• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:30
CEST 00:30
KST 07:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9227 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 17

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 47 Next All
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-25 22:02:33
June 25 2014 22:01 GMT
#321
On June 26 2014 06:53 cabal] wrote:
on which server do bw players play nowadays?


ICCup and Fish (korean server).
ijustlost
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
United States45 Posts
June 25 2014 23:03 GMT
#322
On June 26 2014 07:01 SnowFantasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 06:53 cabal] wrote:
on which server do bw players play nowadays?


ICCup and Fish (korean server).


US East
for the overmind
onsolo
Profile Joined July 2014
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2014-07-09 21:42:16
July 09 2014 01:25 GMT
#323
CCUP ID: onsolo
Rank: D-
Max Rank: D-
Race: Protoss (maybe Terran)
Skype: OnsoloPro
Extra info: New to the game. just starting to learn builds, hotkeying, etc. Looking for 2vs2 partner as well
active time: 4:30pm - 10:00pm Est. time (GM -5)
He who is the composer of life, one who writes the truth
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 10 2014 02:17 GMT
#324
On July 09 2014 10:25 onsolo wrote:
CCUP ID: onsolo
Rank: D-
Max Rank: D-
Race: Protoss (maybe Terran)
Skype: OnsoloPro
Extra info: New to the game. just starting to learn builds, hotkeying, etc. Looking for 2vs2 partner as well
active time: 4:30pm - 10:00pm Est. time (GM -5)

added to list
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
AhAiHi
Profile Joined July 2014
United States31 Posts
July 10 2014 21:31 GMT
#325
TL ID: AhAiHi
ICCup ID: AhAiHi
Rank: D
Max Rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra: I play Terran, but want to switch to Toss since I'm starting to play BW again ))

And should I just PM someone on the list or on iccup?
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
July 10 2014 22:58 GMT
#326
This group needs a skype chat.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 11 2014 02:45 GMT
#327
On July 11 2014 06:31 AhAiHi wrote:
TL ID: AhAiHi
ICCup ID: AhAiHi
Rank: D
Max Rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra: I play Terran, but want to switch to Toss since I'm starting to play BW again ))

And should I just PM someone on the list or on iccup?

added to list Feel free to do either one. TL might work better though since there is a higher chance of catching them and they can read the message when they are back on

On July 11 2014 07:58 puppykiller wrote:
This group needs a skype chat.

Not a bad idea at all. I'll see what I can do. The list is going to be updated soon enough, just waiting for more messages for now then that's something that can be considered.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
July 11 2014 07:15 GMT
#328
ICCUP ID: CakeSauc3
Rank: D- (emphasis on the MINUS)
Race: Terran

About me: Used to play this game a lot back in the day for UMS with my friends and did quite a bit of BGH/Fastest Possible/AI comp stomps, so I know my way around. I'm a diamond/master's level SC2 player but BW is hard! Want to learn the mechanics, the game is extremely fun. I love this game even when I lose, which makes BW one of the only games I've ever been able to say that about. Need to learn builds and get some practice in. Would love to hit C someday.

Thanks ahead of time for any practice partners.
AhAiHi
Profile Joined July 2014
United States31 Posts
July 11 2014 20:08 GMT
#329
Hi Sorry. I don't want to spam the thread, but I PM'd some people. Since today is my day off, I am able to play all day, and am dying to play.

Is anyone want to play on iccup?
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
July 11 2014 22:01 GMT
#330
On July 12 2014 05:08 AhAiHi wrote:
Hi Sorry. I don't want to spam the thread, but I PM'd some people. Since today is my day off, I am able to play all day, and am dying to play.

Is anyone want to play on iccup?


Hey, sorry, I saw your PM after you got offline. I've added you to my friend list on ICCUP, though, so we can play sometime.

I also added everyone else between D- and D+ in this thread from the last month. If anyone wants to play, feel free to add me to your friend list. BW is the best game ever, I just need people to play with!!!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 11 2014 22:42 GMT
#331
My advice to use guys is to join DRTL. You can be in a team, only have to play at best once a week on Saturday and can meet more members and play more games with them that way

On July 11 2014 16:15 CakeSauc3 wrote:
ICCUP ID: CakeSauc3
Rank: D- (emphasis on the MINUS)
Race: Terran

About me: Used to play this game a lot back in the day for UMS with my friends and did quite a bit of BGH/Fastest Possible/AI comp stomps, so I know my way around. I'm a diamond/master's level SC2 player but BW is hard! Want to learn the mechanics, the game is extremely fun. I love this game even when I lose, which makes BW one of the only games I've ever been able to say that about. Need to learn builds and get some practice in. Would love to hit C someday.

Thanks ahead of time for any practice partners.

added to list
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
July 12 2014 00:20 GMT
#332
On July 12 2014 07:42 BigFan wrote:
My advice to use guys is to join DRTL. You can be in a team, only have to play at best once a week on Saturday and can meet more members and play more games with them that way

Show nested quote +
On July 11 2014 16:15 CakeSauc3 wrote:
ICCUP ID: CakeSauc3
Rank: D- (emphasis on the MINUS)
Race: Terran

About me: Used to play this game a lot back in the day for UMS with my friends and did quite a bit of BGH/Fastest Possible/AI comp stomps, so I know my way around. I'm a diamond/master's level SC2 player but BW is hard! Want to learn the mechanics, the game is extremely fun. I love this game even when I lose, which makes BW one of the only games I've ever been able to say that about. Need to learn builds and get some practice in. Would love to hit C someday.

