• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:11
CEST 12:11
KST 19:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7669 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament Season 5 - Page 26

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 Next All
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 16 2013 20:50 GMT
#501
On February 17 2013 05:07 Nagisama wrote:
Oh, well it doesn't look like it's actually listed, I think as long as you two agree on a time it's fine.

I just wanna get them over with
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
February 23 2013 00:51 GMT
#502
Update if possible?
So wait? I'm bad? =(
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-23 01:52:36
February 23 2013 01:52 GMT
#503
Tomorrow will be the finals.

3rd place match will be mG.arb vs Artanis[Xp]

Grand championship match will be [BB]KaiGreene vs prophecy_
twitch.tv/dizzywee
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
February 23 2013 03:15 GMT
#504
L_Master mentioned perhaps playing the Final game at another time because he doesn't want the live cast to clash with the TLS cast. Kai, if you're down for a rescheduling let me know what times are good for you. Otherwise I'm good to go at the original time (17 hours from now). For future times I'm free Monday, Wednesday, and Friday next week as well as next Saturday.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 23 2013 20:44 GMT
#505
+ Show Spoiler +
Artanis 3:1, too hard to beat shit i know that's coming apparently
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 23 2013 20:52 GMT
#506
+ Show Spoiler +
Gg's, Arb won the one game that didn't end in 10 minutes though that was just because I'm bad at F10 N'ing. Buncha cheesy games which is a shame, just felt like I had the opportunity with scouting scvs dying early so I took advantage of it. Woulda liked to have played a game that went to hive but oh well.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-23 21:38:59
February 23 2013 20:55 GMT
#507
On February 24 2013 05:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Gg's, Arb won the one game that didn't end in 10 minutes though that was just because I'm bad at F10 N'ing. Buncha cheesy games which is a shame, just felt like I had the opportunity with scouting scvs dying early so I took advantage of it. Woulda liked to have played a game that went to hive but oh well.

+ Show Spoiler +
Was quite depressing, was hoping for standard play. even though the one standard game was pretty fast and one sided -_-.

regardless, im still pretty salty over those games :c
2nd one though, just as you go in to stop that group of mnm +1 kicked in so that entire army got pretty raped by like 9 marines haha
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
February 23 2013 21:03 GMT
#508
On February 23 2013 12:15 EchOne wrote:
L_Master mentioned perhaps playing the Final game at another time because he doesn't want the live cast to clash with the TLS cast. Kai, if you're down for a rescheduling let me know what times are good for you. Otherwise I'm good to go at the original time (17 hours from now). For future times I'm free Monday, Wednesday, and Friday next week as well as next Saturday.


Friday next week works for me!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 23 2013 22:28 GMT
#509
On February 24 2013 05:55 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 05:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Gg's, Arb won the one game that didn't end in 10 minutes though that was just because I'm bad at F10 N'ing. Buncha cheesy games which is a shame, just felt like I had the opportunity with scouting scvs dying early so I took advantage of it. Woulda liked to have played a game that went to hive but oh well.

+ Show Spoiler +
Was quite depressing, was hoping for standard play. even though the one standard game was pretty fast and one sided -_-.

regardless, im still pretty salty over those games :c
2nd one though, just as you go in to stop that group of mnm +1 kicked in so that entire army got pretty raped by like 9 marines haha

+ Show Spoiler +
Did you mean G1 or G2 with standard game? I'd say both were standard actually. G1 you forgot to build turrets, which I guess is because I built my lair at my nat instead of main so you were confused with the timing, G2 I went the same build but you were much more prepared and I didn't build enough lings because I was greedy.

M&M is strong. Can't believe you had two forces that both held their own against the force I had out ;_;
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 23 2013 22:39 GMT
#510
On February 24 2013 07:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 05:55 arb wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Gg's, Arb won the one game that didn't end in 10 minutes though that was just because I'm bad at F10 N'ing. Buncha cheesy games which is a shame, just felt like I had the opportunity with scouting scvs dying early so I took advantage of it. Woulda liked to have played a game that went to hive but oh well.

+ Show Spoiler +
Was quite depressing, was hoping for standard play. even though the one standard game was pretty fast and one sided -_-.

regardless, im still pretty salty over those games :c
2nd one though, just as you go in to stop that group of mnm +1 kicked in so that entire army got pretty raped by like 9 marines haha

+ Show Spoiler +
Did you mean G1 or G2 with standard game? I'd say both were standard actually. G1 you forgot to build turrets, which I guess is because I built my lair at my nat instead of main so you were confused with the timing, G2 I went the same build but you were much more prepared and I didn't build enough lings because I was greedy.

