• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:52
CEST 13:52
KST 20:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7683 users

Bisu, Tossgirl, and Ssak to play Bo5 with Chinese - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
August 07 2013 00:37 GMT
#101
i thought tossgirl got married to some rich guy who was a sc fan. the games are probably going to be poor quality. but tossgirl.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
August 07 2013 00:42 GMT
#102
On August 07 2013 09:13 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 00:49 endy wrote:
On August 06 2013 21:01 KristofferAG wrote:
Any updates on ticket sales?


According to Taobao, 223 units of 10 RMB "tickets" have been sold, hence a total of 2230 RMB have been raised so far.

That's half a Bisu covered in two days. From what you're saying it sounds like they're not letting you pick which one you want? Is it like a tiered thing? Basically sSak would be the one playing now, if another 77 "tickets" are sold it'll be Tossgirl, and if another 177 "tickets" are sold it's Bisu?

Or am I completely wrong?


We don't really know, the Chinese OP only says it needs help sponsoring the event and that money can be send by purchasing the tickets on the store.
ॐ
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 04:12:19
August 07 2013 04:11 GMT
#103
On August 07 2013 01:55 synd wrote:
I don't really like this e-sports whoring practice.
They should participate for themselves, not the money

When it's what you do for a living, it's pretty understandable to ask for money.

On August 07 2013 05:58 Sevre wrote:
I hope this doesn't signal the end of Bisu's career, his results in HotS have been improving and it seems like it's only his mindset that's holding him back. I know he's not a top priority for SKT1 but I'm still hoping he hits his stride in SC2.

Pretty much everyone who has played BW has ended up quitting. The rest are either on vacation or practicing SC2 as to not get behind.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
michaelxie
Profile Joined August 2013
China19 Posts
August 07 2013 08:43 GMT
#104
hello guys I'm introducted to this forum by other guys from SCNTV forum.

here is a short update:

for the match of Ssak, someone already sponsored the match anonymously with CNY1,000.
Ssak will play a BO 5 match with the 1st Protoss in China (player ID: Zhanhun) this friday evening Chinese local time ( detailed time is still not fixed yet). the winner of each set will get CNY200, in total the bonus are CNY1,000.

regarding the match of Tossgirl and Bisu with Chinese player, it is still not arranged due to lack of money....

michaelxie
Profile Joined August 2013
China19 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 08:46:23
August 07 2013 08:45 GMT
#105
someone want to sponser Tossgirl play with the former famous Chinese player F91 (Zerg user, lost the match VS Tossgirl several years ago during Tossgirl's tour to China), until now no response from F91.......
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 07 2013 08:55 GMT
#106
How much is the Tossgirl fund lacking?
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
michaelxie
Profile Joined August 2013
China19 Posts
August 07 2013 09:05 GMT
#107
On August 07 2013 17:55 lichter wrote:
How much is the Tossgirl fund lacking?

from the donate link below:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w4004-2012747793.3.hIUbMj&id=22328264857

the orginizer already received CNY 2230, only CNY 770 is still pending if all of the denation is for Tossgirl.

but maybe part of them are for Tossgirl, while part of them are for Bisu.

lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 07 2013 10:02 GMT
#108
No way to donate only for Tossgirl T_T

I read the original thread and lol they are so begative about Bisu
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 07 2013 12:04 GMT
#109
On August 07 2013 19:02 lichter wrote:
No way to donate only for Tossgirl T_T

I read the original thread and lol they are so begative about Bisu


Wouldn't a lot of people be?
kiss kiss fall in love
IceCube
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Croatia1403 Posts
August 07 2013 18:27 GMT
#110
On August 06 2013 05:15 therockmanxx wrote:
Progamers Prostitution in China?
All I read in this thread is Hotel, China, Tossgirl, Bisu, 500 dolars

Lol.

I laugh but it seems our twisted minds work in the same way.

@topic: is this real or am I still dreaming? Whaat? :happy happy face:
Forever Vulture.. :(
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
August 07 2013 18:43 GMT
#111
Shut up and take my RMB ??
Tekken ProGamer
Ace Frehley
Profile Joined December 2012
2030 Posts
August 07 2013 19:13 GMT
#112
Strange that SKT T1 is allowing Bisu to play a different game for money, when he has a contract and salary to (supposedly) play sc2.
Not that I have a problem with that, but it looks strange that Kespa/SKT is allowing that (unless they don't care about him anymore and will be releasing him soon, maybe?)
...
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
August 07 2013 19:14 GMT
#113
On August 07 2013 05:58 Sevre wrote:
I hope this doesn't signal the end of Bisu's career, his results in HotS have been improving and it seems like it's only his mindset that's holding him back. I know he's not a top priority for SKT1 but I'm still hoping he hits his stride in SC2.

