• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:47
CEST 02:47
KST 09:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9876 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 7

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 38 Next All
samiamquinn
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia137 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 14:01:45
November 15 2011 13:15 GMT
#121
I'd really like to sign up but I don't know how often I'd be able to play. However, I'm always willing to play tonnes of practice games with anyone on my team. Feel free to not sign me up if you think someone who can't play too often is inconvenient.

Rank: Currently D but I'm way worse than that (lucky wins against bad players)
ICCUP Account: sGs.quinn
Race: Zerg
hellbound
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2242 Posts
November 15 2011 13:25 GMT
#122
This sounds like fun, and if you'll allow lumire then I should definitely fit in too, since I'm way worse than him. I'm a C- zerg but my offraces are terribad, so please consider me.

iccup account: sgs.porkbarrel

PvT PvP TvZ... I think.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
November 15 2011 13:29 GMT
#123
On November 15 2011 15:59 CobaltBlu wrote:

Show nested quote +
On November 15 2011 14:32 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Oh o_O sorry I didn't mean to imply that I was not playing, I just wished it was earlier or later. ^^


My bad slugger, I meant to ask you but I forgot because I got distracted and I am a noob. Thanks for reminding me to put you back on a team.


I'm glad to see people are already trying to get their teams together without me having to prod them to do so. Keep it up guys.


Haha no worries, I'm just glad someones organising tourneys for BW!
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
ArcTimes
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru269 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 14:24:42
November 15 2011 14:24 GMT
#124
Sorry, but CobaltBlu send me a PM about my question if i have a team and want to play as a team. I'm not lpaying because i'm C-, but some of my teammates are D-/D-/D+. I answered his PM with the accounts, ranks and races before the tour has 8 teams, i didn't rececive an answer yet. I don't know, maybe a "your team has a lot of D+", or "your doens't jave enough D-", or "you replay too late, sorry ".

I need an answer . And watching the amount of players that are sining up, i think we can easyly reach the 10 teams, like iccup CL does.

Regards
DerpDog
Profile Joined October 2010
Korea (North)62 Posts
November 15 2011 14:48 GMT
#125
On November 15 2011 23:24 ArcTimes wrote:
Sorry, but CobaltBlu send me a PM about my question if i have a team and want to play as a team. I'm not lpaying because i'm C-, but some of my teammates are D-/D-/D+. I answered his PM with the accounts, ranks and races before the tour has 8 teams, i didn't rececive an answer yet. I don't know, maybe a "your team has a lot of D+", or "your doens't jave enough D-", or "you replay too late, sorry ".

I need an answer . And watching the amount of players that are sining up, i think we can easyly reach the 10 teams, like iccup CL does.

Regards


Have some patience please, if you had any idea how much work he's been putting into this maybe you wouldn't feel so entitled to instant replies. No need to start complaining right away, especially after such a short time. He looked at your team and he's thinking about it. He said he was worried that your team had so many D+, but wait for him to reply please, organizing a tournament and putting together teams that are balanced both in ranks and races for this many people isn't easy. So please try to be a little bit more respectful when he's been putting in all this work for no pay.

Cool to see so much interest though! I don't think any of us expected this many people to sign up, especially so fast.
ArcTimes
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru269 Posts
November 15 2011 14:57 GMT
#126
I'm sorry, but my teammates are really excited for this u.u And telling them that are not going to play would be... O_O
Thanks for the replay, if you need help with something, just tell me. And yes, the D+ thing, i think we have 1 low D+ 1 D+ and 1 high D+. if you consider that is too much, we can change the team a liitle. Mostly because the high D+ is not sure about his time, and we don't know is he can play all the saturdays.

Redards.
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
November 15 2011 16:19 GMT
#127
ofc i dont know any 1 of my teamX_X and add me as z/p not tXD
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Gairbear
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States80 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 18:26:20
November 15 2011 18:25 GMT
#128
still room for 1 more?
Rank:D
ICCUP account:gairbear
Race: P
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
November 15 2011 18:29 GMT
#129
lool me too ...
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 15 2011 18:45 GMT
#130
Hey Team 5 people, feel free to shoot off a PM my way here on TL if you wanna practise some.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 18:49:16
November 15 2011 18:48 GMT
#131
I'll play if there's still room.

D- / D+ depending on how I'm feeling
EywaSC - > Account
Race = Flavour of the Day
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
TORTOISE
Profile Joined December 2010
United States515 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 19:31:07
November 15 2011 18:49 GMT
#132
Is this still open for entree?

Rank:D-
ICCUP account: mage_slayer
Race: Terran

Im terrible :DDD
◕ ‿‿ ◕ ๑•́ ₃ •̀๑ ( ͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡°)
Zombie_Velociraptor
Profile Joined May 2011
274 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-11 16:10:17
November 15 2011 19:13 GMT
#133
sounds like fun :D
CaffeineFree-_-
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States712 Posts
November 15 2011 20:21 GMT
#134
If people with higher rank cap are allowed to offrace in then I'd like to see if I can as well >_> Z or P offrace are both bad ;A;
We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved
DerpDog
Profile Joined October 2010
Korea (North)62 Posts
November 15 2011 20:27 GMT
#135
On November 16 2011 05:21 CaffeineFree-_- wrote:
If people with higher rank cap are allowed to offrace in then I'd like to see if I can as well >_> Z or P offrace are both bad ;A;


They're not, but people keep asking to join anyways even though the others have already been denied! If you can get to C- with one race, chances are your off-race will be C- in a much shorter time frame than those who struggle with their main races, and it wouldn't be fair to the people who don't have the general mechanics and knowledge of a solid C- and above rank.
simansh
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
257 Posts
November 15 2011 21:03 GMT
#136
Looking forward to it
#1 Zenex Line fan!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
November 15 2011 21:12 GMT
#137
Aw dam. Too late to join? As a backup maybe?

iCcup: sGs.Kal_rA
Rank: D/D+
Race: Toss
Jaedong.
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
November 15 2011 21:13 GMT
#138
Everyone on team 6 please register to following page: http://team6.us.pn/

And suggest some names in the most recent news, we need a good name guys
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 22:08:08
November 15 2011 21:31 GMT
#139
noooo i cant believe i missed it just in case tho

iCcup: sGs.Gorg
Rank: D
Race: Protoss
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
November 15 2011 21:37 GMT
#140
The op would be a little neater if somewhere it just said

When?
Every saturday starting from November 19th to ____ .


also which teams play which weeks?
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 188
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 158
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g11822
JimRising 707
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP124
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 13m
Replay Cast
22h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.