• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:06
CEST 17:06
KST 00:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War525.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8176 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 156

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 212 Next
Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-01-10 20:51:06
January 10 2025 20:48 GMT
#3101
On January 11 2025 04:29 Che cazzo wrote:
Everybody has his reason/strat for game.
I also can say you are troll, but I didn't complain at all about your early expa while T ally is dying.(furthermore, you are zerg)
I don't know your strat so I don't call you as troll, but sure thing is you are a big noob and stupid communist who are keep trying to introduce useless vote ban system.

Tell me anytime if you want go 1v1 with me, otherwise keep cry here like a loser.

I am not trying to introduce a ban system, it's you who mentioned it in this talk in the first place. Just a proposal it was.

Maybe it is a surprise for you but I adjust my strategies accordingly to what my allies are doing. I see you forge and no intention to make gates and army, I also see terran make wall and bunker and sit in his base -- if I just go full lings from say 3 hatcheries they will easily 3v1 me. If you did anything about that single zealot that passed to your base then my hatchery and lair be undetected and I could ambush muta on zerg at 5. You also didn't do anything to help me keep my lair at your 11 spot -- there was no play from you in that game -- except of course quitting and blaming me that I lost lair justifying your quit. I think not playing the game should not be allowed in bot games if we want to keep them on a good level.

If you're that good and I am noob at 1800MMR, why you're still C rank at ~1600MMR? Isn't it because you're deliberately abusing the system and sometimes don't play games like the one we discussing? In my opinion, deliberate sandbagging should not be allowed.
meuhnon
Profile Joined June 2010
Switzerland2 Posts
January 10 2025 22:11 GMT
#3102
On January 10 2025 07:27 Peeano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2025 06:54 meuhnon wrote:
Hello,

I tried to join games with this bot but im always boot out in lobby. Im not ranked yet and try to join DEF games
Is there a place to register or some games to complete to be able to join?

Tx for your answers.

No need to sign up. Bot tells you what to do before getting kicked, right?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong:
1. get 50 wins (UMS don't count)
2. join +50 wins games a bunch of times till the you get a bgh mmr.
3. join games of your rank (if you get rank C or higher, you can't join DEF)

Write /stats to see your current stats. (win-loss-disconnect)


Tx, i thought +50 games were for those who already won +50 in this system
btw, i dont see +50 games running often
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
January 10 2025 22:33 GMT
#3103
On January 11 2025 05:48 Wormer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2025 04:29 Che cazzo wrote:
Everybody has his reason/strat for game.
I also can say you are troll, but I didn't complain at all about your early expa while T ally is dying.(furthermore, you are zerg)
I don't know your strat so I don't call you as troll, but sure thing is you are a big noob and stupid communist who are keep trying to introduce useless vote ban system.

Tell me anytime if you want go 1v1 with me, otherwise keep cry here like a loser.

I am not trying to introduce a ban system, it's you who mentioned it in this talk in the first place. Just a proposal it was.

Maybe it is a surprise for you but I adjust my strategies accordingly to what my allies are doing. I see you forge and no intention to make gates and army, I also see terran make wall and bunker and sit in his base -- if I just go full lings from say 3 hatcheries they will easily 3v1 me. If you did anything about that single zealot that passed to your base then my hatchery and lair be undetected and I could ambush muta on zerg at 5. You also didn't do anything to help me keep my lair at your 11 spot -- there was no play from you in that game -- except of course quitting and blaming me that I lost lair justifying your quit. I think not playing the game should not be allowed in bot games if we want to keep them on a good level.

If you're that good and I am noob at 1800MMR, why you're still C rank at ~1600MMR? Isn't it because you're deliberately abusing the system and sometimes don't play games like the one we discussing? In my opinion, deliberate sandbagging should not be allowed.



I don't say I am good, but saying you are a noob. A big noob with big mouth.
Tho you are a noob, you can judge my play, but don't spread fake shits like "deliberate losing".
You are insulting your intelligence.

You 1800MMR so what?
I have B account which I play SAB game only.
Maybe you don't know it cos you cannot join SAB games.


Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-01-10 23:26:44
January 10 2025 23:23 GMT
#3104
On January 11 2025 07:33 Che cazzo wrote:
You 1800MMR so what?
I have B account which I play SAB game only.
Maybe you don't know it cos you cannot join SAB games.

You didn't play that game -- no kills from you proves it. Isn't fake something that doesn't correspond to the reality? Your whole C account is fake because you're actually B player but pretending to be C on this account. Having second account where you deliberately lose games on your liking destroys the whole purpose of the ranking system and leads to unbalanced games. This game is an example of such an abuse of the ranking system.

If you were willing to play that game then you would demonstrate your skill by winning from that position -- make some magic play with carrier, mass scout or what not. Instead you deliberately quit -- and it is not a "fake" as you say, it is a fact. I insist that this type of play should not be allowed.
Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-01-10 23:26:11
January 10 2025 23:24 GMT
#3105
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-01-11 01:44:28
January 11 2025 01:44 GMT
#3106
On January 11 2025 08:23 Wormer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2025 07:33 Che cazzo wrote:
You 1800MMR so what?
I have B account which I play SAB game only.
Maybe you don't know it cos you cannot join SAB games.

You didn't play that game -- no kills from you proves it. Isn't fake something that doesn't correspond to the reality? Your whole C account is fake because you're actually B player but pretending to be C on this account. Having second account where you deliberately lose games on your liking destroys the whole purpose of the ranking system and leads to unbalanced games. This game is an example of such an abuse of the ranking system.

