• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:56
CEST 06:56
KST 13:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7659 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament Season 5 - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27 28 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
January 08 2013 04:11 GMT
#81
On January 08 2013 11:51 arb wrote:
Iccup : mG.arb
Race : Terran
Rank : Max C(4052 like 14 seasons ago) Current D+ish

if ic an sign up thats cool, if not thats cool

Speak of the devil ^^;
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
4Adun
Profile Joined June 2012
Russian Federation8 Posts
January 08 2013 07:05 GMT
#82
TL Name: 4Adun
ICCup Akas: 4Adun, 4Adun[raGe]
Highest Max Rank: D+
Race: Protoss
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
January 08 2013 08:58 GMT
#83
how are the races split so far?
Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 08 2013 10:07 GMT
#84
On January 08 2013 13:11 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 11:51 arb wrote:
Iccup : mG.arb
Race : Terran
Rank : Max C(4052 like 14 seasons ago) Current D+ish

if ic an sign up thats cool, if not thats cool

Speak of the devil ^^;

What'd i miss out on haha
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Pyre_Fly
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom31 Posts
January 08 2013 11:28 GMT
#85
TL Name: PyreflY
ICCup Akas: Toshiro_L
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: something like 1700-1800
Race: TvP, TvZ, PvT

I can also help cast. I casted alongside......I cant remember his iccup name, but I did some casting back in season 2, I think it was
"You know what's all the rage this year? Hats."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
January 08 2013 13:19 GMT
#86
On January 08 2013 19:07 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 13:11 Jealous wrote:
On January 08 2013 11:51 arb wrote:
Iccup : mG.arb
Race : Terran
Rank : Max C(4052 like 14 seasons ago) Current D+ish

if ic an sign up thats cool, if not thats cool

Speak of the devil ^^;

What'd i miss out on haha

I mentioned you in that big post explaining why C max players can play in DRIT.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 13:28:06
January 08 2013 13:27 GMT
#87
On January 08 2013 17:58 Cpt.beefy wrote:
how are the races split so far?

If we assume that the one poster that got called out on not being D+ can't actually participate, and that ZoW's application on his T account is legitimate and will be accepted, then:

13
+ 6
+ 6
+ 4
tot. 29

^ is racepicker
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
January 08 2013 13:45 GMT
#88
Practice that XvP!
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
January 08 2013 13:53 GMT
#89
On January 08 2013 22:45 Nagisama wrote:
Practice that XvP!

>:D I am so so pumped for PvP. The least bullshit matchup because both players' units are equally op, but not nearly as much as siege tank or lurker.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
January 08 2013 14:35 GMT
#90
Agreed. Protoss sucks. Why would any person play Protoss when you could just TvP and own them?
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
January 08 2013 15:20 GMT
#91
This Video is mandatory for All new players that sign-up and haven' t seen it yet:


"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Savi[wOk]
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States81 Posts
January 08 2013 22:25 GMT
#92
Savi[wOk]
I'm pulling out of this tournament
I'm sorry since this is the 2nd tournament I'm pulling out of.
I hope I didn't cause any disruption.
Lets play starcraft
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 09 2013 00:12 GMT
#93
On January 08 2013 22:19 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 19:07 arb wrote:
On January 08 2013 13:11 Jealous wrote:
On January 08 2013 11:51 arb wrote:
Iccup : mG.arb
Race : Terran
Rank : Max C(4052 like 14 seasons ago) Current D+ish

if ic an sign up thats cool, if not thats cool

Speak of the devil ^^;

What'd i miss out on haha

I mentioned you in that big post explaining why C max players can play in DRIT.

Oh i missed that, thats a pretty true post tho.
Mechanics and game sense may bet here but the overall gameplay isnt imo
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-09 00:29:10
January 09 2013 00:28 GMT
#94
On January 09 2013 09:12 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:19 Jealous wrote:
On January 08 2013 19:07 arb wrote:
On January 08 2013 13:11 Jealous wrote:
On January 08 2013 11:51 arb wrote:
Iccup : mG.arb
Race : Terran
Rank : Max C(4052 like 14 seasons ago) Current D+ish

if ic an sign up thats cool, if not thats cool

Speak of the devil ^^;

What'd i miss out on haha

I mentioned you in that big post explaining why C max players can play in DRIT.

