• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:33
CEST 02:33
KST 09:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8718 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 101

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 109 Next
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
January 25 2014 18:48 GMT
#2001
On January 26 2014 03:48 smokeybear2 wrote:
I think I'm late after crimson I had to go to baseball but I'm ready now

You are late, Echo is gone now, we took the w/o.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-26 22:45:45
January 25 2014 18:59 GMT
#2002
Results:
Oz v Courage
+ Show Spoiler +
[Sam]Gohan w/o <Destination> aeghrur
Comsat <Fighting Spirit> tonight
Smokeybear <Circuit Breaker> prophecy_ w/o
TheMarine <MatchPoint> Sentenal w/o
Arca(Crema) <SniperRidge> RedAxis

4-1, Courage wins

tonight and Comsat was PP'd, and Ghrur was late/possibily walked over, IDK.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 25 2014 19:05 GMT
#2003
haha, absolutely worst showing for playoffs
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Pit667
Profile Joined March 2009
Poland134 Posts
January 25 2014 19:07 GMT
#2004
On January 26 2014 03:44 ghrur wrote:
[Sam]Gohan, I'm really sorry I missed our match. >_< Excuses won't help, so take the W.O. if you want, but perhaps we'll play some other time. :D


I will take W.O. we won't advance further, so our match won't matter. If somehow Comsat and Smokey won, then we can play final game, lol
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
January 25 2014 19:15 GMT
#2005
lol, only one game actually played, i guess both teams dont really care.
+ Show Spoiler +
1-0 Courage gratz :D
Luv ya BroodWar!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 25 2014 19:24 GMT
#2006
I'm still playing tomorrow
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 26 2014 05:09 GMT
#2007
rofl real classy
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
msj[r2d2]
Profile Joined January 2013
Russian Federation25 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-26 06:47:55
January 26 2014 06:46 GMT
#2008
Arb, what time would you like to play? I can play ~12hours later then I'm posting this message, for ~8 hours (11PM->7AM Moscow time, I think it's 8PM->4AM CEST oO).. Or some other day, I have some plans for thursday OR fryday, dunno when would I be doing something--

btw, that's awesome - we've just discussed about disadvantage with those late matchups. after that we're having recently full walkover win xD
+ Show Spoiler [msj only] +
msjtzar n00b ;pppppp
--
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 26 2014 06:57 GMT
#2009
On January 26 2014 15:46 msj[r2d2] wrote:
Arb, what time would you like to play? I can play ~12hours later then I'm posting this message, for ~8 hours (11PM->7AM Moscow time, I think it's 8PM->4AM CEST oO).. Or some other day, I have some plans for thursday OR fryday, dunno when would I be doing something--

btw, that's awesome - we've just discussed about disadvantage with those late matchups. after that we're having recently full walkover win xD
+ Show Spoiler [msj only] +
msjtzar n00b ;pppppp

I play between 12am~EST to 6am rest of time ia m usually working
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
msj[r2d2]
Profile Joined January 2013
Russian Federation25 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-26 18:27:30
January 26 2014 14:13 GMT
#2010
On January 26 2014 15:57 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 15:46 msj[r2d2] wrote:
Arb, what time would you like to play? I can play ~12hours later then I'm posting this message, for ~8 hours (11PM->7AM Moscow time, I think it's 8PM->4AM CEST oO).. Or some other day, I have some plans for thursday OR fryday, dunno when would I be doing something--

btw, that's awesome - we've just discussed about disadvantage with those late matchups. after that we're having recently full walkover win xD
+ Show Spoiler [msj only] +
msjtzar n00b ;pppppp

I play between 12am~EST to 6am rest of time ia m usually working


Did you ever sleep?
What can I check to know if you're online on BNet?

-----------------------------
Ohhm.. I can play now (for ~1 or 2 hours) =\
Or just gimmie days and time you can play - I'll try to solve my irl issues to be ready to play ;x
--
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 26 2014 18:55 GMT
#2011
On January 26 2014 23:13 msj[r2d2] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 15:57 arb wrote:
On January 26 2014 15:46 msj[r2d2] wrote:
Arb, what time would you like to play? I can play ~12hours later then I'm posting this message, for ~8 hours (11PM->7AM Moscow time, I think it's 8PM->4AM CEST oO).. Or some other day, I have some plans for thursday OR fryday, dunno when would I be doing something--

btw, that's awesome - we've just discussed about disadvantage with those late matchups. after that we're having recently full walkover win xD
+ Show Spoiler [msj only] +
msjtzar n00b ;pppppp

I play between 12am~EST to 6am rest of time ia m usually working


Did you ever sleep?
What can I check to know if you're online on BNet?

-----------------------------
Ohhm.. I can play now (for ~1 or 2 hours) =\
Or just gimmie days and time you can play - I'll try to solve my irl issues to be ready to play ;x

I can play any day aslong as its those times. mgarb_tl = my skype.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
January 26 2014 20:10 GMT
#2012
On January 26 2014 03:31 Sentenal wrote:
Its been 30 minutes, Themarine isn't here, I haven't been contacted by him about a PP. I'm taking a walkover.


Walk over to finals, such wow, much amaze, very hypocrite.




User was warned for this post
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-26 20:12:46
January 26 2014 20:11 GMT
#2013
Nm
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 26 2014 21:54 GMT
#2014
2games were played:D
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 27 2014 04:28 GMT
#2015
On January 27 2014 06:54 tonight wrote:
2games were played:D

grats
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 27 2014 21:09 GMT
#2016
did msj win?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
LiRidain
Profile Joined January 2013
Ukraine47 Posts
January 28 2014 09:08 GMT
#2017
On January 28 2014 06:09 tonight wrote:
did msj win?

We are waiting for decider match - msj[R2D2] vs mg.arb
msj[r2d2]
Profile Joined January 2013
Russian Federation25 Posts
February 01 2014 09:19 GMT
#2018
arb, I did not see you online for last ~4 days -_-
Here comes February, the month when I have no time to do anything. I'll check this forum tomorrow if you'd post time you can play and we will play (if that time will be good to me). Other way someone will get w/o (me or you, idk) or msj will change me for other player.
--
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 01 2014 09:53 GMT
#2019
On February 01 2014 18:19 msj[r2d2] wrote:
arb, I did not see you online for last ~4 days -_-
Here comes February, the month when I have no time to do anything. I'll check this forum tomorrow if you'd post time you can play and we will play (if that time will be good to me). Other way someone will get w/o (me or you, idk) or msj will change me for other player.

I cannot deal with "i'm going to play in 27 hours" at some ass time when im working cuz of that big ass timezone difference. -_- then no messages or attempts to contact
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
February 01 2014 19:45 GMT
#2020
Guys, I really want to get this game over with, so just decide on a time to play, ie 05:00 GMT (+00:00) Sunday and just roll with it.
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
SpeCial 120
ViBE115
Nathanias 75
ProTech54
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12911
Rain 1548
GuemChi 973
Artosis 703
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever440
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox869
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g6411
shahzam638
WinterStarcraft510
JimRising 422
C9.Mang0332
Trikslyr50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• davetesta17
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur234
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 27m
INu's Battles
10h 27m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 27m
OSC
21h 42m
Replay Cast
22h 27m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.