• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:59
CEST 12:59
KST 19:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8224 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament Season 5 - Page 6

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 28 Next All
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
January 09 2013 06:25 GMT
#101
Yeah. I briefly looked over the thread and saw some people that previously had a much higher max rank but are lower through activity and others that were laying right on the d+ / c- border so I figured meh, may as well give it a shot.

Once again if it's not alright that is fine too.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 09 2013 07:36 GMT
#102
On January 09 2013 15:16 SnowFantasy wrote:
TL Name: SnowFantasy
ICCup Akas: Arcania / Enjoy[mb]
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: C
Race: Z

Notes: If I were to be allowed to play in this I would be offracing as Zerg (my weakest race). I have no clue what level my Zerg play is at but I would estimate it at high d+ or maybe low c-. If you guys don't want me to play I understand.

Either way,
gl hf~


I wish I could but the precedent is set firm from previous D Rank Tours/Leagues that players of higher ranks cannot offrace to play in these tours.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
January 09 2013 08:39 GMT
#103
Alright, fair enough.

good luck everyone!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 09 2013 10:45 GMT
#104
Yeah realistically, even if you dont play the race, with a basic knowledge of builds you can shit stomp everyone off just mechanics alone.

When i was playing, I could play T up to C rank, then i could easily abuse and get Z/P to C- level and win games without alot of effort
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-09 11:11:16
January 09 2013 11:09 GMT
#105
+1 and GO :D
What will determine how players will be arranged in the groups, is it by the order of signing or?
Luv ya BroodWar!
GlC.HeRBY
Profile Joined October 2009
Germany18 Posts
January 09 2013 14:28 GMT
#106
ehm yea L_master i was SJ.HeRbY because i m a friend of doty t.t. but the last 3/4 year im playing only with the ChioDip acc. i was also UED_ZeH and got like 4384830 other accounts. but i was inactive for over 2 years sooo this is my only account.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 09 2013 19:51 GMT
#107
On January 09 2013 23:28 GlC.HeRBY wrote:
ehm yea L_master i was SJ.HeRbY because i m a friend of doty t.t. but the last 3/4 year im playing only with the ChioDip acc. i was also UED_ZeH and got like 4384830 other accounts. but i was inactive for over 2 years sooo this is my only account.


Thanks for the explanation.

I went ahead and went through you're match list, unfortunately I'm still not going to be able to allow you play. Almost all of your losses come against players ranked C-/C in previous seasons. Very rarely have you lost against true D/D+ guys. On the win side you have plenty of wins against players ranked D+, and even C-. Winning over C- players at a 40-50% winrate indicates solid C-, which is not allowed in this league.

While I acknowledge that ICCup system is not good, taken in context with your history as a stronger player I'm afraid I can't allow you to play.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
GlC.HeRBY
Profile Joined October 2009
Germany18 Posts
January 10 2013 05:39 GMT
#108
ok no problem. hf guys
icedraco
Profile Joined June 2012
Philippines118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 07:46:01
January 10 2013 07:40 GMT
#109
iccup; sGs.icedraco/ sb.icedraco
race;protoss
rank; d+/ max rank c- (3500+)
dr0pship
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada520 Posts
January 10 2013 08:30 GMT
#110
TL Name: 9heart
ICCup Akas: 9heart
D+
Race: Terran
icedraco
Profile Joined June 2012
Philippines118 Posts
January 10 2013 14:08 GMT
#111
On January 10 2013 16:40 icedraco wrote:
iccup; sGs.icedraco/ sb.icedraco
race;protoss
rank; d+/ max rank c- (3500+)


reached 3500= about 3 seasons ago.. now im high D+ i guess..
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 14:23:09
January 10 2013 14:20 GMT
#112
TL Name: Artanis[Xp]
ICCup Aka: Artanis[Xp]
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: C (~4500, 59-59, 18 seasons/4.5 years ago)
Race: ZvT, ZvP, PvZ
Went 7-3 in the most recent DRATL. I think I'm around D+ level currently. I'd like to play if it's allowed. I'm happy to share all reps from it, don't think I played above a D+ level
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
January 10 2013 17:20 GMT
#113
On January 10 2013 23:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
TL Name: Artanis[Xp]
ICCup Aka: Artanis[Xp]
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: C (~4500, 59-59, 18 seasons/4.5 years ago)
Race: ZvT, ZvP, PvZ
Went 7-3 in the most recent DRATL. I think I'm around D+ level currently. I'd like to play if it's allowed. I'm happy to share all reps from it, don't think I played above a D+ level


