And how about date for the playoffs changing like 3 times + DRTL all star thread whitout the players from our team listed in the rankings we choose from(with exception of arca)?
This is way too funny to be serious on 2 hrs late lineups.
Luv ya BroodWar!
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
January 19 2014 16:12 GMT
#1984
On January 19 2014 14:24 EchOne wrote:
If Courage is allowed to rescind the penalty for OZ, we choose to do so.

Rules once made, though, are to be enforced, not ignored when inconvenient. In future events perhaps organizers will consider different penalties, but since this one is established I believe it is the one we should operate with.


On January 19 2014 16:34 LiRidain wrote:
meSiJa team rejects the penalties.


Thanks for helping reason triumph.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-19 18:43:04
January 19 2014 18:41 GMT
#1985
On January 19 2014 21:07 _Animus_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2014 20:25 Qikz wrote:
On January 19 2014 11:50 Dazed_Spy wrote:
Rules exist to facilitate legitimate competition, not hinder it. A penalty in the playoffs delegitimizes the playoffs and by extension everything that came before it...

Ya'll are people not Government bureaucrats.


See the problem is as much as I agree with the penalty being bad for play-ofsf, teams were given ample time to get their lineups in so I'm not entirely sure how submissions came in late at such an important phase of the competittion.

You can't really blame the organisers for their rules that've been in place since day 1. Blame the team captains who were late :p I'm glad the teams have decided against the decision though.

Didnt that penalties make 6 months in geting to playoffs just a wasted time?
And how about date for the playoffs changing like 3 times + DRTL all star thread whitout the players from our team listed in the rankings we choose from(with exception of arca)?
This is way too funny to be serious on 2 hrs late lineups.

Again, it's over. But the fact that you guys are trying to justify the fact that you submitted lineups late despite having about a week to submit lineups is pretty amusing. You're trying to justify that penalties shouldn't occur because it wasn't in order during the beginning stages of DRTL, whereas if anything, submitting in lineups should've become a habit by the end of the season and it shouldn't have to be a problem.

When did the date change 3 times? And why does that matter? What's so hard about asking the players, "Hey, who all can play?" and then submitting in lineups right away? O.o As for the names listed in the DRTL All-Star thread, I dunno what that has ANYTHING to do with lineups, so that's pointless...

Not gonna say RulzBoooM was rude or hypocritical as he DID apologize, but I'm willing to bet that had this been the other way around with Courage and mSj submitting lineups late, the other sides would've jumped on the chance to take the penalty, not because we're better, but just to "follow the rules".

Edit: But seeing as how the issues already been resolved, I guess there's no point in talking about it anymore, lol.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
January 20 2014 00:34 GMT
#1986
On January 20 2014 03:41 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2014 21:07 _Animus_ wrote:
On January 19 2014 20:25 Qikz wrote:
On January 19 2014 11:50 Dazed_Spy wrote:
Rules exist to facilitate legitimate competition, not hinder it. A penalty in the playoffs delegitimizes the playoffs and by extension everything that came before it...

Ya'll are people not Government bureaucrats.


See the problem is as much as I agree with the penalty being bad for play-ofsf, teams were given ample time to get their lineups in so I'm not entirely sure how submissions came in late at such an important phase of the competittion.

You can't really blame the organisers for their rules that've been in place since day 1. Blame the team captains who were late :p I'm glad the teams have decided against the decision though.

Didnt that penalties make 6 months in geting to playoffs just a wasted time?
And how about date for the playoffs changing like 3 times + DRTL all star thread whitout the players from our team listed in the rankings we choose from(with exception of arca)?
This is way too funny to be serious on 2 hrs late lineups.

Again, it's over.

Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 21 2014 14:04 GMT
#1987
Comsat, want to play friday?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 23 2014 17:16 GMT
#1988
Comsat t.t
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-23 18:42:18
January 23 2014 18:41 GMT
#1989
On January 24 2014 02:16 tonight wrote:
Comsat t.t


I messaged him on skype, but I haven't received any answer yet... like I told you, he rarely comes on skype or on TL... unless it's saturday...

maybe, you two can pp for a date after saturday?
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 23 2014 19:01 GMT
#1990
That would work to. I was seeing him on iccup, but haven't this week
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
LiRidain
Profile Joined January 2013
Ukraine47 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-23 21:46:06
January 23 2014 21:43 GMT
#1991
xkcd, I would like to postpone my game. Please, contact me via PM or Skype (same as TL ID)
RyzaSt0rm
Profile Joined October 2013
United States56 Posts
January 23 2014 22:50 GMT
#1992
Just to pop-in, Comsat does still play ,but on some other IDs such as , Uppercut, Magic[wOk] and some others. Also I am back and have been playing a shit-load. This means i give the permission of TAKK to use me in the field of battle(drtl matches) and the best way to contact me would be via TL PM(Skype keeps crashing like a...)
n.stOp)Click Op n.stOp) ICCUP -Protoss-Op LtrO #1 Fish server Clan/SenLtrO-ID http://cafe.naver.com/fishltroclan
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 23 2014 23:28 GMT
#1993
On January 24 2014 07:50 RyzaSt0rm wrote:
Just to pop-in, Comsat does still play ,but on some other IDs such as , Uppercut, Magic[wOk] and some others. Also I am back and have been playing a shit-load. This means i give the permission of TAKK to use me in the field of battle(drtl matches) and the best way to contact me would be via TL PM(Skype keeps crashing like a...)

Except the season is over and TAKK's been eliminated.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Arca(Crema)
Profile Joined March 2011
Spain44 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 14:25:29
January 24 2014 14:23 GMT
#1994
Hey RedAxis, I need pp.
I can play a few hours before or after the match time, I can also play today, on sunday or during the week.
Let me know when you want to play .

Edit: PLZ someone tell me his TL id so i can pm him
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
January 24 2014 15:32 GMT
#1995
Arca RedAxis is SynC[gm], who posted just above you.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 25 2014 06:02 GMT
#1996
Can't make it tomorrow on time, need PP
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 18:43:24
January 25 2014 18:20 GMT
#1997
Smokeybear we were supposed to play 20 minutes ago. I'll wait 10 more minutes, but please come back so I don't have to take a walkover.

It's been 42 minutes now. I'm taking walkover. Hopefully we'll see more punctuality in the rest of the playoffs, or at least prior warning.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
January 25 2014 18:31 GMT
#1998
Its been 30 minutes, Themarine isn't here, I haven't been contacted by him about a PP. I'm taking a walkover.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
January 25 2014 18:44 GMT
#1999
[Sam]Gohan, I'm really sorry I missed our match. >_< Excuses won't help, so take the W.O. if you want, but perhaps we'll play some other time. :D
darkness overpowering
smokeybear2
Profile Joined February 2013
United States51 Posts
January 25 2014 18:48 GMT
#2000
I think I'm late after crimson I had to go to baseball but I'm ready now
Be 4 life
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE164
ProTech163
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13969
Artosis 592
Shuttle 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
canceldota136
League of Legends
Doublelift4217
Counter-Strike
taco 150
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox350
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6728
shahzam600
Day[9].tv593
C9.Mang0362
Maynarde154
Trikslyr68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv593
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.