• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:02
CEST 06:02
KST 13:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9133 users

[STPL] Map Contest - All Submissions

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-14 13:15:18
June 11 2020 08:02 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Here are all of the submissions we recieved for the STPL Map Contest. A huge thank you to everyone who submitted maps. The judging team will take a look at these with me and we'll move forward over the next 3 weeks in picking 5 maps from each catagory and then letting the creators know they've been selected so they can polish up their creations ready for the map test tournaments and then the final public vote!

Creators

+ Show Spoiler [Juanita] +


Standard
SCIONS KEEP
[image loading]
Map File https://easyupload.io/yk4znz


+ Show Spoiler [Mellow] +


Standard

Charmander 0.7
[image loading]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/704865571656695870/705081235294388294/4Charmander0.7.scm

Lost Templar 0.4
[image loading]
https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/704865571656695870/705081177043763370

Odyssey 0.7
[image loading]
https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/704865571656695870/705081320845607072

Blindside 0.2
[image loading]
https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/704865571656695870/705081274137706566

(2)APEX 0.0001
[image loading]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/704865571656695870/714213897246343349/2Apex_0.0001_RAW.scx

(2)BLUE LAGOON 0.9
[image loading]
https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/704865571656695870/717471309289750538

(2)Desert Dweller
[image loading]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/704865571656695870/714198979218243664/2Desert_Dwellers0.2.scx

(2)RoadRunner
[image loading]
https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/704865571656695870/717474707074580551

(4)Neo Python 0.2
[image loading]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/704865571656695870/715907124714012752/4Neo_Python_0.2.scm

(6)Aftershock 1.34 (Blizzard Classic Revamp)
[image loading]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/704865571656695870/714201019890008144/2CrystalCastles01.scx



+ Show Spoiler [Jukado] +


Experimental
Marshmallow Toast
[image loading]
https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/559868-map-2marshmallow-toast-2020-update

Gates Of Memphis
[image loading]
https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/559869-map-2gates-of-memphis



+ Show Spoiler [Gosomi] +


Standard

[image loading]
Map Name: (2)Deride 1.7 (2)디라이드 1.7
Map File https://blog.naver.com/dsjka101/221984470060

[image loading]
Map Name: (2)Salvation 1.8 (2)구원 1.8
Map File https://blog.naver.com/dsjka101/221984470060

[image loading]
Map Name: (2)Howling Ridge 1.08 (2)칼바람 능선 1.08
Map File https://blog.naver.com/dsjka101/221984470060

[image loading]
Map Name: (4)Tear of Goddess 1.65 (4)여신의 눈물 1.65
Map File https://blog.naver.com/dsjka101/221984470060

[image loading]
Map Name: (2)Paradise 1.6 (2)樂園 1.6
Map File https://blog.naver.com/dsjka101/221984470060

Experimental

(3)Fortune`s wheel 1.07 (3)운명의 수레바퀴 1.07
[image loading]
Map File https://blog.naver.com/dsjka101/221984470060

Map Name: (4)Hero`s Of The Storm 2.2 (4)히오스 2.2
[image loading]
Map File https://blog.naver.com/dsjka101/221984470060

(4)Rosen bridge 1.3 (4)로젠의 다리 1.3
[image loading]
Map File https://blog.naver.com/dsjka101/221984470060

(2)League of Legends 1.4 (2)리그오브레전드 1.4
[image loading]
Map File https://blog.naver.com/dsjka101/221984470060



+ Show Spoiler [StarV] +

Standard
Map Creator: StarV
SpaceX0.63
[image loading]
http://www.panschk.de/mappage/comments.php?mapid=5216

Final Judgement
[image loading]
http://www.panschk.de/mappage/comments.php?mapid=5218

Experimental
The Mambo
[image loading]
http://www.panschk.de/mappage/comments.php?mapid=5220



+ Show Spoiler [CharacteR] +

Standard
Static Shock
[image loading]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/701355438230470656/701633275143258112/1v1_Static_Shock_1.0.scm


+ Show Spoiler [routa] +

Experimental
TsoT
[image loading]



+ Show Spoiler [Eidolon] +


Experimental
[image loading]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/706300798400856125/709548571028095056/Erosion_0.95.scx







FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
M3t4PhYzX
Profile Joined March 2019
Poland4289 Posts
June 11 2020 19:20 GMT
#2
Charmander and Desert Dweller are absolutely amazing.

