• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:57
CEST 21:57
KST 04:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8977 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 6

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 38 Next All
INFINITEJUSTICE
Profile Joined November 2011
1 Post
November 15 2011 04:27 GMT
#101
D/D+
sGs.ZGMF-X19A
Terran

^^

User was banned for this post.
lagmaster
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States374 Posts
November 15 2011 04:34 GMT
#102
Is it too late to sign up?

Iccup Rank: D/D-
Iccup Id: tapthetao
Race: Zerg
don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 07:16:28
November 15 2011 04:59 GMT
#103
Team 8
Come to TL Teamspeak http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=173048
Channel TL Diamond Bar RIP Travitus
pm me for password.
RabidCh + tapthetao + I am already here, waiting on you.
just come by any time, hopefully, some of us are there.

We will practice, we will practice, and we will practice.
We will train, and dominate, and win.
Together, we will be the 2nd coming of JD, Flash, and Bisu/Stork!!!!
Everybody will have 300 apm by the time this is over.
I can see it.
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
November 15 2011 05:09 GMT
#104
If its not to late my offrace is around D/D+ (zerg main)

Iccup Rank: D/D+
Iccup ID: Ni.Lumire
Race: Protoss

Renzy... fear me... oh yes fear me...
|| o.o
renzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada781 Posts
November 15 2011 05:14 GMT
#105
On November 15 2011 14:09 Lumire wrote:
If its not to late my offrace is around D/D+ (zerg main)

Iccup Rank: D/D+
Iccup ID: Ni.Lumire
Race: Protoss

Renzy... fear me... oh yes fear me...


Hahaha. Ok. If lumire was allowed to play with his offrace and I can't play with mine, I'm going to be very pissed off. FEAR ME LUMIRE.
Bisu is the man
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 05:35:23
November 15 2011 05:32 GMT
#106
Oh o_O sorry I didn't mean to imply that I was not playing, I just wished it was earlier or later. ^^

Please sign me up. (Details are on first page)


On November 12 2011 23:42 sluggaslamoo wrote:
I'm willing to sign up :D

However this is a terrible time for me

11am EST = 03:00:00 a.m. Sunday in Australia/Melbourne

sGs.Slugger
Terran
D+
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
ZeroChrome
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1001 Posts
November 15 2011 05:33 GMT
#107
If anyone from Team 5 wants to practice msg me on iccup @ ZeroChrome
Forward
Supremacy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States42 Posts
November 15 2011 05:49 GMT
#108
Good luck and Have fun to all teams and players

and lets have some real fun in Team 2 :D
Good Luck Enabled
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 15 2011 05:51 GMT
#109
On November 15 2011 13:27 INFINITEJUSTICE wrote:
D/D+
sGs.ZGMF-X19A
Terran

^^

User was banned for this post.


What do I not understand?
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
lagmaster
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States374 Posts
November 15 2011 06:03 GMT
#110
On November 15 2011 14:51 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2011 13:27 INFINITEJUSTICE wrote:
D/D+
sGs.ZGMF-X19A
Terran

^^

User was banned for this post.


What do I not understand?


He was smurfing. He's significantly better than D/D+
LuvMyCap
Profile Joined March 2010
United States11 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 06:22:33
November 15 2011 06:21 GMT
#111
This is for everyone who is new, go for it! There is no minimum skill and it's open to all. Worst comes to worst just sign up, and if you really, really don't want to play your team wouldn't have to field you.

Yeah, I will do like to participate.
Terran
D
Are You OK?
Sega92
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States467 Posts
November 15 2011 06:45 GMT
#112
damn! is it too late to sign up??


D/D-
sGs.Sega

Terran/Zerg

TvP,TvZ,ZvT
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 07:05:05
November 15 2011 06:59 GMT
#113
I updated the teams in the OP with the new players. Teams will cap out at 8 players each with 8 teams.

On November 15 2011 13:26 Essbee wrote:
I would like to ask why is it BO5 if we are 6 or 7 per teams? Wouldn't it be better if it was a BO7 so more people can play per match? Thanks.


This is just an oversight on my part. I had it as a BO5 for when I was unsure of how many players would sign up and believed we would have only had 6-5 per team. I've updated this in my op.

On November 15 2011 13:34 lagmaster wrote:
Is it too late to sign up?


Nope! When there are too many players signed up I will update the OP but I hope people will sign up as reserves. It is very likely that some players will eventually be need to be replaced do to inactivity or other issues.


On November 15 2011 14:51 L_Master wrote:
What do I not understand?


I don't know why he was banned but when I looked at his profile earlier he was clearly much better than D/D+ so he totally deserves it.

On November 15 2011 14:09 Lumire wrote:
If its not to late my offrace is around D/D+ (zerg main)

Iccup Rank: D/D+
Iccup ID: Ni.Lumire
Race: Protoss

Renzy... fear me... oh yes fear me...


Sorry but no, for the same reason as renzy.

On November 15 2011 14:32 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Oh o_O sorry I didn't mean to imply that I was not playing, I just wished it was earlier or later. ^^


My bad slugger, I meant to ask you but I forgot because I got distracted and I am a noob. Thanks for reminding me to put you back on a team.


I'm glad to see people are already trying to get their teams together without me having to prod them to do so. Keep it up guys.
Supremacy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States42 Posts
November 15 2011 07:26 GMT
#114
Cobalt,

its not winner stays style right?

its that original thing right?

A1 v A2
B1 v B2 like this
Good Luck Enabled
sheaRZerg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States613 Posts
November 15 2011 09:11 GMT
#115
Team 8 is in the league. Oh shi....

+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry. Not a good joke.
"Dude, just don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean." -Sean Plott
Snipinpanda
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 09:43:20
November 15 2011 09:16 GMT
#116
I'd be willing to help out a team with getting better or whatnot, but I don't really have time or effort to do much more.
I'm snipin_panda on iccup.

Also, I don't see why it can't be more than 8 teams.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
November 15 2011 09:55 GMT
#117
Yes, I can practice all my non-mirrors ^^.

By the way, guys from Team 1, you can reach me through TL's TS3 room or skype.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
November 15 2011 10:00 GMT
#118
I am pumped for this In SC2 I was only the manager of a team, tho I really love to play on "high" pressure situations like CWs.

Can we rename our "team"?^^

Is this starting next saturday 10 am EST (this is 5 pm CET, am I right) ?

glhfgg
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 01:11:42
November 15 2011 12:35 GMT
#119
Rank: D-/D (I used to be D+/C- before SC2 LOL)
ICCUP account: sGs.TheAntZ
Race: Protoss/Zerg
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
November 15 2011 12:59 GMT
#120
TEAM 3 HWATING!
Man im psyched. All in team 3 - check your PMs, cause you´ve got one (from derp)
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1548
RotterdaM947
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1548
RotterdaM 947
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC 183
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 105
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 77
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2728
Shuttle 502
Dewaltoss 130
910 68
Mind 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3833
pashabiceps1197
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
Grubby4244
summit1g1775
Beastyqt756
shahzam472
mouzStarbuck400
ToD199
C9.Mang0157
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 202
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 16
• 80smullet 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade303
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.