Yes i believe you are allowed. Still don t understand why you switch from Protoss to zerg do
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 10 2013 18:24 GMT
#114
On January 11 2013 02:20 pebble444 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 23:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
TL Name: Artanis[Xp]
ICCup Aka: Artanis[Xp]
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: C (~4500, 59-59, 18 seasons/4.5 years ago)
Race: ZvT, ZvP, PvZ
Went 7-3 in the most recent DRATL. I think I'm around D+ level currently. I'd like to play if it's allowed. I'm happy to share all reps from it, don't think I played above a D+ level


Yes i believe you are allowed. Still don t understand why you switch from Protoss to zerg do

Great . It's more fun to play. I love Zerg's solution to bad macro. I'm also considering going full zerg just in hopes of getting a ZvZ that goes to hive because that situation is awesome.
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 18:49:38
January 10 2013 18:48 GMT
#115
On January 11 2013 03:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2013 02:20 pebble444 wrote:
On January 10 2013 23:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
TL Name: Artanis[Xp]
ICCup Aka: Artanis[Xp]
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account: C (~4500, 59-59, 18 seasons/4.5 years ago)
Race: ZvT, ZvP, PvZ
Went 7-3 in the most recent DRATL. I think I'm around D+ level currently. I'd like to play if it's allowed. I'm happy to share all reps from it, don't think I played above a D+ level


Yes i believe you are allowed. Still don t understand why you switch from Protoss to zerg do

Great . It's more fun to play. I love Zerg's solution to bad macro. I'm also considering going full zerg just in hopes of getting a ZvZ that goes to hive because that situation is awesome.


Bear in mind i am not admin of This DRIT i just said (i believe) .

Yes Zerg can be fun on BGH 4v4, and 0su9su8su can be fun too, cracklings are pretty good and Defilers are interesting creatures. Still myself i would never trade all the Swarm arsenal against Storm. i Just love that storm
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 10 2013 19:08 GMT
#116
Heh, I just feel Protoss is far more strategically limited than Zerg. I like all the possibilities Zerg offers even though I still mess up a lot with them . Swarming someone over with masses of ling hydra, showing up with mutas in an unprepared mineral line or getting to ultras just in time to spend your 2k/2k and suddenly win easily are just some great moments.
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 21:50:27
January 10 2013 21:50 GMT
#117
if its a D rank tournament then why would you allow C ranked players in it..

it just doesnt sound about right.. imo. But whatever ! it will still be awful lot of fun to play in this
T H C makes ppl happy
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
January 10 2013 22:03 GMT
#118
On January 11 2013 06:50 Sinedd wrote:
if its a D rank tournament then why would you allow C ranked players in it..

it just doesnt sound about right.. imo. But whatever ! it will still be awful lot of fun to play in this

If you are talking about people like Artanis, his post even said he was C like 4 years ago.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
January 10 2013 22:12 GMT
#119
yeah maybe

but I still think that its not 100% fair. Anyways im not gonna whine about it too much. Lets just have some fun
T H C makes ppl happy
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
January 11 2013 00:09 GMT
#120
On January 11 2013 07:12 Sinedd wrote:
yeah maybe

but I still think that its not 100% fair. Anyways im not gonna whine about it too much. Lets just have some fun

Please read through the thread and see my post on the matter, I think that is the commonly accepted state of the situation for DR events of the past year.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15983
StarCastTV_EN376
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
TBD vs Percival
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings81
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko109
ProTech24
OGKoka 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10926
Jaedong 5301
EffOrt 2705
BeSt 1159
actioN 865
Killer 640
Soma 574
Horang2 508
ZerO 485
Pusan 428
[ Show more ]
Zeus 238
Stork 211
Rush 158
JYJ 148
Barracks 116
ToSsGirL 55
Mong 52
HiyA 50
Bale 29
Sexy 28
Terrorterran 27
Sharp 26
Shinee 25
sorry 20
NaDa 18
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc4973
XaKoH 398
League of Legends
Reynor50
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2288
crisheroes1754
Other Games
gofns59776
singsing1409
olofmeister918
byalli557
Livibee217
Pyrionflax136
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick518
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream330
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 248
StarCraft 2
WardiTV16
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH365
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1769
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 1m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.