• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:40
CEST 22:40
KST 05:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7652 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament Season 5 - Page 25

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 28 Next All
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
February 11 2013 21:03 GMT
#481
On February 10 2013 06:04 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 06:01 KaiGreene wrote:
On February 10 2013 05:57 arb wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I dont think ive ever been more disgusted with my play.
I didnt deserve to wina single game and im glad i didnt
gg


+ Show Spoiler +
dont be too hard on yourself bro, the games were fun.

Also, protoss is a pretty good race yo

+ Show Spoiler +
I shouldnt have lost the first game, but ehy no matter how many times i try to build depots they never build
2nd game i dont scout and nearly snapped my keyboard seeing carriers
3rd game i shoulda just stuck to the way iusually play

+ Show Spoiler +
I know that feel too well... you had my sympathies. You even typed "gg", I would've just left.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
February 11 2013 21:39 GMT
#482
On February 12 2013 06:03 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 06:04 arb wrote:
On February 10 2013 06:01 KaiGreene wrote:
On February 10 2013 05:57 arb wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I dont think ive ever been more disgusted with my play.
I didnt deserve to wina single game and im glad i didnt
gg


+ Show Spoiler +
dont be too hard on yourself bro, the games were fun.

Also, protoss is a pretty good race yo

+ Show Spoiler +
I shouldnt have lost the first game, but ehy no matter how many times i try to build depots they never build
2nd game i dont scout and nearly snapped my keyboard seeing carriers
3rd game i shoulda just stuck to the way iusually play

+ Show Spoiler +
I know that feel too well... you had my sympathies. You even typed "gg", I would've just left.


So being angry justifies BM like not GG'ing? Nice manners there nagisama. Btw arb, in no game I BM'ed you, like at the start of the third game I just said GG gl hf dude as kind of a cheer up I guess? I would have appreciated it anyways if I was in your spot being down 2-0. Nevertheless good luck in your fight for the third place!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 11 2013 21:49 GMT
#483
On February 12 2013 06:39 KaiGreene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 06:03 Nagisama wrote:
On February 10 2013 06:04 arb wrote:
On February 10 2013 06:01 KaiGreene wrote:
On February 10 2013 05:57 arb wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I dont think ive ever been more disgusted with my play.
I didnt deserve to wina single game and im glad i didnt
gg


+ Show Spoiler +
dont be too hard on yourself bro, the games were fun.

Also, protoss is a pretty good race yo

+ Show Spoiler +
I shouldnt have lost the first game, but ehy no matter how many times i try to build depots they never build
2nd game i dont scout and nearly snapped my keyboard seeing carriers
3rd game i shoulda just stuck to the way iusually play

+ Show Spoiler +
I know that feel too well... you had my sympathies. You even typed "gg", I would've just left.


So being angry justifies BM like not GG'ing? Nice manners there nagisama. Btw arb, in no game I BM'ed you, like at the start of the third game I just said GG gl hf dude as kind of a cheer up I guess? I would have appreciated it anyways if I was in your spot being down 2-0. Nevertheless good luck in your fight for the third place!


I may always gg, but I've never really viewed not GGing as all that BM.

I guess it gets viewed as BM because it's something of a starcraft tradition, but in most other sports you don't have the losers coming up and congratulating the winners very often. It's natural to be frustrated you lost and just wanna go off by yourself and make peace with it.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 11 2013 21:50 GMT
#484
Not gg'ing isn't bad manner, it's more of a sign of frustration most of the time...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 00:59:41
February 11 2013 23:24 GMT
#485
Attention

I sold my EG shirt that was signed by the 2010 WC3/BW squad before it merged into SC2 for $35.
I'm donating it to this tournament, unless the following poll suggests we put it off till the next DRIT.
$20 first place. $10 for second. $5 for third. $1 for fourth. What say you? Money this DRIT or next?

Edit: I'll sponsor both.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 11 2013 23:28 GMT
#486
Haha, can't help but feel that is a biased poll. :p

Most likely everyone except Kai, Art, Arb, and prophecy want it to be the next DRIT.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
February 11 2013 23:46 GMT
#487
On February 12 2013 06:00 KaiGreene wrote:
thanks for the free 20 dollars hehe ^^

Oh? Are you implying playing me is a freewin for you?