I do. I would rather watch Bisu periodically play BW then be on a SC2 team and play every game. I love SKT1 and wish them the best, but Bisu's talent is wasted playing protoss in SC2.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 20:16:18
August 07 2013 20:15 GMT
#114
On August 08 2013 04:14 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 05:58 Sevre wrote:
I hope this doesn't signal the end of Bisu's career, his results in HotS have been improving and it seems like it's only his mindset that's holding him back. I know he's not a top priority for SKT1 but I'm still hoping he hits his stride in SC2.

I do. I would rather watch Bisu periodically play BW then be on a SC2 team and play every game. I love SKT1 and wish them the best, but Bisu's talent is wasted playing protoss in SC2.


im beyond wishing players luck in sc2 of whom i am a fan off. The game is so pointless anyway. The more players that drop sc2, the more can come back to BW. That's my take on it.
Broodwar for life!
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
August 07 2013 20:40 GMT
#115
Hell, I should wish for BW to re-establish some of its infrastructure so that doing so for those who want to pursue such a path is a viable option.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 21:00:28
August 07 2013 20:57 GMT
#116
double post ><
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 21:02:11
August 07 2013 20:59 GMT
#117
On August 08 2013 05:40 Hesmyrr wrote:
Hell, I should wish for BW to re-establish some of its infrastructure so that doing so for those who want to pursue such a path is a viable option.

Once contracts are up, we may see more BW players flock back to BW from SCII then Sonic can get more and better sponsors etc...


On August 08 2013 05:15 Cele wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 04:14 BisuDagger wrote:
On August 07 2013 05:58 Sevre wrote:
I hope this doesn't signal the end of Bisu's career, his results in HotS have been improving and it seems like it's only his mindset that's holding him back. I know he's not a top priority for SKT1 but I'm still hoping he hits his stride in SC2.

I do. I would rather watch Bisu periodically play BW then be on a SC2 team and play every game. I love SKT1 and wish them the best, but Bisu's talent is wasted playing protoss in SC2.


im beyond wishing players luck in sc2 of whom i am a fan off. The game is so pointless anyway. The more players that drop sc2, the more can come back to BW. That's my take on it.

cmon, aren't you being just a bit harsh?

On topic, I think it would be nice to see Flash, Jaedong, Jangbi etc... playing BW. There was something about seeing such a large army controlled with 5-6 control groups and all stimming, retreating, etc... at once or so many storms over a huge amount of tanks etc... Sad part is, I missed most of it aside from end of PL ><
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Slayer_Chessi
Profile Joined January 2013
Czech Republic30 Posts
August 07 2013 21:04 GMT
#118
i feel that asking for 100 dollars kinda show he has enough money then asking for 600 dollar to play online.
J.Dong
Profile Joined June 2010
United States102 Posts
August 07 2013 21:42 GMT
#119
This is the best thing ever. Too bad I'm not in China now.
Bisu come back to BW pls
I like corsairs.
Sevre
Profile Joined June 2013
Ireland619 Posts
August 07 2013 22:52 GMT
#120
On August 08 2013 04:14 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 05:58 Sevre wrote:
I hope this doesn't signal the end of Bisu's career, his results in HotS have been improving and it seems like it's only his mindset that's holding him back. I know he's not a top priority for SKT1 but I'm still hoping he hits his stride in SC2.

I do. I would rather watch Bisu periodically play BW then be on a SC2 team and play every game. I love SKT1 and wish them the best, but Bisu's talent is wasted playing protoss in SC2.


I know where you're coming from, but it saddens me to see Flash and Jaedong steamroll ahead in SC2 while Bisu is forgotten about. From his interviews it seems like he just lacks confidence, so I hope he can get over those mental obstacles and become a dominant force like his old rivals again. If that doesn't work out though then I'd rather seem him play BW than anything else.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29554
Shuttle 2953
Bisu 1003
Horang2 856
Jaedong 722
BeSt 382
Light 329
Hyuk 307
firebathero 301
actioN 282
[ Show more ]
Mini 236
Stork 206
Soma 201
Zeus 191
Soulkey 176
EffOrt 157
Last 132
Leta 122
ggaemo 97
ZerO 91
Snow 90
Pusan 82
Rush 65
Killer 52
Mong 51
hero 39
Aegong 38
Mind 33
Sexy 28
Shine 27
Sharp 26
NaDa 26
Bale 25
soO 22
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 22
PianO 15
Yoon 15
zelot 15
sorry 15
Free 15
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
HiyA 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc1995
qojqva1248
Dendi746
Fuzer 136
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1431
x6flipin290
markeloff1
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1878
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns40551
singsing2029
B2W.Neo452
XBOCT341
DeMusliM182
Livibee173
Mew2King132
Liquid`LucifroN123
XaKoH 104
ArmadaUGS104
QueenE68
Chillindude11
ZerO(Twitch)10
Railgan7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream275
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2246
• TFBlade469
Other Games
• WagamamaTV142
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 8m
Stellar Fest
1h 8m
OSC
12h 8m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.