• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:31
CEST 17:31
KST 00:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8085 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 76

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 211 Next
kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-11 18:23:26
May 11 2023 18:14 GMT
#1501
On May 12 2023 02:33 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Hi, I've banned BlueProtoss and Hellow_World. I've decided not to ban SCV_ready as the complaint author wanted to cancel his plead to ban him.

I'll look into other complaints when I'll have some more time.

Show nested quote +
On May 02 2023 18:55 kurrrak wrote:
On May 02 2023 11:27 eagleeye15 wrote:
I couldn't agree more with you patetique.
Let's not ban him then.

Please don't ban SCV_ready.


I've seen people being banned here for less, almost on anecdotal evidence. Doesn't matter if you're really guilty or it happened once, or by accident.

On the other side I've seen users ally-kill regularly and being untouchable, despite many reports.

So it's probably all about luck, especially now, when there are too many messages for admin to go through with proper analysis.



Could you name one nick of someone banned on anecdotal evidence and one nick of regular ally-killer who is not banned despite being reported?


Hi,

As for the latter I meant BlueProtoss who is banned at last.

As for the former I probably meant this post:
https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/558574-bgh-auto-balance-http-bghmmrcom?page=58#1159
Usually when someone gets banned, it is preceded by more screenshots or at least one more person confirming the bad behavior. I didn't see it in big-noobb and tofu_killer cases. But it's possible that I missed something, or there was some side research from You. If that was the case, I'm sorry for mislead.
das-mrt
Profile Joined April 2023
11 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-11 19:41:20
May 11 2023 19:37 GMT
#1502
Is there any game for Rank F? on https://bghmmr.com/about.php CDEF is on schedule, but all I see active is a "BGH3x3 BghMmr_BOT_X CDE" . Was F dropped from schedule?
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
May 11 2023 21:35 GMT
#1503
On May 12 2023 04:37 das-mrt wrote:
Is there any game for Rank F? on https://bghmmr.com/about.php CDEF is on schedule, but all I see active is a "BGH3x3 BghMmr_BOT_X CDE" . Was F dropped from schedule?


u can play:
4ranked
+50wins


patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
May 11 2023 22:03 GMT
#1504
On May 12 2023 02:33 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:

I'll look into other complaints when I'll have some more time.



I think u need help with it.

Your botsystrm to popularity, u cant drop it))
system need more moderation. and maybe, some finance (donats).
try to select helper for it. maybe two stages - premoderation (precheck) helper, and final moderation - you..

think about it pls.

Best regards.
zooace1
Profile Joined May 2023
16 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-11 23:41:58
May 11 2023 23:40 GMT
#1505
From 2 am all bots are not working. Thanks.
TimWakefield
Profile Joined April 2022
57 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-12 02:43:48
May 12 2023 02:36 GMT
#1506
On May 12 2023 02:33 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Hi, I've banned BlueProtoss and Hellow_World. I've decided not to ban SCV_ready as the complaint author wanted to cancel his plead to ban him.


Sorry for not being clearer and it’s probably too late now, but I had also canceled my request to ban Hellow_world. He didn’t seem to be the type to quit games on purpose as I was able to observe in many other games, so I suspect it was just a one-off accident. I only left my original post untouched just for evidence, in case it was to happen again.

Thank you for your time.
eagleeye15
Profile Joined December 2021
47 Posts
May 12 2023 23:43 GMT
#1507
Please ban creepycolony

Reason: leaving the game after it starts

Evidence:

[image loading]
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-18 08:45:23
May 13 2023 11:25 GMT
#1508
guys. sometimes, it happens with all users. ban - its for players not once or twice drop game, like blueprotos or some other. if u will ban all players, u will play alone soon.

P.S.
new nick of blueprotos - Reptile_style and one more - Scorpioon
screen for confirm (second screen not uploaded.. - Upload to imgur failed )
[image loading]

kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
May 13 2023 14:21 GMT
#1509
Ban request for user: Xo39luH

I rarely ask for ban for bad manners, as I usually ignore this or give /ignore, but haven't seen such rough behavior since long time.
You judge yourself, replay below:
https://repmastered.app/game/q6dIgiYdQpxso1uSBltfYZzERt0ZJSlRUenU3SZx77s?tab=chat

After warning him that he'll be reported he even goes more bm. Apparently ban threat is nothing for some ppl.

MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-14 13:50:51
May 14 2023 13:37 GMT
#1510
ive reported this dude already but seems hes not banned yet.. the guy m&m1515 , who constantly changes latency even though its not needed. I can send all evidence but i shouldnt have to as ive already reported this dude for the same thing. Hes a 30 APM noob who does nothing but changing latency and plays like shit.

The old report: https://repmastered.app/game/MzFtORm3gmf_vskWvEfu9u0pf0qOYxfeVcaZ3D37KNw

new: https://repmastered.app/game/msmDqR-0K71-mmPLj_xa47yMr5jP0Xghpkieipu6Ams

screenshots from 2nd: https://imgur.com/a/Z2DvtQT

.
.

second game report: https://repmastered.app/game/h2T6yrz6t2ssmfdoWG1ghkAe8Qd_cbQs6Pf1ihlFjRg

and screenshots from that game: https://imgur.com/a/QZNgrGV

-.-
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
May 14 2023 13:48 GMT
#1511
On May 14 2023 22:37 MeSaber wrote:
ive reported this dude already but seems hes not banned yet.. the guy m&m1515 , who constantly changes latency even though its not needed. I can send all evidence but i shouldnt have to as ive already reported this dude for the same thing. Hes a 30 APM noob who does nothing but changing latency and plays like shit.