If you were willing to play that game then you would demonstrate your skill by winning from that position -- make some magic play with carrier, mass scout or what not. Instead you deliberately quit -- and it is not a "fake" as you say, it is a fact. I insist that this type of play should not be allowed.



T ally die in 3 min, you die in 5 min, and you expect me beat them all by carriers? What a comedian 😂
Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-01-11 09:32:30
January 11 2025 09:24 GMT
#3107
On January 11 2025 10:44 Che cazzo wrote:
T ally die in 3 min, you die in 5 min, and you expect me beat them all by carriers? What a comedian 😂

I never died in that game. I expect you to try. It was you who having the knowledge of B player put us in this position. You intentionally and consciously choose the build that you know will make one of your allies die. Then, when one died indeed, you quit. Therefore your quit from the game is deliberate loss. You didn't want to play that game from the very beginning.

Also please answer, since you're accusing me of fakes about you, how it is possible to maintain two different ranks on the bot without deliberately losing games?
noob99
Profile Joined October 2024
3 Posts
January 12 2025 03:48 GMT
#3108
dead retard died?

noob99
Profile Joined October 2024
3 Posts
January 12 2025 03:51 GMT
#3109
bot 4 still bugged since 4 month..... his website down since 2 month....how can i report?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10396 Posts
January 12 2025 04:43 GMT
#3110
On January 12 2025 12:51 noob99 wrote:
bot 4 still bugged since 4 month..... his website down since 2 month....how can i report?

https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/558574-bgh-auto-balance-http-bghmmrcom?page=153#3058
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Esp1noza
Profile Joined September 2003
Russian Federation481 Posts
January 13 2025 15:14 GMT
#3111
Just 2 bots are working.
BroodWar forever
S!lience
Profile Joined January 2025
9 Posts
January 14 2025 17:37 GMT
#3112
Can we please get a SA bot so that Cent cant play?
I am not saying its a good thing to bann ppl just for being who they are. But i think I u dont do something vs Cent u will lose community. He is very toxic. Being very BM to people.
NinjaGosu
Profile Joined January 2025
31 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-01-15 21:51:37
January 14 2025 17:55 GMT
#3113
Skid-Row atack team - 3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2025-01-14 18:00
20250114/181732 https://imgur.com/a/kIstNNm

A lot of people ask for 24/7 SAB bot is it possible one of the bots to be changed to 24/7 SAB ? ALL WILL BE VERRY HAPPY!
wbf
Profile Joined June 2024
4 Posts
January 15 2025 02:53 GMT
#3114
Hi,
some Time ago you changed that Games under 3 Minutes are invalid to the Ingame-Timer, before this it has triggered 15-20 sec earlier.
The 3 Hour Ban Rule for leaving Game under 3 Minutes looks like not using the same Time, so at the Moment its possible to leave Game at like 2:58 to make it invalid, without getting banned.
I saw this few Times during the last Weeks and i guess thats not how you expected it to work.
NinjaGosu
Profile Joined January 2025
31 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-01-15 22:03:01
January 15 2025 22:00 GMT
#3115
I think that guy CentauriProxima - YamatoNadeshiko use drop hack when i got in the lobby i saw duplicated YamatoNadeshiko and after that game started and i got disconected and banned 3 hours it happens 4th time last few weeks and i don't have any internet or other problems, never lag, never disconect and drop for no reason may be once in years if i have forgгotten to pay the internet or something rare appear.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10396 Posts
January 16 2025 00:07 GMT
#3116
On January 16 2025 07:00 NinjaGosu wrote:
I think that guy CentauriProxima - YamatoNadeshiko use drop hack when i got in the lobby i saw duplicated YamatoNadeshiko and after that game started and i got disconected and banned 3 hours it happens 4th time last few weeks and i don't have any internet or other problems, never lag, never disconect and drop for no reason may be once in years if i have forgгotten to pay the internet or something rare appear.

Seeing duplicated names in lobby is 100% due to your own connection.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Haxby
Profile Joined December 2024
6 Posts
January 16 2025 02:12 GMT
#3117
Ban request: Closcd
Reason: leaving after the bot asked not to
evidence: https://imgur.com/a/kcRnZMQ
ameba..
Profile Joined October 2024
85 Posts
January 16 2025 12:53 GMT
#3118
Bots are all down. Need a restart.
szandreialex
Profile Joined January 2025
5 Posts
January 16 2025 14:32 GMT
#3119
why am I banned from bot ? I did nothing wrong...I don't even have a report ? Can someone please double check this ?
aleeee
Profile Joined January 2025
3 Posts
January 16 2025 15:22 GMT
#3120
Hi,

I join in asking that the time of the SAB bot be extended. As there is just one bot for SAB I agree this could be 24/7.

Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 434
TKL 283
CranKy Ducklings234
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1074
TKL 283
ProTech134
Rex 118
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51306
Free 1800
Horang2 337
firebathero 259
Zeus 195
Trap 145
Last 122
Hyun 79
ToSsGirL 67
soO 28
[ Show more ]
Yoon 24
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Bishop 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc6776
Dendi1112
XaKoH 448
420jenkins179
Counter-Strike
fl0m3614
byalli710
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2283
Beastyqt483
Mlord374
KnowMe188
mouzStarbuck176
Hui .153
DeMusliM135
Liquid`VortiX113
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP30
• StrangeGG 27
• poizon28 11
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2320
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1563
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 54m
Patches Events
23h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.