• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:55
CEST 11:55
KST 18:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6201 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 14

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 47 Next All
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 11 2014 01:00 GMT
#261
On March 10 2014 08:09 insanesky wrote:
TL ID: insanesky
ICCup ID: upro)sky(
current rank: C+
Race: P
Extra Info: CET/lat trick

added to list!

On March 11 2014 06:32 marpill wrote:
TL ID: marpill
ICCUP ID:[a.g]marpill
current Rank: d
max Rank: c- (2 years ago)
race: T

I quit from bw about 2 years ago, and i want to play again, maybe my max is now d+ or d, didnt play any game yet.

added to list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
March 22 2014 13:49 GMT
#262
Anybody?

TL ID: Thezanursic
ICCup ID: Mellial
Rank: Haven't been active this season
Max Rank: C-
Race: Protoss

I'm available pretty Sat/Sun. I'd appreciate it if somebody would PM me so I can ring in some games.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
March 22 2014 18:05 GMT
#263
Wanna play now PvP?
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
March 23 2014 08:47 GMT
#264
On March 23 2014 03:05 puppykiller wrote:
Wanna play now PvP?

I'll be on in 3-4 hours if you are available, I have some academic related work to do beforehand.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
March 23 2014 11:00 GMT
#265
Bigfan would you mind updating my max rank/current rank to D+? Thanks :>
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 23 2014 17:46 GMT
#266
On March 22 2014 22:49 thezanursic wrote:
Anybody?

TL ID: Thezanursic
ICCup ID: Mellial
Rank: Haven't been active this season
Max Rank: C-
Race: Protoss

I'm available pretty Sat/Sun. I'd appreciate it if somebody would PM me so I can ring in some games.

added to list!

On March 23 2014 20:00 Qikz wrote:
Bigfan would you mind updating my max rank/current rank to D+? Thanks :>

updated
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
ikan
Profile Joined December 2012
United States34 Posts
March 30 2014 05:03 GMT
#267
anyone online want to play some games?
here for a good time, not a long time
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
March 30 2014 07:29 GMT
#268
TL ID: Birdie
iCCup/Fish/StarServer ID: sB.Birdie
Rank: D+ on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 StarServer (max C on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 on SS)
Race: Zerg

Add me on Skype, JackRCDF. Looking for Terran practice partners at the D+ to C level at the moment, but other races more than welcome to add me.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10867 Posts
March 30 2014 15:00 GMT
#269
On March 30 2014 16:29 Birdie wrote:
#1 StarServer ( #1 on SS)



As if getting everyone's hopes up about this "StarServer" wasn't enough....I don't even know if you are being serious with this post or not, but really, seriously, if this was meant as a joke, it wasn't funny at all.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Hoender
Profile Joined March 2011
South Africa382 Posts
March 30 2014 16:08 GMT
#270
On March 31 2014 00:00 GGzerG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2014 16:29 Birdie wrote:
#1 StarServer ( #1 on SS)



As if getting everyone's hopes up about this "StarServer" wasn't enough....I don't even know if you are being serious with this post or not, but really, seriously, if this was meant as a joke, it wasn't funny at all.

i thought it was funny
Die ou swepe sê: "daar's 'n raat vir elke kwaal," maar watse pil kou jy as die donker jou kom haal?
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
March 30 2014 18:40 GMT
#271
Well, it is true at the moment Not that the StarServer ladder is particularly active.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10867 Posts
March 30 2014 23:23 GMT
#272
Is it even online? lol....
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
March 31 2014 00:05 GMT
#273
On March 31 2014 08:23 GGzerG wrote:
Is it even online? lol....

Yup! If you know the URL you can register and log on right now. But as there's no 2v2 ladder and AMM isn't quite complete, we're not starting beta yet. Progress still continues though, albeit slowly.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
March 31 2014 02:04 GMT
#274
On March 30 2014 16:29 Birdie wrote:
TL ID: Birdie
iCCup/Fish/StarServer ID: sB.Birdie
Rank: D+ on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 StarServer (max C on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 on SS)
Race: Zerg

Add me on Skype, JackRCDF. Looking for Terran practice partners at the D+ to C level at the moment, but other races more than welcome to add me.


http://iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/sB.Birdie.html
Season 30: C ???
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-31 04:05:08
March 31 2014 04:05 GMT
#275
On March 31 2014 09:05 Birdie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2014 08:23 GGzerG wrote:
Is it even online? lol....

Yup! If you know the URL you can register and log on right now. But as there's no 2v2 ladder and AMM isn't quite complete, we're not starting beta yet. Progress still continues though, albeit slowly.

well, that's good to hear although it was supposed to be in beta by November, worst case December lol so the timing was pretty off.

On March 31 2014 11:04 SnowFantasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2014 16:29 Birdie wrote:
TL ID: Birdie
iCCup/Fish/StarServer ID: sB.Birdie
Rank: D+ on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 StarServer (max C on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 on SS)
Race: Zerg

Add me on Skype, JackRCDF. Looking for Terran practice partners at the D+ to C level at the moment, but other races more than welcome to add me.


http://iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/sB.Birdie.html
Season 30: C ???

good point. Birdie? Explain yourself! lol.

ps I can take you up on your ZvT offer if you want though it'll only be for this week because I'll be extremely busy afterwards.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-31 04:43:04
March 31 2014 04:42 GMT
#276
I thought that was current rank, as I said later on " (max C on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 on SS)".

