• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:12
CEST 11:12
KST 18:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6740 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 77

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 211 Next
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
May 19 2023 12:20 GMT
#1521
On May 19 2023 08:05 Matias_SC wrote:
ban request: GosuNinja
reason: leaving after the countdown
evidence: https://imgur.com/a/7K80lvS


are you want play alone?.. lets ban all normal players. you will best after.
its not system for him. he is a real player.
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
May 19 2023 14:28 GMT
#1522
since the beginning (big bang) there are rules. now I'm asking you @patetique(interesting nickname you choose) why they are created. to be broken or to be fallow? when a rule is broken you have to face the punishment whatever it is but you have to face it otherwise you will keep doing/breaking the rule. are you with me so far? now. some people after they have their punishment they will follow the rules others they don't so they have to face again the punishment. people with brains don't break the rules again and they will obey.
Now regarding our rules GosuNinja breaks the rule so he has to face the punishment, what do you think will happen after that? Option 1 he looks elsewhere to play this game where he can make whatever he wants or Option 2 he will make a second account and work hard for his 50 victories and then when he will be able to play on bots what do you think he will break the rules again? I'm telling you 99% he won't! do you want to give you some examples of people that have a second account and they don't break the rules again? including me, I have an account banned for killing my team
now to answer your question I think you will find the answer up, players always will be and I know I'm not the best and I'm not playing to be the best I'm playing for fun and relax after a long day of work
PS Don't be a "patetique" and use your brain
zooace1
Profile Joined May 2023
16 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-19 15:53:07
May 19 2023 14:52 GMT
#1523
Matias you sound like a joke. GosuNinja is a good player i have never seen him to leave after count down or break a rool if it has happened probably was an incident or for a normal reason i see in your prtscreen that someplayers are red and yellow probably there has been big lag, zertul before 2-3 days lagged as hell. A lot of people have left games for many reasons some leave all the time even after count down and they are still playing. Or lets ban all good players cos some noob say so who is even banned probably for a lot bigger shits. And btw you are in contraversy or you are with no brains - " peope with brains no break the rools" , " i break the rools and got banned. " Noob then go play vs computers or game for noobs why play ranked ? ( the real fun is if you are good, you waisting your time you will stay in one place not grow on sc like in your life do one and the same cos its more easy and no balls. For good player 50 wins easy 1-2 days play not all the time.
eagleeye15
Profile Joined December 2021
47 Posts
May 19 2023 16:03 GMT
#1524
Please ban GosuNinja
Reason: Leaving after the countdown
evidence screenshot can be provided if necessary
zooace1
Profile Joined May 2023
16 Posts
May 19 2023 16:40 GMT
#1525
EagleEye = DoubleHeagle another noob who was banned for breaking the rool is reporting players. Seems he envy to good players cos he to noob. " Lets all noobs make 10 accounts here in the forum and spam and report all players cos we can't play well and have time to waist.
kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
May 19 2023 18:18 GMT
#1526
Will there be more bots? Pretty long to wait for new games lately.
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
May 19 2023 19:20 GMT
#1527
On May 19 2023 23:28 Matias_SC wrote:
since the beginning (big bang) there are rules. now I'm asking you @patetique(interesting nickname you choose) why they are created. to be broken or to be fallow? when a rule is broken you have to face the punishment whatever it is but you have to face it otherwise you will keep doing/breaking the rule. are you with me so far? now. some people after they have their punishment they will follow the rules others they don't so they have to face again the punishment. people with brains don't break the rules again and they will obey.
Now regarding our rules GosuNinja breaks the rule so he has to face the punishment, what do you think will happen after that? Option 1 he looks elsewhere to play this game where he can make whatever he wants or Option 2 he will make a second account and work hard for his 50 victories and then when he will be able to play on bots what do you think he will break the rules again? I'm telling you 99% he won't! do you want to give you some examples of people that have a second account and they don't break the rules again? including me, I have an account banned for killing my team
now to answer your question I think you will find the answer up, players always will be and I know I'm not the best and I'm not playing to be the best I'm playing for fun and relax after a long day of work
PS Don't be a "patetique" and use your brain


I think (i hope) you already get unswers.. im not alone.
this Ninja.. its fine boy, who try to play better when he can real)) sometimes to much words, sometimes another problems BUT like with everybody. he is a good player.
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
May 19 2023 19:45 GMT
#1528
It's funny how the people who always go themselves and then report back to people who have done it once or twice.
Gosuninja is Mannerd player pls dont ban him.
eagleeye15
Profile Joined December 2021
47 Posts
May 19 2023 21:20 GMT
#1529
On May 20 2023 04:45 beWaterMyFriend78 wrote:
It's funny how the people who always go themselves and then report back to people who have done it once or twice.
Gosuninja is Mannerd player pls dont ban him.



