• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:16
CEST 17:16
KST 00:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8657 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 36 37 38 Next All
TzaTzers
Profile Joined April 2009
United States589 Posts
November 14 2011 17:15 GMT
#81
Is there more info about when it will start, I really want to try and make time for this.
Rank: D- (used to be D, haven't played in a while)
ICCUP account: Risuke
Race: Protoss
"Why did the colossus fall over? because he was imbalanced..."
hewley
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1063 Posts
November 14 2011 17:38 GMT
#82
Rank: D
Iccup: sGs.hewley
Race: Terran
I really want to try, but the time for Europeans is meh :/, maybe Sunday, same time?
Esports bubble pop, bubble pop
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
November 14 2011 20:58 GMT
#83
On November 14 2011 20:23 BobTheBuilder1377 wrote:
What are you guys going to do about the people trying to smurf into this tourney?

There's gonna be no prize, at least to start off with. This question was answered further up.
EleGant[AoV]
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-14 21:17:00
November 14 2011 21:15 GMT
#84
On November 14 2011 20:23 BobTheBuilder1377 wrote:
What are you guys going to do about the people trying to smurf into this tourney?


There is no prize. If you are smurfing into a D rank league to bash newbies I don't know what to say other than I will be doing my best to find them and kick them out.


On November 15 2011 02:15 TzaTzers wrote:
Is there more info about when it will start, I really want to try and make time for this.


This starts this weekend, November 19th. I'm starting to make the teams now, I will update the OP in a few hours with the teams and begin making sure people know who they are teamed up with.

Fun fact: More Terrans signed up than anything else by a pretty decent margin.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 14 2011 21:27 GMT
#85
Hmm. This sounds like a lot of fun and I'd love to join in the fun, but I honestly have no clue if I'm eligible to play. =/ I don't think I'm above D+ or so since I never really ladder, but last time I tried it out I went 7-1 (This account), which could indicate that I might be on a slightly higher level. BUT, I strongly suspect that this was mostly due to me getting lucky. Because I'm terrible. I really am.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-14 21:46:12
November 14 2011 21:45 GMT
#86
Hm, it'd be great if I could still sign up for this. Artanis[Xp] on iccup, currently D. I was C in a very very distant past but I've played with some sGs guys around D+ and I go about 50/50ish so I'd say I'm around that skill. I'd love to play in this :D
Protoss, btw.
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
November 14 2011 21:57 GMT
#87
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 15 2011 06:27 Holgerius wrote:
Hmm. This sounds like a lot of fun and I'd love to join in the fun, but I honestly have no clue if I'm eligible to play. =/ I don't think I'm above D+ or so since I never really ladder, but last time I tried it out I went 7-1 (This account), which could indicate that I might be on a slightly higher level. BUT, I strongly suspect that this was mostly due to me getting lucky. Because I'm terrible. I really am.



On November 15 2011 06:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hm, it'd be great if I could still sign up for this. Artanis[Xp] on iccup, currently D. I was C in a very very distant past but I've played with some sGs guys around D+ and I go about 50/50ish so I'd say I'm around that skill. I'd love to play in this :D
Protoss, btw.


You guys can still sign up as there are still spaces available on the teams. I'm just going to trust that holgerious is of sound mind and isnt trying to smurf it up in my team league.
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
November 14 2011 22:17 GMT
#88
Just got my ass handed to me by an sgs-member (newbie or something) six times in a row today, so i absolutely am convinced that im not overpowered. He was 2200 or smthing. Cant wait!
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 14 2011 22:28 GMT
#89
On November 15 2011 07:17 Skeggaba wrote:
Just got my ass handed to me by an sgs-member (newbie or something) six times in a row today, so i absolutely am convinced that im not overpowered. He was 2200 or smthing. Cant wait!


