• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:55
CEST 18:55
KST 01:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8287 users

Legend latest post on Sina Weibo - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10086 Posts
December 04 2017 08:54 GMT
#61
On December 04 2017 17:51 s_k_911 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 17:39 iNcontroL wrote:
Btw I just got done doing a 9 hour day of casting straight after doing a 13 hour day before that. So if I'm not smiling for a few minutes why don't you blow me?


sugoyo.

but I want to know who give the permisstion that larva play with foot ? Is it too much for Legend ,a former sc ex-pro?


i doubt that he specifically asked whether or not he could play with his feet, he probably asked whether or not he could mess around in the games
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
CHEONSOYUN
Profile Joined August 2017
620 Posts
December 04 2017 08:55 GMT
#62
On December 04 2017 17:00 Jaeyun wrote:
Me and Hawk witnessed him shoving us aside and turning into a dragoon going on all fours all of the sudden and we were like what the hell.


larva #1
JAEDONG...!!! EFFORT IS ANGRY. ZERG...?!
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
December 04 2017 09:02 GMT
#63
china media report:

http://play.163.com/17/1204/15/D4QR8J6V00318QAR.html
apm200 terran play for fun
Serene_Potato
Profile Joined December 2017
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-04 09:03:08
December 04 2017 09:02 GMT
#64
Wait, what if Larva plays better with his foot, and him playing with his foot is actually him tryharding :thinking:
come on people, don't discriminate against foot players
CHEONSOYUN
Profile Joined August 2017
620 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-04 09:06:55
December 04 2017 09:04 GMT
#65
On December 04 2017 17:33 Serene_Potato wrote:
Translation for OP:
How did I meet such a mentally ill person while going overseas to have a little fun (not sure if that’s what his metaphor means). What kind of enjoyment did you get from this, or did you do it for some mentally challenged fans. When I first knew you I thought you got your results through hard work, and I respected that. But now I see that I was completely wrong. Even if you were to nuke me in game I would just laugh it off. Outside the game you act like a clown, this is the difference between you and a 1st place professional player. Trash…


I find it amusing that lx disregards Larva's skill and hardwork just because he destroyed him with his offrace and his feet.

As a person he has every right to feel embarrassed and upset about being completely humiliated by Larva, but he's the real loser if he's calling larva trash, calling him and his fans mentally ill and lecturing him about his place in the progaming world just because his precious feelings were hurt.

Larva clawed his way to where he is right now, and he did it without a team or a salary supporting him or paying the bills; antics that he pulled in this tournament is what entertained his viewers and gave him the donations and the means to continue playing and practicing and continuing being a progamer.

Lx you're the real trash who doesn't understand what it takes to make your way to the top.

User was warned for this post
JAEDONG...!!! EFFORT IS ANGRY. ZERG...?!
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
December 04 2017 09:15 GMT
#66
For context, "过去送个外卖娱乐下" (which the translation in OP did not get) is basically a metaphor for "I'm just there for fun since I'm bad lol".
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
jinjin5000
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1559 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-04 09:25:54
December 04 2017 09:16 GMT
#67
On December 04 2017 18:04 CHEONSOYUN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 17:33 Serene_Potato wrote:
Translation for OP:
How did I meet such a mentally ill person while going overseas to have a little fun (not sure if that’s what his metaphor means). What kind of enjoyment did you get from this, or did you do it for some mentally challenged fans. When I first knew you I thought you got your results through hard work, and I respected that. But now I see that I was completely wrong. Even if you were to nuke me in game I would just laugh it off. Outside the game you act like a clown, this is the difference between you and a 1st place professional player. Trash…


I find it amusing that lx disregards Larva's skill and hardwork just because he destroyed him with his offrace and his feet.

As a person he has every right to feel embarrassed and upset about being completely humiliated by Larva, but he's the real loser if he's calling larva trash, calling him and his fans mentally ill and lecturing him about his place in the progaming world just because his precious feelings were hurt.

Larva clawed his way to where he is right now, and he did it without a team or a salary supporting him or paying the bills; antics that he pulled in this tournament is what entertained his viewers and gave him the donations and the means to continue playing and practicing and continuing being a progamer.

Lx you're the real trash who doesn't understand what it takes to make your way to the top.


ㅇㅅ 홍빡이들 미친놈들이내.... 근대 개웃긴건 ㅇㅈ

woa way too harsh. I think legend has right to be kinda salty since this was pretty much a public humiliation on a game that mattered to him. Larva had permission to fool around and make it entertaining/showboat, but while it was hilarious for viewers, it must have been humiliating for the opponent. Larva sure entertained his viewers, but you have to admit that was pure public humiliation. I doubt Lx knew that there was going to be foot/sleeping thing, and just thought antics would stay within game.

