• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9138 users

Ahzz FPVODs - Page 6

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
pN]Reaper[
Profile Joined March 2009
Romania7 Posts
June 27 2009 13:05 GMT
#101
Hey Ahzz.

First of all, i've learned to play Z following your guide and using your hotkeys, so it's safe to say i really play by your style.

I was wondering, do you still use 0-5 for hatches, and macro taking your hand off your mouse? I've read it a lot of places that you should never take your hand of your mouse during play.
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
June 27 2009 13:11 GMT
#102
On June 27 2009 22:05 pN]Reaper[ wrote:
Hey Ahzz.

First of all, i've learned to play Z following your guide and using your hotkeys, so it's safe to say i really play by your style.

I was wondering, do you still use 0-5 for hatches, and macro taking your hand off your mouse? I've read it a lot of places that you should never take your hand of your mouse during play.


I've watched Machine pull his mouse hand off briefly before in games, so I don't think it's necessarily bad to do that.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
July 03 2009 13:58 GMT
#103
Hi there, updated again. There's a mutalisk micro tutorial basically on how to micro vs scourges etc, and then a ZvT vs terran mech build.
Clearly terran mech is far more than what I can cover in just one video, so I'll do another one later on.

We'll see when I get another chance at this, I've been quite busy, so I get a chance less than once a week to do these commentaries.
knightpraetor
Profile Joined October 2008
United States180 Posts
July 06 2009 02:41 GMT
#104
realized a lot watching your tvz mech vod. I basically go crazy when i lose my nat when i could just pull back to my main sunken up and build units from all hatches and then finish the game. I'm throwing a lot of matches in suicidal defense of my natural
ForTheSwarm
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States556 Posts
July 06 2009 05:00 GMT
#105
AHZZ! Thanks for doing a ZvT mech VOD!
Whenever I see a dropship, my asshole tingles, because it knows whats coming... - TheAntZ
nAi.PrOtOsS
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada784 Posts
July 06 2009 05:46 GMT
#106
Thanks for the vod, there great! keep up the good work.
Probe.
Profile Joined May 2009
United States877 Posts
July 06 2009 06:49 GMT
#107
Thanks Ahzz. Your vods are incredibly useful / helpful.
meow
Phlatline
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Croatia176 Posts
July 08 2009 17:03 GMT
#108
watched them all, great FPVODs
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
July 12 2009 09:47 GMT
#109
Added another ZvT game vs terran mech. ZvP neo sauron fpvod also coming soon.
Neivler
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Norway911 Posts
July 12 2009 12:23 GMT
#110
On July 12 2009 18:47 Ahzz wrote:
Added another ZvT game vs terran mech. ZvP neo sauron fpvod also coming soon.


YEAH! Waited a loong time for the neo sauron vod!!
I pwn noobs
Re-Play-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Dominican Republic825 Posts
July 12 2009 12:56 GMT
#111
On July 12 2009 18:47 Ahzz wrote:
Added another ZvT game vs terran mech. ZvP neo sauron fpvod also coming soon.


i like your fpvods but
what about PvP and PVT??? General tips maybe
P1: Best rank? P2:1st time iccup, P1:really? P1 looks at the account of P2 WOW B+ last season ^^
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
July 12 2009 13:02 GMT
#112
On July 12 2009 21:56 LuisMl8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2009 18:47 Ahzz wrote:
Added another ZvT game vs terran mech. ZvP neo sauron fpvod also coming soon.


i like your fpvods but
what about PvP and PVT??? General tips maybe

There is one PvT VOD which really covers most of the important points (in my opinion), though I suppose that more PvT VOD's would be better. As far as PvP goes, I dont feel like I'm good enough in it to make an fpvod with commentary. Sure I could say some things, and actually win against decent people, but only because I have more experience and better mechanics, not because I know a lot about the matchup. I don't want this, which is why atm its kind of unlikely for me to do PvP, TvT, TvP.
MannerMan
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
371 Posts
July 12 2009 15:14 GMT
#113
Thanks a lot for these!
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
July 17 2009 04:53 GMT
#114
eh, 2 new vods. Another zvt vs mech, and a neo sauron zvp.
LuDwig-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Italy1143 Posts
July 17 2009 05:12 GMT
#115
so u are as combat-ex? jk
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=120015&currentpage=98<--Search the HotBid's Post
Re-Play-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Dominican Republic825 Posts
July 17 2009 05:53 GMT
#116
On July 12 2009 22:02 Ahzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2009 21:56 LuisMl8 wrote:
On July 12 2009 18:47 Ahzz wrote:
Added another ZvT game vs terran mech. ZvP neo sauron fpvod also coming soon.


i like your fpvods but
what about PvP and PVT??? General tips maybe

There is one PvT VOD which really covers most of the important points (in my opinion), though I suppose that more PvT VOD's would be better. As far as PvP goes, I dont feel like I'm good enough in it to make an fpvod with commentary. Sure I could say some things, and actually win against decent people, but only because I have more experience and better mechanics, not because I know a lot about the matchup. I don't want this, which is why atm its kind of unlikely for me to do PvP, TvT, TvP.


i know what you mean, but for low level players like me (C-) you will help a lot
doing PvP PvT as well
the PVT you talked is a old game we want new strategies involved in new PvT vods
as well in PvZ

and thanks for you fpvods
P1: Best rank? P2:1st time iccup, P1:really? P1 looks at the account of P2 WOW B+ last season ^^
LuDwig-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Italy1143 Posts
July 17 2009 13:09 GMT
#117
OH man i subscribe ur channel..i hope ur vod will be usefull...if i have a question can i post it here?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=120015&currentpage=98<--Search the HotBid's Post
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
July 17 2009 14:06 GMT
#118
yea I will answer questions over here.
However, I always prefer people referring to my zerg guide / fpvods first.
Ingenol
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1328 Posts
July 17 2009 15:27 GMT
#119
I just wanted to thank you again for your Zerg FPVOD's. They are incredibly useful and your comments are always very insightful. Moreover, they are extremely entertaining!
Leg[end]
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States241 Posts
July 17 2009 19:47 GMT
#120
These are extremely helpful. Thanks again.
Legends Never Die ;;
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft321
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft321
Nina 90
ViBE76
SpeCial 65
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 168
Noble 79
Hyuk 61
NaDa 41
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm140
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox414
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4741
Khaldor628
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 814
shahzam597
JimRising 391
C9.Mang0298
KnowMe208
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King49
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21137
Other Games
• imaqtpie753
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 17m
Online Event
11h 17m
FEL
16h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.