Thanks ahead of time for any practice partners.

added to list


How do you join DRTL?
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 12 2014 02:24 GMT
#333
On July 12 2014 09:20 CakeSauc3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2014 07:42 BigFan wrote:
My advice to use guys is to join DRTL. You can be in a team, only have to play at best once a week on Saturday and can meet more members and play more games with them that way

On July 11 2014 16:15 CakeSauc3 wrote:
ICCUP ID: CakeSauc3
Rank: D- (emphasis on the MINUS)
Race: Terran

About me: Used to play this game a lot back in the day for UMS with my friends and did quite a bit of BGH/Fastest Possible/AI comp stomps, so I know my way around. I'm a diamond/master's level SC2 player but BW is hard! Want to learn the mechanics, the game is extremely fun. I love this game even when I lose, which makes BW one of the only games I've ever been able to say that about. Need to learn builds and get some practice in. Would love to hit C someday.

Thanks ahead of time for any practice partners.

added to list


How do you join DRTL?

Here's the link: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/444890-d-ranks-teamleague-season-6

I would just post in there your rank, race etc... and ask to join a team. I'm sure you can still join
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
July 12 2014 02:58 GMT
#334
On July 12 2014 11:24 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2014 09:20 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On July 12 2014 07:42 BigFan wrote:
My advice to use guys is to join DRTL. You can be in a team, only have to play at best once a week on Saturday and can meet more members and play more games with them that way

On July 11 2014 16:15 CakeSauc3 wrote:
ICCUP ID: CakeSauc3
Rank: D- (emphasis on the MINUS)
Race: Terran

About me: Used to play this game a lot back in the day for UMS with my friends and did quite a bit of BGH/Fastest Possible/AI comp stomps, so I know my way around. I'm a diamond/master's level SC2 player but BW is hard! Want to learn the mechanics, the game is extremely fun. I love this game even when I lose, which makes BW one of the only games I've ever been able to say that about. Need to learn builds and get some practice in. Would love to hit C someday.

Thanks ahead of time for any practice partners.

added to list


How do you join DRTL?

Here's the link: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/444890-d-ranks-teamleague-season-6

I would just post in there your rank, race etc... and ask to join a team. I'm sure you can still join


Thanks! Signed up, hope I get in.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 12 2014 05:44 GMT
#335
On July 12 2014 11:58 CakeSauc3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2014 11:24 BigFan wrote:
On July 12 2014 09:20 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On July 12 2014 07:42 BigFan wrote:
My advice to use guys is to join DRTL. You can be in a team, only have to play at best once a week on Saturday and can meet more members and play more games with them that way

On July 11 2014 16:15 CakeSauc3 wrote:
ICCUP ID: CakeSauc3
Rank: D- (emphasis on the MINUS)
Race: Terran

About me: Used to play this game a lot back in the day for UMS with my friends and did quite a bit of BGH/Fastest Possible/AI comp stomps, so I know my way around. I'm a diamond/master's level SC2 player but BW is hard! Want to learn the mechanics, the game is extremely fun. I love this game even when I lose, which makes BW one of the only games I've ever been able to say that about. Need to learn builds and get some practice in. Would love to hit C someday.

Thanks ahead of time for any practice partners.

added to list


How do you join DRTL?

Here's the link: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/444890-d-ranks-teamleague-season-6

I would just post in there your rank, race etc... and ask to join a team. I'm sure you can still join


Thanks! Signed up, hope I get in.

np, I'm sure you'll get in ^^
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Scarbo
Profile Joined January 2012
294 Posts
July 18 2014 18:51 GMT
#336
Hey guys, looking for a practice partner. Came back to BW recently and I'm stuck in mid D rank as P. Looking for any races to practice with. Thanks!

iCCup id: sGsScarbo
AnachronisticAnarchy
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States2957 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-19 22:25:36
July 19 2014 21:05 GMT
#337
TL ID: AnachronisticAnarchy
ICCup ID: sGs.Madhous
Rank: D-
Max rank: D-
Race: Zerg
Extra info: American, EST. Complete newbie, come to me if you want to see how far you've come since you were a noob. Would also be great if other noobs wanna fite.
"How are you?" "I am fine, because it is not normal to scream in pain."
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 20 2014 19:54 GMT
#338
On July 19 2014 03:51 Scarbo wrote:
Hey guys, looking for a practice partner. Came back to BW recently and I'm stuck in mid D rank as P. Looking for any races to practice with. Thanks!

iCCup id: sGsScarbo

On July 20 2014 06:05 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
TL ID: AnachronisticAnarchy
ICCup ID: sGs.Madhous
Rank: D-
Max rank: D-
Race: Zerg
Extra info: American, EST. Complete newbie, come to me if you want to see how far you've come since you were a noob. Would also be great if other noobs wanna fite.

added to list for both. Try joining DRTL to get more practice partners as well
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BearGrylls
Profile Joined March 2014
Vietnam4 Posts
July 25 2014 11:35 GMT
#339
Team Liquid ID: BearGrylls
ICCUP ID: Mr.1900
Rank: D
Max rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra Info: Iam beginer, iam looking for D (or D+) players and i want to become D+ player. Iam free at weekend (Bankok, Hanoi, Jakarta time zone).
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 25 2014 19:30 GMT
#340
On July 25 2014 20:35 BearGrylls wrote:
Team Liquid ID: BearGrylls
ICCUP ID: Mr.1900
Rank: D
Max rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra Info: Iam beginer, iam looking for D (or D+) players and i want to become D+ player. Iam free at weekend (Bankok, Hanoi, Jakarta time zone).

added to list Best advice I can give is to ask to join a team in DRTL where you can get practice partners and meet other TL members.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason105
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1054
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift5042
JimRising 641
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5847
Other Games
summit1g8761
FrodaN3188
KnowMe221
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
30m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 30m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.