• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:01
CEST 02:01
KST 09:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8925 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 15

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 47 Next All
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-31 21:44:04
March 31 2014 21:40 GMT
#281
On April 01 2014 00:51 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2014 00:36 oDieN wrote:
On March 31 2014 15:33 BigFan wrote:
On March 31 2014 13:42 Birdie wrote:
I thought that was current rank, as I said later on " (max C on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 on SS)".

If it's current "skill" then I'm C-/C.

And I clearly stated many times that beta was not guaranteed for November or December, because I knew it would be difficult to get it done by then (but possible).

ya, you're right, just joking around ^^ Added to the list I didn't add the SS part seeing as there is no point in saying you're #1 if there is no one else playing on the server XD

I dunno, for some reason, it was floating around that by Nov or Dec, we'll be in beta. I even had that in the OP lol. Given, it was possible and not a guarantee as you mentioned so I doubt anyone was pissed so to speak. Just people being excited at the new possibilities and such Just take your time and make sure it works well with as little bugs as possible from the start

On March 31 2014 14:13 oDieN wrote:
I'm learning Zerg/Terran if anyone wants to do some practice games. Preferably people who aren't cocky.

<3

I shall add that to the comments section on the list! Let me know if you like my phrasing lol. If you're still looking to learn after a month's time, I don't mind doing practice games with protoss or something though the level difference might be a bit much after you learn how to play Zerg/Terran lol.

WOAH O_O, yeah that's funny hehe.
How did you know my information though?

glad you liked it ^^ Psychic powers. I read your mind through your post hmm I think you gave me the information way back when I first made the thread. That's the only possible conclusion lol.

Hm O_O ok hehe
But my current rank right now is C-/C, and as for the B rank, that was years ago. If you can fix. ^_^ Thanks.
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 01 2014 03:30 GMT
#282
On April 01 2014 06:40 oDieN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2014 00:51 BigFan wrote:
On April 01 2014 00:36 oDieN wrote:
On March 31 2014 15:33 BigFan wrote:
On March 31 2014 13:42 Birdie wrote:
I thought that was current rank, as I said later on " (max C on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 on SS)".

If it's current "skill" then I'm C-/C.

And I clearly stated many times that beta was not guaranteed for November or December, because I knew it would be difficult to get it done by then (but possible).

ya, you're right, just joking around ^^ Added to the list I didn't add the SS part seeing as there is no point in saying you're #1 if there is no one else playing on the server XD

I dunno, for some reason, it was floating around that by Nov or Dec, we'll be in beta. I even had that in the OP lol. Given, it was possible and not a guarantee as you mentioned so I doubt anyone was pissed so to speak. Just people being excited at the new possibilities and such Just take your time and make sure it works well with as little bugs as possible from the start

On March 31 2014 14:13 oDieN wrote:
I'm learning Zerg/Terran if anyone wants to do some practice games. Preferably people who aren't cocky.

<3

I shall add that to the comments section on the list! Let me know if you like my phrasing lol. If you're still looking to learn after a month's time, I don't mind doing practice games with protoss or something though the level difference might be a bit much after you learn how to play Zerg/Terran lol.

WOAH O_O, yeah that's funny hehe.
How did you know my information though?

glad you liked it ^^ Psychic powers. I read your mind through your post hmm I think you gave me the information way back when I first made the thread. That's the only possible conclusion lol.