My messages here are not for you, they are for the admins who run this operation.

Now get a life!
eagleeye15
Profile Joined December 2021
47 Posts
May 19 2023 21:36 GMT
#1530
On May 20 2023 01:40 zooace1 wrote:
EagleEye = DoubleHeagle another noob who was banned for breaking the rool is reporting players. Seems he envy to good players cos he to noob. " Lets all noobs make 10 accounts here in the forum and spam and report all players cos we can't play well and have time to waist.



People who have been playing Starcraft for over 20 years are still below S rank level. Now is there any problem if I started playing starcraft a little less than a year now and I'm a noob? I'm not jealous and I'm not an F or E rank player by any means, but I'm a solid D and sometimes C rank player. So God knows what your point is. I have become a disciplined player and I respect the rules and the activity that the creators have implemented with tremendous effort and dedication to date. Now, whenever I see someone breaking the rules, I'll report them here. None of us are above the law and rules exist for a reason. If anyone brakes them they should be prosecuted.

So get a life too!
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
May 19 2023 22:47 GMT
#1531
On May 20 2023 06:36 eagleeye15 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2023 01:40 zooace1 wrote:
EagleEye = DoubleHeagle another noob who was banned for breaking the rool is reporting players. Seems he envy to good players cos he to noob. " Lets all noobs make 10 accounts here in the forum and spam and report all players cos we can't play well and have time to waist.



People who have been playing Starcraft for over 20 years are still below S rank level. Now is there any problem if I started playing starcraft a little less than a year now and I'm a noob? I'm not jealous and I'm not an F or E rank player by any means, but I'm a solid D and sometimes C rank player. So God knows what your point is. I have become a disciplined player and I respect the rules and the activity that the creators have implemented with tremendous effort and dedication to date. Now, whenever I see someone breaking the rules, I'll report them here. None of us are above the law and rules exist for a reason. If anyone brakes them they should be prosecuted.

So get a life too!


but pls. do not confuse randomness and regularity..
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
May 19 2023 22:50 GMT
#1532
On May 20 2023 04:45 beWaterMyFriend78 wrote:
It's funny how the people who always go themselves and then report back to people who have done it once or twice.
Gosuninja is Mannerd player pls dont ban him.


oh, bruce lee you should shout your mouth! do you remember your report to xebek killing team? do you remember his reason for doing that? on BGH you cannot say to your team to not make a base in your base because you don't have enough minerals...really? more than that you have an expo. but you reported and he was banned...he was making just one mistake with a reason...and he was not killing your base, just a few probes...so bruce lee(he said be water, my friend) shout your mouth!
GosuNinja is NOT a mannered player, I have a lot of screens with his bm
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
May 19 2023 22:55 GMT
#1533
On May 19 2023 23:52 zooace1 wrote:
Matias you sound like a joke. GosuNinja is a good player i have never seen him to leave after count down or break a rool if it has happened probably was an incident or for a normal reason i see in your prtscreen that someplayers are red and yellow probably there has been big lag, zertul before 2-3 days lagged as hell. A lot of people have left games for many reasons some leave all the time even after count down and they are still playing. Or lets ban all good players cos some noob say so who is even banned probably for a lot bigger shits. And btw you are in contraversy or you are with no brains - " peope with brains no break the rools" , " i break the rools and got banned. " Noob then go play vs computers or game for noobs why play ranked ? ( the real fun is if you are good, you waisting your time you will stay in one place not grow on sc like in your life do one and the same cos its more easy and no balls. For good player 50 wins easy 1-2 days play not all the time.


Question: why zooace was banned?
Answer: I reported him for the same reason
now I know you have another account and you have good behaviour. See what bann can make to a player with bad manners? Now you are a law-abiding citizen/player. Cheers!
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
May 19 2023 23:00 GMT
#1534
On May 20 2023 04:20 patetique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2023 23:28 Matias_SC wrote:
since the beginning (big bang) there are rules. now I'm asking you @patetique(interesting nickname you choose) why they are created. to be broken or to be fallow? when a rule is broken you have to face the punishment whatever it is but you have to face it otherwise you will keep doing/breaking the rule. are you with me so far? now. some people after they have their punishment they will follow the rules others they don't so they have to face again the punishment. people with brains don't break the rules again and they will obey.
Now regarding our rules GosuNinja breaks the rule so he has to face the punishment, what do you think will happen after that? Option 1 he looks elsewhere to play this game where he can make whatever he wants or Option 2 he will make a second account and work hard for his 50 victories and then when he will be able to play on bots what do you think he will break the rules again? I'm telling you 99% he won't! do you want to give you some examples of people that have a second account and they don't break the rules again? including me, I have an account banned for killing my team
now to answer your question I think you will find the answer up, players always will be and I know I'm not the best and I'm not playing to be the best I'm playing for fun and relax after a long day of work
PS Don't be a "patetique" and use your brain


I think (i hope) you already get unswers.. im not alone.
this Ninja.. its fine boy, who try to play better when he can real)) sometimes to much words, sometimes another problems BUT like with everybody. he is a good player.


