• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8929 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 102

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 109 Next
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 01 2014 20:34 GMT
#2021
On February 01 2014 18:53 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 18:19 msj[r2d2] wrote:
arb, I did not see you online for last ~4 days -_-
Here comes February, the month when I have no time to do anything. I'll check this forum tomorrow if you'd post time you can play and we will play (if that time will be good to me). Other way someone will get w/o (me or you, idk) or msj will change me for other player.

I cannot deal with "i'm going to play in 27 hours" at some ass time when im working cuz of that big ass timezone difference. -_- then no messages or attempts to contact

Since you couldn't make the default time, it is sort of your obligation to make time for R2D2, since he was there at the designated time.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 01 2014 20:56 GMT
#2022
On February 02 2014 05:34 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 18:53 arb wrote:
On February 01 2014 18:19 msj[r2d2] wrote:
arb, I did not see you online for last ~4 days -_-
Here comes February, the month when I have no time to do anything. I'll check this forum tomorrow if you'd post time you can play and we will play (if that time will be good to me). Other way someone will get w/o (me or you, idk) or msj will change me for other player.

I cannot deal with "i'm going to play in 27 hours" at some ass time when im working cuz of that big ass timezone difference. -_- then no messages or attempts to contact

Since you couldn't make the default time, it is sort of your obligation to make time for R2D2, since he was there at the designated time.


If that is the case then Sent is spot on

Though you guys should have been PMing each other from the start, rather than hoping one of you is online at the same time. This needs to be played by Monday at the latest so lineups can be out for finals more than 5 minutes before they start.

As long as both team captains are ok with, either team can sub players is they want to get the match played but if there isn't a match scheduled for some time by 24 hours from now then mSj is just getting walkover.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 02 2014 05:23 GMT
#2023
Speaking of finals, have the maps to be used in the finals been released yet?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 02 2014 06:33 GMT
#2024
<MatchPoint>
<Wind and Cloud>
<Neo Jade>
<Tau Cross>
<Sniper Ridge>
<Circuit Breaker>
<Fighting Spirit>
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
LiRidain
Profile Joined January 2013
Ukraine47 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-02 07:53:41
February 02 2014 07:44 GMT
#2025
R2D2 does not have time for bw during this month, but we can replace him by msj[prokaznik] or msj[Fury]. I will send thiers skype ids to xkcd. If you will be able to catch one of them and arrange game time for decider match then it would be ok for us. Also we don't mind if you replace arb by someone if it will help to finish this match
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 02 2014 08:02 GMT
#2026
On February 02 2014 05:34 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 18:53 arb wrote:
On February 01 2014 18:19 msj[r2d2] wrote:
arb, I did not see you online for last ~4 days -_-
Here comes February, the month when I have no time to do anything. I'll check this forum tomorrow if you'd post time you can play and we will play (if that time will be good to me). Other way someone will get w/o (me or you, idk) or msj will change me for other player.

I cannot deal with "i'm going to play in 27 hours" at some ass time when im working cuz of that big ass timezone difference. -_- then no messages or attempts to contact

Since you couldn't make the default time, it is sort of your obligation to make time for R2D2, since he was there at the designated time.

I can't help I can't sit at home and game all day yo. Regardless asking for retarded shit and saying "i'll play in 47 hours" which is the middle of the night, or during my work time(which i stated at the start of the thread btw) is ignorant in the first place
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
February 02 2014 08:05 GMT
#2027
On February 02 2014 17:02 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 05:34 Sentenal wrote:
On February 01 2014 18:53 arb wrote:
On February 01 2014 18:19 msj[r2d2] wrote:
arb, I did not see you online for last ~4 days -_-
Here comes February, the month when I have no time to do anything. I'll check this forum tomorrow if you'd post time you can play and we will play (if that time will be good to me). Other way someone will get w/o (me or you, idk) or msj will change me for other player.

I cannot deal with "i'm going to play in 27 hours" at some ass time when im working cuz of that big ass timezone difference. -_- then no messages or attempts to contact

Since you couldn't make the default time, it is sort of your obligation to make time for R2D2, since he was there at the designated time.

I can't help I can't sit at home and game all day yo. Regardless asking for retarded shit and saying "i'll play in 47 hours" which is the middle of the night, or during my work time(which i stated at the start of the thread btw) is ignorant in the first place

Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Sentenal ;D
If you didn't show the ordinary time then you have to work hard to find a time where you can both play, not him as much.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
msj[r2d2]
Profile Joined January 2013
Russian Federation25 Posts
February 02 2014 08:37 GMT
#2028
Man, you're not the center of the universe as I know. I can't wait you at bw channel for years too.
There were no messages you saw because you were not online at skype when was I (I was online ~17-20 hours per day, maybe even 24 - I did not turn off my laptop).