Just think in his shoes. Lx has pride as progamer too, and Larva destroyed that with his performance. Its perfectly understandable frustration.
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
December 04 2017 09:16 GMT
#68
[QUOTE]On December 04 2017 18:04 CHEONSOYUN wrote:
[QUOTE]On December 04 2017 17:33 Serene_Potato wrote:
Translation for OP:
How did I meet such a mentally ill person while going overseas to have a little fun (not sure if that’s what his metaphor means). . [/QUOTE]

Before this event,I am one of larva's fan.I send lots of balloons.I thought larva is a good young man.But I am wrong.
He is trush.
apm200 terran play for fun
istillboy
Profile Joined December 2017
2 Posts
December 04 2017 09:28 GMT
#69
相当一部分外国友人不怎么友好啊,9老板fighting!

User was warned for this post
sc19980331
Profile Joined March 2017
China1609 Posts
December 04 2017 09:34 GMT
#70
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Legend was born in 1984. While http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Larva_(Player) was born in 1994.
Legend is a pro poker player. While Larva is a pro BW BJ.
It's huge gap, anybody knows the result before match.
But Larva, do not forget, both Legend and you, actually were team mates of http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/SK_Telecom_T1
Legend played 1 SPL game but you never. Shouldn't you show respect to senior player in korean tradition? Think about it, young man!

TL+ Member
thinkinger
Profile Joined December 2017
21 Posts
December 04 2017 09:37 GMT
#71
On December 04 2017 17:43 Invidentia wrote:
Are people seriously this salty? Larva made a show out of a showmatch.

As for people whining saying Larva should show respect, fuck that. It's a competitive game and you don't have to respect opponents you can literally beat playing with your foot. Like someone said above respect is earned if you want to be respected by top korean pros how about you become able to beat them playing with their feet first then they might not toy with you like that. This drama is ridiculous the only thing that was hurt was legend's and possibly china's pride. If they are so mad then use it as inspiration and try to improve to "take revenge".


Well, this is a competitive world, and I hope you will say the same thing when Beijing nukes Seoul or Copenhagen.
CHEONSOYUN
Profile Joined August 2017
620 Posts
December 04 2017 09:40 GMT
#72
On December 04 2017 18:37 thinkinger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 17:43 Invidentia wrote:
Are people seriously this salty? Larva made a show out of a showmatch.

As for people whining saying Larva should show respect, fuck that. It's a competitive game and you don't have to respect opponents you can literally beat playing with your foot. Like someone said above respect is earned if you want to be respected by top korean pros how about you become able to beat them playing with their feet first then they might not toy with you like that. This drama is ridiculous the only thing that was hurt was legend's and possibly china's pride. If they are so mad then use it as inspiration and try to improve to "take revenge".


Well, this is a competitive world, and I hope you will say the same thing when Beijing nukes Seoul or Copenhagen.


hahahaha

something tells me this has less to do with lx's feelings and more to do with chinese pride being so fragile
JAEDONG...!!! EFFORT IS ANGRY. ZERG...?!
thinkinger
Profile Joined December 2017
21 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-04 09:43:28
December 04 2017 09:42 GMT
#73
On December 04 2017 18:40 CHEONSOYUN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 18:37 thinkinger wrote:
On December 04 2017 17:43 Invidentia wrote:
Are people seriously this salty? Larva made a show out of a showmatch.

As for people whining saying Larva should show respect, fuck that. It's a competitive game and you don't have to respect opponents you can literally beat playing with your foot. Like someone said above respect is earned if you want to be respected by top korean pros how about you become able to beat them playing with their feet first then they might not toy with you like that. This drama is ridiculous the only thing that was hurt was legend's and possibly china's pride. If they are so mad then use it as inspiration and try to improve to "take revenge".


Well, this is a competitive world, and I hope you will say the same thing when Beijing nukes Seoul or Copenhagen.


hahahaha

something tells me this has less to do with lx's feelings and more to do with chinese pride being so fragile


Not sure what you meant. You seem to be the fragile one, ^^
I was simply following that guy's logic...
CHEONSOYUN
Profile Joined August 2017
620 Posts
December 04 2017 09:46 GMT
#74
On December 04 2017 18:42 thinkinger wrote:
I was simply following that guy's logic...


