• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6785 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 104

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 109 Next
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
February 04 2014 00:32 GMT
#2061
Yeah, I agree with arb. Leave the first map as the normal lineup you had then loser picks from the pool.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 04 2014 00:33 GMT
#2062
On February 04 2014 09:29 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2014 09:06 L_Master wrote:
Okay, so I guess I need an answer from captains by tonight if you guys want to do Bo3 of individual series. If I don't get confirmation tonight, I'll assume Bo1.

If we do Bo3 map order will be for all 5 sets:

<MatchPoint>
<Wind and Cloud>
<Fighting Spirit>

I really think you should make it a diff map for every set, then loser picks the next map personally


Actually I like that, as it allows to keep the initial map order I had laid out.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 17:04:51
February 04 2014 16:20 GMT
#2063
Wait so what's the situation? I'm fine with 5 Bo3s. Do we have set starting maps?
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 04 2014 18:54 GMT
#2064
Yea, starting maps for each set are as posted a page or two back. So player 5 would start at FS, then loser picks.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
February 04 2014 19:01 GMT
#2065
Bo3 makes things way more interesting
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
February 04 2014 21:23 GMT
#2066
I see this:

<MatchPoint>
<Wind and Cloud>
<Neo Jade>
<Tau Cross>
<Sniper Ridge>
<Circuit Breaker>
<Fighting Spirit>

Which of those maps are we using?
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
February 04 2014 21:24 GMT
#2067
I think everything, but Tau and Sniper?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 04 2014 23:33 GMT
#2068
On February 05 2014 06:23 EchOne wrote:
I see this:

<MatchPoint>
<Wind and Cloud>
<Neo Jade>
<Tau Cross>
<Sniper Ridge>
<Circuit Breaker>
<Fighting Spirit>

Which of those maps are we using?


Made this about a day back but it was lost in the shuffle:

On February 03 2014 14:17 L_Master wrote:
If teams cannot field 7 then it goes to best of 5, but Bo7 is nice if we can get it. Bo5 would see Tau and Sniper dropped.


Map order would this look

<Match Point> Player A
<Loser Pick>
<Loser Pick>

<Wind and Cloud> Player B
<Loser Pick>
<Loser Pick>

<Neo Jade> Player C
<Loser Pick>
<Loser Pick>

<Circuit Breaker> Player D
<Loser Pick>
<Loser Pick>

<Fighting Spirit> Player E
<Loser Pick>
<Loser Pick>

*If you can please try and get lineups to me tonight so I can get them up
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 05 2014 05:12 GMT
#2069
Kopp <Match Point> Sentenal
Napoleon <Wind and Cloud> RedAxis
Arb <Neo Jade> prophecy_
Gorg<Circuit Breaker> tonight
Xkcd<Fighting Spirit> aeghrur
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
February 05 2014 05:24 GMT
#2070
On February 05 2014 14:12 L_Master wrote:
Kopp <Match Point> Sentenal
Napoleon <Wind and Cloud> RedAxis
Arb <Neo Jade> prophecy_
Gorg<Circuit Breaker> tonight
Xkcd<Fighting Spirit> aeghrur

Some good matches there, definitely interested to see RedAxis vs Napoleon and Arb vs prophecy_. Also will be interesting to see how xkcd's Z is now
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 05 2014 05:41 GMT
#2071
real, t his shit again
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 05 2014 05:48 GMT
#2072
On February 05 2014 14:41 arb wrote:
real, t his shit again

If not TvT's, it's Echo, lol.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 05 2014 05:50 GMT
#2073
On February 05 2014 14:48 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 14:41 arb wrote:
real, t his shit again

If not TvT's, it's Echo, lol.

I'll bring my grater this time.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 05 2014 06:35 GMT
#2074
On February 05 2014 14:50 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 14:48 SynC[gm] wrote:
On February 05 2014 14:41 arb wrote:
real, t his shit again

If not TvT's, it's Echo, lol.

I'll bring my grater this time.

Hey now, it's a Bo3... Can't expect all of the games to be cheese, LOL.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
February 05 2014 08:43 GMT
#2075
On February 05 2014 14:50 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 14:48 SynC[gm] wrote:
On February 05 2014 14:41 arb wrote:
real, t his shit again

If not TvT's, it's Echo, lol.

I'll bring my grater this time.

Go Skype, I'll teach you how to beat prophecy_ ;D
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
February 05 2014 10:32 GMT
#2076
On February 05 2014 15:35 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 14:50 arb wrote:
On February 05 2014 14:48 SynC[gm] wrote:
On February 05 2014 14:41 arb wrote:
real, t his shit again

If not TvT's, it's Echo, lol.

I'll bring my grater this time.

Hey now, it's a Bo3... Can't expect all of the games to be cheese, LOL.


You'd be surprised.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
February 05 2014 14:56 GMT
#2077
Tonight ill need like 1 hour (more or less) pp because Crimson starting 1 hour before estimated DRTL time and it might last longer than 1 hour
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
February 05 2014 17:16 GMT
#2078
It's cool. My skype is tonightsend just let me know.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
February 05 2014 18:06 GMT
#2079
arb I remember you mentioning that you're busy these days. Lemme know in advance if you wanna play at a different time.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 06 2014 05:19 GMT
#2080
On February 06 2014 03:06 EchOne wrote:
arb I remember you mentioning that you're busy these days. Lemme know in advance if you wanna play at a different time.

I'll be able to let you know tomorrow if we get posted for overtime, if not i should be able to make it at the default time
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17204
Rain 1539
GuemChi 577
NaDa 23
Bale 17
sSak 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
NeuroSwarm209
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7339
taco 580
minikerr42
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1075
Mew2King99
Other Games
JimRising 612
WinterStarcraft573
C9.Mang0177
ViBE110
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 171
• davetesta29
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo482
• Stunt300
Other Games
• Scarra883
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 56m
INu's Battles
7h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 56m
OSC
19h 11m
Replay Cast
19h 56m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.