I really hope they will make it in. Would love to see some games played on them.
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
June 11 2020 22:35 GMT
#3
rosen bridge is looking interesting, while crystal castle doesn't even have any starting locations? :D
LML
Jukado
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
805 Posts
June 11 2020 22:47 GMT
#4
May I make a suggestion, would it be a good idea to put each mappers collection into a spoiler tag please?
For example put all of MellOw's maps into one spoiler, and put all of Gosomi's maps into another etc.
I think that would be really useful in making the OP easier to read.

Id like to put my 2 maps (Marshmallow Toast and Gates Of Memphis) into the experimental category please. They are both semi-island maps and Gates Of Memphis is also a half and half map. Theres no picture of Marshmallow Toast in the OP at the moment so Ill post it here:
+ Show Spoiler +
Marshmallow Toast
[image loading]

Gates Of Memphis
[image loading]

But perhaps consider just picking the maps you want the most, dont worry too much about if they are standard or experimental.

Its been 2 and a half weeks since the deadline, another 3 weeks of waiting in suspense!
btw I noticed Deride version 1.8 is available:
http://www.panschk.de/mappage/comments.php?mapid=5232

-----------------------------------------

May I ask the mapmakers to reveal to us which of their own maps they would most like to see played.
MellOw which are your 3 favourite maps out of your own submissions?
Gosomi which are your 3 favourite maps out of your own?
Star Tale Public Domain project. Maps: (2)Gates Of Memphis, (2)Marshmallow Toast, (4)Bubbles, (4)Clay Fields, (6)Numbskull Desert. Also the Vaylu Public Domain Tileset. Also Ramp Palettes, Brood War guides and some fun stuff. Links in my profile
JungleTerrain
Profile Joined January 2012
Chile799 Posts
June 12 2020 01:30 GMT
#5
Nice, I really like deride and paradise. I think deride could be much better with some bigger edits, I feel like the space isn’t used well in some areas. But good potential. Howling abyss has some ugly tile spam and some unnecessary neutral units imo. I haven’t taken a good look at the 4 player maps yet. I think one trend I see in a portion of the maps is that there are a lot of bases that look awkward. Maybe they won’t be that bad when checked through gameplay testing but I’d encourage map makers to ask players for feedback on how mains/nats feel. It’s cool to see so many new maps and map makers willing to try unconventional setups.
www.broodwarmaps.net
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
June 13 2020 11:53 GMT
#6
I've updated the OP, I do apologise for the mess it was in before, hopefully it's a bit better now!
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Gosomi
Profile Joined February 2019
53 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-13 23:42:20
June 13 2020 23:41 GMT
#7
On June 13 2020 20:53 Qikz wrote:
I've updated the OP, I do apologise for the mess it was in before, hopefully it's a bit better now!


hello!

I always feel thankful to you.

I applied (Hero`s of the storm 2.2 <- standard.) I want to fix this.

And there is a question.

Do you select five for each field? Or is it a total of 5 selected in all fields?

Ex) standard 1,2,3,4,5 & Experimental 1,2,3,4,5 Or stand + exper 1,2,3,4,5

And is there a limited map that can be paid per person? I think I submitted too much.
MeIIOw
Profile Joined April 2020
United States83 Posts
June 14 2020 09:43 GMT
#8
Great submissions everyone!
@Gosomi, your design and decoration is beautiful!

My favorite maps (of mine) are Odyssey, Lost Templar, and Charmander. Odyssey and Charmander have have quiet a bit of play on them and they play really well. I would consider Charmander to be experimental since it has two ramps entering the main base.


On June 12 2020 07:35 LML wrote:
rosen bridge is looking interesting, while crystal castle doesn't even have any starting locations? :D


Ah.. I didn't even realize I missed one of those.. If it makes it in i will do quiet a bit of play testing on it. You get the concept though. ;D


GL HF!!~~
remember that time idra was winning and he rage quit?
MeIIOw
Profile Joined April 2020
United States83 Posts
June 14 2020 09:49 GMT
#9
*** I have also been informed that the map name RoadRunner is already taken. Help me think of a cool name! >_<
remember that time idra was winning and he rage quit?
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
June 14 2020 10:22 GMT
#10
On June 14 2020 08:41 Gosomi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2020 20:53 Qikz wrote:
I've updated the OP, I do apologise for the mess it was in before, hopefully it's a bit better now!


hello!

I always feel thankful to you.

I applied (Hero`s of the storm 2.2 <- standard.) I want to fix this.

And there is a question.

Do you select five for each field? Or is it a total of 5 selected in all fields?