On December 04 2017 18:37 thinkinger wrote:
I hope you will say the same thing when Beijing nukes Seoul or Copenhagen.
JAEDONG...!!! EFFORT IS ANGRY. ZERG...?!
istillboy
Profile Joined December 2017
2 Posts
December 04 2017 09:46 GMT
#75
1988 Olympic Games and 2002 world cup. (funny) @CHEONSOYUN
thinkinger
Profile Joined December 2017
21 Posts
December 04 2017 09:48 GMT
#76
On December 04 2017 18:46 CHEONSOYUN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 18:42 thinkinger wrote:
I was simply following that guy's logic...


Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 18:37 thinkinger wrote:
I hope you will say the same thing when Beijing nukes Seoul or Copenhagen.


You have any point?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
December 04 2017 10:09 GMT
#77
On December 04 2017 18:04 CHEONSOYUN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 17:33 Serene_Potato wrote:
Translation for OP:
How did I meet such a mentally ill person while going overseas to have a little fun (not sure if that’s what his metaphor means). What kind of enjoyment did you get from this, or did you do it for some mentally challenged fans. When I first knew you I thought you got your results through hard work, and I respected that. But now I see that I was completely wrong. Even if you were to nuke me in game I would just laugh it off. Outside the game you act like a clown, this is the difference between you and a 1st place professional player. Trash…


I find it amusing that lx disregards Larva's skill and hardwork just because he destroyed him with his offrace and his feet.

As a person he has every right to feel embarrassed and upset about being completely humiliated by Larva, but he's the real loser if he's calling larva trash, calling him and his fans mentally ill and lecturing him about his place in the progaming world just because his precious feelings were hurt.

Larva clawed his way to where he is right now, and he did it without a team or a salary supporting him or paying the bills; antics that he pulled in this tournament is what entertained his viewers and gave him the donations and the means to continue playing and practicing and continuing being a progamer.

Lx you're the real trash who doesn't understand what it takes to make your way to the top.

User was warned for this post


Eh? I wonder if there was some miscommunication to Lx - was he expecting a straight match? If so I can understand why he would think Larva's a douche. Otherwise Lx is being sour
Что?
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
December 04 2017 10:18 GMT
#78
Juicy.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Invidentia
Profile Joined July 2013
Denmark30 Posts
December 04 2017 10:34 GMT
#79
On December 04 2017 18:37 thinkinger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 17:43 Invidentia wrote:
Are people seriously this salty? Larva made a show out of a showmatch.

As for people whining saying Larva should show respect, fuck that. It's a competitive game and you don't have to respect opponents you can literally beat playing with your foot. Like someone said above respect is earned if you want to be respected by top korean pros how about you become able to beat them playing with their feet first then they might not toy with you like that. This drama is ridiculous the only thing that was hurt was legend's and possibly china's pride. If they are so mad then use it as inspiration and try to improve to "take revenge".


Well, this is a competitive world, and I hope you will say the same thing when Beijing nukes Seoul or Copenhagen.



Lol I am shaking. Some nerd threatening with the power of the chinese military. I'm sure the communist party is focused on the huge area of BW and is itching to take revenge with their nuclear might.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
December 04 2017 10:45 GMT
#80
On December 04 2017 17:55 CHEONSOYUN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2017 17:00 Jaeyun wrote:
Me and Hawk witnessed him shoving us aside and turning into a dragoon going on all fours all of the sudden and we were like what the hell.


larva #1


Taiwan #1
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 63
Codebar 35
UpATreeSC 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1243
EffOrt 1192
Mini 708
Soma 625
actioN 468
Rush 438
Light 326
Larva 311
BeSt 223
Snow 153
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 111
Dewaltoss 111
Zeus 67
Liquid`Ret 58
Barracks 58
Sexy 30
Shine 27
JYJ 26
soO 26
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
Bale 23
Rock 11
zelot 11
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2097
Dendi895
420jenkins174
Counter-Strike
Fnx 797
pashabiceps705
x6flipin587
ceh9384
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5663
Grubby3969
Liquid`Hasu353
Other Games
Beastyqt545
byalli428
B2W.Neo422
Khaldor188
DeMusliM170
Liquid`VortiX146
ArmadaUGS142
KnowMe140
BRAT_OK 86
C9.Mang074
TKL 61
Trikslyr59
Railgan8
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV268
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• StrangeGG 71
• mYiSmile125
• Reevou 3
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 14
• FirePhoenix11
• 80smullet 6
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
League of Legends
• Nemesis2887
• TFBlade851
Other Games
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 5m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 5m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.