If you are a good driver, a really good driver but you make an accident and is your fault what do you think is better to get away because you are a good driver? don't get fined, and don't get points just because you are a good driver, is that what you suggest?
zooace1
Profile Joined May 2023
16 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-19 23:10:17
May 19 2023 23:03 GMT
#1535
ALL BOWLOW B RANK BIG NOOBS FOREVER DREAM ON NP! I can make 100 ZooAce Acs np when you need salt for no brain shits you will take it. repported you, you got banned Matia$ : D :D :D noob Kid anyway i started play bot not long ago so it doesn't matter to. I didn't even know about the roolz so i rapped some noobs in my team for doing dumb shit and been bm while no brain so i am not even sorry i am happy about it the took it and were punished for been dumb.

User was banned for this post.
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
May 19 2023 23:14 GMT
#1536
On May 20 2023 08:03 zooace1 wrote:
ALL BOWLOW B RANK BIG NOOBS FOREVER DREAM ON NP! I can make 100 ZooAce Acs np when you need salt for no brain shits you will take it. repported you, you got banned Matia$ : D :D :D noob Kid anyway i started play bot not long ago so it doesn't matter to. I didn't even know about the roolz so i rapped some noobs in my team for doing dumb shit and been bm while no brain so i am not even sorry i am happy about it the took it and were punished for been dumb.


when you are a soy boy you will die like a soy boy! now come on SC and play with Matia$ to see if he is banned, ok? And if he is not can you bend over?
now I'm in the lobby waiting for a game...I'm playing with Matia$
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
May 19 2023 23:39 GMT
#1537
On May 20 2023 08:03 zooace1 wrote:
ALL BOWLOW B RANK BIG NOOBS FOREVER DREAM ON NP! I can make 100 ZooAce Acs np when you need salt for no brain shits you will take it. repported you, you got banned Matia$ : D :D :D noob Kid anyway i started play bot not long ago so it doesn't matter to. I didn't even know about the roolz so i rapped some noobs in my team for doing dumb shit and been bm while no brain so i am not even sorry i am happy about it the took it and were punished for been dumb.


there are some people like you zooace aka GosuNinja that who can't be saved. you never apologise for your actions and use a lot of bad words to people without thinking for you the only thing that exists is starcraft and being the best but unfortunately, the champions have different minds, and you will never be a champion! you have no education nothing I feel pity for your parents! you are a peasant....just a peasant and dream to be someone but unfortunately, you can't be more than a peasant ...
zooace1
Profile Joined May 2023
16 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-20 00:06:19
May 19 2023 23:53 GMT
#1538
Hahahaha good imagination you know nothing about anyone online specialy presonaly but you can pretend whatever people here made fun of you already clown. GosuNinja beat rank 1 in this bot 2v3 and rank 5 2v3 with d rank ally and ZooAce beat many korean guys. I have nothing to proove on SC long ago and in life to just njoy and have fun. You clown.You even dont deserve more answers so dumb conversations with noobs you noob in talking like you noob in game and writing here to nb, this is pointless spam. I like to be kid from time to time for fun but your kid brain will stay forever at age of 4-5. If i write here or if i play bot i would prefer to report here only people that realy ruin the games leave often or kill ally for no reason and that kind of stuffs but what ever. Gl Hf ALL the noobs to - noob that growth at least are good noobs.
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
May 20 2023 00:34 GMT
#1539
Why should I keep my mouth shut? This is a forum so I can write something about it, if you don't like it then don't read it. But since you're even reacting to it...funny. Well I'd say empty words from you two.
zooace1
Profile Joined May 2023
16 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-20 01:35:56
May 20 2023 01:35 GMT
#1540
:D Whatever i just shared how i see it. Yeah its for writing so i writed, at some point feeled it pointles to read and answer specific stuffs so at least the good thing is that there was some funny. I didn't sayed that you should keep your mouth shut but if you want to ok np.
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3630
Leta 934
actioN 519
BeSt 403
Mong 135
Dewaltoss 109
Larva 105
sorry 85
Killer 83
sSak 43
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 40
ZergMaN 31
Bale 31
Aegong 25
NotJumperer 21
HiyA 14
yabsab 14
scan(afreeca) 6
Counter-Strike
byalli636
Other Games
summit1g9652
olofmeister1091
Happy297
Sick198
crisheroes194
Pyrionflax138
KnowMe103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos978
• Stunt387
Other Games
• WagamamaTV127
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 48m
Replay Cast
13h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.