Hm O_O ok hehe
But my current rank right now is C-/C, and as for the B rank, that was years ago. If you can fix. ^_^ Thanks.

hmm how about I just keep B rank but puts years ago like I did for other TL members. Are you ok with that? Since it's max rank, at least it would indicate your potential to get to that level again with practice I can change your current rank if it's not C-/C though
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
shaggles
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland108 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 14:39:07
April 14 2014 14:32 GMT
#283
1. Can you make any sort method available in the spreadsheet?(to sort by name or race, etc)
2. Add me:
TL ID: shaggles
ICCup ID: sgs.shaggles
Rank: ~D
Max Rank: D
Race: Zerg
Extra Info: CET 20.00-0.00 mostly. I always include "practice" or "PR" in non-ladder game title.
I play the Chess of Computer Age
SpaNiarD
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Spain353 Posts
April 14 2014 15:11 GMT
#284
On April 01 2014 12:30 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2014 06:40 oDieN wrote:
On April 01 2014 00:51 BigFan wrote:
On April 01 2014 00:36 oDieN wrote:
On March 31 2014 15:33 BigFan wrote:
On March 31 2014 13:42 Birdie wrote:
I thought that was current rank, as I said later on " (max C on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 on SS)".

If it's current "skill" then I'm C-/C.

And I clearly stated many times that beta was not guaranteed for November or December, because I knew it would be difficult to get it done by then (but possible).

ya, you're right, just joking around ^^ Added to the list I didn't add the SS part seeing as there is no point in saying you're #1 if there is no one else playing on the server XD

I dunno, for some reason, it was floating around that by Nov or Dec, we'll be in beta. I even had that in the OP lol. Given, it was possible and not a guarantee as you mentioned so I doubt anyone was pissed so to speak. Just people being excited at the new possibilities and such Just take your time and make sure it works well with as little bugs as possible from the start

On March 31 2014 14:13 oDieN wrote:
I'm learning Zerg/Terran if anyone wants to do some practice games. Preferably people who aren't cocky.

<3

I shall add that to the comments section on the list! Let me know if you like my phrasing lol. If you're still looking to learn after a month's time, I don't mind doing practice games with protoss or something though the level difference might be a bit much after you learn how to play Zerg/Terran lol.

WOAH O_O, yeah that's funny hehe.
How did you know my information though?

glad you liked it ^^ Psychic powers. I read your mind through your post hmm I think you gave me the information way back when I first made the thread. That's the only possible conclusion lol.

Hm O_O ok hehe
But my current rank right now is C-/C, and as for the B rank, that was years ago. If you can fix. ^_^ Thanks.

hmm how about I just keep B rank but puts years ago like I did for other TL members. Are you ok with that? Since it's max rank, at least it would indicate your potential to get to that level again with practice I can change your current rank if it's not C-/C though


The problem is that B rank years ago is so different to B rank nowadays. I was B- years ago and now, that I'm far better, there is no way to get over C+. Today's high ranks are harder to get (my opinion)
Aqo[il]
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Israel183 Posts
April 17 2014 06:18 GMT
#285
Is this thread still active;;?
Reavers. Lurkers. Vultures. Defilers. Corsairs. Vessels. Why did they remove all the cool units from SC2...?
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 06:37:37
April 17 2014 06:37 GMT
#286
On April 14 2014 23:32 shaggles wrote:
1. Can you make any sort method available in the spreadsheet?(to sort by name or race, etc)
2. Add me:
TL ID: shaggles
ICCup ID: sgs.shaggles
Rank: ~D
Max Rank: D
Race: Zerg
Extra Info: CET 20.00-0.00 mostly. I always include "practice" or "PR" in non-ladder game title.

added to the list The only possibility to do that is to open the sheet for edit I believe but it ended badly last I tried so I'm going to avoid that lol.

On April 15 2014 00:11 SpaNiarD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2014 12:30 BigFan wrote:
On April 01 2014 06:40 oDieN wrote:
On April 01 2014 00:51 BigFan wrote:
On April 01 2014 00:36 oDieN wrote:
On March 31 2014 15:33 BigFan wrote:
On March 31 2014 13:42 Birdie wrote:
I thought that was current rank, as I said later on " (max C on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 on SS)".

If it's current "skill" then I'm C-/C.