Oh i missed that, thats a pretty true post tho.
Mechanics and game sense may bet here but the overall gameplay isnt imo

In my case it's mechanics ain't there so even if I have the gamesense to know some shit is going down I can rarely keep up with macro/micro/AND build the right shit -_-;

EDIT: Although I will admit I never had mechanics in the first place LOL just serious abuse of the game, LMaster knows.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 09 2013 00:56 GMT
#95
On January 09 2013 09:28 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 09:12 arb wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:19 Jealous wrote:
On January 08 2013 19:07 arb wrote:
On January 08 2013 13:11 Jealous wrote:
On January 08 2013 11:51 arb wrote:
Iccup : mG.arb
Race : Terran
Rank : Max C(4052 like 14 seasons ago) Current D+ish

if ic an sign up thats cool, if not thats cool

Speak of the devil ^^;

What'd i miss out on haha

I mentioned you in that big post explaining why C max players can play in DRIT.

Oh i missed that, thats a pretty true post tho.
Mechanics and game sense may bet here but the overall gameplay isnt imo

In my case it's mechanics ain't there so even if I have the gamesense to know some shit is going down I can rarely keep up with macro/micro/AND build the right shit -_-;

EDIT: Although I will admit I never had mechanics in the first place LOL just serious abuse of the game, LMaster knows.

Forcing yourself to adapt to the unrelenting allins of every race, my game sense actually got really really good from terran, to the point seeing 1-2 units or something off would tell me exactly what they were doing haha.

I'm with you on playing really abusive styles though, sounds like me to a degree
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
January 09 2013 02:02 GMT
#96
"Abusive" and "Terran" in the same sentence is redundant.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
1a2a3a[MB]
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States297 Posts
January 09 2013 05:58 GMT
#97
TL Name: 1a2a3a[MB]
ICCup Akas: sgs.squishy and Squishy
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: D+
Race: Z
RIP Teams Hwaseung OZ, WeMadeFox, MBC Game Hero, Air Force ACE, ZeNEX, SlayerS, Quantic-Vile, TSL, mTw
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
January 09 2013 06:14 GMT
#98
iCCup: Monokeros
race: Terran
Max Rank : D+
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
January 09 2013 06:16 GMT
#99
TL Name: SnowFantasy
ICCup Akas: Arcania / Enjoy[mb]
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: C
Race: Z

Notes: If I were to be allowed to play in this I would be offracing as Zerg (my weakest race). I have no clue what level my Zerg play is at but I would estimate it at high d+ or maybe low c-. If you guys don't want me to play I understand.

Either way,
gl hf~
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
January 09 2013 06:19 GMT
#100
On January 09 2013 15:16 SnowFantasy wrote:
TL Name: SnowFantasy
ICCup Akas: Arcania / Enjoy[mb]
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: C
Race: Z

Notes: If I were to be allowed to play in this I would be offracing as Zerg (my weakest race). I have no clue what level my Zerg play is at but I would estimate it at high d+ or maybe low c-. If you guys don't want me to play I understand.

Either way,
gl hf~

I'm by no means an official in this matter but there has been a consistent tendency to not allow high-rank players to off-race, as evidenced earlier in this very thread. Good luck though! I personally think if there was a D- only tour I should be allowed in with my Z as well haha xD
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 95
SortOf 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2297
Shinee 72
HiyA 40
Mong 23
NotJumperer 19
sorry 18
Noble 11
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1471
NeuroSwarm167
League of Legends
JimRising 679
Reynor5
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft609
Other Games
summit1g7281
Coldzera 763
C9.Mang0331
PiGStarcraft254
RuFF_SC238
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick868
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream383
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2140
League of Legends
• Lourlo1299
• Rush1145
• Stunt338
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.