• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8443 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 9

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 38 Next All
LunarC
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1186 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 06:07:23
November 16 2011 03:54 GMT
#161
on team 10 with sGs.Kal_rA
iccup account: ndt
rank: D-
race: T/P
REEBUH!!!
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
November 16 2011 04:32 GMT
#162
I added the schedule to the OP and tried to clear/clean some things up a bit.

On November 16 2011 11:09 CaffeineFree-_- wrote:
I'm interested in coaching in managing to! I want in the fun :d


I'm down with people doing some coaching with the teams.
ArcTimes
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru269 Posts
November 16 2011 04:44 GMT
#163
I have some questions
The matches are going to be bo7
What if a player can't come? 1 game lose for team?

And how are going to be choosen the opponentes. I mean, in iccupCL there were a system that used to chose your opponent randomly. An opponent that showed up that day. So we have to agree?

Thank you
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
November 16 2011 04:52 GMT
#164
On November 16 2011 13:44 ArcTimes wrote:
I have some questions
The matches are going to be bo7
What if a player can't come? 1 game lose for team?

And how are going to be choosen the opponentes. I mean, in iccupCL there were a system that used to chose your opponent randomly. An opponent that showed up that day. So we have to agree?

Thank you


Well i don't see the problem. It's not very hard to have 6 available players for a match when you are 8 per teams. You know the date of your match so it's easy to organize your things before it starts.
coolcrimefighter
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States378 Posts
November 16 2011 06:51 GMT
#165
yo everyone on team 1 pm me so i know that you guys are alive ^_^
dbee101
Profile Joined November 2011
1 Post
November 16 2011 07:13 GMT
#166
On November 16 2011 09:01 sGs.Kal_rA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 06:46 CobaltBlu wrote:
Hi guys. I added a team and updated the other teams.

George and Kal_rA if you can get at least 4 more people to sign up that aren't imba before tonight I'll add a tenth team (ten is definitely my cap though).

Tonight I will be making the schedule up and cleaning up the OP to make things more clear for everyone. And yes you guys can totally name your teams and PM the name to me.

Awesome! My friend is willing.. Hes not home right now so he asked me to post for him (He can pm you later to confirm). His info is:
iCcup Account: dbee101
rank: D
race: P

I might have another friend whos also down..

@KaRnaGe[cF] Join team 10!


Yea i'm dbee101, playing P
CaffeineFree-_-
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States712 Posts
November 16 2011 07:30 GMT
#167
On November 16 2011 13:32 CobaltBlu wrote:
I added the schedule to the OP and tried to clear/clean some things up a bit.

Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 11:09 CaffeineFree-_- wrote:
I'm interested in coaching in managing to! I want in the fun :d


I'm down with people doing some coaching with the teams.

Awesome! Keep me updated with this!
We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
November 16 2011 07:54 GMT
#168
you know, if this is going to be a 3 month + thing, we should just make our own liquipedia page for it.
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
November 16 2011 08:29 GMT
#169
This league is every saturday and thus will be on the 24th and 31st of december, so I think this is a pretty bad date for most of the europeans (since we have it 5pm on the playdates). So it would be kind of a cool thing that every team has 1 or 2 wildcards (postponing a clanwar). Or you could reschedule it, so these two dates will be moved till january or something?

I hope we can find a solution for this
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
November 16 2011 12:31 GMT
#170
This looks like a lot of fun, but I haven't been able to hook up BW on my new computer, so I'll have to work on that and maybe look for a season two.

Also I'm like D-- level and my macro is terrible.
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
Savant
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States379 Posts
November 16 2011 22:14 GMT
#171
I wanna join. Is it too late?
sGs.Fluke
D+
race: tvp, tvz, pvt
CaffeineFree-_-
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States712 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 00:37:09
November 16 2011 23:00 GMT
#172
I guess I'll do the formal sign up as a coach lol

Rank:C/C+
ICCUP account: AngeL[AoV] , ScArY[T]
Race: Terran

I have skype/teamspeak/vent/whatever


Edit: Coaching team 3 ^^
We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
November 17 2011 01:38 GMT
#173
On November 16 2011 17:29 chrisolo wrote:
This league is every saturday and thus will be on the 24th and 31st of december, so I think this is a pretty bad date for most of the europeans (since we have it 5pm on the playdates). So it would be kind of a cool thing that every team has 1 or 2 wildcards (postponing a clanwar). Or you could reschedule it, so these two dates will be moved till january or something?

I hope we can find a solution for this



I saw this when I was making the schedule. I was thinking that instead of just skipping those weeks entirely I would move the games forward a couple days since people will hopefully have time off around then.


On November 17 2011 07:14 Savant wrote:
I wanna join. Is it too late?
sGs.Fluke
D+
race: tvp, tvz, pvt


I added you to team 10.
renzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada781 Posts
November 17 2011 02:53 GMT
#174
I'll be able to coach as well.

Sushiknight
Protoss
C/C+

I'll be able to skype and help out a little as long as its not midterm/final exam season.
Bisu is the man
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
November 17 2011 03:19 GMT
#175
i want to coach too xD C Zerg .

Assign me ^_^!
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 17 2011 03:32 GMT
#176
On November 17 2011 11:53 renzy wrote:
I'll be able to coach as well.

Sushiknight
Protoss
C/C+

I'll be able to skype and help out a little as long as its not midterm/final exam season.


Team 2 could certainly make use of your services!
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
November 17 2011 03:57 GMT
#177
I want to coach too!!!!

Ni.Lumire
Zerg
C/C+

I can skype/vent/teamspeak etc
|| o.o
renzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada781 Posts
November 17 2011 05:23 GMT
#178
On November 17 2011 12:32 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 11:53 renzy wrote:
I'll be able to coach as well.

Sushiknight
Protoss
C/C+

I'll be able to skype and help out a little as long as its not midterm/final exam season.


Team 2 could certainly make use of your services!


Great. Team 2 can PM me on ICCUP if they see me, and I'll be happy to help whenever I can.
Bisu is the man
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 17 2011 05:40 GMT
#179
lol who the heck changed our team name :<

PM me and we can set up a practice time, anyone from team 4~

I'm still rusty as hell, so...
LittLeLives
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States692 Posts
November 17 2011 07:07 GMT
#180
Hey, I like our team name (team 4).
I bet kona picked it.

I have a bit of uni work to do, but I think I'll be able to practice all Friday night.
I'll be up on op teamliquid.
Also hoping I wake up on time on Saturday.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1525
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 420
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC187
ZombieGrub101
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1525
RotterdaM 969
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC 185
MaxPax 182
RuFF_SC2 154
ZombieGrub101
UpATreeSC 67
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2690
Shuttle 522
Dewaltoss 122
910 69
Mind 61
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m4027
pashabiceps1219
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu619
Other Games
Grubby4997
summit1g1498
Beastyqt801
shahzam439
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0147
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 192
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade318
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.