• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:30
CEST 13:30
KST 20:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8980 users

Ahzz FPVODs - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Tuke
Profile Joined January 2009
Finland1666 Posts
May 06 2009 19:28 GMT
#61
You are the man ahzz, those will help everyone
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #42
Re-Play-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Dominican Republic825 Posts
May 06 2009 21:47 GMT
#62
keep up with the good work ^^
AHzz Can you do a General Tips in PvZ and PvT and PvP
lie Stylish have??

i would be very good for us

thanks!!!
P1: Best rank? P2:1st time iccup, P1:really? P1 looks at the account of P2 WOW B+ last season ^^
Zerg_Sasuke
Profile Joined June 2008
176 Posts
May 10 2009 21:08 GMT
#63
Will there EVER be any ZvZ fpvods ??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
^^
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
May 12 2009 14:14 GMT
#64
The problem with making ZvZ's are these:
I mainly play zvt zvp pvz
I'd have to 'offrace' on iccup if I wanted to get it
It's hard to get a good recording
I dont want to post games where I beat someone who's far worse than me
Neivler
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Norway911 Posts
May 12 2009 15:06 GMT
#65
Ahzz u are the best! You should do this more often
I pwn noobs
Myst-
Profile Joined May 2009
United States96 Posts
May 12 2009 15:31 GMT
#66
Could we get a standard ZvP 5 Hatch Hydra-Muta on Destination? Thanks!
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
May 12 2009 18:41 GMT
#67
Love your vods Ahzz, and I know it might get me shot, but I've been watching them since you first got on SC2GG.
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
May 12 2009 18:49 GMT
#68
Awesome!
I have watched your previous FPVODS and they´ve helped me alot. thanks!
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
Neivler
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Norway911 Posts
May 12 2009 19:33 GMT
#69
As someone posted in ur channel, can you make a vod vs mech. I want to see how you handle the new type of terran play
I pwn noobs
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
May 12 2009 21:48 GMT
#70
yeah I plan on covering mech and common neo sauron soon enough... I had two recordings but some parts of them messed up a bit
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-12 22:15:53
May 12 2009 22:09 GMT
#71
awesome. Thanks

edit- you said you got some training and you're getting better in all matchups especially zvp? Who is teaching you? How are they teaching you? Just mass gaming certain matchups on certain maps? Or are you practicing mechanics and micro on build vs build?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
ForTheSwarm
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States556 Posts
May 12 2009 23:40 GMT
#72
Great videos Ahzz!

My game has improved so much, just by watching your games. I really like your patient and intelligent playing style.

Keep pumping out these videos please!

Whenever I see a dropship, my asshole tingles, because it knows whats coming... - TheAntZ
erin[go]bragh
Profile Joined December 2008
United States815 Posts
May 13 2009 00:09 GMT
#73
Can't get enough of Monotone Zerg.

Keep up the great work!
JulyZerg! by.hero, effOrt, KTY.
knightpraetor
Profile Joined October 2008
United States180 Posts
June 15 2009 15:53 GMT
#74
how are you supposed to counter speedlot rushes? I get mixed information on this, because one guide says not to get mutas since they won't pop in time..yet i just watched a pro match in which jaedong slaughters a +1 speedlot attack with muta + ling on desti. Was the protoss just late in his timing?
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-15 16:34:15
June 15 2009 16:30 GMT
#75
if you do normal neo sauron, which is 3 hat lair (be sure not to start your 1st gas too late! its a common noobie mistake. Start it right after ur 3rd hat or so), and you make spire asap, you will have no problems with getting mutas just before they attack. However, you probably shouldnt do this too often unless you know they're going to do that. Usually a clear sign is that they start early +1 (nobody does that anymore) and secondly, their 2nd gas is usually very late because they dont really need it. often even only fast +1 means he will do it, maybe a bit later though.
Also, get 2 sunks to your exps to be 100% safe and secure. If you have good muta micro, its pretty much gg from there cuz archons will die to mutas.

EDIT:

Oh right, it's been a while since I did an fpvod. The reason for this is that I'm working full time atm and I have trouble finding good times to commentate on my games. However, I have several fpvods recorded, I just need to add my monotone voice to them.

Many people have also been asking for a vod where I play vs 2 gate protoss... I do have such a vod, but the problem is that the colors screwed up in it. (I forgot to turn camtasia recording off. all units show clearly etc, its just that the colors look really weird). My question is, should I still do it, even though the colors are way off?
stafu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1196 Posts
June 15 2009 16:42 GMT
#76
Not in my opinion. Inverted/weird colours make it too hard and confusing to follow (or at least that's been the case for me with live streams & etc.).
ForTheSwarm
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States556 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-15 16:44:23
June 15 2009 16:42 GMT
#77
On May 13 2009 06:48 Ahzz wrote:
yeah I plan on covering mech and common neo sauron soon enough... I had two recordings but some parts of them messed up a bit


I know this is an old post I'm quoting, but you definitely need to get some videos out on countering mech. It seems like every D Iccup terran now days thinks it is the best thing since the invention of medics, and I keep losing to it, even after scouting it in advance.

Thanks for the FPVODs though, they're really informative

EDIT: Spelling
Whenever I see a dropship, my asshole tingles, because it knows whats coming... - TheAntZ
ShinyGerbil
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada519 Posts
June 15 2009 16:56 GMT
#78
yeah altered colours give me a headache >_> and they really make the game hard to follow. I think your time would be better spent completing commentaries for your other videos.

Also now that I have the chance, I'd like you thank you for really helping me and hundreds of other zergs with the logic of Starcraft, you truly developed my game by leaps and bounds.
[s]savior[/s] jaedong fighting! // member of LighT eSports
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
June 15 2009 17:20 GMT
#79
I will definately cover zvt vs mech when I next release vods... also possibly 1-2 pvz, and some zvp. (I dont have any especially good zvp's)
Dromar
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States2145 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-15 18:23:31
June 15 2009 18:23 GMT
#80
On June 16 2009 01:30 Ahzz wrote:
Many people have also been asking for a vod where I play vs 2 gate protoss... I do have such a vod, but the problem is that the colors screwed up in it. (I forgot to turn camtasia recording off. all units show clearly etc, its just that the colors look really weird). My question is, should I still do it, even though the colors are way off?


If you think there's some really good information in there, you could just record a replay of the game. Not as good as FPVOD, but at least it's something.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko357
SpeCial 120
ProTech108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16440
firebathero 1928
Bisu 1055
Hyuk 714
Horang2 561
BeSt 278
Larva 209
Mini 198
Light 162
EffOrt 159
[ Show more ]
Soma 126
Leta 93
Barracks 92
Mong 76
ZerO 72
Rush 71
Killer 50
Pusan 49
Snow 48
Shinee 40
Sea.KH 36
Sharp 36
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 33
Aegong 30
Mind 29
zelot 26
Yoon 26
Sexy 25
Bale 19
sorry 19
Sacsri 17
Noble 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 151
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss890
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1154
crisheroes1081
Other Games
gofns33880
singsing2021
olofmeister1368
B2W.Neo259
Livibee104
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream213
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH145
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 30m
OSC
10h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 30m
Online Event
23h 30m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.