• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8735 users

Grudge Match Revival - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-03 01:50:50
August 03 2006 01:50 GMT
#101
im in op tl-west and ill check in occasionally/be online on west. anyone with a grudge or a desire to use it as an excuse to get games message me. including reason if you magically grow testicles in the next few hours.

on account IdrA
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 03 2006 02:06 GMT
#102
i know you faggots hate me. Im on euro lets do this @_@
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
August 03 2006 02:12 GMT
#103
nono come west everyone congregate in op tl-west
get a nice mass of tl.net hatred going.
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 03 2006 02:49 GMT
#104
On August 02 2006 15:43 thedeadhaji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2006 15:34 intrigue wrote:
you pieces of shit i'll talk you all easy
(just talking trash so someone challenges me =) [except for everyone that owns me like cloud {and haji}])


I challenge you to a bo3 you f***er =)


Ingrigue 2 - 0 haji

=(

(fully expected tho!!)
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
August 03 2006 02:50 GMT
#105
I wanna play you both
server dilemma
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
August 03 2006 03:36 GMT
#106
InControl, de-afk plz
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
August 03 2006 04:09 GMT
#107
rofl, if reason doesnt play under ban conditions, its pointles, he wont shut up :\

cmon im rooting for zulu_nation8 my hero <3
Teamliquidian townie
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 03 2006 04:23 GMT
#108
k i wiped belgiums face on the floor. Waffles are now illegal to be imported into the US of A. RaGe and his countries economy will collapse.

I won 2-0 First game he failed to defend a zealot rush pvz.
Second game I decided to make a hatch in his main he found it. So i than made queens first. And went from there to have some fun
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
August 03 2006 04:25 GMT
#109
Any of you lads want to get some games going in op tl-west?

I'm there!
Moderator
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 03 2006 04:55 GMT
#110
Im in op tl-west as well :O
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 03 2006 04:58 GMT
#111
lol this has become the "call someone out and play them" thread <3
In)Spire
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States1323 Posts
August 03 2006 05:28 GMT
#112
On August 03 2006 13:58 thedeadhaji wrote:
lol this has become the "call someone out and play them" thread <3


lmao i laughed wen i first read that.(in my mind of course)
screamadelica
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States126 Posts
August 03 2006 05:56 GMT
#113
Reason what the fuck, you don't want to play idra or teroru cuz they'd rape the fuck out of you and then piss in your mouth afterwards whereas me I'd only probably beat you. Don't give the oh idra's flames have been respectful whereas my flames have been incredibly immature and provocative shit. Pm with when you can play, lets set up a date, time, location asap. Loser just has to admit they don't know what the fuck they're talking about. No banning, temp ban, stop posting, etc, none of that.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 03 2006 06:09 GMT
#114
2-0 Terran[Clean] PvT.

Carriers in 9 min game 2 ;O
Terran[Clean]
Profile Joined June 2006
United States77 Posts
August 03 2006 06:59 GMT
#115
i played incontrol... lost 2-0 but they were almost gg's ? but eh... i dont know what he thinks of those games. newb? or just w/e --v gg geoff
Terran[Clean]
Profile Joined June 2006
United States77 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-03 07:06:19
August 03 2006 07:00 GMT
#116
oo. yeah i made wraiths... killed 1 carrer, he had 2 left. and goons + some zeos. ( i expoed, maybe i shouldnt of? ) .. i had tanks and some vults. but not enough.
Tossim1
Profile Joined June 2004
714 Posts
August 03 2006 08:00 GMT
#117
I CHOOSE INCONTROL TO SOME PVZ ACTION
itzme_petey
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States1400 Posts
August 03 2006 08:26 GMT
#118
bahhh 0-1 vs chill. he hid spire in the hardest spot to find. gg
"Last night, I played a game.. as I recall it was a strategy game.. Peeked around and what did I see, a girl playing starcraft better than me.. and I jizzed in my pants.."
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 08 2006 10:57 GMT
#119
Ok. Results. I still haven't gotten in touch with everyone except GrandInquisitor...I saw a King.aGu who I assumed was IntoTheWow, but I guess he's a popular guy to be smurfed. I played a few games with GrandInquisitor today...He can beat my crappy two races (I think 50% of east pubs probably can) but there's no way he'll beat my Protoss. He plays Protoss as well, apparently (great minds think alike), though in our game I won pretty convincingly.

Umm... it was a PvP 9v6 on Temple. He's faster than me for most of the game, he goes 2 gate range goon > robo I go gate > robo > support bay. Yeah, I know. He didn't decide to pressure me though, I don't know why. Watching the replay, he didn't have enough units at the time to actually do anything. My first Reaver drop killed about 12 probes, his killed 9. We both expo, I throw down two more gates, he drops again, kills a Dragoon and a Probe. A while later he drops my nat and kills another Probe. He sure is cost efficient. Umm. Macro game off two base, I end up winning. I was 1-upgrading-1 at the end, he was 0-0-0. Fun game.
Moderator
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
August 08 2006 11:02 GMT
#120
On August 08 2006 19:57 Empyrean wrote:
Ok. Results. I still haven't gotten in touch with everyone except GrandInquisitor...I saw a King.aGu who I assumed was IntoTheWow, but I guess he's a popular guy to be smurfed. I played a few games with GrandInquisitor today...He can beat my crappy two races (I think 50% of east pubs probably can) but there's no way he'll beat my Protoss. He plays Protoss as well, apparently (great minds think alike), though in our game I won pretty convincingly.

Umm... it was a PvP 9v6 on Temple. He's faster than me for most of the game, he goes 2 gate range goon > robo I go gate > robo > support bay. Yeah, I know. He didn't decide to pressure me though, I don't know why. Watching the replay, he didn't have enough units at the time to actually do anything. My first Reaver drop killed about 12 probes, his killed 9. We both expo, I throw down two more gates, he drops again, kills a Dragoon and a Probe. A while later he drops my nat and kills another Probe. He sure is cost efficient. Umm. Macro game off two base, I end up winning. I was 1-upgrading-1 at the end, he was 0-0-0. Fun game.


No im not that aGu.

theres some x17 clan hopper that made like 20 accounts in 1 month, all in different clans and all with aGu (like i write it).


fucking fag.
Moderator<:3-/-<
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 291
Mind 64
Bale 25
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g7421
Coldzera 709
WinterStarcraft575
C9.Mang0285
Sick177
ViBE148
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Rush1026
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.