Ex) standard 1,2,3,4,5 & Experimental 1,2,3,4,5 Or stand + exper 1,2,3,4,5

And is there a limited map that can be paid per person? I think I submitted too much.


Have you got a link to 2.2 image? I've got the download of 2.2 in the folder I've sent Freakling.

It's 5 per catagory so 5 standard and 5 experiemental. You haven't submitted too many, its ok :D
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
M3t4PhYzX
Profile Joined March 2019
Poland4289 Posts
June 14 2020 10:58 GMT
#11
Paradise also looking really cool, now that I thought about it for a bit. Yeah, some really great entries right there.
Gosomi
Profile Joined February 2019
53 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-14 12:47:07
June 14 2020 12:46 GMT
#12
On June 14 2020 19:22 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2020 08:41 Gosomi wrote:
On June 13 2020 20:53 Qikz wrote:
I've updated the OP, I do apologise for the mess it was in before, hopefully it's a bit better now!


hello!

I always feel thankful to you.

I applied (Hero`s of the storm 2.2 <- standard.) I want to fix this.

And there is a question.

Do you select five for each field? Or is it a total of 5 selected in all fields?

Ex) standard 1,2,3,4,5 & Experimental 1,2,3,4,5 Or stand + exper 1,2,3,4,5

And is there a limited map that can be paid per person? I think I submitted too much.


Have you got a link to 2.2 image? I've got the download of 2.2 in the folder I've sent Freakling.

It's 5 per catagory so 5 standard and 5 experiemental. You haven't submitted too many, its ok :D


[image loading]

'standard '

Hero`s of the storms

Here is a picture.

thanks!
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-14 12:58:36
June 14 2020 12:58 GMT
#13
The game is called "Heroes of the Storm" btw.
LML
FakeFin
Profile Joined December 2018
Germany392 Posts
June 14 2020 13:00 GMT
#14
On June 14 2020 18:49 MeIIOw wrote:
*** I have also been informed that the map name RoadRunner is already taken. Help me think of a cool name! >_<

StreetSprinter
MeIIOw
Profile Joined April 2020
United States83 Posts
June 14 2020 19:15 GMT
#15
On June 14 2020 22:00 FakeFin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2020 18:49 MeIIOw wrote:
*** I have also been informed that the map name RoadRunner is already taken. Help me think of a cool name! >_<

StreetSprinter



Thanks! I will switch it to (2)Street Fighter
remember that time idra was winning and he rage quit?
MeIIOw
Profile Joined April 2020
United States83 Posts
June 22 2020 02:27 GMT
#16
the anticipation is real... wonder how many people are following this?
remember that time idra was winning and he rage quit?
Eidolonic
Profile Joined June 2020
29 Posts
June 22 2020 14:56 GMT
#17
On June 22 2020 11:27 MeIIOw wrote:
the anticipation is real... wonder how many people are following this?


Just wanted to say your submissions are amazing. Can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into your designs. Nicely done.
CharactR
Profile Joined January 2020
Canada113 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-27 18:08:22
June 27 2020 18:05 GMT
#18
I'd also submitted a 4 player map called underworld at the same time i had submitted static but it's not listed here.
I kind of lost motivation anyway because a lot of my attempts so far at making bw maps have been kinda meh/not great.

On a more positive note:
Good luck to everyone else who has entered :D
Creator of ladder maps: Altitude LE, Undercurrent (2v2), Crimson Research Lab (2v2), Sandstorm (3v3), Lexiphanicism (4v4), Floodplain (4v4)
MelLOw[bwL]
Profile Joined September 2018
United States36 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-08 05:07:31
July 08 2020 05:04 GMT
#19
Update on my map Blindside 0.54
<DOWNLOAD HERE >


[image loading]


Download: http://www.panschk.de/mappage/comments.php?mapid=5236
Check out my art: www.instagram.com/chazlake
MeIIOw
Profile Joined April 2020
United States83 Posts
July 08 2020 05:50 GMT
#20
Stat: Blindside rush distance is 60 seconds from nexus to nexus.
remember that time idra was winning and he rage quit?
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft410
RuFF_SC2 214
Nina 85
-ZergGirl 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2182
Bale 20
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 9
sorry 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1170
taco 410
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox774
Other Games
summit1g8698
JimRising 742
Day[9].tv473
WinterStarcraft312
C9.Mang0281
Sick148
Maynarde146
Livibee142
ViBE103
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick926
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota234
League of Legends
• Stunt303
Other Games
• Day9tv473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 58m
Stellar Fest
8h 58m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.