• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:03
CEST 12:03
KST 19:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7592 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament Season 5 - Page 27

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 Next All
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
March 01 2013 20:07 GMT
#521
On March 02 2013 03:41 EchOne wrote:
Sorry for all the trouble. Can we aim for next Friday (March 8) instead? If I can't play by then I'll forfeit the title.


No problem at all dude! Ok, so next friday 21:00 CET works for me.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 01 2013 22:19 GMT
#522
I can sub in and play Protoss if he can't make it and you need a series
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
March 03 2013 18:43 GMT
#523
prophecy we need to agree on a date. So I'm proposing this friday 23 cet
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
March 03 2013 19:12 GMT
#524
On March 02 2013 07:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I can sub in and play Protoss if he can't make it and you need a series


Silly Zerg! You cannot just sub in as Protoss... Protoss actually needs skill, man!

+ Show Spoiler +
well you should get it...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
March 04 2013 02:09 GMT
#525
can you guys atleast cast 3rd place, its been done for nearly 2 weeks now
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-04 05:04:17
March 04 2013 04:55 GMT
#526
On March 04 2013 03:43 KaiGreene wrote:
prophecy we need to agree on a date. So I'm proposing this friday 23 cet

I'd prefer earlier. Can you do 20 cet? I can probably also do 0100 cet saturday morning but idk if that's too late for you.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
March 04 2013 15:44 GMT
#527
On March 04 2013 13:55 EchOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2013 03:43 KaiGreene wrote:
prophecy we need to agree on a date. So I'm proposing this friday 23 cet

I'd prefer earlier. Can you do 20 cet? I can probably also do 0100 cet saturday morning but idk if that's too late for you.


Friday 20 cet wont work out for me, as would saturday. How about Saturday 20 cet?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 04 2013 17:05 GMT
#528
On March 04 2013 04:12 chrisolo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2013 07:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I can sub in and play Protoss if he can't make it and you need a series


Silly Zerg! You cannot just sub in as Protoss... Protoss actually needs skill, man!

+ Show Spoiler +
well you should get it...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 04:40:29
March 05 2013 05:35 GMT
#529
On March 05 2013 00:44 KaiGreene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2013 13:55 EchOne wrote:
On March 04 2013 03:43 KaiGreene wrote:
prophecy we need to agree on a date. So I'm proposing this friday 23 cet

I'd prefer earlier. Can you do 20 cet? I can probably also do 0100 cet saturday morning but idk if that's too late for you.


Friday 20 cet wont work out for me, as would saturday. How about Saturday 20 cet?

I'm good with that.

EDIT:

Actually I think 20 cet Saturday is the exact time DRTL4 games start. Can you do Sunday?
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
March 06 2013 18:47 GMT
#530
On March 05 2013 14:35 EchOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2013 00:44 KaiGreene wrote:
On March 04 2013 13:55 EchOne wrote:
On March 04 2013 03:43 KaiGreene wrote:
prophecy we need to agree on a date. So I'm proposing this friday 23 cet

I'd prefer earlier. Can you do 20 cet? I can probably also do 0100 cet saturday morning but idk if that's too late for you.


Friday 20 cet wont work out for me, as would saturday. How about Saturday 20 cet?

I'm good with that.

EDIT:

Actually I think 20 cet Saturday is the exact time DRTL4 games start. Can you do Sunday?


KK coming sunday 20cet we will have our finals at last! :D
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
March 06 2013 19:13 GMT
#531
On March 07 2013 03:47 KaiGreene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2013 14:35 EchOne wrote:
On March 05 2013 00:44 KaiGreene wrote:
On March 04 2013 13:55 EchOne wrote:
On March 04 2013 03:43 KaiGreene wrote:
prophecy we need to agree on a date. So I'm proposing this friday 23 cet

I'd prefer earlier. Can you do 20 cet? I can probably also do 0100 cet saturday morning but idk if that's too late for you.


Friday 20 cet wont work out for me, as would saturday. How about Saturday 20 cet?

I'm good with that.

EDIT:

Actually I think 20 cet Saturday is the exact time DRTL4 games start. Can you do Sunday?


KK coming sunday 20cet we will have our finals at last! :D

YES! Sunday 20cet it is!

GET PUMPED!
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-10 15:44:46
March 10 2013 15:01 GMT
#532
Just want to double check: we are playing in 4 hours from this post.

I'll be in op drit on iCCup.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
March 10 2013 15:17 GMT
#533
hell yeah we are!
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
March 10 2013 18:08 GMT
#534
It aint on the calendar though (
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-10 19:00:28
March 10 2013 18:59 GMT
#535
In the absence of Lmaster? I guess I'll cast finals live.

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Nagisama

followed shortly by the 3rd/4th place match.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
March 10 2013 19:14 GMT
#536
Ok its STARTING GUYS.

TUNE IN TO THE LIVE CASTED GRAND FINAL.

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Nagisama
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Nagisama
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Nagisama
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Nagisama
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Nagisama
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Nagisama
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Nagisama
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Nagisama
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
March 10 2013 20:01 GMT
#537
GG well played.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
March 10 2013 20:04 GMT
#538
wtf it's not a bo3!@#?$
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
March 10 2013 20:06 GMT
#539
ECHO WE STILL HAVE LIKE 4 GAMES TO PLAY BRO ITS BO7 COME BAAAAAACK
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
March 10 2013 20:12 GMT
#540
haha... the phail
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 4220
StarCastTV_EN47
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2898
actioN 1183
Jaedong 835
Soma 797
EffOrt 670
Horang2 455
BeSt 298
Killer 272
Pusan 217
Stork 147
[ Show more ]
soO 115
ZerO 101
hero 87
Zeus 74
Rush 67
HiyA 66
Shinee 38
Bale 29
Mong 29
Sharp 28
sorry 26
NaDa 17
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 11
Noble 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2349
XaKoH 361
Counter-Strike
edward64
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes882
WinterStarcraft816
Other Games
gofns55273
singsing1368
olofmeister1263
ceh9576
Livibee206
Pyrionflax109
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick569
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream418
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH366
• StrangeGG 44
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• iopq 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Jankos1576
• Rush1394
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 57m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.