And I clearly stated many times that beta was not guaranteed for November or December, because I knew it would be difficult to get it done by then (but possible).

ya, you're right, just joking around ^^ Added to the list I didn't add the SS part seeing as there is no point in saying you're #1 if there is no one else playing on the server XD

I dunno, for some reason, it was floating around that by Nov or Dec, we'll be in beta. I even had that in the OP lol. Given, it
was possible and not a guarantee as you mentioned so I doubt anyone was pissed so to speak. Just people being excited at the new possibilities and such Just take your time and make sure it works well with as little bugs as possible from the start

On March 31 2014 14:13 oDieN wrote:
I'm learning Zerg/Terran if anyone wants to do some practice games. Preferably people who aren't cocky.

<3

I shall add that to the comments section on the list! Let me know if you like my phrasing lol. If you're still looking to learn after a month's time, I don't mind doing practice games with protoss or something though the level difference might be a bit much after you learn how to play Zerg/Terran lol.

WOAH O_O, yeah that's funny hehe.
How did you know my information though?

glad you liked it ^^ Psychic powers. I read your mind through your post hmm I think you gave me the information way back when I first made the thread. That's the only possible conclusion lol.

Hm O_O ok hehe
But my current rank right now is C-/C, and as for the B rank, that was years ago. If you can fix. ^_^ Thanks.

hmm how about I just keep B rank but puts years ago like I did for other TL members. Are you ok with that? Since it's max rank, at least it would indicate your potential to get to that level again with practice I can change your current rank if it's not C-/C though


The problem is that B rank years ago is so different to B rank nowadays. I was B- years ago and now, that I'm far better, there is no way to get over C+. Today's high ranks are harder to get (my opinion)

yes, I agree. Getting B rank is much harder nowadays than in the past but it's also hard to set a limit on what date for max rank and such. Usually, putting max rank then years ago should be good enough indication that it was easier to get to that rank back then, then now and such.

On April 17 2014 15:18 Aqo[il] wrote:
Is this thread still active;;?

yes it is though I dunno how many of the members on the list are still currently playing
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Aqo[il]
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Israel183 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 07:51:58
April 17 2014 07:51 GMT
#287
Well if people aren't playing this kind of defeats the purpose of this whole thing doesn't it :b that's why I'm asking
Reavers. Lurkers. Vultures. Defilers. Corsairs. Vessels. Why did they remove all the cool units from SC2...?
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
April 17 2014 08:37 GMT
#288
Just spam pm people and at least a few will respond.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
shaggles
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland108 Posts
April 17 2014 08:57 GMT
#289
On April 17 2014 15:37 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2014 23:32 shaggles wrote:
1. Can you make any sort method available in the spreadsheet?(to sort by name or race, etc)
2. Add me:
TL ID: shaggles
ICCup ID: sgs.shaggles
Rank: ~D
Max Rank: D
Race: Zerg
Extra Info: CET 20.00-0.00 mostly. I always include "practice" or "PR" in non-ladder game title.

added to the list The only possibility to do that is to open the sheet for edit I believe but it ended badly last I tried so I'm going to avoid that lol.


Maybe then just copy stuff to another sheet, sort by name by yourself, rename sheet to "sorted by name", &leave uneditable. Then one can click sheet tab, if interested.
I play the Chess of Computer Age
Sero
Profile Joined October 2010
United States692 Posts
April 17 2014 09:16 GMT
#290
Could you please change my iCCup IDs to sGs.Sero and Seroqt? Thanks <3
<3 FlaSh HiyA Stats HoeJJa
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 15:15:42
April 17 2014 15:15 GMT
#291
On April 17 2014 16:51 Aqo[il] wrote:
Well if people aren't playing this kind of defeats the purpose of this whole thing doesn't it :b that's why I'm asking

while I agree, it's hard to maintain these lists since people go inactive and such. I can always pm those on the list but I'll wait a bit more time before trying that. Also, this:

On April 17 2014 17:37 puppykiller wrote:
Just spam pm people and at least a few will respond.

