• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:32
CEST 20:32
KST 03:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8384 users

Ahzz FPVODs - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
April 30 2009 21:11 GMT
#21
Ahzz...
You're a beast
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
April 30 2009 21:38 GMT
#22
<3 you Ahzz, these vods are amazing
drinking
Profile Joined December 2008
Philippines281 Posts
April 30 2009 21:41 GMT
#23
Hey there Ahzz ! I have watched your awesome VODs and I subscribed it on YT.
I'm just wondering, in your ZvP MU on Sin Chupung-Ryeong. I saw you skipped spire and proceed to go hive tech. Can you give insights on whether when to build spire or not to build spire.Thanks.
Anyways, nice VODs Ahzz :D
-Cheers
Try not. Do or do not.
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
April 30 2009 22:14 GMT
#24
On May 01 2009 06:41 drinking wrote:
Hey there Ahzz ! I have watched your awesome VODs and I subscribed it on YT.
I'm just wondering, in your ZvP MU on Sin Chupung-Ryeong. I saw you skipped spire and proceed to go hive tech. Can you give insights on whether when to build spire or not to build spire.Thanks.
Anyways, nice VODs Ahzz :D
-Cheers

omg I meant to cover this in fpvod but I forgot. Basically I WOULD have made quicker spire but I felt like I needed every last piece of mineral to units at that time, so I made an gamble; hoping he doesnt make drops (map doesnt favor it anyway), and start it a bit later. I did start spire in fact (at natural) but that was after I already had ultras I think.
Normally I'd make spire quicker yes, but over here I felt like even 8 zerglings will make a difference, so I took a gamble
drinking
Profile Joined December 2008
Philippines281 Posts
April 30 2009 22:20 GMT
#25
thanks for the reply, Ahzz. Yeah I spotted your spire after you tech to hive. So you meant that it depends on the map if it favors drops. Therefore, if the map favors drops, you make a spire quicker, otherwise later. Correct me if I am wrong here, Ahzz. thanks
-Cheers
Try not. Do or do not.
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
April 30 2009 23:02 GMT
#26
well, yes, however you also make it earlier in general. In my game I felt like I couldnt spend a single penny even on spire. If you have that kind of situation and map doesnt favor drops, you might gamble and not make a spire. if you have the money to spare, you make spire before hive tho most of the time.
EsX_Raptor
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2802 Posts
April 30 2009 23:25 GMT
#27
I N S A N E

Finally some Zerg action!
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
April 30 2009 23:26 GMT
#28
YOU BACK I LOVE YOU :D
Liquid | SKT
wiesel
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany727 Posts
April 30 2009 23:30 GMT
#29
Great work, thanks Ahzz!
Zerg_Sasuke
Profile Joined June 2008
176 Posts
April 30 2009 23:55 GMT
#30
Why there are no zvz vods ?
^^
n-o0O-b
Profile Joined April 2009
United States54 Posts
May 01 2009 00:32 GMT
#31
He probably plays PvZ instead?
Murdoink
Profile Joined March 2009
Chile1219 Posts
May 01 2009 00:52 GMT
#32
Nice, thanks!
SNARF HWAITING
ultramagnetics
Profile Joined March 2009
Poland215 Posts
May 01 2009 03:22 GMT
#33
Thank you so much!! I have been watching them on youtube and they are helping me a lot with pvz.
exkgb
Profile Joined September 2005
United States504 Posts
May 01 2009 03:34 GMT
#34
thanks to Ahzz, this is seriously awesome because it doesn't seem like you have 400 APM yet your play is extremely "fluid" and things just seems to fall into place. The commentary is helpful too. This is of great help to "average gamers" like myself.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
May 01 2009 05:30 GMT
#35
Basically I make FPVODS of my games, and commentate on them afterwards with monotone emotionless voice. yay.


:D

<3 Ahzz!!!
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
omninmo
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2349 Posts
May 01 2009 05:38 GMT
#36
anychance you can put these on filefront or some other non-youtube avenue? that would be great
t3tsubo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada682 Posts
May 01 2009 06:28 GMT
#37
thank you ahzz - your fpvods are amazing!
you are a great teacher, which begs the question who are you getting taught by that is making you improve so much in such a short time?
PS. us protoss players would love some more PvZ and PvT vods =P
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
May 01 2009 07:15 GMT
#38
On May 01 2009 08:55 Zerg_Sasuke wrote:
Why there are no zvz vods ?


Ahzz just doesn't ZvZ. Never has as long as I've known him.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
May 01 2009 07:26 GMT
#39
On May 01 2009 14:38 omninmo wrote:
anychance you can put these on filefront or some other non-youtube avenue? that would be great

I will do that eventually. Probably not in the near future, but I have plans on getting these uploaded in high quality and as whole instead of parts.

On May 01 2009 16:15 vx70GTOJudgexv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2009 08:55 Zerg_Sasuke wrote:
Why there are no zvz vods ?


Ahzz just doesn't ZvZ. Never has as long as I've known him.

Yep, I just like PvZ much more, and im better with it too (not that my zvz is bad, if I happen to record an fpvod of a zvz thats decent, I'll post it for sure)
SilentNoodle
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia290 Posts
May 01 2009 07:56 GMT
#40
Ahzz is my idol *sparkly eyes*
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 279
ProTech165
BRAT_OK 48
MindelVK 28
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25898
Shuttle 679
Hyuk 167
White-Ra 103
Dewaltoss 102
firebathero 74
Trap 50
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 19
Bale 18
[ Show more ]
Rock 17
Shine 17
Dota 2
Gorgc9391
qojqva1608
Counter-Strike
fl0m1704
Fnx 839
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1323
Khaldor1286
Grubby984
Liquid`Hasu453
Other Games
summit1g3048
FrodaN1756
Beastyqt549
XBOCT291
Mlord291
ArmadaUGS196
C9.Mang0161
QueenE84
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH322
• StrangeGG 69
• Hinosc 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie848
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 28m
Online Event
16h 28m
FEL
21h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.