Newbie's pretty good though, he's got a bunch of wins over C- guys that have been C/C+/B- in former seasons.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-14 22:36:24
November 14 2011 22:30 GMT
#90
Sign me up then. I'm Terran.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 14 2011 22:31 GMT
#91
Please sign me up as well then
Cellder
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany18 Posts
November 14 2011 23:05 GMT
#92
I really would like to participate. But I haven't played for 1 year. So my rank would be D-. It was between D and D+.

Rank: D-
ICCUP account: Cellder
Race: Zerg

Im so anxious for Broodwar :D.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 00:27:11
November 15 2011 00:19 GMT
#93
Actually I'm really confused about the time, can we have a GMT or KST?

I'm assuming its the American EST (new york), but just to make sure.

Reference Zone: EST
Reference Time: 11:00:00 15-Nov-2011
Add this to the
reference zone
( Days:Hours:
Minutes:Seconds ) To get the time
in this zone Local Time DST in effect?
-00:03:00:00 America/Los_Angeles 08:00:00 15-Nov-2011 no
+00:00:00:00 America/New_York 11:00:00 15-Nov-2011 no
+00:14:00:00 Asia/Seoul 01:00:00 16-Nov-2011 no
+00:16:00:00 Australia/Melbourne 03:00:00 16-Nov-2011 yes
+00:05:00:00 Etc/GMT 16:00:00 15-Nov-2011 no
+00:06:00:00 Europe/Berlin 17:00:00 15-Nov-2011 no
+00:05:00:00 Europe/London 16:00:00 15-Nov-2011 no
+00:13:00:00 Singapore 00:00:00 16-Nov-2011 no
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
November 15 2011 00:27 GMT
#94
On November 15 2011 09:19 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Actually I'm really confused about the time, can we have a GMT or KST?

I'm assuming its the American EST (new york), but just to make sure.


I updated the Format section in the OP with the bb code for dates. I hope that helps you out. I'm sorry for the inconvenience the time is causing anyone.

Team lists are imminent.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 00:32:01
November 15 2011 00:31 GMT
#95
On November 15 2011 09:27 CobaltBlu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2011 09:19 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Actually I'm really confused about the time, can we have a GMT or KST?

I'm assuming its the American EST (new york), but just to make sure.


I updated the Format section in the OP with the bb code for dates. I hope that helps you out. I'm sorry for the inconvenience the time is causing anyone.

Team lists are imminent.


Haha, yeah 3 am rofl. T_T Thanks for organizing this though anyways.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
LuvMyCap
Profile Joined March 2010
United States11 Posts
November 15 2011 01:02 GMT
#96
I would like to join, but don't feel ready to play yet. Don't know if is possible to join after start of league. In any case im Terran.
Are You OK?
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 15 2011 01:23 GMT
#97
On November 15 2011 10:02 LuvMyCap wrote:
I would like to join, but don't feel ready to play yet. Don't know if is possible to join after start of league. In any case im Terran.


This is for everyone who is new, go for it! There is no minimum skill and it's open to all. Worst comes to worst just sign up, and if you really, really don't want to play your team wouldn't have to field you.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
November 15 2011 03:38 GMT
#98
I updated the OP with team lists. Some teams will have additional members added to them if more people sign up. I hope everyone can work on getting organized quickly.
Bloodspray
Profile Joined September 2011
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 03:45:54
November 15 2011 03:45 GMT
#99
Rank: D- low average below 1000 ELO
ICCUP: Bloodspray
Race: Zerg

I wouldn't mind being part of a cast.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
November 15 2011 04:26 GMT
#100
I would like to ask why is it BO5 if we are 6 or 7 per teams? Wouldn't it be better if it was a BO7 so more people can play per match? Thanks.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 36 37 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem186
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 186
Railgan 89
IndyStarCraft 49
trigger 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
Sea.KH 58
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5056
qojqva2655
Dendi1449
420jenkins457
Fuzer 112
Counter-Strike
fl0m3347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu817
MindelVK3
Other Games
B2W.Neo968
singsing882
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli378
ArmadaUGS212
Livibee211
Hui .192
KnowMe127
QueenE68
Mew2King52
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 53
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2947
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
Replay Cast
7h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.