lol. ya, I think if you pm people, you'll get at least a couple that will be fine with it. From my experience, iCCup also still has a decent number of D players if you can create as well

On April 17 2014 17:57 shaggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 15:37 BigFan wrote:
On April 14 2014 23:32 shaggles wrote:
1. Can you make any sort method available in the spreadsheet?(to sort by name or race, etc)
2. Add me:
TL ID: shaggles
ICCup ID: sgs.shaggles
Rank: ~D
Max Rank: D
Race: Zerg
Extra Info: CET 20.00-0.00 mostly. I always include "practice" or "PR" in non-ladder game title.

added to the list The only possibility to do that is to open the sheet for edit I believe but it ended badly last I tried so I'm going to avoid that lol.


Maybe then just copy stuff to another sheet, sort by name by yourself, rename sheet to "sorted by name", &leave uneditable. Then one can click sheet tab, if interested.

hmm that's a possibility. I'll look into doing it though I don't think I'll integrate it like in the OP to avoid confusion. I will just post a link to it though right under and indicate what it is and such.

On April 17 2014 18:16 Sero wrote:
Could you please change my iCCup IDs to sGs.Sero and Seroqt? Thanks <3

np, done <3
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
KazmA
Profile Joined August 2011
United States117 Posts
April 19 2014 03:06 GMT
#292
ICCUP ID: -RoniN-.
Rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra info: Looking to practice with anybody anytime. PM on TL or just message me ingame if you want to practice
"I intend to live forever, or die trying"- Groucho Marks
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 19 2014 21:25 GMT
#293
On April 19 2014 12:06 KazmA wrote:
ICCUP ID: -RoniN-.
Rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra info: Looking to practice with anybody anytime. PM on TL or just message me ingame if you want to practice

added : )
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Ty2
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1434 Posts
April 20 2014 02:39 GMT
#294
--- Nuked ---
Writer
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-20 04:51:06
April 20 2014 04:50 GMT
#295
On April 20 2014 11:39 Ty2 wrote:
Lots of people on this list are inactive. I mean, first they're like "hoping to get back into the game and improve" and then they're never heard from again. I think we need to click the refresh button on the practice partner list somehow.

if only it was that easy lol. I plan to do a manual update but in the coming weeks. Don't have the time for it atm.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Mutaller
Profile Blog Joined July 2013
United States1051 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-23 22:38:15
April 23 2014 22:34 GMT
#296
TL ID: reps)squishy
ICCup ID: squishy
Rank: D
Max Rank: D+
Race: Zerg
Extra Info: Mountain time. Looking to play many games in a row around 10. Macro orientated. Can not host.
"To practice isn't for you to get better now in the present. Practice will never betray you and will always come back for you in the future." -Jaedong
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 25 2014 04:36 GMT
#297
On April 24 2014 07:34 reps)squishy wrote:
TL ID: reps)squishy
ICCup ID: squishy
Rank: D
Max Rank: D+
Race: Zerg
Extra Info: Mountain time. Looking to play many games in a row around 10. Macro orientated. Can not host.

added!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
April 25 2014 09:29 GMT
#298
TL ID: JieXian
ICCup ID: jxn
Rank: D- but should be D soon
Max Rank: D
Race: Zerg
Extra Info: Can host, PM me for skype
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 25 2014 18:17 GMT
#299
On April 25 2014 18:29 JieXian wrote:
TL ID: JieXian
ICCup ID: jxn
Rank: D- but should be D soon
Max Rank: D
Race: Zerg
Extra Info: Can host, PM me for skype

added
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-25 23:38:58
April 25 2014 23:37 GMT
#300
You mind updating my current rank to C- please? Thanks!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings72
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 833
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
League of Legends
Doublelift5948
JimRising 802
Other Games
summit1g9924
FrodaN3097
C9.Mang0219
KnowMe168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 59m
Replay Cast
22h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.