I'll just have to prove you wrong
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 11 2013 23:50 GMT
#488
On February 12 2013 08:46 EchOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 06:00 KaiGreene wrote:
thanks for the free 20 dollars hehe ^^

Oh? Are you implying playing me is a freewin for you?

I'll just have to prove you wrong


Kai is secret 1600 fish. He hasn't improved in a while because he mostly practice smurfing.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 00:02:27
February 12 2013 00:00 GMT
#489
On February 12 2013 06:03 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 06:04 arb wrote:
On February 10 2013 06:01 KaiGreene wrote:
On February 10 2013 05:57 arb wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I dont think ive ever been more disgusted with my play.
I didnt deserve to wina single game and im glad i didnt
gg


+ Show Spoiler +
dont be too hard on yourself bro, the games were fun.

Also, protoss is a pretty good race yo

+ Show Spoiler +
I shouldnt have lost the first game, but ehy no matter how many times i try to build depots they never build
2nd game i dont scout and nearly snapped my keyboard seeing carriers
3rd game i shoulda just stuck to the way iusually play

+ Show Spoiler +
I know that feel too well... you had my sympathies. You even typed "gg", I would've just left.

I hit Alt Q but realized i couldnt do that.
i was so fucking furious i almost did just rage quit
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 00:05:57
February 12 2013 00:05 GMT
#490
Not typing GG isn't BM. BM is when you make 3 nexuses in Ewya's base because hes Ewya.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
February 12 2013 00:41 GMT
#491
On February 12 2013 08:28 L_Master wrote:
Haha, can't help but feel that is a biased poll. :p

Most likely everyone except Kai, Art, Arb, and prophecy want it to be the next DRIT.


Then I'll sponsor both tournaments. I guess doing the poll was silly.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
February 12 2013 00:49 GMT
#492
On February 12 2013 09:41 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 08:28 L_Master wrote:
Haha, can't help but feel that is a biased poll. :p

Most likely everyone except Kai, Art, Arb, and prophecy want it to be the next DRIT.


Then I'll sponsor both tournaments. I guess doing the poll was silly.

What a boss!
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-15 04:05:17
February 15 2013 03:56 GMT
#493
Just a note on maps:
iCCup released their 2.5 Map Pack recently and I tested some of the Obs Mode versions since organizers mentioned they wanted a live stream of the finals.

The Obs version of Wind and Cloud is currently bugged. Players spawn with 0 minerals.

The Obs Wind and Cloud in the original TL thread here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=365459 functions properly.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
February 16 2013 10:16 GMT
#494
On February 12 2013 08:50 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 08:46 EchOne wrote:
On February 12 2013 06:00 KaiGreene wrote:
thanks for the free 20 dollars hehe ^^

Oh? Are you implying playing me is a freewin for you?

I'll just have to prove you wrong


Kai is secret 1600 fish. He hasn't improved in a while because he mostly practice smurfing.


Actually I'm 1700 Fish

And prophecy beating you will be a breeze. Nah I'm kidding, but let's make the finals exciting! So I'll let you win 3 games so we can get an ace match ^^
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
February 16 2013 10:17 GMT
#495
BTW, are the finals going to be livecast? By who?
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
February 16 2013 11:29 GMT
#496
On February 16 2013 19:17 KaiGreene wrote:
BTW, are the finals going to be livecast? By who?


Finals are going to be live casted by Me, master and Nagisama. Best to do it on Nagi or Lmaster' s stream.
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 16 2013 19:07 GMT
#497
I may be about 10-15 minutes late, but i'll be here by 3 my time.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
February 16 2013 19:17 GMT
#498
It's not til next week?
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 20:04:43
February 16 2013 20:04 GMT
#499
On February 17 2013 04:17 Nagisama wrote:
It's not til next week?

mm coulda swore 3rd place games were a week before finals
oh well.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
February 16 2013 20:07 GMT
#500
Oh, well it doesn't look like it's actually listed, I think as long as you two agree on a time it's fine.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 571
UpATreeSC 106
JuggernautJason21
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 694
Dewaltoss 114
firebathero 94
Zeus 69
Trap 39
910 30
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever232
Counter-Strike
edward432
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS130
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3895
Liquid`Hasu2107
Other Games
summit1g5787
B2W.Neo528
byalli471
shahzam418
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
KnowMe156
Chillindude21
Railgan17
Trikslyr13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 54
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 20m
Stellar Fest
16h 20m
Stellar Fest
16h 20m
Stellar Fest
16h 20m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.