Regardless asking for retarded shit

So rude -_- Hope, I will never see same manners ever.

GL to msj, anyway, love you, guys ;x
--
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 02 2014 09:01 GMT
#2029
On February 02 2014 17:37 msj[r2d2] wrote:
Man, you're not the center of the universe as I know. I can't wait you at bw channel for years too.
There were no messages you saw because you were not online at skype when was I (I was online ~17-20 hours per day, maybe even 24 - I did not turn off my laptop).

Show nested quote +
Regardless asking for retarded shit

So rude -_- Hope, I will never see same manners ever.

GL to msj, anyway, love you, guys ;x

skype leaves offline messages tho, which i have received none, i log on skype afte rwork, never online.
only message i have is " i will play 27 hour from now"
mgarb_tl = skype, if msj wants sub go for it
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 02 2014 09:22 GMT
#2030
On February 02 2014 18:01 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 17:37 msj[r2d2] wrote:
Man, you're not the center of the universe as I know. I can't wait you at bw channel for years too.
There were no messages you saw because you were not online at skype when was I (I was online ~17-20 hours per day, maybe even 24 - I did not turn off my laptop).

Regardless asking for retarded shit

So rude -_- Hope, I will never see same manners ever.

GL to msj, anyway, love you, guys ;x

skype leaves offline messages tho, which i have received none, i log on skype afte rwork, never online.
only message i have is " i will play 27 hour from now"
mgarb_tl = skype, if msj wants sub go for it

Not counting group chats, both parties need to be online at the same time for offline messages to go through.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 02 2014 10:05 GMT
#2031
K they sub msj[r2d2] for msj[fury]
+ Show Spoiler +

mG.arb <Destination> msj[fury]
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
LiRidain
Profile Joined January 2013
Ukraine47 Posts
February 02 2014 11:59 GMT
#2032
Thanks to LMaster, SynC[gm] and to all organizers, streamers and players for the tournament!
Good luck to SunKhun and Courage teams in the finals.
Hope meSiJa team will participate the CTRL next season.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
February 02 2014 13:29 GMT
#2033
hope we can find 7people to play, haha
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 02 2014 18:12 GMT
#2034
On February 02 2014 20:59 LiRidain wrote:
Thanks to LMaster, SynC[gm] and to all organizers, streamers and players for the tournament!
Good luck to SunKhun and Courage teams in the finals.
Hope meSiJa team will participate the CTRL next season.

What? O.o I'm not even an admin, lol...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
February 02 2014 18:55 GMT
#2035
We have 5 players in team.. changing format to BO7 i dont see how its gonna work.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
February 02 2014 19:05 GMT
#2036
How about we do bo5 for the matches, but bo3 for the entire thing?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
LiRidain
Profile Joined January 2013
Ukraine47 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-02 19:33:17
February 02 2014 19:32 GMT
#2037
On February 03 2014 03:12 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 20:59 LiRidain wrote:
Thanks to LMaster, SynC[gm] and to all organizers, streamers and players for the tournament!
Good luck to SunKhun and Courage teams in the finals.
Hope meSiJa team will participate the CTRL next season.

What? O.o I'm not even an admin, lol...

Really Oo I thought you are one of the admins...
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 02 2014 19:46 GMT
#2038
I think a regular Bo5 would be best, both teams dont have 7 active players lol
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 03 2014 00:20 GMT
#2039
We can get 7.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
February 03 2014 00:38 GMT
#2040
On February 03 2014 03:12 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 20:59 LiRidain wrote:
Thanks to LMaster, SynC[gm] and to all organizers, streamers and players for the tournament!
Good luck to SunKhun and Courage teams in the finals.
Hope meSiJa team will participate the CTRL next season.

What? O.o I'm not even an admin, lol...


I made the same mistake, you shouldn't be surprised.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko246
LamboSC2 16
Codebar 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24892
Calm 5448
Rain 2286
Bisu 1138
FanTaSy 732
Hyuk 693
Jaedong 477
Horang2 375
Soma 339
BeSt 244
[ Show more ]
Stork 238
Zeus 228
Rush 194
Larva 172
Mini 147
Light 132
Mong 105
Hyun 102
Pusan 82
Mind 81
Snow 76
ZerO 66
Barracks 58
910 54
ToSsGirL 40
Free 33
Shinee 33
Killer 31
NaDa 30
Sexy 28
Yoon 24
Hm[arnc] 19
Noble 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 13
sSak 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5340
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1210
byalli1015
shoxiejesuss614
fl0m313
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns52211
singsing1751
B2W.Neo427
dupreeh366
crisheroes241
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2156
Other Games
• WagamamaTV128
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.