The old report: https://repmastered.app/game/MzFtORm3gmf_vskWvEfu9u0pf0qOYxfeVcaZ3D37KNw

new: https://repmastered.app/game/msmDqR-0K71-mmPLj_xa47yMr5jP0Xghpkieipu6Ams

.
.

second game report: https://repmastered.app/game/h2T6yrz6t2ssmfdoWG1ghkAe8Qd_cbQs6Pf1ihlFjRg

and screenshots from that game: https://imgur.com/a/QZNgrGV



can just confirm this, happened 3 games in row now, have screens as well if needed.
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
May 14 2023 13:50 GMT
#1512
I feel like people are getting way too trigger happy with their ban requests. I think I've played over a hundred games with m&m1515 and I didn't see him do anything that should be even remotely a bannable offense. He's an F rank player who I'd prefer to have on my team over many C/B rank players.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-14 14:12:27
May 14 2023 14:09 GMT
#1513
On May 14 2023 22:50 2Pacalypse- wrote:
I feel like people are getting way too trigger happy with their ban requests. I think I've played over a hundred games with m&m1515 and I didn't see him do anything that should be even remotely a bannable offense. He's an F rank player who I'd prefer to have on my team over many C/B rank players.


well yeah, but doesn't change the fact that he just fucked up 3 games in a row with his shit for no reason, people from both teams left within 2 minutes after he began with that BS. Don't ask me what he had for breakfast today what made himstart with that BS, but this is just killing everone's fun.
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
May 14 2023 18:26 GMT
#1514
On May 14 2023 22:50 2Pacalypse- wrote:
I feel like people are getting way too trigger happy with their ban requests. I think I've played over a hundred games with m&m1515 and I didn't see him do anything that should be even remotely a bannable offense. He's an F rank player who I'd prefer to have on my team over many C/B rank players.


I have to agree to this; seems like anything goes as ban requests nowadays
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Yaakov
Profile Joined June 2022
3 Posts
May 14 2023 19:10 GMT
#1515
player gustinho killed allies in a middle of a game

replay: 3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2023-05-14 20:21 20230514/203920
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-14 20:48:01
May 14 2023 19:52 GMT
#1516
On May 09 2023 18:45 TimWakefield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2023 22:57 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
player glyo who is around for quite a while for some reason started to fuck up games, he leaves right after start ingame (not during countdown). Several times back to back. Ban = thx


You need to provide screenshots.


just happened once again, super annoying to wait another 5-10min now until SABC pops up again

upload fays fail all the time: "Upload to imgur failed "

here the replay: https://repmastered.app/game/Ioc34epXzfwmDXVmZIn9AG0i7gMeRQ2KyERyERnkpWM
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-14 21:03:51
May 14 2023 21:03 GMT
#1517
On May 15 2023 03:26 pebble444 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2023 22:50 2Pacalypse- wrote:
I feel like people are getting way too trigger happy with their ban requests. I think I've played over a hundred games with m&m1515 and I didn't see him do anything that should be even remotely a bannable offense. He's an F rank player who I'd prefer to have on my team over many C/B rank players.


I have to agree to this; seems like anything goes as ban requests nowadays


well, I would say 95%+ of all players still never ever do shit like that, if we increase the ban rate from let's say 1% full time retards to 3% full + part time retards, I'm pretty fine with that, and it serves everyone else in the end.
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-15 11:04:05
May 15 2023 11:01 GMT
#1518
On May 14 2023 22:50 2Pacalypse- wrote:
I feel like people are getting way too trigger happy with their ban requests. I think I've played over a hundred games with m&m1515 and I didn't see him do anything that should be even remotely a bannable offense. He's an F rank player who I'd prefer to have on my team over many C/B rank players.


If you are F rank you shouldnt care about latency AT ALL. Leave that to those who cares then and stop fucking around just for the sake of it.

This guy is doing it on purpose and we have to ask ourselves whats fair trolling and not. Changing latency to xhigh in a game where LOW works is just to fuck with the better people. In his case it gives him an advantage for doing so because personally i cant play in bad latency which makes me just quit.

If IM to sensitive well ban me then, that would just make me happy as i hate both lag and bad latency.

Im one of those who advocated for TR16 so we could have GOOD games that the better players would appreciate. TR16/Xhigh is playable but i dont lower myself to xhigh just for the sake of it. If TR16/High or LOW is playable then thats what has to be set not Xhigh.

Edit: And if you are from WEST i fully understand why you defend this behaviour seeing as WEST standard is TR12 or DTR.
-.-
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
May 18 2023 23:05 GMT
#1519
ban request: GosuNinja
reason: leaving after the countdown
evidence: https://imgur.com/a/7K80lvS
zooace1
Profile Joined May 2023
16 Posts
May 19 2023 02:22 GMT
#1520
I am reporting a bug + 1 game missing from games played and 1 win not counted in stats more then 2 hour after the game.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1037
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3533
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2480
hiko1025
B2W.Neo733
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT269
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• iopq 8
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
30m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.