• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:55
CEST 15:55
KST 22:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7946 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 105

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 109 Next
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
February 06 2014 10:50 GMT
#2081
This is still going? I feel horrible now.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
February 06 2014 23:28 GMT
#2082
Oh, guess I am zerg for this. Prep for my gosu 4pools
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
February 07 2014 02:54 GMT
#2083
Gorg, I might need to play on sunday, but I won't know until saturday. I can probably show up at the time, but I might have to leave 10-15min after.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
LiRidain
Profile Joined January 2013
Ukraine47 Posts
February 07 2014 06:27 GMT
#2084
What about lineups for 3d place match?
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
February 07 2014 06:37 GMT
#2085
On February 07 2014 15:27 LiRidain wrote:
What about lineups for 3d place match?


Is there supposed to be a 3rd place match?
Anyway, I'm not sure if Oz can gather people for such an event...
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 07 2014 20:40 GMT
#2086
Will probably need to reschedule to later in the afternoon tomorrow or sunday, mgarb_Tl = skype so you can add me and we can reschedule
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-08 07:31:49
February 07 2014 21:09 GMT
#2087
arb I PM'd you on TL because I'm not always on Skype.

Since you asked for a reschedule, I'm going to assume we're not meeting at the normal time on Saturday. I'll be out all day Saturday.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
February 07 2014 23:05 GMT
#2088
gorg, I 100% can't play saturday because I have to go into work. Anytime 5-8PM EST I can play mon-friday
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
February 08 2014 09:17 GMT
#2089
ok, ill let u know on Sunday which day i can play
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
February 08 2014 15:28 GMT
#2090
Thanks8)
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
February 08 2014 18:02 GMT
#2091
Heads up Courage


[오전 1:55:53] Mark (kopp): guys plz msg the courage players dat i need pp for tomorrow
[오전 1:56:09] Mark (kopp): i will be at work, and i wont get home in time ..
[오전 1:56:29] Mark (kopp): tomorrow evening is good for me around 19:00 cet - 22:00 cet
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-08 19:10:28
February 08 2014 18:09 GMT
#2092
On February 09 2014 03:02 amazingxkcd wrote:
Heads up Courage

Show nested quote +

[오전 1:55:53] Mark (kopp): guys plz msg the courage players dat i need pp for tomorrow
[오전 1:56:09] Mark (kopp): i will be at work, and i wont get home in time ..
[오전 1:56:29] Mark (kopp): tomorrow evening is good for me around 19:00 cet - 22:00 cet

What is his Skype id?

edit: Apparently its 'kopp', but there are like 50million kopps. Tell him to add me, sentenalblarg, and we will work something out.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-08 19:15:33
February 08 2014 19:12 GMT
#2093
ghrur vs xkcd games are there:
+ Show Spoiler [Replays] +
http://www.4shared.com/zip/DTKtV3h6ce/ghrur_vs_xkcd.html?

+ Show Spoiler [Results] +
ghrur <Fighting Spirit> amazingxkcd
ghrur <Match Point> amazingxkcd


Thanks xkcd for being so patient. <3 I'm sorry I was late. Thank you very much.
darkness overpowering
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 09 2014 23:30 GMT
#2094
Current, incomplete results for the Finals as of right now that I know of:
+ Show Spoiler +
Kopp (0) <Match Point> Sentenal (2)
Napoleon (2) <Wind and Cloud> RedAxis (1)
Arb <Neo Jade> prophecy_
Gorg <Circuit Breaker> tonight
Xkcd (0) <Fighting Spirit> aeghrur (2)

Currently 2-1 in Courage's favor.

The last 2 games are still PP'd I believe.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
February 10 2014 03:09 GMT
#2095
Gorg and I won't be playing until wednesday.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 13 2014 05:04 GMT
#2096
Current, incomplete results for the Finals as of right now that I know of:
+ Show Spoiler +
Kopp (0) <Match Point> Sentenal (2)
Napoleon (2) <Wind and Cloud> RedAxis (1)
Arb (0) <Neo Jade> prophecy_ (2)
Gorg <Circuit Breaker> tonight
Xkcd (0) <Fighting Spirit> aeghrur (2)

3-1 in Courage's favor, Courage wins DRTL5!

Last game is still PP'd

"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
February 13 2014 15:40 GMT
#2097
When does Season 6 start?
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 13 2014 16:36 GMT
#2098
On February 14 2014 00:40 traceurling wrote:
When does Season 6 start?


Probably mid march. I expect signups might take a little longer than the usual two weeks, as many players wont be eligible with it now being true D league
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
February 13 2014 22:31 GMT
#2099
I didn't see Gorg today. Maybe he doesn't want to play now, but I'll wait to hear from him. We were suppose to play at 23CET
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 13 2014 23:19 GMT
#2100
On February 14 2014 01:36 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 00:40 traceurling wrote:
When does Season 6 start?


Probably mid march. I expect signups might take a little longer than the usual two weeks, as many players wont be eligible with it now being true D league

I'd love to play again since im awful , but I have answered the call of duty and am running out of time rapidly D:
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 221
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 221
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Shuttle 2650
Calm 1505
Jaedong 1150
Horang2 840
Mini 630
actioN 608
EffOrt 569
Soulkey 483
Soma 408
[ Show more ]
Stork 320
Rush 258
Larva 243
BeSt 216
Snow 196
ZerO 182
firebathero 135
Mong 112
Zeus 94
Last 78
910 75
hero 70
Mind 65
Free 64
Hyun 56
Sharp 41
PianO 37
sorry 36
Pusan 34
Shinee 33
JYJ 27
Shine 25
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
HiyA 21
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Rock 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1848
Fnx 585
edward41
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King159
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2210
olofmeister1625
hiko747
B2W.Neo332
DeMusliM226
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX139
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1513
Other Games
BasetradeTV156
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1831
• Jankos1594
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 5m
The PondCast
20h 5m
INu's Battles
21h 5m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.