• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:58
CEST 02:58
KST 09:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8931 users

Grudge Match Revival - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
August 02 2006 12:26 GMT
#61
On August 02 2006 17:15 Chill wrote:

3. Reason
Fuck you. I'm going to Metal vs your Z, 8 Refinery vs your P, and Stove your T, then I'm going to fly out to where you live and murder you.



I cant believe this hasnt been sigged.
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 02 2006 12:27 GMT
#62
On August 02 2006 17:23 HungZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2006 17:15 Chill wrote:
Omg how did I just read about this thread? Here's my list!

1. Idra
I remember playing thousands of games with you when you sucked in nS-g. Then your TvZ got good and you fucking ditch me? That's bullshit. Guess what? I've been stomping noobs on east but I can still but my foot through your skull.
you ditched me, you're never on a non-trashy server.


Dude, I remember you left nS-g. for some team I was impressed you got on (Maybe iG. or iD. ? I can't remember) and then you just stopped talking to me. I remember one day I logged on and I was /f r'd. Then we randomly bumped into each other, played on game on Gaia, you won, and then you literally haven't talked to me since. Fuck that noise!

And we're talking about like 2 years ago here, when I was still on europe and west. I've only been playing east for about a year because I can't find anywhere else to play.
Moderator
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-02 12:42:20
August 02 2006 12:33 GMT
#63
On August 02 2006 16:04 ToT)MidiaN( wrote:
i wanna challenge someone but i love you all : (


I HATE YOU BITCH! LEt'S GO BO47!


Cloud has like 589034859 grudge matches to play each day, no wonder he's so good! I'm surprised nobody has challenged fayth, so I'm pleased to be the first one, even though he could probably rape me 99/100 games
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
August 02 2006 12:50 GMT
#64
On August 02 2006 21:24 skyglow1 wrote:
Noone hates me!!!!! ^^ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


i don't know you much but THAT ONE AT THE END OF YOUR NAME JUST BUGS ME TONIGHT LET'S TAKE IT OUTSIDE BUDDY
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 02 2006 13:00 GMT
#65
On August 02 2006 21:50 intrigue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2006 21:24 skyglow1 wrote:
Noone hates me!!!!! ^^ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


i don't know you much but THAT ONE AT THE END OF YOUR NAME JUST BUGS ME TONIGHT LET'S TAKE IT OUTSIDE BUDDY


Actually, yes! That's my #5. Skyglow, you fucking piss me off because you used to sign your shit skyglow1 over and over and it drove me insane. So, it's on bitch!
Moderator
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
August 02 2006 13:13 GMT
#66
1. Mora.
Nothing personal. The Christian right hired me to destroy you. They never specified why but it's not something I ask, as a hitman. I took their tens of thousands of dollars and told them i'd kill you 100 times over. They sounded really pleased and gave me an extra ten thousand. Little did they know I meant in broodwar.
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-02 13:34:23
August 02 2006 13:23 GMT
#67
On August 02 2006 20:56 NonY wrote:
cloud you are dead


you too? =S

May i ask why? >_>
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
Tur0k
Profile Joined May 2005
Czech Republic61 Posts
August 02 2006 13:23 GMT
#68
Jesus i thought I'm the only one who don't like Reason's posts And I'm not often in strategy forum. Guess it would increase my hatred
screamadelica
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States126 Posts
August 02 2006 14:57 GMT
#69
i say we designate a channel and have reports for all the games, have brackets set up for mini tourneys like the reason one, etc. Make this into a weekly thing
OverTheUnder
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2929 Posts
August 02 2006 15:08 GMT
#70
hahahahahaha

omg i feel really dumb for finding this so funny but,


In moras big post, i had an extreme urge to quote it and everytime it said face, replace it with ass:X

I didn't but it still sounds funny when i think about it~_~
Honor would be taking it up the ass and curing all diseases, damn how stupid can people get. -baal http://puertoricanbw.ytmnd.com/
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
August 02 2006 15:27 GMT
#71
On August 02 2006 23:57 screamadelica wrote:
i say we designate a channel and have reports for all the games, have brackets set up for mini tourneys like the reason one, etc. Make this into a weekly thing


lol yea, the TeamLiquid.net Anti-Reason Starleague

Anti-Reason TLSL? lol.
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
August 02 2006 15:39 GMT
#72
skyglow doesnt play tvz =O~
nor does he play during the week
nor the school term

wtf?
skyglow = loser?
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Tossim1
Profile Joined June 2004
714 Posts
August 02 2006 16:00 GMT
#73
um yeah my internet went out sorry cloud
screamadelica
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States126 Posts
August 02 2006 17:34 GMT
#74
reason accepts my challenge, me vs reason official grudge match I will do reports after game, post replays on ygclan/yaoyuan, all that stuff. unless idra you want to pvz me bo5 to see who gets to play him first.
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
August 02 2006 17:41 GMT
#75
When's it going to take place? I want to obs this
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
Sir Rexus Henk
Profile Joined June 2006
Netherlands341 Posts
August 02 2006 17:53 GMT
#76
why does everybody hate reason so much?

can any of you show me a bad post by him?
One Page Memory
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Bulgaria2145 Posts
August 02 2006 17:55 GMT
#77
All I see is too much talking, but no real matches.
Or I totaly miss the purpose of tis thread?
Any user with APM 80-100 - lets play!
Jin Youngsoo before game with Savior: But, I demanded myself (of composure) by saying: Same old, same old - only a Zerg, only a Zerg
BlueRoyaL
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States2493 Posts
August 02 2006 19:54 GMT
#78
i'm not really familiar w/ many people on TL.net to the point where i'd have a real grudge against them.. but i'll name two.

1. Reason (seems to be a bit popular on this post eh?)
- for the simple reason that your name is illogical to all the crap you give out in the strategy forums. I'd really like to see how "well" you play in real games.

2. Exalted
i dunno you, i'm pretty sure you'd beat my ass, if you're as good as you say
but,,, just cocky people annoy me like crazy. "i scored 1600, i got into harvard, blah blah blah" or whatever. I have 400+ APM blah blah blah, and then losing to a Zerg with 125 APM 3 games in a row XD (i still have the replays if anyone wants them ;p) shows how mighty of a terran player you are eh?


honestly, i don't play starcraft much. I don't actively play PGT so my level is still a D, don't know how far i would get. I beat C players with relative easy = _=;; but i can't get any games above that level going for obvious reasons
WHAT'S HAPPENIN
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-02 20:09:22
August 02 2006 20:04 GMT
#79
I've already agreed to play zulu to shut him up, win or lose, so I will
Decafchicken did you used to play east?

So.... FA is good from what I hear, I wouldn't be 7 gassing ...(bluff??)^_^
Empyrean I will definitely play you if you like I need to arrange these games with Jello_biafra, hopefully he will get my msg asap.

Oddly enough I won't be playing HungZerg orTerroru any time soon.

Edit: Or chill.
Sir Rexus I'd advice a neutral stance (be quiet) before you get ip banned by public request for being a reason sympathiser.

PS>>>>>>>I will not be playing any games on absurd "ban" conditions.
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 02 2006 20:23 GMT
#80
Reason, I think we should both do totally inane and retarded strategies. I tend to do that anyway (I played a PvT against someone who's probably going to be on the Singapore WCG team. It was pretty awful, though I dragged it out for ages), just ask anyone who's ever played against me.

I think we should have observers.

:O

Get back to me sometime.
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever581
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
Doublelift4735
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g7126
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0331
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79
• poizon28 40
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra919
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.