On March 22 2012 06:25 hellbound wrote:
Wow Scan ruins everything.
Wow Scan ruins everything.
Scan? Is that you?
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Shimy
United States771 Posts
On March 22 2012 06:25 hellbound wrote: Wow Scan ruins everything. Scan? Is that you? | ||
|
Choosy
Poland40 Posts
(( | ||
|
hellbound
United Kingdom2242 Posts
On March 22 2012 06:41 Shimy wrote: Scan? Is that you? Stop that. | ||
|
SlowBullets
United States839 Posts
On March 22 2012 06:53 Choosy wrote: hmm so i cant play there? with offrace too? ((Pretty sure you can't. | ||
|
ZuCrow
United States26 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + i think | ||
|
GoTuNk!
Chile4591 Posts
, i'm C+ last season Great iniciative though. gl all :d | ||
|
SlowBullets
United States839 Posts
On March 22 2012 07:09 GoTuNk! wrote: I want to play this , i'm C+ last season Great iniciative though. gl all :dReally? http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/dM-GoTuNk.html | ||
|
lastreason
Romania250 Posts
| ||
|
GoTuNk!
Chile4591 Posts
On March 22 2012 07:20 SlowBullets wrote: Show nested quote + On March 22 2012 07:09 GoTuNk! wrote: I want to play this , i'm C+ last season Great iniciative though. gl all :dReally? http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/dM-GoTuNk.html oh lol t.t | ||
|
LuMiX
China5758 Posts
| ||
|
Jealous
10391 Posts
On March 22 2012 06:13 Shimy wrote: Show nested quote + On March 22 2012 05:44 Jealous wrote: On March 22 2012 05:42 Shimy wrote: On March 22 2012 05:34 SlowBullets wrote: How will we prevent smurfs? Through IP / hotkey checks? Since money is involved I would not be surprised at people attempting to sneak their way in. ![]() We are, like you said, checking IP's and such. We're completely prepared if someone were to try and smurf the tournament like S(c)nipin_pandA Shimy Bo20 on April 6th gogo? Like I would actually win any Also, I'm moving the number 20 down to 12 after seeing how people might cheat the system.Come on yo you're in the team show your team spirit and play me Bo12 then ^^ | ||
|
Rlentless
Hong Kong322 Posts
| ||
|
Shimy
United States771 Posts
On March 22 2012 06:53 Choosy wrote: hmm so i cant play there? with offrace too? ((I'm afraid not. You gosu players have a massive advantage with your mechanics and game sense. I'm a big fan of yours though ^^ On March 22 2012 06:58 ZuCrow wrote: well this sucks i can't even qualify even if i wanted too... + Show Spoiler + i think Why is that? It's as easy as signing up and laddering :D I really hope you join! | ||
|
Shimy
United States771 Posts
On March 22 2012 08:11 Rlentless wrote: After this C ranks skill is going to increase the gap of skill between C- and D+ so much that reaching C is going to be an impossible feat. (first world problems) To be honest, that's the way it should be :D C ranks should have some pride for being as good as they are ![]() | ||
|
ZuCrow
United States26 Posts
On March 22 2012 08:11 Shimy wrote: Show nested quote + On March 22 2012 06:53 Choosy wrote: hmm so i cant play there? with offrace too? ((I'm afraid not. You gosu players have a massive advantage with your mechanics and game sense. I'm a big fan of yours though ^^ Show nested quote + On March 22 2012 06:58 ZuCrow wrote: well this sucks i can't even qualify even if i wanted too... + Show Spoiler + i think Why is that? It's as easy as signing up and laddering :D I really hope you join! probably because i have to play people within the group and i highly doubt that alot of them can make. in addition if i make it to the group stages if my opponent can't host then im pretty much screw cause i have weird net problems that doesn't allow me to have 2+ player in a game. i tried using hamachi or garena with some help and was successful in having 2+ player and even hosting but highly doubtful we will be using that method. so if you can find a for me to play then great but if not then it will just be one less player in this event. | ||
|
Shotcoder
United States2316 Posts
| ||
|
Shimy
United States771 Posts
On March 22 2012 08:40 ZuCrow wrote: Show nested quote + On March 22 2012 08:11 Shimy wrote: On March 22 2012 06:53 Choosy wrote: hmm so i cant play there? with offrace too? ((I'm afraid not. You gosu players have a massive advantage with your mechanics and game sense. I'm a big fan of yours though ^^ On March 22 2012 06:58 ZuCrow wrote: well this sucks i can't even qualify even if i wanted too... + Show Spoiler + i think Why is that? It's as easy as signing up and laddering :D I really hope you join! probably because i have to play people within the group and i highly doubt that alot of them can make. in addition if i make it to the group stages if my opponent can't host then im pretty much screw cause i have weird net problems that doesn't allow me to have 2+ player in a game. i tried using hamachi or garena with some help and was successful in having 2+ player and even hosting but highly doubtful we will be using that method. so if you can find a for me to play then great but if not then it will just be one less player in this event. Quite a few of them can host though (At least most of the ones I know) It wouldn't hurt to at least join to do the ladder stages and if you make it out of them, I'm sure we can find some way around your net problems ^^ | ||
|
Jealous
10391 Posts
On March 22 2012 08:40 ZuCrow wrote: Show nested quote + On March 22 2012 08:11 Shimy wrote: On March 22 2012 06:53 Choosy wrote: hmm so i cant play there? with offrace too? ((I'm afraid not. You gosu players have a massive advantage with your mechanics and game sense. I'm a big fan of yours though ^^ On March 22 2012 06:58 ZuCrow wrote: well this sucks i can't even qualify even if i wanted too... + Show Spoiler + i think Why is that? It's as easy as signing up and laddering :D I really hope you join! probably because i have to play people within the group and i highly doubt that alot of them can make. in addition if i make it to the group stages if my opponent can't host then im pretty much screw cause i have weird net problems that doesn't allow me to have 2+ player in a game. i tried using hamachi or garena with some help and was successful in having 2+ player and even hosting but highly doubtful we will be using that method. so if you can find a for me to play then great but if not then it will just be one less player in this event. I'm guessing you've tried both lat tricks before? | ||
|
Shimy
United States771 Posts
On March 22 2012 09:06 Jealous wrote: Show nested quote + On March 22 2012 08:40 ZuCrow wrote: On March 22 2012 08:11 Shimy wrote: On March 22 2012 06:53 Choosy wrote: hmm so i cant play there? with offrace too? ((I'm afraid not. You gosu players have a massive advantage with your mechanics and game sense. I'm a big fan of yours though ^^ On March 22 2012 06:58 ZuCrow wrote: well this sucks i can't even qualify even if i wanted too... + Show Spoiler + i think Why is that? It's as easy as signing up and laddering :D I really hope you join! probably because i have to play people within the group and i highly doubt that alot of them can make. in addition if i make it to the group stages if my opponent can't host then im pretty much screw cause i have weird net problems that doesn't allow me to have 2+ player in a game. i tried using hamachi or garena with some help and was successful in having 2+ player and even hosting but highly doubtful we will be using that method. so if you can find a for me to play then great but if not then it will just be one less player in this event. I'm guessing you've tried both lat tricks before? Even Jealous here is willing to play a Bo12 with someone and he can host :D | ||
|
Letalis
Bulgaria180 Posts
Other than that, C rank players are pretty consistent in their ladder performance. I'll always get to C/C+ and that's it. What's the point of the ladder stage in a C rank players tournament? I like the idea and I love what you are trying to do, I'm just not sure that's the right way to do it. I'll probably join and take part in the action. Hopefully I'm wrong and it will all be great ![]() | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|