M&M is strong. Can't believe you had two forces that both held their own against the force I had out ;_;

+ Show Spoiler +
G1 i scanned a hydra den and saw no spire no mutas, so i was like oh must be lurkers(for the bridges) had no turrets when mutas flew into my base, i guess G1 was semi standard but i thought i was getting mindgamed with hydra den
lolol
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 23 2013 22:46 GMT
#511
On February 24 2013 07:39 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 07:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:55 arb wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Gg's, Arb won the one game that didn't end in 10 minutes though that was just because I'm bad at F10 N'ing. Buncha cheesy games which is a shame, just felt like I had the opportunity with scouting scvs dying early so I took advantage of it. Woulda liked to have played a game that went to hive but oh well.

+ Show Spoiler +
Was quite depressing, was hoping for standard play. even though the one standard game was pretty fast and one sided -_-.

regardless, im still pretty salty over those games :c
2nd one though, just as you go in to stop that group of mnm +1 kicked in so that entire army got pretty raped by like 9 marines haha

+ Show Spoiler +
Did you mean G1 or G2 with standard game? I'd say both were standard actually. G1 you forgot to build turrets, which I guess is because I built my lair at my nat instead of main so you were confused with the timing, G2 I went the same build but you were much more prepared and I didn't build enough lings because I was greedy.

M&M is strong. Can't believe you had two forces that both held their own against the force I had out ;_;

+ Show Spoiler +
G1 i scanned a hydra den and saw no spire no mutas, so i was like oh must be lurkers(for the bridges) had no turrets when mutas flew into my base, i guess G1 was semi standard but i thought i was getting mindgamed with hydra den
lolol

+ Show Spoiler +
Ah that explains it lol, I just went for a standard build with a quick hydra den to transition instantly if necessary since the distance is so short. Felt standard from my position at least, heh.
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
February 25 2013 04:26 GMT
#512
Funds dispensed to 3rd and 4th place. Congrats gentlemen!
So wait? I'm bad? =(
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 25 2013 04:48 GMT
#513
Yay for former SC2GG caster, PsyonicReaver!
twitch.tv/dizzywee
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
February 25 2013 17:18 GMT
#514
My ability to access the internet is tenuous at the moment so I might not be able to make our rescheduled finals date this Friday. Unfortunately I don't have a laptop capable of playing BW to use in a public WiFi area. I'm doing everything in my power to guarantee internet access but I might not have a secure solution until next week. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

In case people are curious: my Dad wants to forbid me from accessing our home wireless network. I *believe* the way he's tried to do this is simply by changing our WEP key and not giving it to me. Several tutorials on Google indicate that I can crack the WEP key using aircrack, but I'll need a different wireless adapter, which may not arrive for several business days.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Kaal
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Djibouti2570 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-25 17:35:41
February 25 2013 17:29 GMT
#515
Shoutouts to Caller for getting Psyonic_Reaver fired from Riot so he can commentate and put up money for DRIT.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 25 2013 17:50 GMT
#516
On February 26 2013 02:18 EchOne wrote:
My ability to access the internet is tenuous at the moment so I might not be able to make our rescheduled finals date this Friday. Unfortunately I don't have a laptop capable of playing BW to use in a public WiFi area. I'm doing everything in my power to guarantee internet access but I might not have a secure solution until next week. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

In case people are curious: my Dad wants to forbid me from accessing our home wireless network. I *believe* the way he's tried to do this is simply by changing our WEP key and not giving it to me. Several tutorials on Google indicate that I can crack the WEP key using aircrack, but I'll need a different wireless adapter, which may not arrive for several business days.


That obnoxious. Hate when parents do that, though I guess in some cases it can be warranted. Doesn't really make sense to me though because the internet is quite useful for most things.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
February 28 2013 00:34 GMT
#517
Kaigreene, what time on Friday do you have in mind?
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
February 28 2013 15:36 GMT
#518
I can play from 21:00 CET till 00:00 CET dude. If you want to postpone again, I won't mind seeing as you have a good reason ^^
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
March 01 2013 18:41 GMT
#519
Sorry for all the trouble. Can we aim for next Friday (March 8) instead? If I can't play by then I'll forfeit the title.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
March 01 2013 19:28 GMT
#520
On March 02 2013 03:41 EchOne wrote:
Sorry for all the trouble. Can we aim for next Friday (March 8) instead? If I can't play by then I'll forfeit the title.


Please don't. That would be very anti-climactic.

If you guys decide on a time, I'll get it calendered and we can have a live cast.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7218
StarCastTV_EN109
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings33
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3962
Jaedong 1351
EffOrt 1088
actioN 1064
Soma 482
Horang2 461
BeSt 443
Killer 336
Pusan 244
ZerO 166
[ Show more ]
Stork 159
Zeus 102
soO 93
Rush 78
HiyA 66
Shinee 36
Bale 29
Mong 27
Sharp 26
Terrorterran 20
NaDa 20
sorry 19
Sexy 14
ToSsGirL 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc2559
XaKoH 326
Counter-Strike
edward44
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes924
WinterStarcraft831
Other Games
gofns45424
singsing1295
olofmeister1280
ceh9556
Livibee197
Pyrionflax148
ArmadaUGS44
byalli6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick550
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream399
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• StrangeGG 47
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Jankos1730
• Rush1359
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.