If it's current "skill" then I'm C-/C.

And I clearly stated many times that beta was not guaranteed for November or December, because I knew it would be difficult to get it done by then (but possible).
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
March 31 2014 05:13 GMT
#277
I'm learning Zerg/Terran if anyone wants to do some practice games. Preferably people who aren't cocky.

<3
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-31 06:35:12
March 31 2014 06:33 GMT
#278
On March 31 2014 13:42 Birdie wrote:
I thought that was current rank, as I said later on " (max C on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 on SS)".

If it's current "skill" then I'm C-/C.

And I clearly stated many times that beta was not guaranteed for November or December, because I knew it would be difficult to get it done by then (but possible).

ya, you're right, just joking around ^^ Added to the list I didn't add the SS part seeing as there is no point in saying you're #1 if there is no one else playing on the server XD

I dunno, for some reason, it was floating around that by Nov or Dec, we'll be in beta. I even had that in the OP lol. Given, it was possible and not a guarantee as you mentioned so I doubt anyone was pissed so to speak. Just people being excited at the new possibilities and such Just take your time and make sure it works well with as little bugs as possible from the start

On March 31 2014 14:13 oDieN wrote:
I'm learning Zerg/Terran if anyone wants to do some practice games. Preferably people who aren't cocky.

<3

I shall add that to the comments section on the list! Let me know if you like my phrasing lol. If you're still looking to learn after a month's time, I don't mind doing practice games with protoss or something though the level difference might be a bit much after you learn how to play Zerg/Terran lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
March 31 2014 15:36 GMT
#279
On March 31 2014 15:33 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2014 13:42 Birdie wrote:
I thought that was current rank, as I said later on " (max C on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 on SS)".

If it's current "skill" then I'm C-/C.

And I clearly stated many times that beta was not guaranteed for November or December, because I knew it would be difficult to get it done by then (but possible).

ya, you're right, just joking around ^^ Added to the list I didn't add the SS part seeing as there is no point in saying you're #1 if there is no one else playing on the server XD

I dunno, for some reason, it was floating around that by Nov or Dec, we'll be in beta. I even had that in the OP lol. Given, it was possible and not a guarantee as you mentioned so I doubt anyone was pissed so to speak. Just people being excited at the new possibilities and such Just take your time and make sure it works well with as little bugs as possible from the start

Show nested quote +
On March 31 2014 14:13 oDieN wrote:
I'm learning Zerg/Terran if anyone wants to do some practice games. Preferably people who aren't cocky.

<3

I shall add that to the comments section on the list! Let me know if you like my phrasing lol. If you're still looking to learn after a month's time, I don't mind doing practice games with protoss or something though the level difference might be a bit much after you learn how to play Zerg/Terran lol.

WOAH O_O, yeah that's funny hehe.
How did you know my information though?
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 31 2014 15:51 GMT
#280
On April 01 2014 00:36 oDieN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2014 15:33 BigFan wrote:
On March 31 2014 13:42 Birdie wrote:
I thought that was current rank, as I said later on " (max C on iCCup, F on Fish, #1 on SS)".

If it's current "skill" then I'm C-/C.

And I clearly stated many times that beta was not guaranteed for November or December, because I knew it would be difficult to get it done by then (but possible).

ya, you're right, just joking around ^^ Added to the list I didn't add the SS part seeing as there is no point in saying you're #1 if there is no one else playing on the server XD

I dunno, for some reason, it was floating around that by Nov or Dec, we'll be in beta. I even had that in the OP lol. Given, it was possible and not a guarantee as you mentioned so I doubt anyone was pissed so to speak. Just people being excited at the new possibilities and such Just take your time and make sure it works well with as little bugs as possible from the start

On March 31 2014 14:13 oDieN wrote:
I'm learning Zerg/Terran if anyone wants to do some practice games. Preferably people who aren't cocky.

<3

I shall add that to the comments section on the list! Let me know if you like my phrasing lol. If you're still looking to learn after a month's time, I don't mind doing practice games with protoss or something though the level difference might be a bit much after you learn how to play Zerg/Terran lol.

WOAH O_O, yeah that's funny hehe.
How did you know my information though?

glad you liked it ^^ Psychic powers. I read your mind through your post hmm I think you gave me the information way back when I first made the thread. That's the only possible conclusion lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko6
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6732
actioN 535
BeSt 518
Leta 486
Jaedong 398
Larva 210
EffOrt 171
Mong 127
sorry 113
Dewaltoss 102
[ Show more ]
Zeus 99
ToSsGirL 64
scan(afreeca) 63
Killer 61
Barracks 58
Free 46
sSak 39
Shinee 38
Aegong 36
Bale 33
soO 26
FanTaSy 22
NotJumperer 19
HiyA 17
yabsab 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe179
Counter-Strike
byalli870
Other Games
summit1g9221
olofmeister910
singsing541
Happy385
crisheroes232
Pyrionflax202
KnowMe107
dupreeh47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1
UltimateBattle 0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
• Stunt382
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 5m
Replay Cast
13h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.